It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK: Donald Donaldson was murdered, 17 bullet holes in the head

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Plenty of suspects as JFK,RFK and their father had numerous enemies.I'm not going to speculate on the unprovable but I always found it interesting that Kennedy was killed in Texas.Lyndon Johnson country,the future president and totally with the military machine pro-Vietnam program.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I have not a clue who actually pulled the trigger(s), but I am as convinced that GHWB & LBJ conspired to plan it as I am that the Sun will rise in the morning.

I am one of few people who ever discussed the matter with LBJ's chopper pilot. He refused to ever be interviewed about it and his words to me were: "I would like to stay alive, so we will not continue this conversation".

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
R.I.P. JFK. I know you tried and may God bless you for it.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

An amazing show, just finished watching it. Now if that can be done in the name of entertainment with the shooter having no memory of the fact he had carried out an "assasination" until the memeroy was given back to him... well, I shudder to think.
Thank you for bring this show to my attention.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Would the "Mr. Big" you are referring to be George H.W. Bush? Who I also believe was behind trying to get Reagan killed so he would become president sooner. From JFK to 9/11 one family can be linked to it all.

I have thought the same thing for a long time. I think the father was more involved with 9-11 however. I don't think W choked on a pretzel in the beginning. I think someone "told" the way it was going to be and he was forced to play along. Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
JFK wanted to make changes and God forbid anyone try to do that in the USA govt.
2 of the main issues....

He wanted to dismantle the CIA - enemy #1
He wanted to bypass the FED - enemy #2
And others....

I personally think three of the main entities behind it were LBJ, Nixon and the CIA.
I am sure there are more but that would be my guess as to the main players.

The same hit squad that was involved in Watergate supposedly was also involved in the
JFK murder. At least that was the supposed confession of E Howard Hunt if real.
I think RFK was a 100% CIA programmed killer hit with additional shooters/handlers at the scene.

Remember a few years ago the retired FBI agent that wrote a book on LBJ based
on released docs from LBJ's psychiatrist ??

Basically stated that it was LBJ 100% responsible.

The book was written and ready for publication, but Lady bird balked the guy was shut down by the govt and I dont think it was ever printed.

As I remember LBJ had a strong vision on the direction of America and wanted to start Social programs like welfare etc and was blocked by Kennedy who did not agree.

I think Robert Kennedy knew what happened and knew who was involved but just lacked the evidence at that time so he was also whacked.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This spells it all out in a fairly comprehensive manner. Names, dates, places.....I've watched this a couple of times.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
what if jfk's death was faked and all the accessory dramas and intrigues
are scripted, the cast of characters being filled by club members, who can
be killed off only to take up new identities?

The "JFK-MURDER" was a STAGED EVENT / JFK wasn't "KILLED" on 11/22/63!

don't knock it 'till you try it.

or do.

your call.

'all the world's a stage...'

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Why was Oswald seen carrying a long heavy package in the morning to work? When questioned by police about this long heavy package, Oswald said he never brought one to work! He said all he had was a lunch! And yet Frazier - who was with him in the morning - said he didn't bring a lunch, but he did bring the long package with the "curtain rods"! Why did Oswald tell him it had curtain rods and yet no curtain rods were ever found? And he had curtain rods at home ALREADY!
Why was Oswald the only employee in the Book Depository to leave the building before it was sealed?
If he didn't do it then why did he shoot Patrolman J. D. Tippit four times a short distance from his rooming house? (the shell casings found at the scene were identical to his revolver)
Why did he sneak into the Texas Theatre without buying a ticket (he was being watched, btw)?
Why did Oswald attempt to fire his revolver in the threatre at the policeman who had come because he had evaded paying for a ticket? If it was only the ticket, why be so rash and try to kill?

There're other pieces of evidence, but I think Oswald either did it or participated. The way he reacted in those circumstances and is directly tied to Tippit's death, is I think condemning. The fact that there's more evidence linking him to the crime, I'm surprised so many think he's innocent.

If the JFK files that the government has are ever released I think it'll be significantly unsettling to all these conspiracy theorists who think Oswald wasn't a part of it. The evidence says he was.

There MIGHT be a conspiracy, but I'd have to see evidence. If you say there're other shooters then we need evidence to show that. Similarly, who organized all of that shooting?

Don't you think that after all these years something would come out about all those shooters? And yet all we have are cranks and conspiracy theories and nothing solid to build a case.

I believe if there was anything to it the people who did it would be in jail. Only in movies or fiction can secrets this big be kept secret. In the real world, it doesn't work that way.
edit on 13-1-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Why was Oswald seen carrying a long heavy package in the morning to work? When questioned by police about this long heavy package, Oswald said he never brought one to work! He said all he had was a lunch! And yet Frazier - who was with him in the morning - said he didn't bring a lunch, but he did bring the long package with the "curtain rods"!

