The "False" light, The "Truth" light, and The Universal Essence (I found it!)

page: 1
4
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The "False" light, is the white light that beings, whether they be gods or angels, want you to accept. Taking in this light is to change your true natural self into something different from what it is. All are born from ORGANIC light. All that exists is made of Light/Electricity but the question is this: is it organic or something you are taking in which changes your true natural self?

There is no duality in Nature because Nature doesn't battle. It is dark (tornado, drought, nature which kills) and it is light (rain, dirt, growth, minerals - nature which gives life/creates). It unifies by being itself instead of fighting against.

Truth is The Truth. You do not have to look for it because you are a part of it, and everything that you See, Hear, Taste, Touch is your interpretation of IT.

The only goal is to be Honest. Then your TRUE, ORGANIC, Naturally born light will shine. Look at the animals of nature. They take light and dark actions and yet by looking at them most see Peace.

Focus Inward, rather than Outward. Focus on being Real/Honest.

When people believe things that aren't true and they are confronted with the facts and evidence, they deny, and stay away from it. Truth is The Great Organic Light, that is Reality, and it shines on lies and deceptions, but it is your choice to step into the true light and be honest with your self, or stay in the darkness and not be...




posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
The "False" light, is the white light that beings, whether they be gods or angels, want you to accept.


As 1 reads this 1 asks arpgme, are these energies you relate to white light beings forcing and agenda upon some/you or presenting to some are you? (for TRUTH with interpretation matters? yes) I am trying to understand more what your writing. And from this read it seems you are saying [color=cyan] not to allow outside influences (even if understood as and ARE the GOD(s) or Angels of many) [color=cyan] Change the Organic / or Original LIGHT "We" as CREATOR Creations were all given from the CREATOR or SOURCE (in the Beginning were the souls/spirits/internal energies of ALL CREATOR Creations STARTED) before manifesting into these various physical or metaphysical forms - suits designed to fit the bodies/shells/environment.

Is this what you are saying? To ignore any (outside) influences that have potential to Positively guide any or 1, but can also use the access to mislead or betray which then =s changing 1z Organic or Original Light? 1 asks can you please clarify. Thanks in advance..


Originally posted by arpgme
Taking in this light is to change your true natural self into something different from what it is. All are born from ORGANIC light. All that exists is made of Light/Electricity but the question is this: is it organic or something you are taking in which changes your true natural self?

[color=cyan]Please see above ?
Aware you 1 should always keep eyes physical and metaphysical open for energies that may attempt to mis guide any or 1z path YES. Its ACCEPTED... And if this energy in OP is TRUTH for many & 1 to Assist thank you again for this. This is why I ask the question(s) above to confirm/verify your LIGHT is guiding as more % felt you are and not as well Organic Light nonguiding. With that it is very interesting to feel the vibrations within this Op... And as a CREATOR Creation 1z self 1 appreciates the (filter device) reminder but not forgotten to:

1- Always follow the Soul/Spirit/Internal energies feelings within guiding
and 2- remember [color=cyan] "the cake is a lie" (close) if you don't know what that saying means its just saying be AWARE of false Soul/Spirit/Internal energies DEGRADERS that may come as Nice gifts to better mis guide distract re capture TRAP 1z Soul/Spirit/Internal energies.... for nefarious activities possible (REMEMBERS PAST...FAILS... IN THE NAME OF!? but 1 IS LEARNING. with experience*) Keeping these 2 thought / conscious filters in mind 1 tries my best to not be paranoid of potential sensed LOVE but also knows to REMAIN Aware of potential deceit dressed in its best present manifest... again learned ing from past phases... its a sense that gets stronger the more they deceive you and may have destroyed 1. anyway
a total nother thread OP



Originally posted by arpgme

Truth is The Truth. You do not have to look for it because you are a part of it, and everything that you See, Hear, Taste, Touch is your interpretation of IT.

The only goal is to be Honest. Then your TRUE, ORGANIC, Naturally born light will shine. Look at the animals of nature. They take light and dark actions and yet by looking at them most see Peace.

Focus Inward, rather than Outward. Focus on being Real/Honest.

When people believe things that aren't true and they are confronted with the facts and evidence, they deny, and stay away from it. Truth is The Great Organic Light, that is Reality, and it shines on lies and deceptions, but it is your choice to step into the true light and be honest with your self, or stay in the darkness and not be...


[color=cyan]
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE
edit on 1/12/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


I'm not saying to not be influenced by anything. I am just saying to be authentic, honest, sincere. If an outside source is forcing you to be different than you are, and you do not wish to be - that is your freewill and they should respect Nature (of life/the person). Being in this world and looking at all of the many different things and people, you can express yourself even more uniquely as this human experience.


We are like a seed and the outside world is like the soil. We will take what we need and leave the rest, trying to "FORCE" someone to accept anything is going against Nature. Not being authentic is also going against it (since Reality is what is Real [Truth])
edit on 12-1-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is relevant but its how I found out that there is light and there is Light.

