It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AURORA COLORADO AMNESIA PATIENT...does not add up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

Well OP sorry your thread got derailed by.... lets say idiots. I Know what you mean and indeed you are correct, you see things that others cannot, because they have been programmed and will most likely never see or want to see the true meaning of life and its entirety. They will never see what is right in front of them, whether it's poking them in face. Not to say they're lesser of a person than I am, but they just go through life without asking questions, but if they did they would never see the answers as they're given to them. Oh well I suppose...
edit on 9-1-2013 by Kodiac12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
**Mod Note**

Recently legalize substances are NOT the subject of the thread.
Please refrain from further comments.

Btw - the guy had a weird tattoo on his arm of a caduceus with a crescent moon behind it.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

they dont know who he is where he grew up. he was found in the past 48 hours yet msm has pictures of him in many different outfits taken at different times with different hair styles. some of the pictures are facebook picture posts with different clothes. those are huge holes in the story. their is a cover up

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
**Mod Note**

Btw - the guy had a weird tattoo on his arm of a caduceus with a crescent moon behind it.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

it is stuff like that that people should find interesting. all roads do indeed begin and end with the illuminati

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kodiac12

thank you for your kind words and understanding of mine

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jrkelly77

As I have found out the hard way there are soo many ways to distort memory and it could be done in the simplest ways ..... ( Sleep is our weakest point. It happens when you least expect it.lol)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join