It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Should Ask For A PTB Paycheck -- They Work Him Like A Dog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'm telling you.

Poor AJ, works for the NWO, TPB and every other agency/group looking to control the world and he doesn't even seem to notice.

It's actually kind of sad. Reminds me of Obama when he was first elected. All bright eyed and believed in change.

I do believe he had good intentions. Look at him now, all old and clearly frustrated with the fact he can't get anything done. That's another thread though..

As for AJ, well you know he's a charlatan in my opinion. He lost all respect with his Tiger Blood incident from a few years ago and in the time since he's become more irrelevant.

The fact that Piers Morgan invited him on his show and then had a 'mock' debate ( you can't call that anything else) is just furthe proof that even the MSM know he's just a talking head. Much like O'reilly or Limbaugh. How could anybody in their right mind think it's a good idea to go on CNN and talk about what he talked?

At least they know who they work for.

Must've been a slow week for Piers. All they do with that info is use it against the common conspiracy theorist. They show a picture of Alex and then cut away to protesters real quick like. Just to make sure you know that Alex is associated with those scum, unpatriotic traitors who demand something from their government.

I'll say it before and I'll say it again.

Alex is no longer relevant. He use to be a driving force for information and for walking people up. Back when the internet wasn't in everybody's pocket and that the kind of information he provides was still hard to find.

It isn't anymore and I'm sorry, but AJ, we don't need your megaphone anymore. We don't need your end of America fear mongering anymore. Lay down your megaphone and join us the conversation that will bring about solutions.

Run for congress. Run for Senate. Hell run locally for all I care, but do something that will make a difference instead of hurting the community you claim to serve and protect.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

It isn't anymore and I'm sorry, but AJ, we don't need your megaphone anymore. We don't need your end of America fear mongering anymore. Lay down your megaphone and join us the conversation that will bring about solutions.

So as a fellow american can and will you do better?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

I take more notice of what Tothetenth has to say more than AJ's at least 10th isn't always trying to sell something.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I'm Canadian, so it's sorta impossible for me to improve your situation.

I would suggest you start by filtering out those who rely on corporations for their coin, and in the same breath railing against said corporations, from your daily intake of information.

Double think is bad.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I don't disagree with you but alex woke a lot more people up with this stunt.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Really? I bet he harmed his cause an alot more towards people who do not visit sites such as these. (The majority)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Infowars set record views today.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Here's the real question.

What actual demographic did he 'wake up'?

I'm just so tired of people making excuses for AJ just cause he has airtime and sometimes, when he opens his mouth good stuff comes out.

That's like being proud of Christianity for helping the poor while ignoring the rest of the stuff they do. We have to stop picking and choosing what we like in people while turning a blind eye to the actions we don't.

I want people who are in congress, the senate and those who have a means to change things, right now to be awakened by what Alex says. Those people don't listen to him, because he's irrelevant and you can't take him seriously, because of his own failings.

That's the problem. Not that I disagree with everything he says or does, but that he isn't legitimate. He has no credibility among academics and people who have the opportunity to make the necessary changes.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Tired of globalists adding poison to your water & laughing
while you get sick & die?

Get Pro Pur Water Filters.

No Fear Mongering Here.

Keep up the good work Alex

EDIT - I forgot to say "It's on Record"

edit on 8-1-2013 by Pedro4077 because: It' on Record

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

So that means everyone who visited his site agreed with him? maybe many went for a laugh.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

So that means everyone who visited his site agreed with him? maybe many went for a laugh.

People go to the movies for a laugh too.. Seems they still sell you the information in either case..

I think people are actually in need of a laugh, that loosens their thought patterns.. It's the first step in an uncomfortable situation (NOW) to laugh.. It's only after the laugh that one gets serious..

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
AJ appears to me to be another one of those simple people who catch a sniff of what is going on and in his case, highlight the emotive stuff and create a reputation for opposing or exposing hidden dangers.

It's a good thing credible people don't take him seriously. His expose's are meant to show the ignorant masses that there's somehow more to the picture, while AJ himself doesn't get it.

On the other hand, if what you're saying or reading is the truth the writer will not be trying to take credit for, or use the reality they describe.

It's a matter of the golden rule.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I want people who are in congress, the senate and those who have a means to change things, right now to be awakened by what Alex says. Those people don't listen to him, because he's irrelevant and you can't take him seriously, because of his own failings.

Those people don't listen to him because there is msm propaganda machine to discredit anyone who speaks out on such matters in a civil manner. So when one gets a chance to get that much info out on msm and takes it then that's a win in the long run even if that person hasn't fell victim to the testosterone war that has taken place over the years.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

When's the last time somebody made huge waves on the MSM?

These people in the media NEVER schedule an interview until they know that whatever their message is, will be the dominant topic and you'll be left thinking exactly what they want you to.

That's why Alex is dangerious. Cause he doesn't know he's helping them. They know they can drag him out, make him out to be a complete charlatan and then never have to pay attention to our community again, because they can just claim they already interviewed our 'leader' and look what happened.

That's the issue.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
Tired of globalists adding poison to your water & laughing
while you get sick & die?

Get Pro Pur Water Filters.

No Fear Mongering Here.

Keep up the good work Alex

EDIT - I forgot to say "It's on Record"

edit on 8-1-2013 by Pedro4077 because: It' on Record

You should check out this thread.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I have watched this and watched this and read this comment and that comment. ..what this reminded me of was a long overdue and passion built up school yard beat down of an arrogant condescending prick.. I am not a huge fan of AJs methods. (I remember the Wall Street lady Greater Good vaccine doc replied she had a different method of informing people rather than beating them over the head ie. AJ style). However, I might liken this to Sid Viscous and Johnny Rotten lifestyle and method aside they brought us punk in an age of hippi beads. He brings light to a lot of things. I have no proof he works for Stratfor. All is circumstantial. I seen him disrupting a peaceful demonstration in Austin. I see him rant and rave. Having said that... My Uncle is a high ranking retired police officer whose view of current situations is you bring down the US from the inside. He shared an interesting story about McCain, Newsweek, qnd the FOP endorsement that I will never share out of respect for hm. But his view is our threat is domestic. The reason I bring him up is he used to tell me all the time the hardest part of policing is trying to make every day unique and every situation unique and after awhile it really builds on you and you have to really fight to not take the dirt bag who beat his wife or kids a lot or bullying thug on a long trip to jail. I think AJ took this bully on the long trip. Not saying he was Mohammad Ali but more like a bull in the china shop. Are we gonna leave him on the battlefield wounded? Hamburger Hill style? His message was SPOT ON!!!!! He had a chance and he vollied across the bow in broad daylight. Another way we can lose is internal strife over AJ while forgetting the message "deny ignorance". In the commonwealth we have a saying important enough for a motto. It came out of 1792. It is not only visible on our flag but in our communities. United We Stand, Divided We Fall. The answer to 1776 is 1792.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Your right.
All this is going to heat up very much with all the meetings taking place this week on gun control. We will all hear snipits in the coming days of this and i hope things don't get worse.Choices will be made soon by our leaders.

edit on 9-1-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Try and get him to say anything against Oil Billionaires
the Koch Brothers the NRA or the Heritage Foundation.
He won't do it.
I think in the last 5 years his silence =paychecks and reflects his allegiances .
edit on 9-1-2013 by sealing because: More

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

A bad smell is still a scent to the nose.

It's like the dopey dog barking at the wind blowing the tree. Poor boy, his intent is worthy, but damn if the neighbours don't want you to silence him permanently.

top topics

join