It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Warfare and the Pineal Gland

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
So I was watching Ancient Aliens tonight and saw an image that unfolded a thought.

In this scene we have a winged being holding something resembling a pine cone in his outreaching hand, near the crown area of the center symbol.

I then remembered some threads on ATS that went into the use of the pine cone image to symbolize the pineal gland and to me I see this scene to represent the Tree of Life and these two beings holding the pineal gland which I see as they removing the active pineal gland from our energetic construct. The Annunaki were said to be Creator Gods. Advanced beings would have an understanding of genetics and astral technologies and I believe the image is depicting what happened to the divine human blueprint by an extraterrestrial species. Our fully functioning pineal gland was disabled.

You can get a better understanding of the importance of an active pineal gland for spiritual connection from this site: Third Eye Pinecones

It is my theory that our pineal glands are targeted through a variety of means in order to keep us in the dark so to speak. Flouride, stress, abnormal sleeping cycles, electromagnetic smog, and aluminum all have a negative effect on our pineal.

Environmental stresses affect pineal function, impacting overall body alertness, temperature levels, and hormone operation. Stresses that affect pineal function include unusual light and dark rhythms, radiation, magnetic fields, nutritional imbalances, temperature swings, high altitude, and overall daily stress patterns.

Melatonin (produced from the pineal gland) has been shown to inhibit the growth and metastasis of some tumors in experimental animals, and may therefore play a role in cancer inhibition. Removal of the pineal gland and/or reduction in melatonin output have been implicated in the increased incidence of breast cancer in laboratory animals. Patients who have breast cancer have lower levels of melatonin in the blood. The hormone has also been shown to be protective against genetic damage, and it has a stimulatory effect on the immune system.

How we use and develop our brain builds the structure with which we use to define and interpret reality. By experiencing a wide spectrum of stimulation we develop our perceptions in greater variety. A limited exposure develops a more restricted understanding of what we experience and how we understand the world. For example a person who hiked through a variety of terrain such as deserts, plains, forests and towns would have a broader experience and way of seeing the world than someone who has experienced all their memories and stimulation from living in a city.

In childhood, we are first brought into the school system through a bit of trickery. You begin with simple colors and crayons and there are no rules, just a blank piece of paper and the free hands of the toddler playing with color. Then it's coloring books and the emphasis to stay in the lines, make it look like this one etc. A visual regurgitation of the original image. The skills are important I understand but the steps into lead into a greater focus with repeated works and increased complexity will bring an emphasis towards the left (logic and reason dominated) hemisphere of the brain. The right hemisphere (free range creative, feeling, non judgemental) is not supported as much as the logical / male side. This carries on throughout the higher grades with greater emphasis on discarding aspects like emotion and living in the moment for being on time and studying for the really important test. We are taught not to focus on what we feel but what we think. This bypasses our less developed higher senses which would better help us navigate a deceitful world. At graduation you seal the deal by shifting the tassel on your cap from the right to left eager to chase money and become successful.

This imbalance within the hemispheres develops and reinforces the ego and the sense of individualism. Media, societal and cultural constructs reinforce the way we think and feed it a steady diet usually flavored with fear and dis-empowerment.

The television was an interesting invention that added another layer to the veil that continues to deceive us. With this technology you could bypass the normal way of experiencing reality in real time to one that presents a specific message which could be duplicated to numerous viewers. The messages where tweaked and modified for their best possible integration into the viewer's reception to the program. One can now experience digital reality and the brain learns to process the information as reality to some degree. Large numbers of viewers can be streamed to think about the the same stimulation in a way that can be manipulated providing a broader effect on group consciousness. This is why media entertainment and news is projected as being important and why actors and talking heads are rewarded lavishly. In some ways we have developed an appetite for this digital prana despite its lack of real value and full spectrum experience.

The cell phone is another invention that is hard to go without anymore it seems. When in use, its electromagnetic energy is close to our pineal gland and I feel its having a negative effect on it's normal functioning if use is excessive.

I also believe that the chemtrails and other environmental exposures contain aluminum which is accumulating in the pineal for the purpose of further damaging this organ along with overall brain function. Deodorants with aluminum are another source and Mercury is also very damaging.

