It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK: Donald Donaldson was murdered, 17 bullet holes in the head

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Mae Brussell: Pentagon's destruction of JFK Assassination Evidence (12-11-1977) AUDIO ONLY

"Donald Donaldson was found dead, in Switzerland, he had 17 bullet holes in his head." The date was December 7, 1977.

Why is this important? Because in 1977, George De Mohrenschildt, was about to be called as a witness before the House Select Committee on Assassinations. Source United States House Select Committee on Assassinations. en.wikipedia.org... De Mohrenshchildt also had meetings with Gerald Ford during this time frame.

George De Mohrenschildt, en.wikipedia.org... was missing for 3 weeks and later found murdered, in April of '77, one week after Mae Brussell's radio broadcast in April of '77. The primary witnesses to the JFK assassination were being murdered. The Powers That Be do not want this information getting out.

De Mohrenschildt, was about to name Donald Donaldson, alias Dmitri Dmitrov, as his prime source of information. Donaldson was about to name the members of the Power Control Group who were most responsible for the murder of JFK. Both De Mohrenshildt and Donaldson were murdered before they could present any testimony before the hearings that were held by the HSCA in 1977.

-----

It's 50 years later folks and we still don't have any real understanding of the JFk murder. What does that tell you about our consensus of reality? When will we know for certain who killed our #35?

edit on 1/12/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: corrections

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

S&F!

As time passes by, those who knew or know get old and die. Some get murdered. I don't think we will ever know, 100%, who killed JFK.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

S&F!

As time passes by, those who knew or know get old and die. Some get murdered. I don't think we will ever know, 100%, who killed JFK.

99% chance it was Lee Harvey Oswald

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Can you explain why so many witnesses have been murdered? Was Lee Bowers was just another accident?

Bowers died in August, 1966, when his car left an empty road and struck a concrete bridge abutment near Midlothian, Texas. Source en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

The way this thread makes it sound, 100% not Oswald, because the people who knew, were murdered. By the same people who most likely killed JFK. In the end, before they shot him and then the other guy, they were tieing up loose ends. Hence why it was so sloppy, and again in the public eye.

Done in front of the public to make a point, that if we can kill your president, we can kill you too.

Because JFK was going to do what, eliminate organized crime, and then they killed his brother.

If one actually looks at the facts as they are layed out, it becomes quite clear who killed JFK.
At least to me any ways.

That is how it playes out from my perspective at least.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISORBecause JFK was going to do what, eliminate organized crime, and then they killed his brother.

The Power Control Group are totally ruthless in this way.. Sometimes I hesitate to post things on ATs for this reason. If Mae Brussell knew about tall hese suspicious deaths 36 years ago we should all be well aware of them these days in 2013.

Obviously, the Power Control Group is still alive and active. We still don't know who really killed our #35.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Sorry about this morbid question, but how on earth can anyone determine 17 bullet holes in someone's head? Wouldn't that be impossible since the head would have probably disintegrated into...you know?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
Sorry about this morbid question, but how on earth can anyone determine 17 bullet holes in someone's head? Wouldn't that be impossible since the head would have probably disintegrated into...you know?

17 holes in the ground would be my guess. or bullet casings.. maybe small bullets, who knows o_O

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

INDEED.

And particularly his plan that he'd already started moving on . . . toooo noisily . . . to break up the FED or reign it in severely . . . and to out the UFO information . . . either one of those goals would have been sufficient for them to do him in.

The oligarchy really doesn't care who it kills--including those of their own cohort--their own club.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
IF THE DIRTY DEEDS AND THE MURDERS ARENT ENOUGH REASON TO RIP THIS GOVERMENT OUT BY THE ROOTS, IM A MONKEYS UNCLE.

