It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US government ultimate goal...do you know what is? I don't...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark

I personally would love to be part of the EU; just because of all the places you can live or visit, without worry of borders stopping you...not happy with the rain in London you can live in Spain, or Australia etc.

Is there a down side to that; I am not aware of?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

So you think they are just out there flapping in the wind; trying to protect and possibly expand what they already have simply because of resources and trade? Like you have the oil we want; so we have to deal with you or kill you to get it...sort of mentality?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

Trust me, the EU is NOT good ! Try do some background check on Barosso and Van Romphoy. The top leaders of EU are selected within EU itself, and the normal citizens have absolutely nothing to say in the matter. I would recommend you to watch some of Nigel Farage's videos on youtube, he is at the moment the only politician that speaks the truth at the EU.

It is a money making machine, nothing more. Some of the stuff they are doing is to decide that cucumbers must not be bent, that means tha a LOT of food is being destroyed because of the UN, allso they just made a new rule in Denmark, that all footballs must come with a warning sticker saying that it is dangerous for children under 3 years, because they might choke on it, for crying out loud, the football is bigger than baby's head !

Then there are the wages of does in the EU, its truly a palace for the elites.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Allso, its the politics of the EU that has caused the downfall of the economics in Spain and Italy, and I suspect Denmark will follow in its footsteps within the next 3-7 years.
edit on 13-1-2013 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness
reply to post by WP4YT

Can I go to a river and catch just one single fish and then release? Not with out the red tape of a permit...there are somethings in life that need to be free of governments touch. I suppose trying to pervade every area; of life and somehow tax it, profit off of it, or ban it...is causing me to be very disillusioned with any politics in general.

I suppose one world government doesn't bother me...

And with the one-world government, when they say you can't fish at all. What do you do?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I don't know that I'd put it that way but perhaps another way of seeing it....... In the U.S. for war policies, the Government itself is clear enough in pushing the 'us and them' division and fight as the standard policy that goes without saying as the overall direction.

Within that you have intelligence running their little self funded whatever they are running this time around, you have the state department running it's own nation building legacy crap and then defense trying to fight and win a war. All 3 may or may NOT be going in the same direction or use the same or even compatible methods to get there.

^^ Again, overall? Same direction ....but at such conflicting agendas to get there? Well... multiple that then by the U.S., EU, Asian nations, China, Russia, then Middle East and Australia ....to name just a few... all working to THEIR OWN agendas too. Maybe going the same direction and maybe not. ....whatever ultimate TPTB may exist, it must be like herding cats as one goes down the layers. lol

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
It doesn't have one.

Individual administrations set short term goals based on their ideology and more importantly on the promises they made to the special interests that funded them.

Some institutions (like the banking sector) have bought that much influence in all parties that their interests are always paramount regardless of who is governing. This gives the illusion of a plan.

At this point the main driving factor is a desire to 'kick the can a little bit further'. They don't know where to go in future or how to get there from here.

The state of things is best explained through prolonged leadership of incompetence and narrow self interest. There may be small focused compartmentalised parts of the bureaucracy that has their own long terms plans in particular areas, but i really don't believe the US government as a collective entity does.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark

Allso, its the politics of the EU that has coursed the downfall of the economics in Spain and Italy, and I suspect Denmark will follow in its footsteps within the next 3-7 years.

Well, do you think to enact a one world government; all monetary systems, have to be on an even playing field first? Perhaps everything going on around the world; is that process of devaluation or balancing everything out?

I know know Russia; has very strong beliefs, in nationalism and statehood, without interference even, within its own federation.

I suppose it's confusing to see Russia fully back Palestine for the UN; if the UN is intended to dissolve all borders and a one world government...since Russia wouldn't want to give up it's own nationalism. China urged the US to ban guns and Russia urged the US to keep them.

I suppose that's; why trying to figure out what if any goals governments have is so confusing...a lot of things just conflict with each other. I suppose trying to figure out the goals will make sense of things on a grander scale.

Hopefully; they don't just toss the curved cucumbers, but feed it to live stock...it's a silly disgrace if not. But in the US; there was actually a paid yearly study, to gauge the speed of different brands of ketchup down a sloped block. Why; I don't know...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

By that description; the world is just in a constant state of unceasing chaos.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

If you can't get a permit or don't want to bother getting one; isn't that sort of saying the same thing or at least making it more exclusive? If everyone could just fish...are they assuming more would do it; I think it's just for revenue, the lakes around here are stocked, not completely natural to the lake; in fact there's a natural species they want out of all the lakes; because an introduced species doesn't get along with it...lol they can't even leave the fish themselves alone; what chance do we have at peace..

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Well in their action of taking control and "balancing" everything out, they surely know how to make the little people pay the price.

By the way, I just saw the the EU just canceled their law on cucumbers, they just cant seem to figure out what they want.

I do believe in a free Europe, and a free world, but the problem here, is that all nations are different, and that is the way it should be, I really don't think that a German politician should decide how people should live in Greece, or Denmark for that matter. Its should be op to the people, and the government should be nothing more than a system that takes care of their citizens and not them self.

