It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minimum of 40 Children Paralyzed After New Meningitis Vaccine [Bill Gates Connection]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Really, really, really listen closely next time to the tv ads and read carefully the magazine ads for vaccines. They actually state that vaccines do not work for everyone! So, therefore, those of us smart enough not to get the shots are NOT endangering humanity...just as those folks that DO get the shots are not protecting the rest of us, if they do not work for everyone. It's easy but go figure.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

Agreed the disclaimers on the ads should be listened to or read about.

However the people in this case are uneducated and might not have had any disclaimers given to them. These parents thought they were doing the right thing, trying to prevent their child from contracting a potentially lethal illness.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You haven't educated anybody. You haven't provided ANY information to back up your claim.

You conveniently ignore any information provided to you, you ignore any questions given to you. The only thing you have done is spout dribble and insult people when they prove you wrong.

edit on 9-1-2013 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Now why in the world would they want depopulation. Please explain this to me.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Not much to add other than CorruptionExposed, thanks
- this is why I visit ATS.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

You can ask Bill this question yourself after you watch this video:

I don't have an answer for you.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Originally posted by wmd_2008

I have said this before but the absolute PARANOIA of members on here is worse than the BS they try to push, life is all about chance , My brother,sister myself most of my family and friends have been vaccinated with no problems.

It's seem to me on here some members get some kind of pleasure out of posting threads like this,after all it helps push the NWO/TPTB bs this place is famous for. Now before anybody gets on their high horse I DON'T believe we are always told the truth by gorvernments , but the other side lies just as often. If Bill Gates put NO money towards the things he is doing he would be criticised for keeping his wealth. He plans to give 95% away to good causes how many other wealthy people are doing that?

I said this on another thread like this one, many people will drive a car today some will die, some will be injured the vast majority will be ok so should we ban driving because of a few deaths.

Some people will have a reaction to vaccines but look at the problems we would have if we did not offer this, I know for a fact on here that if an outbreak did occur that the SAME members would be here making threads about how rich people like Gates gave NO money to help, they are damned if they do damned if they don't ,due to the PARANOIA on here.

To me, it is not the fact that vaccines kill a small percentage of the people administered. Your automobile analogy is a good example. The automotive industry does not spread propaganda related to the safety of automobiles. Everyone knows that people have a small chance of encountering a fatal end while operating an automobile.

What gets under my skin is how the immunization industry downplays the dangers of vaccination. You will not see any representative making a public statement regarding the dangers. The industry treats everyone like they are children. They tell everyone that their product is safe. They tell folk not to worry. They tell people that everything will be OK.

That is not the truth. It is this attitude of superiority that grates my nerves. The industry will not publicize the dangers. However slight that danger may be. The industry will not accept responsibility when plans go wrong. They downplay the problems or shift blame away from their product. In short, the immunization industry is not honorable.

I could accept the risks of immunization if the industry was honest about it. I could accept the risks if the industry accepted responsibility for their actions. They do not. That is why they have my scorn. That is why they have my reservations. This is serious business(I don't mean financially). How can I trust this industry when they are not honest with their "patients"?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
they got %10 off groceries if you get your flu shot at safeway over here..Lol,get your discount and get your poison!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I was thinking of strting a new thread with this but that may be overkill (!)

In 2011 alone, the Bill and Melinda Gates’ polio vaccine campaign in India caused 47,500 cases of paralysis and death.

And don't start thinking it is because they are testing new vaccines. Oh no - they are dumping old ones!

OPVs have been phased out in western countries because of their high incidence of adverse side effects.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by nixie_nox

You can ask Bill this question yourself after you watch this video:

I don't have an answer for you.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

Put this quote into context and you see he is talking about reducing growth, not reducing existing population:

The full video is on TED.com

Follow this link for the video:

www.ted.com...

edit on 9-1-2013 by nothingwrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ce n'est vraiment pas une bonne traduction, les journaux disent bien qu'ils en connaissent pas la cause exact et que ça pourrait être rien de plus qu'une fièvre. Je vois des traductions comme celle ci trop souvent, c'est démoralisant de voir les gens paniquer comme ça toute le temps pour rien du tout.

