It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 The Year Extra-Terrestrial Life Is Disclosed To The Public, Here is the Proof!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by HumansEh

I thought I was gonna hate this thread. I definitely hated seeing "proof" in the title. But then I decided to give it a chance and read it. Turns out I'm starring AND flagging it.

well played good sir... well played.

Thank you.
Yes I deliberately put 'Proof' in the title as it usually means the opposite. But starting a UFO thread without claiming 'Proof' would just seem not right somehow!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
They did a bet here on the World Ending on Dec 21st and some num nuts put £10 on it @ 5000/1.

He said he did it for a laugh and what did he have to lose? My argument was he has lost his £10.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BurialKing
They did a bet here on the World Ending on Dec 21st and some num nuts put £10 on it @ 5000/1.

He said he did it for a laugh and what did he have to lose? My argument was he has lost his £10.

Classic, even if he had won he would have lost, one born every minute I suppose.

Had I won my bet in 2012 @ 16/1, I would have spent my winnings welcoming our new alien overlords and buying tin foil for millinery purposes.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Do you have a record of what the odds were in all the past years you have been betting or since they started offering that bet? If so, it might be interesting for us to see.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Oh yeah. No doubt. I mean, just look at how quickly things have ramped up over the last couple of months! I would say the odds would be fair that they WILL announce this year. Most likely microbial life on Mars. Although I also believe we will eventually find complex life under the Martian surface...

Thanks for pointing this out!

I actually agree, the rates that our knowledge of the cosmos and the discovery/acknowledgement of planets believed to be capable of sustaining life in distant galaxies and the behaviors of galaxies themselves has really surged in recent times. The Curiosity mission itself was a massive achievement and testament to human ingenuity and is a huge step for humanity in exploring the vast universe that surrounds and enthralls us.
My personal opinion is that life if found (within our current reach) will be basic and microbal but will open more possibilities for mankind than anything discovered before.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47

Do you have a record of what the odds were in all the past years you have been betting or since they started offering that bet? If so, it might be interesting for us to see.

I seem to remember it was always around the 12/1 to 20/1 region (could be wrong though I bet on lots of stuff and rarely remember odds unless I win) and changed as the window of the year closed. I only remember this one because the betting was closed.

Actually I could have placed a bet for 2013 in 2012 (I forget the odds but they were higher possibly 25/1) I just usually stuck to the current year as I assumed that when the new year came I could just place a new bet. I didn't want any bets pending for ages/ years ahead.

To answer a previous posters query maybe it is just a temporary cessation of betting and maybe they will issue new odds sometime in the near future.
Actually now that I think of it I may just drop them a quick email and ask if they will be taking disclosure bets on 2013. But it's more fun to wonder ...what if?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh

Originally posted by Swills

I thought I was gonna hate this thread. I definitely hated seeing "proof" in the title. But then I decided to give it a chance and read it. Turns out I'm starring AND flagging it.

well played good sir... well played.

Thank you.
Yes I deliberately put 'Proof' in the title as it usually means the opposite. But starting a UFO thread without claiming 'Proof' would just seem not right somehow!

Hey why not? you caught peoples attention. However, it's not really a UFO thread, but rather, you are betting that life beyond the earth exists, no matter the form, simple single cell organisms would suffice.

Anything is possible for the most part. It's fun, harmless to conjecture. But L
L even the bookies can't answer this question, although their guess is no less valid than others.

It's 2013!!!! We have absolutely no proof.......but all of our official agencies World Wide continue to search, with the most sophisticated optical equipment that man has ever invented and it continues to get better. An exciting time in human history,

Will we find some type of life/organic/single cell forms............maybe! But, in the end, nobody honestly knows and I think it's great that we continue to search and who know's maybe someday we will find organic life on an asteroid or a new planet............that's what dreams are made of. Honestly, like generations before us, I don't believe we will find it.......unless they find us first.

Cheers!!! ID

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Can you please post the proof you mentioned in your OP. I can't find it.

And if that bet was still available, wouldn't you be screwed if the announcement was from another country's leader?

I wonder if Aliens have bets on whether they will be discovered this year or not? lol
edit on 11/1/2013 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
It must be true...It's Paddy Power...they take bets on anything...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Maybe it has something to do with this from July 26, 2011 ...

Ken Robertson from Paddy Power said “This story has been on our radar for the past two weeks during which time we’ve received literally hundreds of requests for odds on a UFO being discovered. We’re very hopeful for a successful collaboration with the Swedish Ocean Explorer which will finally solve this mystery. The truth is out there!”
Paddy Power slashes odds of UFO discovery!

Obviously Mr Robertson doesn't read ATS , if he did he would know it isn't a UFO its a pile of rocks .

Can you please post the proof you mentioned in your OP. I can't find it.

Here's the link

www.paddypower.com...

edit on 11-1-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
If all life is created by God, then wouldn't that include bacterial life? Therefore wouldn't an announcement of bacterial life living on another planet or moon, change religion as we know it?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Yes, Demons. Demons *are* real. And they are the ones who are tormenting you in the morning and at night when you awake suddenly frozen, because you do not have enough faith or delve into enough prayer.

Great .... another one
, anyone taking bets on that ...probably not .

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Wow,didn't know you could bet on such a thing.

