It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies coming straight to your door!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

It reminds me of how troops are trained just before going to the middle east. The only difference is these are zombies rather than Iraqis/Afghans.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

It’s an obvious euphemism for “target” or “enemy” based on the government’s actions.

The Patriot Act’s definition of domestic terrorist is so vague that the government could make a case against anyone.

According to Obama’s DHS, domestic terrorists are the cause of our nation’s ills:

“This product is one of a series of intelligence assessments published by the Extremism and Radicalization Branch to facilitate a greater understanding of the phenomenon of violent radicalization in the United States. The information is provided to federal, state, local, and tribal counterterrorism and law enforcement officials so they may effectively deter, prevent, preempt, or respond to terrorist attacks against the United States. Federal efforts to influence domestic public opinion must be conducted in an overt and transparent manner, clearly identifying United States Government sponsorship.”
link

We’re all domestic terrorists…at least those of us who fit their list. Are you “reverent of individual liberty?” Are you “suspicious of centralized federal authority?” Do you think there is a “grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty?” If so, you’re on THE LIST.

edit on 13-1-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
reply to post by seabag

It reminds me of how troops are trained just before going to the middle east. The only difference is these are zombies rather than Iraqis/Afghans.

The troops aren't that naive...fear not.

I've suffered through the pre-deployment briefings. I remember the one that said "watch out for the hookers in Israel....some of them have wieners" - as if that took a scientist to determine!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt
reply to post by fastbob72

...urged to mistrust those who don't follot the herd,or whatever the collective noun is for zombies.

Zombii...?

Nah,that'd be the plural not the collective

You know like a school of fish or an unkindness of ravens ~ it's be something like a banker of zombies

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

I had no idea that jones had such an overall reach on everything.

He was raving on about (In a poofy little voice, put on) "Ohh look how ugly the people are, ohhno, we must surrender our guns or we're just zombies, the enemy, and they won't hesitate to mow us down" mocking everything around him.

I admit it's hilarious when he does voices, but man, sometimes you want to punch yourself for listening.

He raved on and on about "World War Z"

where they shoot down, without any care, the unarmed citizens, who have been portrayed as ugly, diseased.. No flue shots? You're a zombie, Shoot them. Not bending over to hand in your weapon? You're a terrorist, Shoot him.

I can only imagine some young impressionable people looking for a light in this world of dark misery, and finding jones as a buoy that they feel they have found safety... but sadly, it's in waters that stir it's own currents.. and goes no where.

He actually thinks he's paul revere.

Hmmrmmrmm zombies. could be worse, it could be martians.. then they'd be saying it's disclosure to get us to accept the innocent killing of extra terrestrials.

edit on 13-1-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by misse2miss

Considering zombies are fiction why would they waste money that no one seems to have any more learning to fight against them.

Naïve?

Zombie is code for ‘targets’. These are people who can be justifiable written off as dead by TPTB during a crisis/SHTF scenario. Anybody the state wants dead will be called “zombies” or “domestic terrorists” by the MSM.

Are you propagating ignorance or do you seriously NOT see where this is going?

Ive said it about 50 times on ATS... they dont listen Sea.
I spelled it out in crayon on another thread last week. nope. Zombies are real and TPTB are preparing us for zombies. Theyre thoughtful and benevolent like that... care for us so much they are preparing us on the down low.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fastbob72

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt
reply to post by fastbob72

...urged to mistrust those who don't follot the herd,or whatever the collective noun is for zombies.

Zombii...?

Nah,that'd be the plural not the collective

You know like a school of fish or an unkindness of ravens ~ it's be something like a banker of zombies

Ahhh! Gotcha...
You mean like a "Team" of Zombies...
Or:
Clutch
Hoard
Pack
Herd
Flock
Covey
Company
Troop
Plague
Mass
Squadron

Or how about a term more specific to how they became Zombies?
Or how they became an Aggregate?
As in, a Batch of Zombies?
Or a:
Crop
Cluster
Congregation
Huddle
Fellowship
Faction
Battalion

Or my favorite...Targets!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

reply to post by superman2012

It’s an obvious euphemism for “target” or “enemy” based on the government’s actions.

The Patriot Act’s definition of domestic terrorist is so vague that the government could make a case against anyone.

