It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minimum of 40 Children Paralyzed After New Meningitis Vaccine [Bill Gates Connection]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+99 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I believe to have located another example of pharmaceutical companies and their wealthy supporters using poor countries as the testing ground for their killer vaccines

On December 20, 2012, a vaccination tragedy hit the small village of Gouro, located in northern Chad, Africa. According to the newspaper La Voix, out of five hundred children who received the new meningitis vaccine MenAfriVac, at least 40 of them between the ages of 7 and 18 have become paralyzed. Those children also suffered hallucinations and convulsions.

Since this report, the true extent of this tragedy is coming to light, as parents of these vaccinated children have reported yet more injuries. The authorities in the area are shaken, as citizens set fire to a sanitary administration vehicle in a demonstration of their frustration and anger at the government’s negligence.

The above content is a translation from an article written by Wigne, Danzabe and Byakzahbo, Anrde in a publication called "La Voix". It's originally in French.

The translation comes from an article from vactruth.com... which is where I came across this information and will use their translations, and give you my confirmation that they are correct.

Here is a picture of the article, sorry for the sizing but I want to make sure it can be read. I speak French and the article claims that 40 of the 500 children tested have become paralyzed, and there are many other issues. Any French speaking members please feel free to confirm this translation to be true for any skeptics.

The vaccine is called MenAfriVac® and here is their a portion of their press release.

ATLANTA, 14 November 2012—Signaling a potential breakthrough for immunization
programs in resource-poor countries, researchers today announced at the American
Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (ASTMH) conference that regulatory
authorities—after conducting a rigorous review of stability data—will for the first time
allow a vaccine in Africa to be transported and stored for as long as four days without
refrigeration or even an icepack.
The meningitis A vaccine known as MenAfriVac®, created to meet the needs of Africa’s
meningitis belt, can now be kept in a controlled temperature chain (CTC) at
temperatures of up to 40°C for up to four days, a decision that could help increase
campaign efficiency and coverage and save funds normally spent maintaining the
challenging cold chain during the “last mile” of vaccine delivery.
The outcome of the review and decisions of the Drugs Controller General of India
(DCGI), supported by a Health Canada analysis and confirmed by the World Health
Organization (WHO) Vaccines Pre-qualification Programme, was revealed during a
presentation this afternoon at the ASTMH conference in Atlanta by Godwin Enwere, MD,
medical director for the Meningitis Vaccine Project. The regulatory approval has the effect of permitting the re-labeling of MenAfriVac®, while ensuring that the vaccine remains effective and safe throughout its life cycle.
Costing less than US$0.50 per dose, the innovative vaccine that is manufactured by
Serum Institute of India Ltd. (SIIL) has dramatically reduced disease burden in the first
countries to introduce it, according to recently-published findings. MenAfriVac
® is the first vaccine designed specifically to help health workers eliminate meningococcal A
epidemics from Africa’s “meningitis belt,” which includes 26 countries from Senegal to
Ethiopia.

www.meningvax.org...

So they plan on using this vaccine in 26 African countries...I hope these reports ARE NOT true.

Guess who is mentioned as a supporter of the development in the exact same official press release?

Who am I kidding, I already spoiled the big surprise in my title...

Developed by the MVP partnership between the WHO and PATH—with support from the
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation―the meningococcal A conjugate vaccine MenAfriVac®
provides African health authorities, for the first time, with an affordable, long-term
solution that protects even young children against meningitis A (group A Neisseria
meningitidis).

Both the WHO and the the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation support this vaccine on their websites.

Revolutionary meningitis vaccine breaks another barrier; first to gain approval to travel outside cold chain
New flexibility to help expand access to MenAfriVac®, as Benin prepares to roll out vaccine that scientists say is having dramatic impact on disease

14 November 2012 | ATLANTA - Signaling a potential breakthrough for immunization programs in resource-poor countries, researchers today announced at the American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (ASTMH) conference that regulatory authorities—after conducting a rigorous review of stability data—will for the first time allow a vaccine in Africa to be transported and stored for as long as four days without refrigeration or even an icepack.

www.who.int...

