It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minimum of 40 Children Paralyzed After New Meningitis Vaccine [Bill Gates Connection]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You haven't educated anybody. You haven't provided ANY information to back up your claim.

You conveniently ignore any information provided to you, you ignore any questions given to you. The only thing you have done is spout dribble and insult people when they prove you wrong.

edit on 9-1-2013 by alien because: (no reason given)

I have educated at least 130 people who flagged this thread with the incident in Africa.

I have provided information to back up the information in the OP, I am not the one who claimed these children became paralyzed so it is not my claim to back up, all I did was present the information...meanwhile you have done nothing to disprove it...are you always this hypocritical?

Do you believe the story covered in the OP to be a lie?

Please point out any information that I have ignored or questions that I have not answered.

I will admit to not acknowledging some your pro vaccine propaganda from a few of your posts as it was poorly presented and did not deserve a response.

You called me a moron, that's where the insults began, so deal with it sparky. In fact, you are the one who has had a post a post removed for manners and decorum, which is another indication of your hypocrisy.

And can you also please point out where I have been proven wrong?

You have spammed this thread with baseless claims and off topic drivel with the intention of causing a flame war that I want no part of.

Please take no offense, but you are not a very pleasant person to debate with.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

My little son last summer had an accident with the tractor, he had his leg lacerated, well while in the hospital I agreed to a tetanus, but they gave him the full TDAP which I am against. He almost died for 3 weeks afterward and the wound could not heal because his system was fighting the junk in the vaccine.

He had flu like symptoms and the whole gambit of challenges from the shot, had I known I could have done something about ti. It was only when I went up against the system for his shots at school did I discover the truth, it hit me like a brick in the forehead!

I love him so much and could not have survived if he did not. life and its balance is so fragile, I mean look at life on our planet alone, it is a miracle, a fine balance which happened to even allow us to evolve as we have. Now we are supposed to become the stewards of this beautiful utopia in the making and it is a fight all the way.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by nixie_nox

You haven't educated anybody. You haven't provided ANY information to back up your claim.

You conveniently ignore any information provided to you, you ignore any questions given to you. The only thing you have done is spout dribble and insult people when they prove you wrong.

edit on 9-1-2013 by alien because: (no reason given)

I have educated at least 130 people who flagged this thread with the incident in Africa.

I have provided information to back up the information in the OP, I am not the one who claimed these children became paralyzed so it is not my claim to back up, all I did was present the information...meanwhile you have done nothing to disprove it...are you always this hypocritical?

Do you believe the story covered in the OP to be a lie?

Please point out any information that I have ignored or questions that I have not answered.

I will admit to not acknowledging some your pro vaccine propaganda from a few of your posts as it was poorly presented and did not deserve a response.

You called me a moron, that's where the insults began, so deal with it sparky. In fact, you are the one who has had a post a post removed for manners and decorum, which is another indication of your hypocrisy.

And can you also please point out where I have been proven wrong?

You have spammed this thread with baseless claims and off topic drivel with the intention of causing a flame war that I want no part of.

Please take no offense, but you are not a very pleasant person to debate with.

Regardless of who the messenger is or how lacking in tact the delivery method is, the one thing that this person and I both mentioned at points still holds to be true - we dont really know what caused the issue yet. Assuming that the story itself is true, it could have been mis-handling of the vaccines, it could have been a contamination of the vaccines, or it could have been the vaccines themselves. We simply dont know yet.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Realtruth

My little son last summer had an accident with the tractor, he had his leg lacerated, well while in the hospital I agreed to a tetanus, but they gave him the full TDAP which I am against. He almost died for 3 weeks afterward and the wound could not heal because his system was fighting the junk in the vaccine.

He had flu like symptoms and the whole gambit of challenges from the shot, had I known I could have done something about ti. It was only when I went up against the system for his shots at school did I discover the truth, it hit me like a brick in the forehead!

I love him so much and could not have survived if he did not. life and its balance is so fragile, I mean look at life on our planet alone, it is a miracle, a fine balance which happened to even allow us to evolve as we have. Now we are supposed to become the stewards of this beautiful utopia in the making and it is a fight all the way.

Did the doctors mention whether or not the cut was infected in any way? Or was your son immuno-compromised? Did he get a blood transfusion? There are several things that could have gone wrong that are not related to the vaccine.
edit on 10-1-2013 by Fleece85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

No problem I love sharing information when I can. Ergot can only cause paralysis in full blown extended exposure. Its probably the vaccines but I always have my own hypothesis.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I've had 2 immunizations in my life, and I haven't ever been sick enough to go to the doctor since I had appendicitis when I was 11.

Sanitation is far more powerful than medicine.

