It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Successfully Builds Nuclear Bomb With Russian And Korean Help, And Has Plutonium For More!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg47
This smacks of pure propaganda to me.
This is the kind of rubbish that was put out prior to the invasion of Iraq .

AGREED!

Who is running their yaps the most about going after Iran, I suspect that all this is a "work" from them.

Gotta love how ingenious Benji and his boys are in Israel, they'll fabricate anything to justify their ends. Next'll be they got a message from their dear and fluffy lord.

Derek

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

What do you mean more concerned than they seem to be? The US and Israel have been trying to justify bombing Iran for like 10 years.

I honestly don't believe they have a nuclear bomb. I do think people are sincerely misled on this topic though. Iran isn't going to nuke anyone, and anyone that believes a country is going to build a nuke and just hand it over to some terrorist entity is being completely foolish. Powerful people don't hand the most powerful weapon over to terrorists. It's not like they are going to trust a terrorist organization with a nuke! For all they know it would get used on them!

It just doesn't work the way the media is trying to say it works. If it did there would be nuclear bombs going off regularly from nukes built in countries like NK or Pakistan.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I doubt this to be true, for now. Although I'm pretty sure Iran is trying to develop a nuclear weapon. I doubt anyone will know about it until a test is successful. It's too bad everyone can't find a way to just get along. The Persian people have a rich and historical culture and everyone could benefit if governments could just make nice with each other. Kind of reminds me of Jack Nicholson as the Joker in Batman when he said, "Can't we all just get along?"

On another note, I feel I need to offer some information to the uninformed. This situation with a nuclear Iran is nothing like the situation with Iraq and Saddam. Iraq was invaded because according to the terms of the cease fire they signed, ending hostilities during the Gulf War, they were required to allow United Nations weapons inspectors into the country. Iraq had in the past used chemical weapons during the war with Iran. Saddam kicked out the inspectors during the Clinton administration and they were allowed back in, briefly.
The choice was Saddam's to be invaded. All he had to do was let the U.N. weapons inspectors back in the country. I say, if you have nothing to hide then why not cooperate?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. I think I have figured it out why this post appeared NOW.
I am going to buy one month of food supply right away... no joke!
If nothing happens... well, I still have food for one month.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
If you are in need of a laugh, you should read the comments on the article. Stop the earth I want to get off.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda

Originally posted by FuturePeace

i heard Saddam had nukes to

Ask the Kurdish wether Sadam had WMDs or not.

Different topic for a different thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39

Iran Successfully Builds Nuclear Bomb With Russian And Korean Help, And Has Plutonium For More!

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis??!!

I seem to be hearing a lot of buzz about Iran since Monday. Today the news was that it looks like Iran may be responsible for the longest cyber attack on America's banks' websites since the computer age began.

Is this all increased propaganda in preparation for an attack on Iran's nuke facilities? I DID hear last Oct. that Netanyahu was going to strike Iran in Spring of 2013 possibly.

War in the year of the comet (ISON)!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patrol
Thanks for the post. I think I have figured it out why this post appeared NOW.
I am going to buy one month of food supply right away... no joke!
If nothing happens... well, I still have food for one month.

Share please. No need to be cryptic.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
BS. The photos in the Op's link show a mining operation. I see the mine entrances, the process building and the tailings pile (the big blue lump to the right) The roads are covered with the same blue stuff.

But down the road when evidence is "sourced" for the reasons Iran needs Humanitarian Aid and a Regime Change, warmongers will cite this and other articles. Another brick in the propaganda - disinformation wall of lies about conquering the Middle East.

www.wnd.com...
edit on 9-1-2013 by intrptr because: link

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Didn't Iran and North Korea get American help with their nuclear programs at one point or another?

So we can just as easily say that the USA did this...not that the source, or the content is valid.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
If this were true Israel would have started the bombing already

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
These dates: 1/10/** & 10/1/** appear twice a year.
The number 110 is the equivalent of 911.
irantour.org...
Twice a year, I get some extra food as we approach these dates.
I almost forgot this time.
I may sound paranoiac but if nothing happens, I don't need to shop for food for a month.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patrol
These dates: 1/10/** & 10/1/** appear twice a year.
The number 110 is the equivalent of 911.
irantour.org...
Twice a year, I get some extra food as we approach these dates.
I almost forgot this time.
I may sound paranoiac but if nothing happens, I don't need to shop for food for a month.

Do you live in Iran?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
No, I don't live in Iran and as I said I may sound paranoiac but lately things are getting ugly.
Especially since Natanyahoo showed that little drawing to the press. It looked ridiculous but the message was CLEAR and LOUD! Politicians do lie but they also let the message to filter-out.
In my opinion he was dead serious when he showed that little (ridiculous) sketch!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
i cant believe this BS is still up on BAN.....and they moved my thread on the maulings in mexico...tut tut

elevataintdone yet lolol

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Maybe ATS has sold out ???

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Patrol

Thats exactly what he wanted you to think. It'll be alright. Remember Israel likes to put on a show, but in the end they are a bunch of drama queens. And liars.

If they started shooting at anyone in that region right now it would upset the apple cart in a big way. They started it all, they won't risk derailing it now. Besides America and Nato are the ones doing their fighting, they don't have to lift a finger (maybe a felt pen).

The shock and awe display bombing their own country (Gaza) backfired in the biggest way. Just ignore them.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
More plutonium for everybody!

Where is it going, on display? Or are they going to sell it or trade it for more practical distributable weapons? Loan it, call it collateral for the financial string-pulling that international types do.

These days anybody can build a nuclear weapon. What does it take, some explodey stuff (your plutonium), a sea urchin, some wires, stick it all in a martini shaker-looking metal thing, garnish with an encrypted password in a suitcase somewhere. Add some suicidal maniacs and you're set to rewrite the defense strategies of the world.

Wait a minute, this is propaganda-hut in conspiracy-ville. How do we know it really works?

Methinks a test run is next on their to-do list.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

Didn't Doc Brown use the rest of it for his DeLorean time machine...plus it was the Libyans that gave it to him...or he stole it.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Blame the West for pushing Iran into a corner. It seems that going after a nuclear option was most of what was left due to the continued policy of destabilizing and again reshaping the region toward Anglo-American interests.

I wouldn't even blame the Russians for helping Iran, or China. I would not see any NK involvement as welcomed since they are pretty crazy and desperate over there, permitting NK to build bridges is a recipe to increase their lunacy. I think that both Russia and the Chinese have been themselves at times put into the spot due to how NK acts. Akin to how the the UK had to roll they eyes at times due to US actions...

edit on 9-1-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join