It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minimum of 40 Children Paralyzed After New Meningitis Vaccine [Bill Gates Connection]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Rezlooper

Yes, I am aware of the hype going around this year, I was actually at the Doctor's office today after work and there was an immunization clinic going on and I saw tons of people rushing to get their flu shots then to get home and read a story about how bad the flu is this year and "you better go get your shot".

They push it every year but this year it's really bad, everywhere I go there is a reminder to go get your flu shot, they even advertise it at my work

And yes, I never get the flu shot and never get the flu, weird how that happens eh

It is because of morons like you people that a pandemic is going to happen.

They are pushing it now BECAUSE it is bad, the season from the start indicated it was bad, and we haven't even hit the PEAK of flu season yet.

Doctors and hospitals are already starting to feel a strain.

That is why they are pushing it. The flu cropped up a whole month early this year, and is expecting to run longer than before, into April.
It takes a full two weeks for the vaccine to be effective, which is why they are trying to get people innoculated now. And the number of deaths are expected to be higher than average.

The vaccine is not only to protect you from the flu, it protects you from passing it on to others, even if you don't get it.

And yes, I never get the flu shot and never get the flu, weird how that happens eh

This is the dumbest one of all. I have never gotten malaria, doesn't mean that it doesn't kill millions every year.

The flu vaccine does not cause the flu. I would love to see any evidence you have of this.

There is absolutely no reason that you can dream of, that the government or any entity wants to kill people off with the flu.
Just the opposite, an endemic means a lot of worker productivity, a threat to critical infrastructure, and a huge cost to taxpayers. People can't work if they are sick.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
If mothers were vaccinated or recovered from a disease shouldn't the immunities be passed on to the baby? I know they say any antibodies passed from mom to child are only temporary and newborns should get vaccinated asap.
Why would immunities only be temporary? Is that a bunch of bollox?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I saw this article as well but I've not been able to find any good evidence to back it up.
www.infowars.com...
Limbo

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

I understand your concern, and I would be just as concerned given there is actual evidence to support accusations of negligence, or the pollution of vaccines, or any sort of large scale harm when it comes to polio vaccines.

So far no evidence has been presented. Everywhere I look that tries to support your argument presents no real data, and contains only conjecture, and hyperbole.

What I'm stating here is that stories like what the op has presented here actually is justifying wackos and fringe groups like the Taliban by their results.

Their "fears" are not fueled by the western media, they are fueled by both religious dogma and their perceived threat of western society. Even if the vaccines were 100% safe they would still oppose them on religious grounds, and would believe themselves more than justified to kill the ones administering them because of their beliefs.

The OP's post is disturbing granted, but I am still skeptical of the jump from "Vaccine causes paralysis in 40 children" to "Another example of the eugenics program that Bill Gates is running".

I am however more than open to the suggestion that Africa is being used to test new potentially harmful medications on rural and impoverished people. It would perfect place to conduct such an immoral practice especially if the campaign is being carried out by some major pharmaceutical company, which if I'm not mistaken it is.

edit on 9-1-2013 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teye22

Originally posted by enderthexenocide

A few office colleagues were being judgemental toward me at the time because I didn't get the shot, saying that I could contaminate others, that I was selfish, yady yada.....funny how a lot of them got ill and I didnt.

The flu vaccine only prevents the flu. It doesn't prevent all illnesses. Or do you not understand the difference?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
And since no one did their research before jumping on the anti-vax conspiracy bandwagon....

That is, if there is even any truth to this article, since no one but an activist website is carrying it. This could probably go in the junk files.

The historic achievement comes two years after the MenAfriVac® vaccine was first launched in Burkina Faso. Since then, nine other countries have held vaccination campaigns to protect people from ages 1 to 29 against meningitis A.

Nigeria will vaccinate 16 million people over the next two weeks and Cameroon and Chad are also conducting immunization campaigns this week targeting 5.5 million and 2.3 million people respectively. By the end of this year, the vaccine will have reached more than 112 million people, providing widespread and long-awaited protection.

unicef

This vaccine wasn't given to 500 children, it has been given to millions, yet there are only 40 reactions from a suspicious article. But even in the suspicious article...

