It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "False" light, The "Truth" light, and The Universal Essence (I found it!)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by DrunkYogi

What do you mean 'doing them good'? They are already shining forth the light of their being, it doesn't need to be replaced with another. If all light is good, it is hypocritical to force another's upon another being.

Would you call the light of Truth bad for someone? They may not be shinning forth much light! Plus of course the Light is one, no division, how can someone replace your light with theirs? It's the same light!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I've already explained what I meant by "replacing the light". Forcing one's will upon another.

The light is expressing as will/action (movement/flow). Each has their own light (nature/flow) but sometimes another being will force their will/nature/flow/light upon another.

If a person's light is not seen as shining as "brightly" as another, that means you should do what you wish to them? Take advantage of those who are seen as "weaker"?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I've already explained what I meant by "replacing the light". Forcing one's will upon another.

The light is expressing as will/action (movement/flow). Each has their own light (nature/flow) but sometimes another being will force their will/nature/flow/light upon another.

If a person's light is not seen as shining as "brightly" as another, that means you should do what you wish to them? Take advantage of those who are seen as "weaker"?

If someone forced their will on you how spiritual would they be?
If you sat beside and Enlightened person your being would be affected by their light, which as i said is your own light.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Everything is made of light, but even so, each is on their own path. Like the waves in the ocean. They all ARE the ocean, but they are also their individual wave on their own path to whatever part of the shore they land.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Everything is made of light, but even so, each is on their own path. Like the waves in the ocean. They all ARE the ocean, but they are also their individual wave on their own path to whatever part of the shore they land.

Is darkness made of light? Anyway it's been good chatting i need to go, God Bless...........

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

As already mentioned... yes.

We already know that colors that the human eyes can't see appear to be "black" whether it is ultraviolet or a color below infrared. "Darkness" is just low energy but still "energy".

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

As already mentioned... yes.

We already know that colors that the human eyes can't see appear to be "black" whether it is ultraviolet or a color below infrared. "Darkness" is just low energy but still "energy".

So their is no such thing as false light in any given situation whatsoever. As you said all is light, all is truth.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I already explained what I meant by "false light". It's not that the "light" itself is "fake", but that when it is forced upon another.

If I am a blue light and you are a red light, it would be "false" for me to take your red light, since I am supposed to be myself - shining blue, and therefore it would also be "artificial" to FORCE your red light upon me - the blue light - to shine.

If you take something wet like water and try to make it become dry like sand, that is a FALSE nature. I am not saying that the fact that things are dry is false. I know that is also NATURAL/REAL. What I am saying is that it is FALSE in comparison to the nature of water.

A "False" light, is a light that is forced upon another that is not their true nature.

If someone's passion is to be an athlete and they are forced to be a musician even though they do not take joy in that and are horrible at it - that is teaching someone a "False" nature.

Your own Light/Will/Passion should be shining - THAT is what is NATURAL/REAL for YOU. If someone else force their Light/Will/Passion upon you that is a "False" light, because it is not the light/will/passion shinning from your own being.

edit on 12-1-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You cannot make water dry like sand.

The light of consciousness is this light, the only true light. It is the light that is appearing presently - it is divine light because no one did this light - it is the sun of God. It is 'true' because it needs no words to produce it.

The light projected inside the mind making images of past, future or somewhere else is the sun of man. In this (non) light most humans live. They live in the darkness of the mind. The images projected in the mind are not 'true' and are deceptive.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Yes, reality is truth.
Lies (Deceptions) can only exist in the mind.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Itisnowagain

Yes, reality is truth.
Lies (Deceptions) can only exist in the mind.

The same place where reality and truth reside.

If you could of just left it at the OP which was in the realm of perfection, It could of been your masterpiece even just with these sentences you can make so called TPTB tremble with fear

The only goal is to be Honest. Then your TRUE, ORGANIC, Naturally born light will shine. Look at the animals of nature. They take light and dark actions and yet by looking at them most see Peace. Focus Inward, rather than Outward. Focus on being Real/Honest.

I respect so much that you share your journey with us readers here at ATS

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think that a hard-and-fast categorization of light and dark is not a good thing. It smacks too much of dualism. The Godhead transcends dualism. Therefore dualities such as light/dark, good/evil, male/female etc need to be considered in light of monism.

I've seen the Light, and I've been in the void of infinite dark i.e the Holy Dark.

Both are good.

The Light uses dark. Otherwise there could be no contrast. No contrast means no show.

The show must go on.

'All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts'

edit on 13-1-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
What have you been studying that you're speaking another language now?

Did you decide to ditch the Light of God and replace it with the light of self?

It looks like the Reptilians accomplished their ultimate goal of deceit here.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This is why people get so confused.

Why are we talking about 'light'...the good light, the bad light, lights of 'gods', your own light, take this in, put that out...don't take that one in, but look into yourself....seriously. We are talking in circles here.

The problem is when you start relying on yourself to tell what is truth and what is lies. WE do not have the anwers, so to say look whithin yourself, I think you are falling into a big trap.

The answers are all in the Bible. There is only ONE source of this 'light' that you are talking about, and although it has but one source, it flows through all. The answers are simple, but we seem to have this need to make it much, much more complicated.

Arrows out people....the true 'light' is God, and the Holy Spirit. It is already in you, wanting to be acknowledged, loved and shared with everyone around you. Don't get caught up in all the mystical, ME, ME ME lies.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
There is only ONE source of this 'light' that you are talking about, and although it has but one source, it flows through all.

The source of light is also the source of darkness. And they are both 'good'.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

-Isaiah 45:7

Thus a dualistic approach is a dead end.

The answers are simple, but we seem to have this need to make it much, much more complicated.

No, baby formula is simple. Solid food is a bit more complicated. If and when people are ready for solid food, God leads them to it through adult mysticism not through the orthodoxy of babes.

I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready.

-1 Corinthians 3:2

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Thank you, westcoast, if ever a thread needed fresh air this one is it. Or maybe I should say fresh light.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Shema

Or maybe you should say an orthodox, localized, tribal light.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Seriously, Mystics need to stop misinterpreting 1 Corinthians 3:2 as some kind of hidden meaning for mysticism.

Here's what the true meaning of that verse was used for:

Hebrews 5:12

12 In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God’s word all over again. You need milk, not solid food!

It's differentiating between the elementary truths of the BIBLE vs. the harder truths of the BIBLE!

Do a keyword search for "divination" in the Bible and you'll see you're totally off in your conclusions as to what God or Jesus taught about the use of mysticism.

Over and over again Jesus told them to familiarize themselves with the scriptures and God's word!

Luke 24:44

44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

Matthew 22:29

29 Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by Shema

Now why would I want to say such a thing?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shema

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by Shema

Now why would I want to say such a thing?

Because God is the source of light and dark. The darkness you curse is a part of God. The scapegoat you put into exile is Jesus. The shadow-self you project onto your enemy is your own.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join