It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Report on the Phoenix Lights by a First-Hand Witness

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Thanks for your kind reply.

Yeah, I suspect it is quite difficult for folks to put themselves in the skin of those who experience such 'forgetfulness.'

However, it may help to realize that even human government types--even your local surgeon . . . can administer a medication which will cause you to forget the painful experiences of a surgery you just had. It is considered a benefit to help speed healing etc. by blocking out the recent associated and likely frightful, painful experiences.

Given that we can do that on our human level . . . it's not toooo far fetched to understand that the critters, fallen angels/ET's can do such--whether with wave propagation technologies; spiritual 'technologies' or whatever.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I agree with you and that sends me on a trip to 'FantasyLand' to find this next question.

Anesthetics are administered intravenously. It requires actual physical contact and a needle breach of the skin.

In the witness accounts I've read, which include the 'amnesia' aspect in their experience, I've not heard any reports of anesthetics being found in their blood.

Personally, I do not believe anesthetics, as we know them anyway, are the cause for the memory loss associated with sighting reports. Instead, I think it is more along the lines of telepathy and possible telekinesis.

The way I understand it, when amnesia is included in the sighting description, is that the memory of the sightings are not removed from the witnesses' brain in their entirety. Instead, there seems to be an undetected mental interaction between the UFO and the person observing it.

It seems the witness can recall the details in full when they describe the sighting. However, for some unknown reason, they are compelled to forget about sharing their experience with anyone.

Even when they make a serious point to share their experience with their friends or family the very next time they see them, they are still unable to mention it. They are frustrated further and further each time they realize they meant to say something, but forgot to.

This makes me feel like there could be some sort of direct link between the UFO and the witness' subconscious mind, where the UFO's mind manipulation compels the witness to forget each time they attempt to reveal their experience.

There may not be an on-going link that allows the UFO technology (used to achieve this connection) to stop the witness each time they try to describe their experience.

If there is a sort of mind manipulation, I think the craft probably programs a trigger into the witness' mind that recognizes the thought pattern associated with the desire to reveal the experience and takes action to prevent the witness from detailing their experience.

The witnesses who claim localized event amnesia, also report the event amnesia fades over time and they are eventually able to speak about it any time they feel the need. That is another reason which leads me to believe the amnesia trigger is programmed into the witnesses' minds and that trigger eventually loses it's grip on the event witness' mind.

I am at work right now, writing this, so my apologies if this response isn't entirely coherent, redundant in places, or with several spelling and grammar errors.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I can maybe add a little to the "can't remember" amnesia effect. I was out on a
sky watch with many people & ~ 8 to 10 of us scanning the skies until daylight.
One person in the party is a very well known scientist & that person only remembered
the UFO at the moment & maybe that same day. Afterward they do not recall anything at all.
It was their first sighting but even better, we had communication with light signals & vocally.
I have had experiences since I was small 5 or 6 yrs old. This was my first time
interacting in this way & it was incredible. I remember everything & me friend still does not.

The way I figured it out was from an email ~ 2yrs after the fact with me friend stating they
just had their 1st UFO experience. I said WHAT? I asked do you not remember this
& that....not even a clue, I was truly amazed.

This event was West Coast & can't say where in case someone may be able
to identify me friend.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

That's wild! & I understand the anonymity concerns, I get paranoid mentioning the town I live in - but that paranoia has been largely unnecessary. Though past posts including that type of information could be a potnetial concern in the future.

That is a strange story, considering the rarity of an anomalous sighting of a potential ET/UFO craft. I would imagine an experience like that is something no one would forget, even if they do not remember the details properly.

If a friend ever told me that we saw something like this, but I had no recollection, what-so-ever, that the event ever took place, I would be very alarmed. Something like that could really destabilize your confidence of your own memories!

I hope that never happens to me, but, if it does, I hope I can discover why I have no recollection.

Kinda makes me wonder how many people are out there, walking around like everything is normal, not realizing/remembering they have witnessed something like this in their past?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yes it would bother me too if I didn't remember any of it. Maybe it was
too over whelming experiencing something on that magnitude with
many people. The siting they claimed was their first was not as exciting as the
group siting. It was a small light in the sky, moving oddly, was not a star, planet,
satellite or space station as me friend may have a degree in astronomy if not,
did minor in it in college.
Funny that now my friend does a rotational sky watch in the mountains at
an observatory. So far they haven't reported any more sitings.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Yes, I will be paying more attention to this phenomenon as well. I had never heard of it or thought about it until this thread. Thanks for bringing it to my attention and sorry for the long delay of this reply.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sbjazzman

A Major Flap this week in the Phoenix Area www.theoutpostforum.com...