According to Obama’s DHS, domestic terrorists are the cause of our nation’s ills:

“This product is one of a series of intelligence assessments published by the Extremism and Radicalization Branch to facilitate a greater understanding of the phenomenon of violent radicalization in the United States. The information is provided to federal, state, local, and tribal counterterrorism and law enforcement officials so they may effectively deter, prevent, preempt, or respond to terrorist attacks against the United States. Federal efforts to influence domestic public opinion must be conducted in an overt and transparent manner, clearly identifying United States Government sponsorship.”
link

We’re all domestic terrorists…at least those of us who fit their list. Are you “reverent of individual liberty?” Are you “suspicious of centralized federal authority?” Do you think there is a “grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty?” If so, you’re on THE LIST.

edit on 13-1-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Yep you've it the nail squarely on the head. We are all zombies the walking dead getting up every day getting on their tread mill so they can extort taxes fees and fines out of us send us off to die for corporate interests or imprison us or kill us if we wake up from our zombification and resist their slavery. So far the majority are the dead walking the earth...

What worse the idiots shooting the zombies are the worst slaves of them all...

edit on 13-1-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Did you notice that one of the "Security Troops" had a RPG-7 in the video? Since when do we use those?

I understand that it was more than likely a training aid, but really? A RPG?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
Did you notice that one of the "Security Troops" had a RPG-7 in the video? Since when do we use those?

A bit overkill. My DayZ training has shown me the best weapon against a zombie is a hatchet.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Its all part of the narrative.

Who have we been conditioned to believe possess RPG’s? Terrorists?

So what’s the difference between ‘terrorist’ and ‘domestic terrorist’? According to the fed there IS NO DIFFERENCE. This current exercise is conditioning us to make that inference.

They think we’re stupid!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

Well,if its the slow type of zombies,that can't really catch you,but are too,well,zombie-ish to show up for work,so service grinds to a halt in most industries,i would say:an Inconvenience of zombies:-D as in an unkindness of ravens.If they're the superfast,terrifying 28 Days Later type,then its easy:a Laxative of zombies.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
really guys? I am so disappointed...
Before I go into ANYTHING else, I would first like to ask just a few simple questions.

1. How do you know this is "DHS" training? If it was not for the title slapped on there by some youtuber
2. How do you know this is any sort of "training" at all?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

reply to post by seabag

Please educate me as I do not know, how exactly are troops trained before going into the middle east?

CX

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

BTW - Zombie is code word for 'unruly Americans who you should fear.'

I was going to say the same thing.

Whatever the real reason for the training, the word "zombie" has often been used to describe a scenario that you should prepare for.

What's more likely, this being "real zombie practice" or a public disorder exercise?

CX.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Let's see how the zombie meme plays going forward (post 2012) but he Jones does make a valid point about how certain groups are dehumanized before slaughtering them (from enslaving blacks in africa - to quasi genocide of the indigenous indians in america - to the round up of the jews in germany for the Holocaust. Re your Paul Revere picture I think that Jack Black could play him in a movie (based on facial similarity).

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

They made us do these training exercises again and again until we got it right. NTC was one of the worst places I ever been to for training due to the extreme heat of the Mojave desert. They try to change it a little every year but its all the same in the end.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Its all part of the narrative.

Who have we been conditioned to believe possess RPG’s? Terrorists?

So what’s the difference between ‘terrorist’ and ‘domestic terrorist’? According to the fed there IS NO DIFFERENCE. This current exercise is conditioning us to make that inference.

They think we’re stupid!

We *are* stupid.

The proof is in the situation -- The federals are looting the treasury, aiding and abetting Wall Street and the Federal Reserve to take down nations (including ours) and so far our people simply bleat like sheep.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
My first thought was OK , this cant have any real involvement with the dhs and must be some strange promo for the HALO video game series .
I was wrong . What it appears to be is insanity ; I have no other word for it really.

www.thehalosummit.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Superhans

They made us do these training exercises again and again until we got it right. NTC was one of the worst places I ever been to for training due to the extreme heat of the Mojave desert. They try to change it a little every year but its all the same in the end.

Omg I did NTC in January 1997, was cold as hell, and never got any sleep lol
I was a PLL clerk in a tank brigade, I think I slept a total of 10 hours the 2 weeks we were on maneuvers there.
Every time I got ready to fall asleep, here comes the mechanics with a stack of PMCS sheets for parts

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join