It’s 7:30 a.m. on Thursday November 15, the first day of the MenAfriVac campaign in Banikoara, in northern Benin. People are excited, the “disease that makes your neck stiff,” or as we know it, meningitis, is unfortunately well known here, and the chance to be vaccinated against it is one people are lining up to seize.

Usually on campaign days, the staff at Kokey health center would already be on their motorbikes, travelling down a dusty, pothole-filled dirt road to the district capital in order to pick up vaccines and icepacks. Kokey has no functional cold chain at the health center. As vaccines are generally required to be kept in a cold chain, between 2°–8°C, each immunization campaign day requires a run to the district capital and back again. On a good day, in dry season, it takes an hour.

But with this campaign, things are different.

www.impatientoptimists.org...

It seems that almost anything these organizations touch turns into poison unless you are in on the profits then you are laughing all the way to the bank while they continue to poison us.

I will continue on the next page with some of the personal stories coming out of Africa...
edit on 1/8/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+74 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
As I promised here are personal reports coming out of Africa:

Mr. M., the cousin of two of the vaccine-injured children, who currently remain critically ill and hospitalized, explained that many of the children reacted within 24 hours of receiving the vaccine. He said that at first the children vomited and complained of headaches, before falling to the floor with uncontrollable convulsions while bent over with saliva coming from their mouths.

He shared that on December 26, 2012, the Minister of Health and the Minister of Social Security visited Gouro, bringing with them two Members of Parliament. He said that after some discussion, they decided to evacuate approximately 50 paralyzed children to a hospital over three hundred miles away in N’Djamena, the capital city of Chad.

He added that the government responded to the tragedy by paying the parents money in a desperate bid to silence them, further stating that many of the parents are traumatized and confused.

As reported in La Voix, according to a member of the medical staff, as well as a comment from Dr. Daugla Oumagoum Moto, the director of the Center of International Health Support (CSSI), the reactions that these children have suffered are not typical of this type of vaccine against meningitis, which they say are normally fever, vomiting, and headaches, not the adverse reactions experienced by the hospitalized children.

vactruth.com...

I advise that you visit the vactruth.com site that I got my information from as there are plenty of more well sourced links about this story and they deserve credit for breaking this news to the Western world because I would have never heard of it otherwise.

They go on to raise some good points such as why won't the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation come out with a public statement about this problem, and I agree that all of those who supported this vaccine should issue an apology and provide monetary compensation, and medical care to all the victims.

Regrettably we know there will be no compensation as this is the reason they use poor countries as their testing grounds with all of their vaccines, they don't just do this in Africa.

Personally, I have always known that vaccines are bad news. Some say they might even be used as a depopulation technique, and I agree that this is most likely the case, but I can't prove it so call me a crazy conspiracy theorist but just in case you didn't know Bill Gates openly supports global depopulation, and so do many other elitists.

Here is Bill gates admitting to supporting global depopulation. Most of you probably have already seen this video but here it is just in case.

I've heard people say he misspoke or that he meant something else, but I believe what he said is quite clear and his actions such as supporting the development of these vaccines and using them on certain populations is very convincing that he does in fact support global depopulation.

I can go on for ever about Bill Gates and others like him such as Ted Turner but they have been exposed multiple times in various threads so I rather just focus on this vaccine that is now paralyzing children in Africa. These poor children are being used as guinea pigs and the mainstream media isn't saying anything about it, but that doesn't surprise me since the MSM is a tool of the globalist agenda which includes global depopulation.