Notice the prepared response at the end. Why were they compelled to produce this?
edit on 20-1-2013 by sbjazzman because: further info.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

I know a lot of people out there don't put much into the objects seen at high-altitude, with little to now details - other than a strange star. Most of the reports are swept away by skeptics, who use excuses like; it was a satellite, it was a commercial airliner, it was a faint star, it was a weather balloon's strobing safety lights, etc.

Even though it is hard to determine what the object is at high-altitudes, I believe there are instances where the objects, at altitude , are unexplainable.

A few years ago, I saw something very, very odd at high altitude in the night sky. It had been a very hot summer day and I had just gotten out of the pool and kicked back in a pool-side lounge chair. It was a nice night with no one around, it seemed like I could hear almost every insect in the area.

Hoping to see a shooting star, I laid back and started a sky-watching session
. I saw some strange things, but they could all be identified by using conventional explanations. Some were planes on different flight paths and a few of them (1-3) could have been satellites.

I don't know how I even saw it, because it was so faint, it must have been it's movement that made it stand out. If you have ever seen something very dim that seems to be invisible unless you are looking in just the right place, you will know how this light appeared to me.

It was red and tiny, and moving @ about 2 'sky' inches every 3-5seconds. So it wasn't incredibly fast, but, at the height it seemed to be at, it may have been hauling tail.

Initially, I thought it was just an airplane or satellite with a dim red light, so I didn't pay much more attention to it. A few minutes passed since it had vanished from my field of view, when I noticed it again. It was in the same general area of the sky, but traveling the opposite direction. It seemed to be following the same course, back and forth across the night sky.

Again, it reappeared a few minutes after it vanished a second time. Just as it had before, it was traveling in the opposite direction (the same direction it was traveling when I originally spotted it). The strange red light did this over and over and over. It seemed like it would do it all night, so I didn't make a point out of obsessing over it all night.

I have never seen anything similar since then, but I do not spend a lot of time outside, looking up (a very bad habit for someone who'd love to see another UFO). Whenever I find myself outside on a clear night, I do watch the sky, but, like I said above, I've never seen anything like it since.

I've never really mentioned it as a sighting, because I can't give enough description to identify it. I would really like to see it again, maybe another, much closer sighting could help reveal what it is.

reply to post by wtbengineer

Hello wtbengineer! No problem, post whenever you can, I'm just glad you respond.

I've been keeping an eye open for any amnesia descriptions and have seen a few of them, as they relate to different sightings and scenarios.

It seems like there are potentially at least 2 different types of amneisa / forgetfulness being described by witnesses;

#1. Those who completely lose any recollection of the experience during a specific time frame. I think one of the best know cases ever would have to be that of Betty and Barney Hill. They had a substantial period of time unaccounted for. Later, through therapy, it's thought that memories from the 'missing time' were recovered. Those memories were used to produce what has become known as Betty Hill Starmap.

#2. Those who remember the details of their experience, but are compelled to forget about discussing it with others. They have intentions of reporting the timeline of their experience, the details of what they saw, their location, and anyone who accompanied them or were present and witnessed the same thing. Although those intentions are generally very important to the witness, they can never remember to discuss their experience with others - which would leave the average person highly alarmed but experiencers are not troubled by it. This forgetfulness persists for months - years, but does fade with time

edit on 20-1-2013 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

That is strange, how there was someone with what seemed to be a pre-written response. Since this person is in the area of where the 'Phoenix Lights' were spotted in '97, they may be motivated to keep an eye on the sky and record any activity they find. Maybe they are trying to prove the official flare story is true, or maybe they are trying to prove it was/is a cover up.

Maybe one of their super-secret 'Aurora' or 'TR-3b' projects went haywire and they were trying to distract potential witnesses - to avoid anymore drama relating the Phoenix sightings.

Myself, I can't really tell what they are. I just don't have the experience to correctly identify them or to rule out what they could be.

Thanks for posting that... interesting indeed.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

That is strange, how there was someone with what seemed to be a pre-written response. Since this person is in the area of where the 'Phoenix Lights' were spotted in '97, they may be motivated to keep an eye on the sky and record any activity they find. Maybe they are trying to prove the official flare story is true, or maybe they are trying to prove it was/is a cover up.

Maybe one of their super-secret 'Aurora' or 'TR-3b' projects went haywire and they were trying to distract potential witnesses - to avoid anymore drama relating the Phoenix sightings.

Myself, I can't really tell what they are. I just don't have the experience to correctly identify them or to rule out what they could be.

Thanks for posting that... interesting indeed.

The whole thing feels staged to me. There appears to be a communications device in the background that is being monitored. BTW - these are not the same types of flares that the military claimed to use in 1997. These are the LUU-19 infrared flares - thus the night-goggle demo.They were taken out of service in 1996 and reintroduced in the mid-2000s www.contractormisconduct.org...

edit on 20-1-2013 by sbjazzman because: time correction

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

It seemed to be following the same course, back and forth across the night sky. Again, it reappeared a few minutes after it vanished a second time. Just as it had before, it was traveling in the opposite direction (the same direction it was traveling when I originally spotted it). The strange red light did this over and over and over.