The concentrations of aluminum in the pineal gland are markedly higher than in the other tissues

Piezoelectricity in the human pineal gland

The pineal is also activated by light and I think there is a connection to spiritual awakening and solar quality. The sun's rate of intensity has increased and I feel there is a link to light and activation of the energetic body. The chemtrails reduce the exposure to the natural spectrum and intensity.

Our pineal gland seems to be a very important organ for access to higher perceptions and connection to the Divine. The church uses the pine cone image in some of their symbolic structures and you can see that it is usually flanked on two sides. Perhaps the left - right duality paradigm which keeps us distracted and occupied on useless activities. Or it's put on display before us that they understand something we don't and that they are in charge of it somehow.

I feel that our pineal is like an antenna to our Higher Selves and that when it's not functioning well or properly developed, we may experience a dis-connect to a greater reality and knowledge that exceeds our current understanding. We experience the illusion of separation and fear when operating from the denser perspective.

I hope you have gained a new insight from reading this thread and I encourage you to look into this more. Most importantly see what you can create for yourself by finding the keys to your awakening.

Pineal Info & Healing

edit on 12-1-2013 by starshift because: typo

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Bravo, Starshift! A very well-presented post!

I am so upset that they moved the AA show to History2. I changed my channel lineup last year just so I could get the History channel to watch it, and they move it to H2 the next week! Sigh....
It takes so long to see the current shows on You Tube, but that is my only option now.

I agree with everything you stated. All the evidence is right in front of our face to see what TPB are doing to control us. It's disgusting!

Here is a video explaining the pineal gland, as an addition for your thread:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by starshift

I feel that our pineal is like an antenna to our Higher Selves and that when it's not functioning well or properly developed, we may experience a dis-connect to a greater reality and knowledge that exceeds our current understanding. We experience the illusion of separation and fear when operating from the denser perspective.

But is there not a paradox that as you understand more and know to much you get disconnected from the people around you who are not ready to accept things that are so unknown/strange to them. I have met a person that clearly have a view of the world that clearly is so uncommon to his surroundings that they think him mad and cannot understand him at all and he has a hard time expressing it in the right words so that the people will understand him.

Myself am a bit of a limited hermit and that choice is because I cannot handle constant dualistic small mindedness around me because it triggers me to become counter dualistic. I do not feel a connection with humanity as a whole, but with a small group of individuals and the more connected I get to the other side the more disconnected and small minded the human race/social structures here feel.

Another observation. When ignorant and small minded you can cope with the small minded social structures and accept them and still have a limited version of happiness and still not feel disconnected because you have limited connections within you life. If you lose small mind you might get depressed in the mind because of the unevolved state for social structures but can also achive a state of being where the body at least is in chemical bliss so you are even if you view/understanding of the world/level is depressed the body chemicly is not.
edit on 12-1-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I hope you have gained a new insight from reading this thread and I encourage you to look into this more. Most importantly see what you can create for yourself by finding the keys to your awakening.

Do you not see that you are appealing to desires as the serpent did in the garden? That when you write that there is " a greater reality and knowledge that exceeds our current understanding" you are using the same appeal and enticement as did the serpent? By doing so you are not only deceiving 'Eve' but appealing straight to the internal inequity found in 'Adam'? E.g. the attraction of "you can become like god"? The very inequity which brought death into our world? The very inequity that is ending this last age?

The "fruit". Eat of it and you shall surely die. That was truth then and it is truth today. The serpent lied when he said that they would not die. When we understand that our perceptions through our senses can prove a lie to be truth we can begin to understand how all deceit works in this world. When their desire for this "fruit" were raised, their thoughts began to reason away God's Truth and command as a lie in order to internally justify eating the fruit. Our own will can lead us to believe a lie as truth if we desire the lie. We basically prove the lies as truth to ourselves. For examples, men in the North American Man Boy Love group do it to justify their desire for sex with children. They convince themselves that it is good for the children. Likewise, those seeking to "open their third eye" have had their internal desires for godlike powers, psychic powers, "hidden knowledge" and "to be god" raised, and once this happens, their reasoning starts to convince them that that "fruit" is really desirable. What happens when they eat of that "fruit"? Lo and behold their experiences and senses start to convince them that the promises must have been truth, just as those yogis and occultists said. Never mind that what the yogis and occultists said was all a lie (they truly are not god), the combination of raised desires and their senses perceive that the lie is truth.