Well, maybe this news will make it's way to the mainstream media...perhaps I will e-mail CNN, not that they would ever listen to me though

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Wow that is hard to read, I will follow your link and get more information so i can also spread this, its disgusting to hear

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

It says that 40 children has adverse effects those of which that are listed halucinations, convultions, and paralysis. This could mean that 37 of them just felt tired and 3 of them had real side affects that went away after a few hours.

None of that claims any of these effects were permanent or that they werent potentialy caused by something else. When your village has a hard time health wise anyway... its easy for someone to come in with ill intent and make outrageous claims. You got to remember that news is FOR PROFIT.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Meekbot2000

It is disgusting and I urge you and anyone to post the original link on your FaceBook (if you have one) or to e-mail it to some friends. People need to hear about this, the sad thing is that most people won't care because it's happening in Africa and it might distract them from their football or reality TV.

People need to wake up to the danger of vaccines.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

It says that 40 children has adverse effects those of which that are listed halucinations, convultions, and paralysis. This could mean that 37 of them just felt tired and 3 of them had real side affects that went away after a few hours.

None of that claims any of these effects were permanent or that they werent potentialy caused by something else. When your village has a hard time health wise anyway... its easy for someone to come in with ill intent and make outrageous claims. You got to remember that news is FOR PROFIT.

You must not speak or read french...

Please forgive me for not putting the proper accents but I don't feel like modifying my keyboard.

"...et-finissent par etre paralyes."

If you don't know what that means, go use a translator.

Please at least research the claims as you clearly have not.

The news is for profit, but so is Big-Pharma if you haven't noticed.

Do you seriously believe this is a profit driven news story?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Sounds pretty pitiless comming from the Clown Prince of compassion.....
These children were sick enough to be evacuated 350 miles to adaquate (whatever that means over there)medical facilities......
Or didnt you get the paralyzed part??

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You got to remember that vaccines are FOR PROFIT!!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I somehow had a feeling that the first response in my thread would have been from the pro vaccine crowd trying to trivialize these injuries and justify their use due to the "insignificant' side effects.

ETA:

Sorry, it was the second.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Vaccines are very bad: Anyone notice how this year was the biggest push for the flu vaccine yet. They've been pushing this vaccine on everybody like never before, and then all of a sudden we have the biggest flu outbreak in decades. Coincidence? I doubt it. It's the vaccine itself spreading the illness. My wife and I refuse the flu shot and we can't remember the last time either one of us had it. Vaccines are very bad.

Let me clear something up...I don't think all vaccines are bad, just the new generation of vaccines being pushed on our children in the last two decades! Thirty years ago we had 9 vaccines for children, now we have nearly 40...and we also have all kinds of problems and not just autism.

More vaccines = Big money!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Yes, I am aware of the hype going around this year, I was actually at the Doctor's office today after work and there was an immunization clinic going on and I saw tons of people rushing to get their flu shots then to get home and read a story about how bad the flu is this year and "you better go get your shot".

They push it every year but this year it's really bad, everywhere I go there is a reminder to go get your flu shot, they even advertise it at my work

And yes, I never get the flu shot and never get the flu, weird how that happens eh

Then all those who got the shot, end up getting the flu

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

And yet the sheeple keep lining up. It's too bad.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

And yet the sheeple keep lining up. It's too bad.

What's even worse is we have access to this information, those children in Africa, and their parents probably had no idea of the dangers of the vaccines they were given. They were probably told how good it would be for them.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Interesting.

Stumbled on this today too.

Basically all the things we have suspected about the Vaccine "regulatory" agencies.

Deliberately concealing information from the parents for the sole purpose of getting them to comply with an “official” vaccination schedule could thus be considered as a form of ethical violation or misconduct. Official documents obtained from the UK Department of Health (DH) and the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) reveal that the British health authorities have been engaging in such practice for the last 30 years, apparently for the sole purpose of protecting the national vaccination program.