These bankers in wall street even bet on weather.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Are you guys aware that this years economic forum at Davos states that one of the main global risks for 2013 is "Discovery of Alien Life"? Which obviously contributes to confirm the OP's suspicion.

Here's the link, scroll to the bottom of the page:
reports.weforum.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

The bookies wont take bets because the aliens are already here.

Didn't that russian dude already say there were aliens living here?

Anyways if there were aliens on this planet then we are undoubtedly already assimilated into their culture, and have been since the dawn of civilization. I dont know why people always assume that aliens are gonna come down from space looking like E.T. with glowing fingers, or fake ass roswell dummies. IF beings from another planet had the technology to even reach our planet then I think it's safe to assume that their technology far exceeds anything we're currently able to conceive. We as humans are begining to develop nano-technology. Just think about that for a second. What the hell kind of technology would a far superior race of beings posess? IF aliens did/do exist then there aint a goddamn thing we can do about it. They would be here and be completly transparent, as if they wern't even here at all.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tgalahan2

quote from tgalahan2
"Every alien "abduction" encounter story I've ever heard always involves elements of "night terrors" and "morning freezing". Which, is your brain, and also demons. Not aliens.".....

It's actually just your brain. No demons. Go do a google and research "Sleep Paralysis". Happens to me all the time. First 3 times it happened to me I thought I was being attacked by ghosts. Turns out I was thinking like a moron. I once thought as you do, but then I got smarter.
edit on 11-1-2013 by idl3d3m0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgalahan2

So, Demons aren't real, yea?
Ok, here's a little test for you. Let's see how well you do.

(Keep in mind, I really don't want you to do this, and I hope you change your mind before you try such a test.)
Go to Youtube, yes, Youtube... it's quite like an encyclopedia of videos in a way.

By the 7th-10th hour of working through these phases.

You will no longer be a Demon skeptic.

I damn near promise you.

(the only doubt I have is I'm not you and I don't know how your mind/soul functions.)

Well, do get back to me.

I think you have spent too many hours watching youtube videos my friend.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgalahan2
reply to post by gortex

Oh, Demons aren't real, are they? You doubt that they exist, do you?

Ok, here's a little test for you. Let's see how well you do.

(Keep in mind, I really don't want you to do this, and I hope you change your mind before you try such a test.)

Go to Youtube, yes, Youtube... it's quite like an encyclopedia of videos in a way. Although heavily and unnecessarily censored, there is much information you can find on YouTube. (yes yes I know the typical response... "Hah, you get your facts from Youtube!?" But you can upload anything to Youtube just about, so... I haven't ever thought this response was valid. Youtube can in fact be used for a lot of information. Factual, real information. With that said, I don't much like YouTube (biased censorship and such)"

Anyway, here's the Test.

But it's hard to have a fake seance. You know why? Because even faking a seance or a demonic encounter or Oujia board session is tough to do without inviting real demons (much of the time, but by the right manner of jest I suppose you could do it, but not easily/likely).

The test is: Phase one, search simply "Oujia Board Session" or "Oujia board demons" or "real oujia board demonic possession"

Click the first one that matches those search criteria closely. YouTube is cool enough that it will connect you with similar results after that. Then, just keep clicking one after the other.

Keep watching them, keep watching people's Oujia board sessions, one after the other. Tell me how many you can sit through before you can't take it anymore. Or, better yet. Just tell me what happens.

Do this for three hours. Afterall, if Demons aren't real... there's no way their energy can pass through something like a video camera into your own home, right? Of course not, that's absurd.

Don't have three hours to spare? That's ok, I can wait until you do.

Anyhow, keep watching them, and tell me the reactions your body and surroundings and feelings have.

Phase 2, you won't make it this far:
If that doesn't do it, (which it most certainly will), then I want you to after that search "Real Ghost Image Compilation" or "real ghost images" and I want you to go through those, too. While you're doing this, I also want you to look up
"real EVPs" and "ghost EVPs" alternate between the two, without a break. Afterall, if they aren't real... there isn't any reason you should need... a break... now is there?

Phase 3,
Still doesn't do it? Then, I want you to start looking into the darker side of the internet. I want you to do a google search and click the 5th or 10th results page after searching the following "Demonic Symbols" "Demonic Lore"
"Demon lovers" "satan worshipers united" "luciferians of the world unite", you want to narrow the search criteria so that you make sure you find people who ACTUALLY worship satan, or believe to worship satan. I say this, because you don't want to find simply the studies on satanism and the objective viewpoints on satanism, but you want to find the
actual websites which condone and support and are involved actively in satanism or luciferianism or whatever.

My biggest instruction for following these phases step by step is, firstly, don't do it... but, if you are truly a skeptic and must test your own strength (and you WILL fail) then my actual biggest instruction for you is to complete these three phases without a break whatsoever, giving a good length of time, a couple hours or more to each phase.

By the 7th-10th hour of working through these phases.

You will no longer be a Demon skeptic.

1. It's very very easy to fake a seance. Go watch the movie "Red Lights" (Sigourney Weaver was awesome!!)
2. I couldn't sit through one video, much less three hours worth of Quija Board videos because I'd fall asleep in the process. And that would be the reaction my body has.
3. Ghost Images...again easily doctored/faked.
4. You're an idiot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join