The real thing to do here is freedom, stop the war on drugs, give people the opportunity to travel to different countries to work or live and make sure that all countries have a decent security net for does without work. So people don't have to live on the streets and do crime to survive.

Actually, I do believe that we need to find new and more innovative cities, and we should start to get away from the capitalistic way of live, simply because we don't have the resources for it

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

That sounds like what keeps or at least garners the corpocracy...I have been seeing since the mid eighties; before that I was too young to be paying attention to the world at large.
edit on 13-1-2013 by BigBrotherDarkness because: left out a word

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Perhaps the cucumber ban; was intended to level that market, once it balanced it was lifted? If that were true could you imagine
? I don't think it would be headed by one government...more like a world Senate; each present things to accomplish and then it's voted on.

Of course; that would mean citizens, would have to agree on a singular direction...reminds me; of the non bipartisan push; that has been going on for a long time, here in the US. But this country; is way more divided on issues now, than it used to be. So if that is the goal; bringing that about has to happen strong arm style, with executive orders...cause neither side wants to budge, on some things.

I don't want a gun but I don't want to hug a tree either...but if a person wants 4,000,000 guns for their personal collection, or to hug a tree all the way across America, I could care less. I'm not sure what happened to the live and let live concept...I mean it's not enough that smoking got booted from bars; not some places even outside is a no no...I don't care about the inside business but outside? For Christs sakes...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

By that description; the world is just in a constant state of unceasing chaos.

That's as likely a condition for what we see around us as anything else in my opinion. Sure, there are the George Soros / Blooomberg / Gates types with personal net worth in the 10's of billions and more with power to make or break Governments. They are the face of larger things we don't see. I have no doubt of all that working in the same world of chaos we see in other areas.

It's what keeps life interesting.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Perhaps the cucumber ban; was intended to level that market, once it balanced it was lifted? If that were true could you imagine
? I don't think it would be headed by one government...more like a world Senate; each present things to accomplish and then it's voted on.

Of course; that would mean citizens, would have to agree on a singular direction...reminds me; of the non bipartisan push; that has been going on for a long time, here in the US. But this country; is way more divided on issues now, than it used to be. So if that is the goal; bringing that about has to happen strong arm style, with executive orders...cause neither side wants to budge, on some things.

I don't want a gun but I don't want to hug a tree either...but if a person wants 4,000,000 guns for their personal collection, or to hug a tree all the way across America, I could care less. I'm not sure what happened to the live and let live concept...I mean it's not enough that smoking got booted from bars; not some places even outside is a no no...I don't care about the inside business but outside? For Christs sakes...

Haha, yea why not, I have seen them to worse before

I dont think we as humans are designed to go a singular way, I really don't think this will bring happiness to us, we are dreamers, builders, thinkers, seekers and I think that we need to accept that what is right for some of us, does not have to be the right thing for all of us.

I dont quite follow you on your last sentence? Do think its good that the government decides what the bar owners choose of smoking policy inside or not?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This is where we are going wrong. Any long term goals of the country seem to be hidden away in private, secret groups. While some people want a new constitutional convention, i want to see an ideals convention. We need long term PUBLIC plans and ideals on which we base our future direction. If voters knew what the PRIVATE goals of our politicians were, they would never get voted in. We as the voters need to force this issue. Once we can have a vision and ideals with which we want to live by, then setting it to course will not be a difficult thing.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You are assuming that the united states are the people behind the curtain. While they are a major player and a force to be reckoned with the forces that are controlling things behind the scenes aren't limited to any country.

I've always kind of seen it as a small handful of groups that use the globe as a giant game of monopoly or risk. Its been going on for some time and players have changed and pawns have exchanged hands many times.

The writing is on the wall its just too bad its not very clear on who these groups are and what they represent, this way it would be easier to decide who to throw support behind. I'm sure some are far better than others.

Either way, its always been this way and will probably never change.

To understand how this system works, take any reality TV show that involves having a bunch of random people being forced to share a living space/ resources and compete for the same goal. Ex: survivor, big brother etc. This represents the world and its various groups. Now picture each contestant having their own country or countries, their own economies and military.

Same cutthroat tactics and backstabbery.
edit on 13/1/13 by metaldemon2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The Nazis are still running things. Obama is a Muslim and he has proved that buy supporting the Muslim Brotherhood and AQ. He personally wants to see the U.S. destroyed, that is why he supports them in some nations but bombs them in others. He is funneling weapons to the people who know how to use them and bombing the poor people who don't to get all the Arab nations and most of the world to hate us so much that they will unite against us.

They will all come running when Obama gets us in a nasty civil war. The very smart Generals etc, and leaders of our nations militia groups know this so they are playing the game as good as they can.

They are trying to get all the major nations to fight, reduce the population and then seize control after all the world begs for peace.

Just look at Germany today. The head of the EU telling everyone what to do. The movie "The Sum Of All Fears" laid just some of it out nicely.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Our government should not have ANY 'goals' other than to represent the PEOPLE and whatever 'goals' they may have imparted to their representatives. It hasn't done that for a long time. The government acts on its own behalf with flagrant disregard of the people's wishes. Case in point: Gun control.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join