Assertions

In summary, the transcripts of the JCVI/DH meetings from the period from 1983 to 2010 appear to show that:

1) Instead of reacting appropriately by re-examining existing vaccination policies when safety concerns over specific vaccines were identified by their own investigations, the JCVI either a) took no action, b) skewed or selectively removed unfavourable safety data from public reports and c) made intensive efforts to reassure both the public and the authorities in the safety of respective vaccines;

2) Significantly restricted contraindication to vaccination criteria in order to increase vaccination rates despite outstanding and unresolved safety issues;

3) On multiple occasions requested from vaccine manufacturers to make specific amendments to their data sheets, when these were in conflict with JCVI’s official advices on immunisations;

4) Persistently relied on methodologically dubious studies, while dismissing independent research, to promote vaccine policies;

5) Persistently and categorically downplayed safety concerns while over-inflating vaccine benefits;

6) Promoted and elaborated a plan for introducing new vaccines of questionable efficacy and safety into the routine paediatric schedule, on the assumption that the licenses would eventually be granted;

7) Actively discouraged research on vaccine safety issues;

8) Deliberately took advantage of parents’ trust and lack of relevant knowledge on vaccinations in order to promote a scientifically unsupported immunisation program which could put certain children at risk of severe long-term neurological damage;

Notably, all of these actions appear to violate the JCVI’s own Code of Practice (http:// www.dh.gov.uk/prod_consum_dh/groups/dh_digitalassets/@dh/@ab/documents/digitalasset/ dh_115363.pdf).

It is UK Specific... I doubt the US is any different. Will add the OP's link to my FB as I did with the above.
edit on 8-1-2013 by J.B. Aloha because: better description of link

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Ive never heard of Bill Gates being linked to the NWO, all though I dont trust those atheist billionaires!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
French is my first language. OP is right.

40 of the 500 children, the SAME day right after they received the shot had hallucinations THEN convulsions and THEN ending up paralyzed.

The article also state that 4 childrens have to be evacuated to the Faya regional hospital due to agravation of the illness.

And my fovorite part

The article goes on with

1 - A male nurse saying this particular case is " special " because the symptoms are not the ones usually seen after meningite vaccination. These symptoms, according to him, are fever, headaches and vomit BUT NEVER the ones they deal with actually SOOOOO its bring point 2

2 - Since the symptoms are not the ones usually seen, IT IS NOT the vaccine fault ! The usual B.S

Dr Daugla Doumagoum Moto, Director of International health support center (CSSI)

" Ces effets ne sont pas ceux prescrits dans le cadre du vaccin contre la méningite "

Translate as --> The observed effects does not match the ones observed after a méningite shot "

And then :

" Autrement dit, la cause du mal dont souffrent ces enfants reste a diagnostiquer "

Translate as --> " In others words, the nature of the illness is still to diagnose "

Yeah right...

edit on 8/1/2013 by B3lz3buth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by B3lz3buth

Nearly 10% of the kids vaccinated but it's not the vaccines fault. Unbelievable.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Makes me wonder if these Pakistan Muslims may actually have a point.

Seven Pakistan aid workers - including six women - executed by Taliban for 'distributing polio vaccine'

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

You can't be serious...

You are implying that a group of religious zealots were justified in the murder of six innocent people, and this is some how morally acceptable to you how? Because you have arbitrarily branded the vaccine harmful without consulting any medical professional, biochemist, immunologist, or evolutionary biologist?

Shame on you.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye
reply to post by ntech

You can't be serious...

You are implying that a group of religious zealots were justified in the murder of six innocent people, and this is some how morally acceptable to you how? Because you have arbitrarily branded the vaccine harmful without consulting any medical professional, biochemist, immunologist, or evolutionary biologist?

Shame on you.

They are both wrong, no one is more wrong than the other.

A group of doctors inject 100,000 people with a vaccine, 100 die as a result another 500 are paralysed, another 1000 suffer autism related illness.
A man with a gun arbitrarily kills 6 people in a town of 100,000 people.
which is ok?.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join