You forgot to mention that Frazier and Linnie Mae Randle, his sister, were the only one's to see him bring a package in that day. Both Frazier and Randle suggested the package was too small for Oswald's rifle as well.

On 22nd November, 1963, Frazier gave Oswald a lift to the Texas Book Depository. He told the Warren Commission that Oswald took a package into work that day that he claimed contained curtain rods. In his book The Kennedy Conspiracy, Anthony Summers, points out: "Ironically, it was Frazier and his sister who created a slight doubt that Oswald had, in fact, been carrying the murder weapon rather than his "curtain rods." Both insisted Oswald's parcel was a good eight inches shorter than the disassembled Mannlicher-Carcano. Frazier demonstrated this by showing that Oswald could not physically have carried a 35-inch rifle tucked into his armpit with the base cupped in his hand, as Frazier remembered."

Only Jack Dougherty saw Oswald enter the Texas Book Depository on 22nd November, 1963. However, he told the Warren Commission that Oswald was not carrying "anything in his hands" when he arrived that morning.
(Source)

Why was Oswald the only employee in the Book Depository to leave the building before it was sealed?

This is wrong and also a very common myth. Many witnesses were unaccounted for at that time, especially since the President was passing by and people were all over the place following the chaos of the assassination.

It's common knowledge that Oswald was not the only witness unaccounted for. I would've thought you would know this with making the claims you have done.

If he didn't do it then why did he shoot Patrolman J. D. Tippit four times a short distance from his rooming house?

I made this image to show the location of the rooming house (to the north) and the assassination site (to the south).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/pb4f05bb7e.jpg[/atsimg]

The theater is to the south and west of this image just out of view. Making the trip in time to shoot Tippit in the first place is probably reachable, but it's a bit of a stretch still. We know Oswald left the rooming house at around 1pm after all and he was seen waiting at a local bus stop shortly afterwards by Earlene Roberts and we also know Tippit was murdered around 1:11 - 1:14pm - So like I said, It is a stretch to make this route, especially if he did stop at a bus stop,in time for the murder to take place but in fairness it is close to being reachable if we really want it to be.

Assuming he could reach it though, according to the witness descriptions we have anything but a conclusion that Oswald was the likely killer. Different witnesses reported different thing's. Some say he (He as in "the shooter") came from the east side, some say the opposite. Some say 2 men was involved, some say more or less. Some say 2 gunman was involved and then went in 2 different directions, one of them getting into a car and speeding away. Some give a description of a shooter completely different in appearance to Oswald and so on.

Here's an interesting page on the Tippit murder: www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...

Why did he sneak into the Texas Theatre without buying a ticket (he was being watched, btw)?

Well, It's pretty obvious he had something to hide. I've always maintained that, and that he was involved in some way. Was he a shooter though? Not in my opinion, no. What information we have suggests otherwise as highlighted in my last post.

Personally I think he was part of Intelligence work. I have a large thread on this here: A Look Through The Mind Of An Assassin

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Continued from last post:

Don't you think that after all these years something would come out about all those shooters?

Well in fairness, people have come out. They just never seem to receive the coverage they deserve. For example there's Jack Ruby's public claims that a conspiracy took place, claims he made a short while prior to his death and claims pointing towards Lyndon Johnson as the man at the very top of the conspiracy.

A video of some of his claims can be found here for example:

The very clear reference to Johnson, I believe, but could be mistaken, is found here:

There's the deathben confession from Howard Hunt again pointing towards a Johnson involvement. And yes, I m talking about this Hoard Hunt...

Hunt organized the bugging of the Democratic headquarters in the Watergate -- as well as a break-in at the office of Ellsberg's psychiatrist. Hunt's phone number in address books belonging to the Watergate burglars helped investigators -- and reporters -- connect the break-in to the president and his reelection campaign. Convicted of burglary, conspiracy and wiretapping, Hunt served 33 months in prison.
(Source)

In regards to his death bed confession, we have this:

In 2006 it was announced that Hunt had written his memoirs. This included a claim that Lyndon Baines Johnson might have been involved in ordering the assassination of John F. Kennedy. "Having Kennedy liquidated, thus elevating himself to the presidency without having to work for it himself, could have been a very tempting and logical move on Johnson's part. LBJ had the money and the connections to manipulate the scenario in Dallas and is on record as having convinced JFK to make the appearance in the first place. He further tried unsuccessfully to engineer the passengers of each vehicle, trying to get his good buddy, Gov. (John) Connolly, to ride with him instead of in JFK's car - where... he would have been out of danger."

