It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Successfully Builds Nuclear Bomb With Russian And Korean Help, And Has Plutonium For More!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

1. Iran does not have a nuclear warhead. If they did, you could bet your bottom dollar that the N. American and European Governments would be chomping at the bit and threatening total war.

2. Iran wouldn't stand a chance against Israel in a conventional war? Then why hasn't Israel, the trigger happiest nation on the planet, hit Iran the same way they did to other Mid. Eastern nations? Oh yeah, because Israel is ranked 11th most powerful (with nuclear warheads) while Iran is ranked 12th (without warheads).

3. The U.S. and Israel are not going to attack Iran any time soon. Iran has two big brothers protecting it. China (who consume Iranian oil), and the bigger dog, Russia. Plus, if China goes into a war, Pakistan will follow (with 90+ nukes).

Iran does not, and more than likely will not, have nuclear capabilities any time soon.

It's Syria, and the possible chemical fallout, I would be more worried about.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39

I don't know if this is true or not,but either way it is disturbing. The idea of a nuclear armed Iran should have world leaders much more concerned than than they seem to be.

Well .... at least that's the government's talking point thru their controlled media.

I personally think it's a good thing. Now they need more/better weapons and delivery systems. Washington has a history of not attacking/harassing countries with the ability to defend themselves. Plus, the middle east is a dangerous place with Israel committing acts of terror on a near daily basis.

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join