Eating that fruit was mankind's downfall. The desire to "be like god" instead of acceptance that we are the created who have a Creator is the inequity in us as it was in Adam. The chemicals today don't impact the pineal gland, but they do impact our critical thinking. We are led around like docile sheep. Blinded as well because we do not seek true understanding and true wisdom from Our Creator. Instead we lap up our beliefs and 'truths" from the one who was a "liar and murderer" from the beginning through this deadly combination of speaking images which continually entice us by playing to our desires. These speaking images are the world's LARGEST PULPIT, and if you think it's your Creator's Truth being preached, you are sadly mistaken.

We were told that Satan was to be released at the end of the Millenium, to once more "deceive the nations". Just as a leopard's spots do not change, this liar and deceiver does not change his method. Sure the lingo is modern, but the tactic isn't. God's Truth stands - eat from the fruit of the tree of good and evil and you will die. Those who reject this do so because they reasoned away the Truth because of their own will and desires.

A lie is never truth no matter how much we WANT it to be truth. A truth is always truth no matter how much we WANT it to be a lie. Choose the beastly nature of Adam or the way, the truth and the life who is Jesus, the second Adam.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Well, I think everyone should be entitled to their beliefs and I am not trying to knock your beliefs, but there is a huge problem with the garden of eden story as it's presented and as christians portray it.

That problem is that the serpent actually wasn't a liar and in fact the "Elohim" admit that the serpent spoke the truth later in the very same chapter. After all the serpent said, that "if man ate of the tree they would become like the Elohim knowing good and evil" and later the Elohim admit that "mankind has become like them knowing good and evil." Second the serpent says "man will not die from eating the fruit" and since, it was actually because of the curse of the Elohim that mankind could not eat of the fruit of the tree of life and become immortal, then it really wasn't the serpent or eating of the fruit that brought death to Adam and Eve, but being thrown out of the garden by the Elohim and being denied access to the tree of life.

After all here is the excerpts of genesis in two translations illustrating the problem:

www.biblegateway.com...

www.biblegateway.com...

The serpent says:

NIV

4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

KJV

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Then later in the same chapter the Elohim say:

NIV

22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” 23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken.

KJV

22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: 23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

The interesting thing is an all the versions and translations of the garden of Eden story I have read all say the same thing; that mankind did indeed become like the Elohim; knowing good and evil when they ate of the fruit and second it was the Elohim throwing them out of the garden that kept them from gaining immortality; therefore bringing death unto them.

It's one problem I always had with the Judea-Christian version of the garden of Eden story, but then that is just my view of it.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by prisoneronashipoffools

Sorry, I meant this as a reply to WhoKnows100.

King James Bible
Matthew 6:22

22The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

Jesus was talking about the third eye here... the single eye. If it is open, you will be full of light (understanding).

Jesus apparently was telling people to open their third eye to receive understanding, IMO.

Your posts are from the old testament. Jesus came to "set the people straight" on what teachings they should follow. He told about many of the laws that were incorrect in the old testament. So, I don't pay much attention to anything preached as gospel in the o.t.

If Jesus teaches to open the single eye (the third eye), then I think we should try.
edit on 1/12/2013 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The garden of Eden to me is fifth dimensional consciousness and it's up to the religious "leaders" to coral us into staying within our lower third dimensional awareness so that we may be more easily manipulated and controlled. That delicious apple may be our pineal and it's taught to be forbidden to us. Your soul does not die but the recycling process into numerous incarnations can be quite an ordeal when you forget who you really are.
I'll add more to this later and in the mean time certain welcome your questions / comments.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Excellent information, well thought out.
Gives a person something to ponder on.

S&F for you.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

"you can become like god"?

No, you are god.

"Unity. The One. God. The Great Spirit. Mirror of wonders. The still eternity. Permanence. There are countless names for it.

