It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Successfully Builds Nuclear Bomb With Russian And Korean Help, And Has Plutonium For More!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Well then - don't I feel stupid?

Sorry about that - I guess it went right over my head. I try to be funny and end up being the joke.

LOL its all good

Maybe should have made it a bit clearer I was being silly,

So far it seems at least 5 others didnt get the sarcasm either

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Everything I stated has been splashed all over the news for the last two or three years. Apparently you have missed a lot. Try doing a Google search and you will find plenty of evidence for my claims, including the "twelvers" who are a sub sect of Islam. One of Ahmadinejad's own mullahs has recently claimed to have actually seen and talked to the Mahdi or twelfth imam. And the message he supposedly received from the Mahdi is the same as Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has been preaching all along about destroying both the little Satan, Israel and the great Satan, the United States. And the only way they will even come close to doing any of that is with nuclear weapons.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

The idea is that the world does NOT need a new nuclear power .. especially in unstable parts of the world.. Imagine if Syria had a nuclear arsenal and during the conflict they are in right now, one of those weapons got into the wrong hands.

Yes, imagine a country with nuclear weapons and the US does its best to help destabilize it, interfering in what could be the beginning of a civil war, in effect, funding the very enemy that they are fighting in another country....what ifs are fun. There is no proof of them having nukes or making them, people would do good to remember the Iraq fiasco.

The US has actually been shrinking it's nuclear stockpile.. ultimately it would be nice if there were NO nuclear powers in the world... The US had 32,255 warheads in 1967 .. they now currently have 5,113.. which is still more than enough to destroy every living thing on the planet.

Shrinking is not gone. The NPT is about getting rid of nukes, not just not building them. The US is not following the NPT to the letter, so why are they (along with Israel, a non-signatory) holding Iran up to a standard that they themselves are not willing to follow? Do as I say not as I do?

But yes you're right.. launching a nuke would have international backlash.. and no sane leader would do that these days... but arm a terrorist group with a nuke and they sure will ... Iran also tends to fight its wars by proxy.. so it wouldn't be hard for me to imagine then "losing" one and one of the groups they provide arms to "finds" it ..

Same could be said of any country. Name one country that doesn't use (or create) a terrorist group to fight for them.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
reply to post by superman2012

Everything I stated has been splashed all over the news for the last two or three years. Apparently you have missed a lot. Try doing a Google search and you will find plenty of evidence for my claims, including the "twelvers" who are a sub sect of Islam. One of Ahmadinejad's own mullahs has recently claimed to have actually seen and talked to the Mahdi or twelfth imam. And the message he supposedly received from the Mahdi is the same as Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has been preaching all along about destroying both the little Satan, Israel and the great Satan, the United States. And the only way they will even come close to doing any of that is with nuclear weapons.

Apparently, you have been watching nothing but MSM and swallowing everything they have spoon fed you. Try digging a little deeper and actually do some research on what you are claiming. I'm still waiting for your sources. You claimed something, I asked for proof. Your lack of showing me proof is quite telling.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
One more tidbit from Joel's Bio if I may.

"The son of a Jewish father and a Gentile mother, Joel is a follower of Jesus Christ with a passion to make disciples of all nations and teach Bible prophecy. A graduate of Syracuse University with a B.F.A. in film-making, he is married, has four sons, and lives near Washington, D."

Just what we need, a film maker living if not in next to Washington.
What are the odds? LOL

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Here is the link to the earlier thread.
Lots of ignorance on that thread too.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

im sorry - but you re a shill, Sir.