AMERICA HAS BEEN RULED BY THE FINANCIAL ELITE SINCE ITS INCEPTION,

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Of course we know who pulled this off. Anyone with a little bit of investigation of this 50 year old conspiracy knows not only the shooters but most of the key players and the "Mr Big" who had his hands in from the start. I'll give you a hint of who Mr Big is because he's still alive and still very powerful. The hint is this person's name and phone number were in de Mohrenschildt's pocket at the time of his death. Everyone has heard his name.
Mr Big was recently in the hospital and is in bad enough health that by the end of the year his ID and deeds will be know to everyone after he does die. Unless his family is able to quiet the biggest conspiracy in American history.
The rifleman that killed Kennedy with the head shot from the front was sitting in the storm drain at street level and was signaled when to fire by the mysterious man opening and closing his umbrella. Anyone care to guess who this was? He was a famous gangster who was also murdered soon after being called to testify before the commission also.
Remember, there is NO direct proof to any of these people but if sworn into a court of law there is enough circumstantial evidence to make Mr Big unable to answer all the questions without lying about most of them.
Anyone care to guess who these people are?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

I disagree. For a start he was seen in less than 2 minutes (around 80 - 90 seconds to be exact) on the lower floors by a police officer called Marion Baker who entered the building upon hearing shots fired from above and behind him towards the TSDB. According to Baker Oswald was relaxed and he was drinking a coke that he had poured for himself.

Now is it plausible these would be the actions of a man who had just murdered the President, was able to run towards the opposite end of the floor to hide his gun, run back to where he previously was to leave, run all the way down from the 6th floor to the 2nd (the elevators weren't working which is why Baker was running up the building), have time to catch his breath and then pour himself a coke to look relaxed for when Baker entered the room? I disagree entirely. It's also worth pointing out that a short while prior to the assassination he was also seen in the same place Baker saw him after it, by a women called Carolyn Arnold. So, if anything at all, we should assume Oswald never left, or if he did he was not able to carry out what he is claimed to have done.

Fact is no one at anytime has ever conclusively placed Oswald on the 6th floor at the time of the shooting. That's a fact. No one has ever done it. Was there a shooter, or shooters here? Oh definitely. But Oswald seems like an unlikely candidate if anything, and his shooting skills were poor also. So if anything I imagine he would've let someone else into the building, but that's about it. As an assassin himself he doesn't make sense.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

You are right, Rising.
Not only that, Oswald had his face/cheek tested for gun powder from the rifle and they found none. Wasn't the scope faulty on his cheap mail order toy?
Didn't the Dallas police fail to find finger prints on the rifle and only when the FBI take it did they find a palm print?
Wasn't Oswald interviewed/talked to by the FBI 3 times and one time the agent was told to "flush" them? No notes or files on the other two interviews/confrontation.
Oswald could very well be undercover and thought he was going to save the Pres. Or at least throw the net around the ones trying to kill him.
Two different witnesses describe someone completely different for the shooting of Officer Tippett. One witness describes 2 people.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
i recommend reading 'Dr. Mary's Monkeys' -Haslam
LHO and Ferry and the gang - Dr. Mary came to an electrifying end.
Ferry took the infamous LHO gun pic - what a kowinkydink.
developing a cancer virus under the streets of nawLeens via a super collider.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
i'm from the time period and i remember it to this day....i never believed the official story, and it was a true awakening for me to question, rather than blindly accept, what our government tells you. "trust" went out the window for me on 11/22/63.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by travisirius

Would the "Mr. Big" you are referring to be George H.W. Bush? Who I also believe was behind trying to get Reagan killed so he would become president sooner.

From JFK to 9/11 one family can be linked to it all.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I love Mae brussels... We NEED a Mae Brussels and we have...An alex jones. =(

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

You got it. From Zapata Oil to the Bay of Pigs Ships named Zapata & Barbara. Hoover named him in asociation with the CIA days after the assignation in a cryptic memo that just came out in the 90s through the FOIA. he made phone calls on the day of JFK fingering another patsy then denied it and has multiple stories of where he was. meanwhile there is a photograph of him of the steps in The fronwt door of the book depository.
You've probably seen JFK 2.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

No I haven't seen JFK 2 but I did watch Dark Legacy. I'll take a look at it though, thanks.

Dark Legacy on Vimeo

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Would the "Mr. Big" you are referring to be George H.W. Bush? Who I also believe was behind trying to get Reagan killed so he would become president sooner.

From JFK to 9/11 one family can be linked to it all.

And a little further back than that. Preston Bush, father of George H. W. Bush & grandfather of Geroge W. Bush, was a director of the Union Banking Corporation in July 1942 when the banks assets were siezed under the "Trading with the Enemy Act". It was alleged at the time that the bank was holding gold on behalf of some Nazi leaders.

edit on 12/1/13 by commencalrider because: spelling mistake

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join