Zombies coming straight to your door!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It seems like they are getting prepared for just about anything that is to come their way but how close are we to having something like this happen to us sometime in the near future?

Even if it is training, i'm sure they wouldn't hesitate to shoot at real civilians that are just covered in blood or injured.

edit on 13-1-2013 by Stop-loss! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
can they bring over a pizza ?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Video unavailable

ETA: okay works now

This was dumb, these weren't zombies, where are the rage zombies, these people moseyed in and laid down on the ground.
The shooters would crap a brick if they had rage zombies running at them
edit on 1/13/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

What makes you think DHS isn’t training for a real event created by our government? Seems more like reality than fiction to me....

When you take away people's rights and force them to react you can't expect them not to act out.

BTW - Zombie is code word for 'unruly Americans who you should fear.'

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Considering zombies are fiction why would they waste money that no one seems to have any more learning to fight against them.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Unless they're preparing for an unforeseen outbreak of illness.

Why spend taxpayers dollars on stupidity or this whole video is bogus with DHS actors.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by misse2miss

Considering zombies are fiction why would they waste money that no one seems to have any more learning to fight against them.

Naïve?

Zombie is code for ‘targets’. These are people who can be justifiable written off as dead by TPTB during a crisis/SHTF scenario. Anybody the state wants dead will be called “zombies” or “domestic terrorists” by the MSM.

Are you propagating ignorance or do you seriously NOT see where this is going?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You don't want to know what this is really all about do you?

Containing the spread of a lethal contagion requires preparation, extensive overt and covert training and drills.

The "Zombies" are carriers of a potential threat, YOU and yours could find yourselves among them while attempting to escape from a quarantined zone in an urban area, and if you are, infected or not, you could be considered a legitimate target.

"No one gets out alive"

edit on 13-1-2013 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

DHS may have played along with the zombies as part of the 2012 scare. Let's see what happens in 2013.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Naïve?

Zombie is code for ‘targets’. These are people who can be justifiable written off as dead by TPTB during a crisis/SHTF scenario. Anybody the state wants dead will be called “zombies” or “domestic terrorists” by the MSM.

I hate myself for this.

Seabag, I completely agree with you.
This makes perfect sense. It definitely ties up the loose ends for me anyways.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Exactly...

All of this weird fascination building over the last decade or so with "Zombies" & "Zombie apocolypse" is programming, plain and simple.

You see, Stop-loss, that'll make it okay for them to kill Zombies.....Zombies will be those that do not

COMPLY

Like people that refuse to get vaccines, for instance.

They even sell "Zombie apocolypse " ammo now, it's crazy.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
DHS may have played along with the zombies as part of the 2012 scare. Let's see what happens in 2013.

Yes lets.

Seeing is believing.

Of course, for far too many, by the time they see it, it will be too late for them.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Considering zombies are fiction why would they waste money that no one seems to have any more learning to fight against them?

Naïve?

I was being sarcastic!

Considering zombies are fiction why would they waste money that no one seems to have any more learning to fight against them?

This is why i hate having discussions over the computer because in real life statements like that are meant to get your mind working.

But lets say it had been an honest ? an honest answer would have been fine no need to call me naive or ignorant. Prime example of whats wrong with society.

edit on 13-1-2013 by misse2miss because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-1-2013 by misse2miss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well I guess I've seen it all, now. Nice use of tax dollars, though.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I hate myself for this.

Seabag, I completely agree with you. This makes perfect sense. It definitely ties up the loose ends for me anyways.

I’ll pretend it didn’t happen and we can go on disagreeing!

Zombie is code word….make no mistake.

This is a media buzzword to identify and marginalize targets of the state.

edit on 13-1-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
For those that believe, I offer this very real scenario...

Revelation Ch. 9 verse 6 ...And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Can you imagine, even if you wanted to die, that you could not? Setting yourself on fire, shooting yourself in the head, swallowing acid, dismemberment...Nope! Still alive! What would you look like though, I wonder?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

Rosie O'Donnell?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

reply to post by superman2012

I hate myself for this.

Seabag, I completely agree with you. This makes perfect sense. It definitely ties up the loose ends for me anyways.

I’ll pretend it didn’t happen and we can go on disagreeing!

Zombie is code word….make no mistake.

This is a media buzzword to identify and marginalize targets of the state.

edit on 13-1-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

It makes so much sense. I'm scared. How can I see things from your point of view? Someone hold me...

ps- how in the hell did you think of this? or a better question might be, how did everyone miss it?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have to admit I find the whole zombie thing amusing whether it's government agencies releasing a report of how to deal with the outbreak of zombie contagion or people trying to figure out what type of disease/BW/pathogen will bring on the zombie plague !!!!

Don't all these zombie afficiandos know there undead folklore/history.

The oriiginal zombie was poisoned,believed dead so then buried by grieveing family either coming round 6ft under or after being dug ugp.

A poor peasant,uneducated,steeped in lore and fear of zombification no doubt truly believing he's undead.

Add the trauma of coming to in your coffin,the brain damage from the poisons,thinking your dead and knowing the fate that awaits you to be soulless,forgotten by all you ever knew,beyond the help of your god an eternal slave to an evill monster with no pity or remorse !!!

It may be myth,I believe it happens in Hiati.It also sounds like modern life in our Western society.

A slave to the man.A soulless existence where you're poisoned,fed that much BS you're brain feels damaged.There's an evil,ammoral master in charge just waiting to bend you over and shaft you !!!!

As for the DHS training to kill zombies.Well that's just how they see us isn't it.You must remember the original Dawn of the Dead with the shopping mall.

That's how the real folk controlling the reins of power see the rest of us (inc the dafties in the DHS.lol).

Most of the time we're consumers to be sedated,kept in check,humoured or whatever as long as we keep going to work,buying #e we don't need being urged to mistrust those who don't follot the herd,or whatever the collective noun is for zombies.Our purpose is to consume,to want,to get,to consume both oiling their machine yet barely aware of it in the process.

If their feeling well disposed to us then consumers we are,when the shtf we treat us how they truly see us ~ useless eaters !!!?

What else is the zombie ??

It isnt alive has no need of nourishment or energy it's driven to feed,compelled to although it gains nothing whatsoever from feeding,it's soiely driven to pursue what is a pointless goal.

It truly is a slave,consumer and a useless eater !!!

They are us and we are them !!!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

...urged to mistrust those who don't follot the herd,or whatever the collective noun is for zombies.

Zombii...?

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join