OK this is bloody crazy! I have experienced the same thing only my light was white.
A total repetitive pattern & 3 witnesses. If you want more info you can U2U me.
I do not want to distract the post nor go off topic. I am enjoying the thread!

Also I went the site (sorry about name) Jazz posted & there were 20 reports on the
latest Phoenix area sitings.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
One of the better more believable cases

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I would recommed this one, Roswell and Battle of LA

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Not sure if you are ignoring me on purpose, but what do you think about my last post to your video, which I will repost below?

~

"That lower light that Jazman could not account for... I watched the "UFO's over Phoenix" video last night on my big TV and at the 15 minute mark they pause Steven's shot. Remember, this is a V shaped craft.

It looks like the lower right light is just the far end of the other wing. On the higher wing the 2 middle lights are on. On this lower wing the 2 middle lights are turned off. This means the craft is tilted at an odd angle, but many have talked about how the V seemed to morph at times.

Others have also stated that there were 2 trailing lights. This means that the far left light in Steven's shot is showing only 1 of the trailing lights.

Look at the 15 minute mark and tell me if you see it. Look at it full screen when it says "Responce":

www.youtube.com...

~

This means that during the famous "flare" video, the craft leveled out, with more lights showing, and 1 still trailing.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect

Not sure if you are ignoring me on purpose, but what do you think about my last post to your video, which I will repost below?

~

"That lower light that Jazman could not account for... I watched the "UFO's over Phoenix" video last night on my big TV and at the 15 minute mark they pause Steven's shot. Remember, this is a V shaped craft.

It looks like the lower right light is just the far end of the other wing. On the higher wing the 2 middle lights are on. On this lower wing the 2 middle lights are turned off. This means the craft is tilted at an odd angle, but many have talked about how the V seemed to morph at times.

Others have also stated that there were 2 trailing lights. This means that the far left light in Steven's shot is showing only 1 of the trailing lights.

Look at the 15 minute mark and tell me if you see it. Look at it full screen when it says "Responce":

www.youtube.com...

~

This means that during the famous "flare" video, the craft leveled out, with more lights showing, and 1 still trailing.

Sorry spiritualarchutech I wasn't meaning to ignore you. For years Dr. Lynne Kitei would keep referring to my sighting as the "arrowhead" - I really had no idea why she was calling it that until I realized recently that when you factor in the lower right light (which most of us had always assumed to be a ground or structural light) it does appear like you say as a wing.

However, when I reviewed the higher quality film I have it appears to be located in front of the chimney at the house across the street. Of course I could be wrong because it appeared and disappeared in the video. I suppose some could make the claim it was a room light turning on and off however the day/night composites didn't match any of the rooms in the house. So like many aspects of the sighting, for now it still remains a mystery.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Now, whether the flare drop was an "intentional diversion" is arguable; however, if it's true–it has worked brilliantly!

Of course it was, I'm surprised there is any question to the contrary. How many times have flares been dropped in view of the city prior to the sightings? How many times after? Answers are 0 and 0. The odds they pre-planned to drop flares in a V shaped configuration in plain view of the city an hour after reported sightings of a huge V shaped craft going south? C'mon...

It was clearly a diversion. The question is if they saw it themselves, or were just doing this in conjunction with concerned calls about the sightings. It not only verifies that the military were well aware of the sightings, but that it wasn't military at all. They would have simply not flown this thing in plain view of joe public if it was theirs.. they would not have created a diversion -after- the fact. By doing what they did, they said "Yes, we know it's there, and it isn't ours.. here.. look at some flares instead!"

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Fleabit nailed it!
Okay Jazz, at least you can visualize the other wing as I do.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

No problem about posting in thread. As long as it is in the same 'genre', I think the discussion will create this thread's identity, as it plays out. So if the discussion leads to talking about other sighting, it is no problem with me.

Ironic that you have seen something similar, but with a different color. I think about it from time to time, always trying to identify what it may have been, but I haven't found anything that offers a plausible explanation.

The next time there is a clear sky and it isn't so cold outside, I will definitely make it a point to look for this same thing.

Maybe a better description would be something like this:

Imagine a solid black sheet of construction paper. Take a handful of salt and scatter it across the black paper - the black paper represents the sky and salt, the stars.

Now take a single peice of metal, the size of a grain of salt and stain it red.

Now, place the red metal flake on the paper and run a magnet under the paper at a constant, steady speed. When you reach one side of the paper, follow the same path and slide the magnet to the other side.

The metal flake will follow the magnet and give a visual of what the red light was doing as I watched it.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Sorry for necroing this, but I JUST found the article doing research for a project I am doing in school! LOL
whofortedblog.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join