Hunt suggests that senior CIA official, William K. Harvey could have been involved in the plot to kill Kennedy: "Harvey was a ruthless man who was not satisfied with his position in the CIA and its government salary... He definitely had dreams of becoming (CIA director) and LBJ could do that for him if he were president.... (LBJ) would have used Harvey because he was available and corrupt."

Edward Howard Hunt died of pneumonia on 23rd January, 2007. His memoir American Spy: My Secret History in the CIA, Watergate, and Beyond was published in May 2007.

After his father's death, Saint John Hunt, released a tape where his father claimed that Lyndon Baines Johnson was the instigator of the assassination of John F. Kennedy, and that it was organised by Cord Meyer, David Atlee Phillips, Frank Sturgis and David Sanchez Morales.
(Source)

Whether true or not, I do not know. But you claimed no one ever comes out with any information and yet we have this among others.

There's also the official documents from the FBI whom were secretly taping Carlos Marcello for example and, still secretly remember, he claimed to have involvement in the assassination. And looking at his history and actions beforehand he can be heavily implicated in the plot as well. He had a means and a motive.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ai50eee04b.jpg[/atsimg]

A thread of mine posted just a few days ago now goes into detail on this: The Death of JFK: Project Amworld

The fact remains though, you're incorrect. Many people have come out with information. They're just never heard on a large scale it seems.
edit on 13-1-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Still to have a look at your Project Amworld thread, will do so when time allows.

In the mean time, have you watched the Dark Legacy documentary? If so, what are your thoughts?

Previously I could believe a conspiracy with some mafia involvement.....however I can't believe their power would extend to giving them access to JFK's body after the shooting to tamper with the head wound. So, the allegations in Dark Legacy seem more convincing.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
reply to post by magma

The way this thread makes it sound, 100% not Oswald, because the people who knew, were murdered. By the same people who most likely killed JFK. In the end, before they shot him and then the other guy, they were tieing up loose ends. Hence why it was so sloppy, and again in the public eye.

Done in front of the public to make a point, that if we can kill your president, we can kill you too.

Because JFK was going to do what, eliminate organized crime, and then they killed his brother.

If one actually looks at the facts as they are layed out, it becomes quite clear who killed JFK.
At least to me any ways.

That is how it playes out from my perspective at least.

Yup and the parts of the government that needed to know knew what was going on and, who was killing who but couldn't/wouldn't do anything about it because their hands were tied with the fear that the ones responsible for the killings would expose some high level dirt.

But, why wouldn't the CIA or whoever just take them out instead?

-Alien

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I would like to personally thank the OP's and diligent posters on JFK threads. There is so much content here, it could be a book in itself, and an excellent one at that. Taken with great works like "The Men who Killed Kennedy", you can search these threads to come up with the real detail behind what they present.

I have always maintained that my faith in American government will only be restored, once the true story comes out, sourced by this government. While that may never happen, these threads probably cover over 90% of what really happened, and show beyond a doubt, that there was a major conspiracy that still has a hold on all of us to this day.

I do not have much to add to these posts, as what I would have to say would only be in agreement or disagreement with what is presented. I thank the diligent people who have really done extreme forensics to help piece together the real story. Thank You all.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by magma

Now is it plausible these would be the actions of a man who had just murdered the President, was able to run towards the opposite end of the floor to hide his gun, run back to where he previously was to leave, run all the way down from the 6th floor to the 2nd (the elevators weren't working which is why Baker was running up the building), have time to catch his breath and then pour himself a coke to look relaxed for when Baker entered the room? I disagree entirely. It's also worth pointing out that a short while prior to the assassination he was also seen in the same place Baker saw him after it, by a women called Carolyn Arnold. So, if anything at all, we should assume Oswald never left, or if he did he was not able to carry out what he is claimed to have done.

Didn't he also have to move the three spent shells from the right side of the window where the gun would have ejected them over to the left side of the window where the shells where found and photographed?

Also I believe Oswald said while he was being interrogated that there where two people in the break room with him and knew one by face and one by name.
Al tho only one of the men in the room recalled seeing someone that could have been oswald inside the break room with them, How did oswald know exactly who was in the break room if he wasn't actually in the room at that time?
edit on 1/13/13 by 404ed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

I guess the answer to that would be blowback, since the last thing we need is domestic resistance.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Greetings ATS

JFK was Murdered 25 years before i even was born , this specific event shaped my view of the world from the first time i came in touch with it , some time ago Oliver stones JFK was on TV and made me interesting into this subject again.