..you were but using the wnd hoaxers to present your ' twelvers/mahdi ' excuse.
Which is a hoax, as well.
Since both sides - fabricated 'israel' and this ' leader ' of persia,
are members of the same club:
those, that prepare the way for Osiris

...aka mahdi...aka maitreya....aka false messiah.

its all Controlled Opposition.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Twelver Shi'as cite various references from the Qur'an and reports, or Hadith, from Imam Mahdi and the Twelve Imams with regard to the reappearance of al-Mahdi who would, in accordance with Allah's command, bring justice and peace to the world by establishing Islam throughout the world. Mahdi is reported to have said:

Shi'as believe that Imam al-Mahdi will reappear when the world has fallen into chaos and civil war emerges between the human race for no reason. At this time, it is believed, half of the true believers will ride from Yemen carrying white flags to Makkah, while the other half will ride from Karbala, in Iraq, carrying black flags to Makkah. At this time, Imam al-Mahdi will come wielding Allah's Sword, the Blade of Evil's Bane, Zulfiqar (Arabic: ذو الفقار, ðū l-fiqār), the Double-Bladed Sword. He will also come and reveal the texts in his possession, such as al-Jafr and al-Jamia.

Shi'as believe that Jesus will also come (after Imam Mahdi's re-appearance) and follow the Imam Mahdi to destroy tyranny and falsehood and to bring justice and peace to the world.

Link

Sounds pretty horrible.

Face it. You knew/know nothing about the religion and only brought up items referenced by the extremists because it fit your agenda in this thread. Every religion has crazies. Heard of this group?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12

im sorry - but you re a shill, Sir.

..you were but using the wnd hoaxers to present your ' twelvers/mahdi ' excuse.
Which is a hoax, as well.
Since both sides - fabricated 'israel' and this ' leader ' of persia,
are members of the same club:
those, that prepare the way for Osiris

...aka mahdi...aka maitreya....aka false messiah.

its all Controlled Opposition.

That is so silly it doesn't even deserve a comment.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Agreed. At least have an argument.

I think HappyKat should be ignored because he/she is from Mars and is poisoning our atmosphere with martian farts.
Do I win?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The idea of a nuclear armed isreal scares me

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Agreed. At least have an argument.

I think HappyKat should be ignored because he/she is from Mars and is poisoning our atmosphere with martian farts.
Do I win?

I have had two major surgeries on my digestive tract, one on each end. Feed me a bean burrito and martian farts would be the least of your worries. I have had days where I think I could actually peel wallpaper with my flatulence.

ETA - I am a he, but at my advanced age the equipment that proves it is more ornamental than functional.
edit on 9-1-2013 by happykat39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLAYERONE01

What about the fact of a nuclear armed Israel?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRobertson

I don't know anyone personally that has a single doubt that Iran will use their nukes as soon as they have enough of them.

You should try going out a bit more, and meet some new people.

I know plenty of people. You should try being less insulting and rude.

Sorry but these people you know who have no doubts about Iran and there nukes do they have any evidence to back up there claims or is it just the usual channels

I didn't mean any offence but this is not proof in any sense of the word

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLAYERONE01

The fact that there has never been a weapon invented that wasn't eventually used in an all out war scares me. The United States doesn't worry me as much as some other borderline third world countries like India and Pakistan. They are both nuclear powers and have a hatred for each other that goes back so far in history that I would be willing to bet that many of them don't even know why they hate each other. So what would happen if some rogue general in either country decided it was time to wipe out the other country?

Even a more or less limited nuclear exchange would be a disaster for the entire middle east, if not the whole world. Then, if another nuclear armed country decided to take sides, the whole thing could conceivably escalate until the whole planet glowed in the dark and the only things left to enjoy the final peace and quiet would be the roaches.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
doesnt iran have google? i can make a nuke using google if i had the actual parts you need to make it...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I heard that Iran was taking baby nukes out of their incubators and leaving them to die on the cold, hard floor

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

"The United States doesn't worry me as much as some other borderline third world countries like India and Pakistan. They are both nuclear powers and have a hatred for each other that goes back so far in history that I would be willing to bet that many of them don't even know why they hate each other. So what would happen if some rogue general in either country decided it was time to wipe out the other country? "

The United States and Russia hatred of each other is legendary and not one Nation in the world was not exempt from their cold war and the fears that came with it.....

Time to look in a mirror no?

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FuturePeace

i heard Saddam had nukes to

Ask the Kurdish wether Sadam had WMDs or not.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
I heard that Iran was taking baby nukes out of their incubators and leaving them to die on the cold, hard floor

LOL brilliant post.
Regards, Iwinder

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join