It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AURORA COLORADO AMNESIA PATIENT...does not add up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There was just a STORY on CABLE NEWS about a man FOUND in AURORA COLORADO with no memory of who he is OR how he got there.

AUTHORITIES FAILED AT PROVIDING HIS IDENTITY.

THE PHOTOS THEY AIRED ON THE TV Has many different pictures with different clothes on and a few of the photos are facebook pictures.

SOMETHING SMELLS LIKE SATURN.

OH AND I CAN NOT FIND ANY LINKS SO PLEASE HELP. and yahoos top story in my area is creepy pictures of james holmes. sounds like a classic case of the true majicks. manipulation of the masses though forums of information instilling fear by presenting negative inflence by preying on emotion and causing confusion and fear with influence by the way words are presented.

TO ME THIS HAS ILLUMINATI WRITTEN ALL OVER IT

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

What in the hell are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Here is what you are looking for

www.denverpost.com... an-who-suffered-amnesia-aurora-is-from-n

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

TO ME THIS HAS ILLUMINATI WRITTEN ALL OVER IT

In which ways? Any specific examples you would like to share?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Now that certain substances are legal in CO, I look for this to be happening several times a day throughout the state.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
So OP are you saying he is responsible for the shooting...I'm not catching what you are laying down.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
Now that certain substances are legal in CO, I look for this to be happening several times a day throughout the state.

Really is that what causes amnesia?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I don't follow...

A man shows up with amnesia and it's the illuminati...whyhow???

THE PHOTOS THEY AIRED ON THE TV Has many different pictures with different clothes on and a few of the photos are facebook pictures.

So? People generally change clothes over the course of their lives. People also post many pictures of themselves on FB.

manipulation of the masses though forums of information instilling fear by presenting negative inflence by preying on emotion and causing confusion and fear with influence by the way words are presented.

Whaaa? A picture of Holmes that you associate with this amnesiac (who you saw on cable news, and which according to you is not even ON the yahoo page)?

I'm sorry, i don't follow...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

It has an effect on memory yes. Usually short-term, but extrapolating I could see a kid stumbling into a McDonalds after partaking to the extreme and not remembering significant stuff.

ETA check out his photo in the source article. Id consider it a possibility.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

You are speculating and there is no need. The stuff is no more available now as it was in the years past there.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Oh for goodness sakes... if this is about the shooting it's silly. Just because a city has a major tragedy does not mean life stops. People still have problems... other crime still happens.. and people do develop amnesia occasionally, all over the world. An actual medical condition, I hear and unrelated to tragic shootings too.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

This is THE place FOR speculation, Hoss. Try to remain calm. I'm not in any way condemning the use of the stuff

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

LOL are you kidding me. You really think that would cause someone to lose their memory. That is some straight up bull and you know it!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I clearly shouldn't know who I am if this was the case LOL.

I take it you have no clue what you're saying, or you're good at jokes?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

You were ignorantly demonizing the effects of recent legislation and trying to spin a case of amnesia into a new crisis or some sort of coming pandemic.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

I clearly shouldn't know who I am if this was the case LOL.

I take it you have no clue what you're saying, or you're good at jokes?

Holy crap, will all you potheads just RELAX. This guy gets it. Its a joke. Didn't realize id have to spell it out for people.

Carry on.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I sure hope you are being sarcastic...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The 23-year-old man, however, has been identified, police said.

source
He is from New Mexico and is being reunited with his family, according to an Aurora Police Department Facebook post.

The story was updated.
edit on 1/9/13 by AnonymousCitizen because: added source

top topics

<<   2 >>

join