If Oswald indeed was a lonely gunman , why not take position on the streetside , as soon as the car would turn up the plaza and turned right head on to the bookstore before turning left.
I never fired a Gun/rifle in my life , but i have always been really interesting in military/tactical applications.
Wouldnt it be easier to hit a moving target head on instead of a sideways moving vehicle.

his Firing position packed together with the choice of a classic Carcano Single shot reload rifle is wierd to say atleast , he made his Window of oppertunity very small with these choices

Also the Zapruder tapes for me Proves a lot , i am not an expert in ballistics , but whenever a body is hit by a bullet doesnt the body tend to fall away from the direction due to Impact Force ??
The Zapruder tape clearly shows the "killshot" to come from the right , as the body falls to the left.

This mixed with eye witness accounts who saw/heard gunfire/smoke coming from the grassy hill and fence , and the witness who saw a man running away from that position moments after the shooting , who was found later dead.

Here is some additional Information about The Rifle Test's and shooting tests :

www.mtgriffith.com...

As it has become increasingly apparent that no gunman, no matter how skilled, could have scored two hits in three shots in 5.6 seconds on his first attempt, lone-gunman theorists have sought to "expand" the supposed single assassin's firing time to over 8 seconds. Some WC supporters say he would have had 8.2 seconds, while others put the time at 8.4 seconds. However, the only way WC supporters can increase the time span is to assume their lone gunman fired at around frame 160 of the Zapruder film (Z160) and that he completely missed, not only Kennedy, but the entire huge limousine.

The only Reason i can think of Why the shooting had to take place Between the Book store and The bridge , is The Sole reason of a Multiple Marksman Crossfired Ambush , i kept in mind the facts Humans are Capable of lots of things , bending physics however would not be able.

And how about this Supposedly Magic bullet , Creating multiple Entry and exit wounds and was founded intact on JFK's Brancard.
Or the fact that Paraffin test used on Oswald came back Negative on Nitrates on his cheek : He Did not fire any rifle.
Or the metallurgical tests taken from both bullet and rifle , who are still sealed for the public.

As in Personal intent , i dont seek to Bring down the American Public or Using this Information to Invoke Revolutions just for the fun of Destabilizing certain factions .

My intent is to just View this as a murder investigation using Science and Rational thinking to prove and disprove certain "facts"
The JFK case is just fishy , and on a personal level very confronting , all our lives we are led to believe or to not believe Information but here we have our instinct struggling with the Information provided to us

But looking at this Case in General I get this 'gut" feeling there is something very wrong here.

TheGreazel
edit on 14-1-2013 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2013 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
reply to post by Alien Abduct

I guess the answer to that would be blowback, since the last thing we need is domestic resistance.

That would be a credible argument if in fact their actions would trigger domestic resistance on a large scale, which in this case it likely would not. I don't see a large amount of people supporting the mobsters.

I don't believe the government covertly taking out some head mobsters would trigger blowback in the sense you are suggesting. Sure the mob might retaliate but domestic resistance on a large scale is not plausible.

Perhaps after the mob assassinated JFK the government had to help with the cleanup with the rest of the witnesses. At the very least they enabled the mob to do it, it seems with this theory they both had a mutual agenda.

To me this theory does seem logical tho.

-Alien

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

www.maebrussell.com...

OP here. I'm glad that so many people could be introduced to 'Conspiracy Queen' Mae Brussell and the tape recordings from her radio broadcasts of the 1970's and 80's..... I stumbled on her completely by accident about 2 months ago while I had been watching some JFK vids on youtube. There is a channel on youtube (I am not affiliated with that channel) that has a very large batch of her best stuff. You can find easy enough ~ you don't need a link do you? :p

Mae, in her own words,

"Instead of just researching the deaths of John Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Mary Jo Kopechne, and the George Wallace shooting, I began collecting articles about the murders of people involved in those cases. And I began paying attention to the deaths of judges, attorneys, labor leaders, musicians, actors, professors, civil rights leaders—studying what I considered to be untimely, suspicious deaths." www.maebrussell.com...

After listening to her side of the story, like 50 hours of her radio programs, I learned a lot about the Nazi's, the 4th Reich in America, UFO's in Antarctica, Project Paperclip, the Jonestown Massacre, the murder of John Lennon, the space shuttle Challenger disaster, Marina Oswald and so much more that you probably won't believe it, such as,

That George de Mohrenschildt blew his own head off with a shotgun after serving time in a psychiatric facility and just a few days before his anticipated appearance before the HSCA.... And Donald Donaldson was flat out murdered.

Mae Brussell - Final on-air show from KAZU-FM. Death threats - (3-7-88)

edit on 1/14/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join