It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 The Year Extra-Terrestrial Life Is Disclosed To The Public, Here is the Proof!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+139 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
2013 will be the year that Nasa and the U.S Government will finally announce to humanity that life forms of some sort have been discovered on another world or on a moon/asteroid/flying saucer/astronaut's shoe etc.

How do I know this?
Do I have a relative working for NASA? - No
Do I have a contact inside The White House? - No
Have I knowledge from inside Area 51? - No

I do have a Bookmaker though!

Every year I have always placed a modest bet on mankind realising that we are not alone in the universe. The criteria for these bets have been set within each year and would be verified by an official announcement made by the sitting President of the U.S from the White House on or before midnight on the 31st December of the particular year that the bet was placed.

Last year for example (2012), I had money placed at odds of 16/1 that such an announcement would take place. The odds change as the year progressed and depended on when during the year the bet was placed.

So today I logged into my online bookmaker to place my annual bet for the coming year 2013.

Instead of the usual odds and conditions displayed -
This was the notice that greeted me..

My bookmaker is not taking bets on alien existence being disclosed in 2013!

Bookmakers do not like to lose money and make it their business to try to gain inside and intimate knowledge of any event that they offer odds on...
Therefore, do they believe that they would be foolish for some reason to take bets on 2013 being the year?

"I Want To Believe!" And I will be delighted and kinda pissed if they do announce Alien existence in 2013

I leave it up to the great minds here at ATS........

+35 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

I thought I was gonna hate this thread. I definitely hated seeing "proof" in the title. But then I decided to give it a chance and read it. Turns out I'm starring AND flagging it.

well played good sir... well played.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The bookies wont take bets because the aliens are already here.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Oh yeah. No doubt. I mean, just look at how quickly things have ramped up over the last couple of months! I would say the odds would be fair that they WILL announce this year. Most likely microbial life on Mars. Although I also believe we will eventually find complex life under the Martian surface...

Thanks for pointing this out!

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Politicians cannot deal with extraterrestrial disclosure in anyshape or form. Neither can the military. Its goes against the paradigms of their control structures, and abililty to deal with something completely outside the box. To sum it up the Military and Politicians are just not up to it to dealing with it, never have been and never will be. Disclosure if it ever did happen would be accidental like a Aliens land many of the crafts in public places at once around the world. In that situation the Governments wouldnt be able to contain it from the public view.
edit on 10-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
So he wont take bets on ET disclosure thus ET disclosure is a sure thing......Ok, seems legit to me.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
That's some pretty good proof! Is there a forum of some kind on that website have you called them and asked why they are not taking bets on that this year?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Exactly how long has this bookie been allowing bets on ET?

Are you certain this isn't just a temporary glitch in the system?

Maybe you should send them an email to inquire as to when or if you might be able to place your usual bet. If "no" maybe ask if they can tell you why....

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
That is vey interesting, i have been getting the feeling that at this point in time some pretty special and important things will be happening.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Wow,didn't know you could bet on such a thing.
Interesting.
You know those bookies have the inside story,so we will wait and see.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

This has nothing to do with aliens. I know that the word prediction is pretty much taboo these days but I am more than game to stick my neck out on this one and predict that evidence of micro life has been discovered on mars and that will be the sum of it. Expect an announcement along these lines sometime soon.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It is really getting to the point where our scientific discoveries are going to DEMAND the announcement. Every single day they are discovering something that points in the direction that this universe is teeming with life! Its coming soon. They will follow the drip approach. The first announcement will NOT be little green men, but little green bacteria.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Good old Paddy Power.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I believe you, and I think you're right. With that said, I will take(if mod, insert NOT) your bet. I will even give you 100/1 odds. No microbial life though. We need something intelligent like little green men. Or little blue men. Really I don't care about their color or their sex. Of course I'm just kidding, but you knew that I'm sure. Seriously though, maybe they will make it available again, and just have yet to decide on what odds to give.

Or maybe someone tried to pull something by trying to claim a win that may have technically been a win, but not in the sense of actual aliens landing on earth. OR, maybe someone drug a dead alien down to the office. That is probably what happened. They lost a lot of money. I have always said I don't believe in aliens visiting earth, and I dismiss the majority of cases as being caused by natural phenomena, but honestly there are still many intriguing cases, and that is the only reason I still have doubts about this belief. I mean most people say sasquatch is not real, but they are. I have happened to see one, while someone else happened to see an alien. Although truthfully a light in the sky is pushing it since it cannot be proven to be alien technology. But I am talking about the cases of people seeing landed craft and actual physical alien beings.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I want to know what the lady gaga special is all about in that betting window.
What kind of "specials" are you betting on?

edit on 10-1-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam
Exactly how long has this bookie been allowing bets on ET?

Are you certain this isn't just a temporary glitch in the system?

Maybe you should send them an email to inquire as to when or if you might be able to place your usual bet. If "no" maybe ask if they can tell you why....

Since forever, I don't know about gambling and it's legality in the US but here you can literally bet on anything. They will even take a suggestion and give you odds on anything you can think of.
If you decided that the Pope was a transvestite Hindu werewolf, they would give you odds on it and take your bet.

As for emailing them regarding a glitch?
Where is the fun in that?

Hopefully this thread will bring a smile
(Hint) it may not be actual proof, sssssshh!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Deeper politics/military know ufos exist, but they wont tell the public...since power would be lost. If aliens(human type) made themselves public, i assure you we will be getting new technologies that we wont have to depend on this system anymore. As soon as it happens religions will drop, banks will close, and new age will be the present for the billions on this planet.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
I want to know what the lady gaga special is all about in that betting window.

It's about whether she will get married/ have a baby and what the baby's name will be
Follow the link and check the odds, eg naming her child 'Banana' is 100/1

Hours of money wasting fun.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I believe you, and I think you're right. With that said, I will take(if mod, insert NOT) your bet. I will even give you 100/1 odds. No microbial life though. We need something intelligent like little green men. Or little blue men. Really I don't care about their color or their sex. Of course I'm just kidding, but you knew that I'm sure. Seriously though, maybe they will make it available again, and just have yet to decide on what odds to give.

Or maybe someone tried to pull something by trying to claim a win that may have technically been a win, but not in the sense of actual aliens landing on earth. OR, maybe someone drug a dead alien down to the office. That is probably what happened. They lost a lot of money. I have always said I don't believe in aliens visiting earth, and I dismiss the majority of cases as being caused by natural phenomena, but honestly there are still many intriguing cases, and that is the only reason I still have doubts about this belief. I mean most people say sasquatch is not real, but they are. I have happened to see one, while someone else happened to see an alien. Although truthfully a light in the sky is pushing it since it cannot be proven to be alien technology. But I am talking about the cases of people seeing landed craft and actual physical alien beings.

You have probably broken several laws with your post but I appreciate it!

As I said, the criteria to win the bet was for the sitting U.S President to make an official announcement solely confirming the discovery of self sustaining life (microbal or zenomorph) that originated off this planet. Me seeing something while walking home from the pub would probably not be accepted as 'proof' to win the bet.

Would have been a bummer if it was Vladimir Putin who announced it first thus nullifying the win.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join