It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Noveske's last Facebook Post- Shootings and Medications

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hello, I was reading an article found at NaturalNews and decided to post it here. The article talks about a rifle manufacturer named John Noveske who was recently killed in a mysterious car crash. Prior to his death he made a post on facebook listing many school shooters, what they did, and what medications they were on. Ive thought that the anti-depressent medications were a key factor in these types of events for some time and this guy did alot of good detective work to put some pieces together. Anyways thats all I got, heres the link and some copy/past. I also bolded the names and drugs, theres 10 minutes of my time
www.naturalnews.com...

John Noveske is one of the most celebrated battle rifle manufacturers in America. His rifles, found at www.NoveskeRifleworks.com are widely recognized as some of the finest pieces of American-made hardware ever created. (I own one of his rifles, and it's a masterpiece of a machine that just keeps on running.) Sadly, John Noveske was killed in a mysterious car crash just a few days ago, on January 4, 2013.

According to the Outdoor Wire, his car "traveled across the oncoming lane onto the dirt highway shoulder until it struck two large boulders. The vehicle rolled and Mr. Noveske was ejected."

But barely a week before this incident, John Noveske posted a lengthy, detailed post on Facebook that listed all the school shootings tied to psychiatric drugs. At the end of the post, he asked, "What drugs was Adam Peter Lanza on?"

This is the last post John Noveske made on his Facebook page before he was killed:

Eric Harris age 17 (first on Zoloft then Luvox) and Dylan Klebold aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others, before killing themselves. Klebold's medical records have never been made available to the public.

continued -
edit on 10-1-2013 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Thu Jan 10 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: shortened HUGE quote and added tags

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

Edit: Thanks to users sebHFX and phillyhemp who both posted this additional link below with a more complete list, I'll edit it here- www.ssristories.com...

edit on Thu Jan 10 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I read this earlier today. It sure looks bad for America when you think about these black bag tactics by the executive branch.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tehdouglas

Do you think he was killed because he was a prominent figure? It's not like this info hasn't been going around for a long time. This site is old: www.ssristories.com... and keeps getting updated but still, if he got killed it's probably because his voice has weight.
edit on 10-1-2013 by sebHFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I read about this also on Natural News. Sounds as though he lost control of the car. I'll be paying close attention to whatever news comes from the incident.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
He did some good work much thanks to him. Let's hope he it just that an accident, as there's enough scare corruption and tactics going around. Hope for the truth of the case to come out, though is most important. Remain vigilant.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Having seen multiple accidents over the years I have come to assume some type of medical issue may have led him to losing control of the car. The autopsy should reveal that. Doubtful he was killed as the info was already posted.

The coverup is that here we are trying to ban guns when it is more than apparent that we should be banning these medications. They can create an emotional "void" and and turn a hyper or poorly parented kid into an absolute psychopath. Those drugs are ALL way bad.

What has brought about this level of violence from our youth? We have had guns forever, we have had bullies forever, we have had violent games. What has changed the most in the last 20 years? Kids being prescribed mood altering drugs. It is a serious problem.
edit on 10-1-2013 by Mamatus because: had to add

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
here's a pretty complete list....

www.ssristories.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the additional link, i edited it at the end of the post with credit to both of you. I dont know if he was murdered or not, it could indeed have been an accident, but I think alot of people on ATS will agree its pretty sketchy. That being said, the main reason I wanted to post this is because most of the media has been ignoring the prescription drug factor in the shooting arguements so I thought it was worth sharing. With my limited knowledge of the dangers of anti-depressents, based on a few friends experiences and various readings online, I think its very likely to be the true factor behind people turning into psychos.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I have seen this exact same list used across the Internet and I am pretty sure it wasn't him that originally compiled it. No more than a re-posting of information in a timely manner. If you are going fishing for a conspiracy with his posting of a list used in many other places, then I think you are off the mark.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Here is a link a member sent to me for posting via u2u.

I get this all the time, so I just go with it.

Noveske Rifleworks, LLC

I may invest in one of these, for posterity.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

"I have seen this exact same list used across the Internet and I am pretty sure it wasn't him that originally compiled it. No more than a re-posting of information in a timely manner. If you are going fishing for a conspiracy with his posting of a list used in many other places, then I think you are off the mark."

Im not fishing for a conspiracy theory, if you read my post its more clear that I want to outline the fact that these killers are linked by prescription drugs. The part of the story about John Nobeske's death is also in the article and potentially relevant, but my point of making the post was to add the prescription drug factor into the mix of countless threads being created about the shootings and gun control. Even if this information is dated, it was still posted in a recent article, John's death is recent, and there arent any topics around right now outlining all the connections in one post. That being said, he could very well have been murdered, no one knows right now.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

There is another thread by a moderator who went into great detail about the potential link between these drugs and mass shootings.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Yeah. These pills are definitely doing something bad I was on zoloft for a year and it took 6 months to just get over the withdrawals which would feel like I was being electrocuted every 5 seconds.

A comedian I enjoy listening to went off his meds over the summer and had a manic episode, he went absolutely bonkers. If anyone has HBO Go you can watch it to see what meds can do to a person once they stop taking them and they actually need them HBO: Brody Stevens: Enjoy It!

Pretty sure he was taking Lexapro (sp?)

www.laughspin.com...

While his feed has gone from funny to hilarious to entertaining to fascinating to even worrisome (#meds and #gun have also been common hashtags), it’s been unclear the whole time whether Brody is joking or not. First off, his tweets almost have to be decoded, as they’re not written in complete sentences and have several hashtags ranging from #magnets to #BORAS to #jew to #trust to #hammer. At other times, Brody will lash out out against other comedians that won’t support him and then immediately apologize and then say that he’s a good guy. He has thus drawn comparisons to Charlie Sheen and the [Andy] Kaufman.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

I did a search for "John Noveske" and nothing came up, so I posted the article, just like people do everyday with other topics that come up. I understand your point, but if all youre going to do is complain, perhaps spend your time better elsewhere? Im not going to tell you what to do but you just seem to be nitpicking at this point. Really, someone else posted another thread like this, with some of the same info but nothing to do with the recent article, so I should just delete this and lets all shut up? Or how about let people post and speculate like they do in every other ats thread? This is part of the reasons why I hardly ever post.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I think this is a dead end (no pun).

They're just going to twist it around and claim that the conditions that SSRI's are prescribed for are causing these people to become dangerous and therefore, they need "better treatment". It always sounds like "Sluggish Schizophrenia" to me.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Jim Marrs talks about this often in CCHR videos. The SSRIs really took off in the 80s and then we ended up having the post office shootings and latter the school shootings.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This is the most interesting article I have read on this site. I am 19 years old, and I have been pondering lately what could possible make people think it's okay to just shoot all the people lately. 2012 was a year that really had me thinking about this topic, and I appreciate the possible answers. It sure seems like this theory is true. Sure, there are counter arguements that will be used for sure by the drug companies and probably the governement, but I guess all we can say is, "Welcome to the 21st century."

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This is a very good read. Last year my step grandpa had hip replacement surgery. Afterwards he was put on some medication to help with the pain well they ended up mixing it wrong or something. He wanted to kill himself. He talked about getting a gun or just driving off the road. Totally out of the norm for him and thankfully after about a week they got everything back track and he's back to himself.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The fact that this is not getting as much attention as it really should is very troubling.
Put aside the idea that he was a firearms manufacture.

Look at what his statement shows. This is truly scary.

America is a highly medicated nation, along with many others. Is this the new normal? Young people on these meds going out of control and killing people?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join