I'm obviously bias though; perhaps all my fellows loaded up on vaccines are protecting me from being sick! Either way, I'm happy with others being the guinea pigs.
edit on 11-1-2013 by thoughtfuldeliquent because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2013 by thoughtfuldeliquent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Fleece85

Well when you get lacerated by a dirty farm implement you can count on the fight for infection. It was pretty much what I stated in the post, no other side info to add really. It just hit both of us like a ton of bricks when we found out about the TDAP, we looked at each other speechless and just 'knew'.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Seven pages and no-one has attempted to verify the accuracy of the story? The newspaper article quoted in the OP appears to be the only source, and as the article itself makes clear, all of the information it contains is, in effect, second hand. A search for "Ousmane Kaliwéi" received zero hits. Most of the websites repeating the story are anti-vaccine blogs or "alternative health" sites which have a clear agenda. I did find one website that posed the same sort of questions that I have:

lizditz.typepad.com...

As many other posters have pointed out, there are many explanations as to why a single group of people receiving a vaccination that has been safely administered to thousands would all come down with similar symptoms. The batch administered may have been expired, improperly stored or inadvertently contaminated. The victims may have been exposed to an unrelated toxin in the environment. The symptoms may even be psychosomatic. Or the entire story may be fabricated. Until such time as medical experts, preferably Médecins Sans Frontières, can investigate the situation, there is little but rumor and speculation.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Let me repeat my earlier question - would anyone here refuse a mumps jab, given what that disease can do to you?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
guess he married into the wrong crowd.
does anyone really believe that billie boyah invented windows - i've never heard say anything intelligent.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Hm. This might be relevant:

In remoter areas, there are formidable challenges to expanding the campaign. In particular, it is difficult to secure reliable cold storage to keep vaccines at the correct temperature so that they arrive in good condition, says Head of UNICEF Sub-office in Mongo Claude Ngabu.

Another challenge is community resistance. According to Ms. Mamout, on her rounds to the more distant villages, the semi-nomadic local communities “refused until recently to allow their children to be vaccinated, out of ignorance and fear.”

www.unicef.org...

[Emphasis mine. --DJW001]

Indeed, there have even been organized campaigns of violence against healthcare workers in other parts of the Muslim world. Might this whole incident be an attempt to further an Islamist agenda?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The silence to my question is telling.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well im going to tell you My doctor has definately informed me to not get any vaccine that the United states comes up with. Think about this Why would anyone in the industry cure anything or help anyone when there is money involved our form of healthcare keeps everyone sick and depressed so that we can be mindless drones. Because a populace that thinks for themselves is not a benefit for the government. Complacency and sadness is what they want. Look at pills mainly opiates hmmm where u think we get the opium so that we can synthesize oh thats right we have controlled afghanistan for how long i think bout as long as Opiates have been on the market wonder if when our troops find opium fields over there do they burn them na they ship them back to a mexican lab run by an American Pharmaceutical company where they are prepped as Oxycotin, Alprolazam, and other Benzoates then sold on the American Market to Dr. who are given money to push these products this also goes for vaccines member when a whole bunch of kids died overseas after a vaccine shot was tested on them for the American poplulace. What disgusting people.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The Doctors told me id have to take Synthroid for the rest of my life because of my hyperactive thyroid. Well after almost killing myself and my wife i stopped taking it did some research and found its not even FDA approved and the only reason i was having to take it was because billions of dollars were spent back in the fourties to fix thyroid problems they couldnt risk saying they couldnt do it so they released what they had. well Dr.s said no man this stuff doesnt work pfizer said okay rip it off the market for awhile then bring it back in the 70's there was a resurgence of these kinds of medications and synthroid was born still the same ingredients still not working. I havent takin synthroid in three years with good diet lots of marijuana and exercise i regulate my own thyroid. Successfully.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Its just a foundation Bill gates has nothing to do with this stop fear mongering. Its called a tax shelter. he may not give a # about those kids in africa but i guarantee he is not out there injecting millions of africans with a botched vaccine. Well in my logical brain i dont see that happening.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Incidentally, the significance of the absence of "Ousmane Kaliwéi" on the Web is that he is the only person mentioned by name in the article who seems to have first hand information about the incident. Clearly, all the web sites that are re-posting this story are deleting his statement. This is because it does not support the anti-vaccine agenda. He does not blame Big Pharma, the United States or even Bill Gates. He blames "laxity" on the part of Chad's central government. In other words, the vaccines are a good thing, but the government messed up. This story is really about government incompetence in Chad.
edit on 15-1-2013 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GradientWell

Right: would you therefore refuse the mumps vaccine? Yes or no?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
yes given the external problems that are going on in the world today if they were to say we have a new vaccine for mumps you need to get it yes i would say no.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradientWell
yes given the external problems that are going on in the world today if they were to say we have a new vaccine for mumps you need to get it yes i would say no.

Right then, so you'd be exposing yourself (or your kids if it was for them) to the dangers of getting mumps then? Which can cause sterility in adults and hearing loss at all ages? Are you really willing to take such a terrible risk?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Right then, so you'd be exposing yourself (or your kids if it was for them) to the dangers of getting mumps then? Which can cause sterility in adults and hearing loss at all ages? Are you really willing to take such a terrible risk?

Don't worry. When the first rich suburban kids start getting whooping cough and polio, the whole vaccination "debate" will take a sudden turn.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join