I was in bed, the light was off, lying there thinking about things when suddenly the light inside my mind went out. This was the first I knew of a light inside my mind, when it went out. I was still aware, I still had a mind to think with but I can't describe what that darkness was like. It was the spiritual light that had been switched off. Suddenly the bed tilted at a sharp angle and the floor of the room fell away and I started to slide into what was obviously a bottomless dark hole. It was terrifying. I thought to myself, 'this is it, I'm done for'. And I also thought, 'surely God wouldn't send me down there'. My heart was in my mouth as I started to plummet but thank God suddenly the light came back on again. everything returned to normal.

God showed what happens to those who lose their spiritual light. Until it has been taken away we don't appreciate just how blessed we truly are to be guided by a light that comes direct from God.



posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
All Light is from God because the Devil (Darkness) does not divide it's kingdom.



posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Shema
 


"This is it, I'm done for" - that is just a thought. You don't know what would have happened had you went in. It could have been anything and maybe fear for nothing. It is the assumption that made it scary.

reply to post by DrunkYogi
 


But some entities want to force their will/light upon another, forcing them to take their light in and accept.



posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Shema
 


"This is it, I'm done for" - that is just a thought. You don't know what would have happened had you went in. It could have been anything and maybe fear for nothing. It is the assumption that made it scary.

reply to post by DrunkYogi
 


But some entities want to force their will/light upon another, forcing them to take their light in and accept.


But if all light is good why would this be a bad thing?



posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi
 


By denying one's light and replacing it with your own light/will, you are saying that the other person's light is evil.

So if all Light is good, why try to control the natural flowing light in the first place? Why not let their light shine instead of trying to force them to something different?
edit on 12-1-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf
 


Why universal essence? Because the only thing that exists in reality is Truth. Lies and delusions exists in the mind.

Why Light? Because everything is made of energy and I use Light/Electricity as the generic term.

Use whatever words you wish, Reality is Here being experienced.

This can be phrased in Metaphysical terms , or even Secular Philosophic terms.

For example, someone can see Truth/Reality as "divine" (whatever that means to them), or in a secular manner Truth can be see as the absolute and Non-Truth only of the mind as ideas, and living through Honesty can be a secular or spiritual philosophic view.
edit on 12-1-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Wertdagf
 


Why universal essence? Because the only thing that exists in reality is Truth. Lies and delusions exists in the mind.

Where does Truth stand in relation to light?



posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi
 


Truth is Reality. Reality is made of energy (Light), so Truth is Light.



posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by DrunkYogi
 


Truth is Reality. Reality is made of energy (Light), so Truth is Light.



But you mentioned false light? How can there be false light?
Truth is Reality, Reality is Light so Truth is light...............if the light is false where does that leave us?



posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi
 


False in the sense of not "occurring naturally", for example, water is naturally wet, trying to make water dry and hot for example, is trying to make it something other than it's REAL nature, and in comparison that is a FALSE nature that was taught. The same thing when the nature of the human is replaced by something else forcing its will upon it.



posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by DrunkYogi
 


False in the sense of not "occurring naturally", for example, water is naturally wet, trying to make water dry and hot for example, is trying to make it something other than it's REAL nature, and in comparison that is a FALSE nature that was taught. The same thing when the nature of the human is replaced by something else forcing its will upon it.


If i was in a dark place and lit a candle would the darkness not be dispelled?



posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi
 


What does this have to do with each being having their own natural light? Are you saying some light is "better" than another's? Wasn't it you that said all light is good?



posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by DrunkYogi
 


What does this have to do with each being having their own natural light? Are you saying some light is "better" than another's? Wasn't it you that said all light is good?

Yes i think all light is good but you said there was false light. But as i also said if i take a candle or for that matter a match or a torch into a room is the darkness not dispelled? There is no such thing as false light that can be taken in without the darkness being dispelled, is that not so?



posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi
 


I already explained what I meant by "false light".


If you take something wet like water and try to make it become dry like sand, that is a FALSE nature. I am not saying that the fact that things are dry is false. I know that is also NATURAL/REAL. What I am saying is that it is FALSE in comparison to the nature of water.


A "False" light, is a light that is forced upon another that is not their true nature.

If someone's passion is to be an athlete and they are forced to be a musician even though they do not take joy in that and are horrible at it - that is teaching someone a "False" nature.

Your own Light/Will/Passion should be shining - THAT is what is NATURAL/REAL for YOU. If someone else force their Light/Will/Passion upon you that is a "False" light, because it is not the light/will/passion shinning from your own being.
edit on 12-1-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by DrunkYogi
 





A "False" light, is a light that is forced upon another that is not their true nature.

So a false light is a "Light" as you have just described.
So if some false light (Light) is forced upon another and it is not their true nature then their true nature cannot be the Truth. Because as you said before Light is Truth. So if you give them some (False Light, Light, Truth) then you are doing them good are you not?



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi
 


What do you mean 'doing them good'? They are already shining forth the light of their being, it doesn't need to be replaced with another. If all light is good, it is hypocritical to force another's upon another being.





new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join