I'm perfectly bilingual, as you can see and can attest that the translation is just terrible in these posts.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
These things bring tears to my eyes......absolute tears.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Chances are these Africans already had Meningitis prior to getting the shot. As we all know meningitis can cause paralysis and a host of other ill effects. It is virtually the same thing as already having the flu, but not really having flu like symptoms and you get a flu vaccine expecting it to protect you (sadly, since you already have the flu the shot does not work). That is probably a more accurate representation of what is happening. Not vacctruth's non-sense. Vaccines save lives period if you do not think so then you go to Africa personally and talk to the people their. They beg everyday for vaccines, because they see the good that it does. There is no other way around it sorry.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Just terrible. And the depopulation program goes on. I'm glad it's exposed through articles like the one shown.

edit on 10-1-2013 by Nightwalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by flyswatter

What are you 12 years old?

In case you didn't notice, she called me a moron first, my "moron" comment was directed towards her.

And all the proof I need is that I have never gotten the flu, or a flu shot, and I know countless of others who can say the same thing, including a large amount of members on ATS, and of course people I have known throughout my life.

In fact, there is a thread about this right now, let me link it for you flu shot lovers.

"Nom-Nom Poison
!"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is not about flu shots by the way, a couple members mention flu shot (yes I admit to participating in this off topic discussion) and everyone forgets about the paralyzed children in Africa.

Since they appear to be of no concern to you, you can go check out the thread I linked about American children dying of the flu, after they received the flu shot.

edit on 1/9/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

If you know a lot of people who have gotten the flu after getting a flu shot, say that.

If you know a lot of people who didnt get the shot and didnt get the flu, say that.

Dont sit there and try to convince people here that its mostly the people the get the shot that get the flu when your sample size is miniscule as compared to the number necessary to make a claim like you did. Regardless of the amount of proof that someone else has, this kind of misstep would allow for a 10 year old with Downs Syndrome to shoot down your argument successfully.

As far as the issue with the 40 children, people really need to take the time to find out 1) if this is in fact truthful, and if it is, 2) what the actual cause of the issue was. If its not the vaccine itself that caused it, but rather a contamination of it, get off the bandwagon and blame those who are actually responsible.

Gather facts, then blame. Not the other way around.

Just in case the OP can't reply to that right away, I will attempt to answer that in his place, for you.

I am beginning a survey of my aquaintances, asking them if they have had the flu shot this season.

I have resisted multiple 'requests' from hospitals and doctors for me to take the shots, but I have resisted them each time, because, intuitionally, I didn't think I needed them, seeing that I never get the flu.

Then, lately, one relative got the flu: I knew that she had gotten the flu/pneumonia shot.
Then a friend got pneumonia, then later a bronchial flu; so I asked him if he had been 'immunized' with the shot:
Predictably, he answered yes, in September. He got pneumonia in December and the flu in January.

That's 2 out of 2, in my survey of those who have received the shots and later contracted the virus....either the flu or pneumonia. My survey continues.

Meanwhile, no flu for me!

Does that answer your question?

edit on 1/10/2013 by Starling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cocasinpry
Ce n'est vraiment pas une bonne traduction, les journaux disent bien qu'ils en connaissent pas la cause exact et que ça pourrait être rien de plus qu'une fièvre. Je vois des traductions comme celle ci trop souvent, c'est démoralisant de voir les gens paniquer comme ça toute le temps pour rien du tout.

I'm perfectly bilingual, as you can see and can attest that the translation is just terrible in these posts.

Moi aussi, et ce n'est pas une mauvaise traduction...!

In English:
I too speak French and no, it is not such a bad translation to the text.

So you think they said it's "just a fever"?.....A fever leads to paralysis?

