It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minimum of 40 Children Paralyzed After New Meningitis Vaccine [Bill Gates Connection]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Ergot grows on many other types of grain including wheat, barely, oats and common yard grasses. Even if its not local it may have come from received food. Or stored food from the last season. If there are plants and water there's ergot.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

It's because of morons like you who get the flu shot that there is a pandemic.

*laughs* um no. I prevent pandemics, by educating uneducated people like you. And all the problems those pandemics cause.

If you haven't noticed it's mostly the people who get the flu shot who get sick, those who are smart enough to avoid the poison don't get sick.

The flu shot prevents the flu, nothing else. What proof do you have that it is poison? What proof do you have that it causes sickness?

I have never got the flu shot, and have never gotten the flu.

Using personal experience to jeaopardize the lives of the community around you is very dangerous. I have not gotten the flu shot and I did get the flu. So what's your point? None.

And if the people all around you are responsible enough to get the flu shot, then they have helped prevent you getting the flu by not passing it on.

But the real reason is that you probably HAVE gotten the flu, but your specific biological immune response didn't show viral symptoms. It doesn't mean you have never had it.
The human immunity is an amazing thing. Even if you don't show symptoms, your biological metabolism and genome expression changes in response to the virus. In other words, you should just consider yourself extraordinarily lucky that you don't get the viral symptoms when you catch the flu. What it does mean is that you still got it, and are capable of spreading it to other people.

It doesn't take a genius to figure it out Einstein.

You are clearly in no position to be insulting other people when you think that you have never had the flu, therefor there is no such thing. And when you clearly have no idea how the basic immune system even works.
Do you even know why most anti virals are given once? Why you have to get the flu shot every year? Methinks you probably don't.

I would love to see any evidence that you have that proves the flu shot actually prevents the flu.

Responding a challenge with a challenge is a pathetic way of admitting that you have no proof.

Especially when you can easily google and get a thousand sites that can precisely give you that answer.

Your big pharma propaganda doesn't work on anyone but the fools (yeah you) and the misinformed.

*laughs* You are funny. You have absolutely no proof and I have cornered you, so all you can do is throw insults. Do you even know who makes the flu shot? Do you even know when the flu season is? Do you know how they design the flu shot every year and how it works? And don't you dare google the answers.

Yet you are on here campaigning that people shouldn't even take it, yet you know nothing about it.

Have fun getting injected with poison

The polio and smallpox skeptics said the same thing. Where are they?

And you still avoided my questions.

Why would the government or anyone else want to cause the flu? What possible benefit could there be?
edit on 9-1-2013 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2013 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065

Ergot grows on many other types of grain including wheat, barely, oats and common yard grasses. Even if its not local it may have come from received food. Or stored food from the last season. If there are plants and water there's ergot.

I was unaware of ergot growing on other grains than rye so thank you for the correction. The hallucinations could explain ergot poisoning but as far as I can tell there are no reports of anyone who did not get the shot suffering any of these symptoms. I am not an expert on ergot poisoning, but have had my share of ergot in rather high concentrations (strictly from eating mouldy bread of course
) and I never once was paralyzed.

Ergot poisoning is a good theory on your behalf but it seems that only children have fallen ill, your theory is plausible but still doubtful in my opinion, but in all reality I am unable to rule out ergot poisoning as I am unaware of their diet, and whether or not the adults and children were fed different foods.

My bet is on these symptoms relating to the vaccines and not ergot poisoning.

Once again though, I do thank you for thinking outside the box and providing some valid alternative possibilities

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Corruption, I'm with you on this one. I've posted the Bill Gates TedTalk vid before and shared the link with friends too. We were fighting this Vaxx thing since before 2000 when the 7th graders were being forced to take the Hep B vaxx.

These things were not nearly as prevalent in our parents generation.

I also read a lot then from Dr Len Horowitz. He wrote about the Gulf War Syndrome among other things.

www.tetrahedron.org...
edit on 9-1-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Anyone know how to get your kids out of having to get private school required vaccines? I don't want my kids getting them after reading all the horrible ingredients listed by the CDC.

RS

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Here's a whole list of articles about Vaxx for ya.

Oh by the way, the original AIDS exposure in the US came from tainted Hep B vaxx made by Merck Pharmaceuticals and had connections to Litton Bionetics.

www.tetrahedron.org...

Here's the background on AIDS

tetrahedron.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I've got a question. Would any of you accept a mumps vaccine? By the way, having the mumps as a child opens you up to the possibility of hearing damage. And having the mumps in adulthood could mean you going sterile. Let's have some honest answers please.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Is this a one time incedent with this vacine? Was it a bad batch? Or have there claims of longer shelf life of what four days if not refigerated? Not to throw up excuesses but maybe they don't have it donw yet and should of done more testing.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

Not all meds are bad, some are a person's only hope. This is part of the confusion. The Big PHarma is made up of individuals who do not believe in anything naturopathic, and support only the establishment allopathic means, as well as scientists who make a living developing vaxx, Universities with grants to develop vaxx and cures, such as Salk University. It was a large University which worked extensively on on the Human Genome Project.

The problem here is that the good is all mixed up with the bad, and naturopathy is rejected.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

They arent so much testing grounds. I believe the vaccines have been cleared for use. But somebody has to be first and why not use them on a population which has not the resources to sue you or embarrass you in the media first? To prevent that, you would have to introduce some kind of legislation, where a medicine can only be distributed first in the country of its origin. Or you would need to give those people the same means to sue people in America have.