According to one perspective, one cannot actually speak of the One, because to speak of it is to make an object of it, implying separation from it, so misrepresenting the essence of Oneness from the start, a mysterious conundrum." .... taken from the book Sacred Number by Miranda Lundy

edit on 12-1-2013 by g0dhims3lf because: added author name

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Thanks Starship! I did find your posting very interesting and I learned some new things. I provoked me to read up some more on the subject, so that is always a good thing.

Do you or anyone else well acquainted on this subject matter have a suggestion on how to enhance or exercise the pineal gland to make it healthy versus the negative elements you mentioned i.e. t.v., cell phones, etc., is there something specific one can do to improve ones' pineal gland function?

Peace!! ID

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Practice staying in the room. Increase your awareness instead of dulling it.

I have a question. Where is the Rosetta stone for equating all the pictures or statues of "pine cones" directly to the pineal gland?

Forgive me for challenging this, I just want to see more of the original source for this claim. Somewhere their is a cave cartouche or hieroglyph that literally says...

Pine cone = Pineal gland?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Practice staying in the room. Increase your awareness instead of dulling it.

I have a question. Where is the Rosetta stone for equating all the pictures or statues of "pine cones" directly to the pineal gland?

Forgive me for challenging this, I just want to see more of the original source for this claim. Somewhere their is a cave cartouche or hieroglyph that literally says...

Pine cone = Pineal gland?

Here is all the information you need connecting the pine cone to the pineal gland... and then some. It starts around the 0:23 mark.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
My friends,

This is such a fantastic thread and the discussion is really positive. Ill get to reading it more and hopefully, if time allows, share some of my remote viewing experiences related to the Pineal gland and much more

ETA: It's PROFOUND the amount of warfare from manipulation that humanity is facing from the likes of TV's, Movies, Job's and other Government run projects that they impose on Humanity.

S&F for sure

Be safe be well

Spiro
edit on 12-1-2013 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by sled735

Most members on here put David down, and probably for their own good reasons. When it comes to the Pineal Gland and spiritualism, he ROCKS!!!!

Many thanks for sharing this, brought back fond memories.

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by g0dhims3lf

"you can become like god"?

No, you are god.

"Unity. The One. God. The Great Spirit. Mirror of wonders. The still eternity. Permanence. There are countless names for it.

According to one perspective, one cannot actually speak of the One, because to speak of it is to make an object of it, implying separation from it, so misrepresenting the essence of Oneness from the start, a mysterious conundrum." .... taken from the book Sacred Number by Miranda Lundy

edit on 12-1-2013 by g0dhims3lf because: added author name

Now this right here is what causes people to be confused.

We are only a spark of God. We each have a spark of God dwelling in our hearts. This is where He speaks to us. Some people may call it "having a conscious" preventing them from doing bad things, or a "gut feeling" that speaks to us. This is actually the divine source communicating with us.

I understand what you are saying, but to people who haven't researched this topic, saying "I am God" just makes them say, "Oh those crazy new age people! Going around telling people they are God! They are out of their mind!"

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Awesome! I look forward to your posts!

I am a big fan of David Wilcock... I don't care what others say about him.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah I described something similar in a different way on THIS POST

Some peoples conscious seem to tell them a different right and wrong than others. So if they both are the voice of god, which one is right? We judge people on their actions because we can not read their mind to know for sure their motives align with the action. Trust is a type of blind faith in another. Yet some peoples actions are good only because they fear the consequences of what the actions of their true character might be.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by g0dhims3lf

Yeah, that's better.

And I agree with you on that post.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Amazing post.

I know little of the pineal gland but i do know it's very important to us and i feel now is the time for me to really study the subject and increase my conscious. Thanks for the post!

Peace!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Great thread.. Good to "see" some positive minds out there!!

Just thought I'd add this little golden nugget of info.

There was this thread from a while back called "I opened my third eye and I regret it"

Defo worth a read for a little more understanding. I think his main problem was biting off more than he understood, whilst holding on to and reacting to negative emotions!?? Just my 0.2cents..

Here's a link to the technique he used- Awakening The Third Eye

Enjoy!
edit on 12/1/13 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join