Come on, my bilingual friend...please don't add to the cover-up!
This is a case of Africans being used as guinnea-pigs, yet again, for the sake of a predatory nation that feigns an altruistic interest in 'protecting' them.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Having looked into this dreadful situation it certainly seems to me that there has been a problem with the storage and/or refrigeration of these vaccines. Possibly even some contaminant at the time of production.
It's a very unfortunate occurrence and it certainly seems that human error could be to blame. Without a shadow of a doubt this needs fully investigating and rectifying to ensure it doesn't happen again.

However, it seems like certain people are using this to push their own agenda when it should be treated as purely an accident.

I've read of people asking why they're "pushing" this vaccine when basic sanitation and water isn't even available there.
A simple answer to that is that a few years ago 25,000 Africans died during a meningitis outbreak (that's 25 THOUSAND people died) and it's a hell of a lot easier, quicker and cheaper to administer these vaccines than to create or update an infrastructure to meet the sanitation and water requirements in rural Africa.

As for the depopulation nonsense....
They're not doing a very good job of it are they?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Please be careful not to confuse a newspaper article (in a foreign language) with empirical scientific evidence. It is exactly the conservative attitudes regarding diseases and disease control that have allowed many modern day viruses to become a pandemic.
I can find no reputable, unbiased source explaining the nature of these events and I will certainly not cease to get yearly vaccinations because of stories like this.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starling

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by flyswatter

What are you 12 years old?

In case you didn't notice, she called me a moron first, my "moron" comment was directed towards her.

And all the proof I need is that I have never gotten the flu, or a flu shot, and I know countless of others who can say the same thing, including a large amount of members on ATS, and of course people I have known throughout my life.

In fact, there is a thread about this right now, let me link it for you flu shot lovers.

"Nom-Nom Poison
!"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is not about flu shots by the way, a couple members mention flu shot (yes I admit to participating in this off topic discussion) and everyone forgets about the paralyzed children in Africa.

Since they appear to be of no concern to you, you can go check out the thread I linked about American children dying of the flu, after they received the flu shot.

edit on 1/9/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

If you know a lot of people who have gotten the flu after getting a flu shot, say that.

If you know a lot of people who didnt get the shot and didnt get the flu, say that.

Dont sit there and try to convince people here that its mostly the people the get the shot that get the flu when your sample size is miniscule as compared to the number necessary to make a claim like you did. Regardless of the amount of proof that someone else has, this kind of misstep would allow for a 10 year old with Downs Syndrome to shoot down your argument successfully.

As far as the issue with the 40 children, people really need to take the time to find out 1) if this is in fact truthful, and if it is, 2) what the actual cause of the issue was. If its not the vaccine itself that caused it, but rather a contamination of it, get off the bandwagon and blame those who are actually responsible.

Gather facts, then blame. Not the other way around.

Just in case the OP can't reply to that right away, I will attempt to answer that in his place, for you.

I am beginning a survey of my aquaintances, asking them if they have had the flu shot this season.

I have resisted multiple 'requests' from hospitals and doctors for me to take the shots, but I have resisted them each time, because, intuitionally, I didn't think I needed them, seeing that I never get the flu.

Then, lately, one relative got the flu: I knew that she had gotten the flu/pneumonia shot.
Then a friend got pneumonia, then later a bronchial flu; so I asked him if he had been 'immunized' with the shot:
Predictably, he answered yes, in September. He got pneumonia in December and the flu in January.

That's 2 out of 2, in my survey of those who have received the shots and later contracted the virus....either the flu or pneumonia. My survey continues.

Meanwhile, no flu for me!

Does that answer your question?

edit on 1/10/2013 by Starling because: (no reason given)

Sucks for the people that get the flu, no doubt. But just like the OP, the sample size is woefully insignificant and pretty much useless. That doesnt mean that the effects (or non effects) of the shot changes at all; it just means that you cant really consider it to be representative of what would happen with the masses.

The same thing goes with me, however. Take myself and 6 friends as examples - we've all had flu shots. I got mine because I have a young baby, 6 friends got theirs because they are in teaching and/or health care fields. None of us have gotten the flu this season.

Is my sample any more representative than yours is? No, and I would be wrong to claim that it is. But this all goes to show the danger of relying on or basing an argument on such a small sample size.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join