Unfortunately it is common practice to introduce medicines which have been thoroughly tested and cleared in those countries first.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2013 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbystarbuck
Anyone know how to get your kids out of having to get private school required vaccines? I don't want my kids getting them after reading all the horrible ingredients listed by the CDC.

RS

Yes, here's your best bet, you claim it is against your religion to mix up blood and there's a letter you send. It is sstill an uphill battle as even Catholic Parish will resist because they get money from the govt too. They also will enforce all the same regulations as regular schools.

www.tetrahedron.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

It says that 40 children has adverse effects those of which that are listed halucinations, convultions, and paralysis. This could mean that 37 of them just felt tired and 3 of them had real side affects that went away after a few hours.

None of that claims any of these effects were permanent or that they werent potentialy caused by something else. When your village has a hard time health wise anyway... its easy for someone to come in with ill intent and make outrageous claims. You got to remember that news is FOR PROFIT.

from the OP post:

*snip*
He shared that on December 26, 2012, the Minister of Health and the Minister of Social Security visited Gouro, bringing with them two Members of Parliament. He said that after some discussion, they decided to evacuate approximately 50 paralyzed children to a hospital over three hundred miles away in N’Djamena, the capital city of Chad.

edit on 9-1-2013 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

RS

Yes, here's your best bet, you claim it is against your religion to mix up blood and there's a letter you send. It is sstill an uphill battle as even Catholic Parish will resist because they get money from the govt too. They also will enforce all the same regulations as regular schools.

www.tetrahedron.org...

thank you

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

RS

Each state has their own waiver, but here are a couple for California.

www.nvic.org...

www.feat.org...

www.cdph.ca.gov...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I see that my question remains unanswered. What a surprise.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Realtruth

I am sos orry to hear about all of your struggles, there is nothing more important in life than our families. My Grandma also had similar problems after her vaccine a few years ago and afterwards her very highly intelligent mind began to wane. Let me know if I can help with suggestions, only a u2u away.

Antar,

Thanks for the concern. The reason she was taken to the hospital was for her foot swelling, or edema, from a twisted ankle, but while she was there her doctor added the shot into the mix, within minutes her symptoms started.

The doctor denied any of the symptoms were related to the shot.
wtf!

Anyhow I told him he was FOS, and needed to either go back to medical school, or a dose of logic and reality.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

It says that 40 children has adverse effects those of which that are listed halucinations, convultions, and paralysis. This could mean that 37 of them just felt tired and 3 of them had real side affects that went away after a few hours.

None of that claims any of these effects were permanent or that they werent potentialy caused by something else. When your village has a hard time health wise anyway... its easy for someone to come in with ill intent and make outrageous claims. You got to remember that news is FOR PROFIT.

You got to remember that vaccines are FOR PROFIT!!!!

...and for depopulation...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Realtruth

I am sos orry to hear about all of your struggles, there is nothing more important in life than our families. My Grandma also had similar problems after her vaccine a few years ago and afterwards her very highly intelligent mind began to wane. Let me know if I can help with suggestions, only a u2u away.

Antar,

Thanks for the concern. The reason she was taken to the hospital was for her foot swelling, or edema, from a twisted ankle, but while she was there her doctor added the shot into the mix, within minutes her symptoms started.

The doctor denied any of the symptoms were related to the shot.
wtf!

Anyhow I told him he was FOS, and needed to either go back to medical school, or a dose of logic and reality.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

Good for you! These doctors need to be told once in a while.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

The vaccine is not only to protect you from the flu, it protects you from passing it on to others, even if you don't get it.

It only protects the particular strain of influenza it was made for. It does not protect against all strains of flu, and then there is the one with the live virus, so I sure wouldn't trust it.

Also the CD itself says babies under 6 months should not get flu vaccine. Wonder why.....

www.cdc.gov...

Here is an excerpt explaining that the seasonal strains may or may not match the seasonal flu vaccine and can protect but not completely.

Will This Season's Vaccine Be a Good Match for Circulating Viruses?
It's not possible to predict with certainty which flu viruses will predominate during a given season. Flu viruses are constantly changing (called “antigenic drift”) – they can change from one season to the next or they can even change within the course of one flu season. Experts must pick which viruses to include in the vaccine many months in advance in order for vaccine to be produced and delivered on time. (For more information about the vaccine virus selection process visit Selecting the Viruses in the Influenza (Flu) Vaccine.) Because of these factors, there is always the possibility of a less than optimal match between circulating viruses and the viruses in the vaccine.

So please go ahead and take it yourself at your own risk.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

You have a point.

I couldn't find out the extent of their illness' or injuries.
Paralyzed how? From the neck down, the tongue? Not that any paralysis is good. It's no fun being disabled in any way. Convulsions, foaming out the mouth? Did they have seizures?

Even if it was temporary. It's still bad. Anyone who has ever been seriously ill for a mere few hours would agree. Meningitis is a terrible ordeal to go through. You are violently ill. They could have recovered quickly, but have permanent damage further down the road. This illness can leave permanent damage. There's no excusing it.

I'm not a physician or know how these vaccines work, but is it possible the effected ones who got sick, had already, just contracted the virus, was too early to diagnose before the vaccination, and this is why? Although I'm not sure which type of meningitis presents these symptoms.

I don't know about depopulation on this one. It would kill more of them if they released a virus into the environment, not by vaccines. Unless the vaccines contained a virus intent on doing this. In that case its also possible they did that , and those not becoming ill are asymptomatic and now just carriers. Which could infect more people.
edit on 9-1-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join