MenAfriVac is a new vaccine manufactured by Serum Institute of India Limited. According to The Meningitis Vaccine Project (MVP), it is the first vaccine to gain approval to travel outside the cold chain, meaning that the vaccine can be transported without refrigeration or ice packs for up to four days:

The meningitis A vaccine known as MenAfriVac®, created to meet the needs of Africa’s meningitis belt, can now be kept in a controlled temperature chain (CTC) at temperatures of up to 40°C for up to four days, a decision that could help increase campaign efficiency and coverage and save funds normally spent maintaining the challenging cold chain during the “last mile” of vaccine delivery.

BUT...

So, why does this information differ vastly from the information given on the manufacturer’s website? Serum Institute of India Ltd. stated under the section marked STORAGE:

MenAfriVac should be stored and transported between 2-8ºC. Protect from light. The diluent should be stored at 25°C. It is recommended to protect the reconstituted vaccine from direct sunlight. Do not exceed the expiry date stated on the external packaging.

link

There is your answer as to why.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Yes, I am aware of the hype going around this year, I was actually at the Doctor's office today after work and there was an immunization clinic going on and I saw tons of people rushing to get their flu shots then to get home and read a story about how bad the flu is this year and "you better go get your shot".

They push it every year but this year it's really bad, everywhere I go there is a reminder to go get your flu shot, they even advertise it at my work

They are pushing it now BECAUSE it is bad, the season from the start indicated it was bad, and we haven't even hit the PEAK of flu season yet.

That is why they are pushing it. The flu cropped up a whole month early this year, and is expecting to run longer than before, into April.
It takes a full two weeks for the vaccine to be effective, which is why they are trying to get people innoculated now. And the number of deaths are expected to be higher than average.

The vaccine is not only to protect you from the flu, it protects you from passing it on to others, even if you don't get it.

This is the dumbest one of all. I have never gotten malaria, doesn't mean that it doesn't kill millions every year.

The flu vaccine does not cause the flu. I would love to see any evidence you have of this.

There is absolutely no reason that you can dream of, that the government or any entity wants to kill people off with the flu.
Just the opposite, an endemic means a lot of worker productivity, a threat to critical infrastructure, and a huge cost to taxpayers. People can't work if they are sick.

It's because of morons like you who get the flu shot that there is a pandemic. If you haven't noticed it's mostly the people who get the flu shot who get sick, those who are smart enough to avoid the poison don't get sick.

I have never got the flu shot, and have never gotten the flu.

It doesn't take a genius to figure it out Einstein.

I would love to see any evidence that you have that proves the flu shot actually prevents the flu.

Your big pharma propaganda doesn't work on anyone but the fools (yeah you) and the misinformed.

Have fun getting injected with poison

edit on 1/9/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

It's because of morons like you who get the flu shot that there is a pandemic. If you haven't noticed it's mostly the people who get the flu shot who get sick, those who are smart enough to avoid the poison don't get sick.

I have never got the flu shot, and have never gotten the flu.

It doesn't take a genius to figure it out Einstein.

I would love to see any evidence that you have that proves the flu shot actually prevents the flu.

Your big pharma propaganda doesn't work on anyone but the fools (yeah you) and misinformed.

Have fun getting injected with poison

He's got as much proof that it prevents the flu as you do that it causes it - none.

I dont believe that everyone needs it by any means, but there are risk groups (elderly especially) where the potential benefits FAR outweigh the potential drawbacks.

Calling someone a moron because they get the flu shot? That sure helps your argument. Grow up, seriously.

And if you want to make a sweeping statement like "it's mostly the people who get the flu shot who get sick, those who are smart enough to avoid the poison don't get sick," provide us some sort of data and evidence to show us. Educate us. Educate the rest of us who are morons that got a flu shot.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

In case you didn't notice, she called me a moron first, my "moron" comment was directed towards her.

And all the proof I need is that I have never gotten the flu, or a flu shot, and I know countless of others who can say the same thing, including a large amount of members on ATS, and of course people I have known throughout my life.

In fact, there is a thread about this right now, let me link it for you flu shot lovers.

"Nom-Nom Poison
!"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is not about flu shots by the way, a couple members mention flu shot (yes I admit to participating in this off topic discussion) and everyone forgets about the paralyzed children in Africa.

Since they appear to be of no concern to you, you can go check out the thread I linked about American children dying of the flu, after they received the flu shot.

edit on 1/9/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: removed the mean part

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

reply to post by flyswatter

What are you 12 years old?

In case you didn't notice, she called me a moron first, my "moron" comment was directed towards her.

And all the proof I need is that I have never gotten the flu, or a flu shot, and I know countless of others who can say the same thing, including a large amount of members on ATS, and of course people I have known throughout my life.

In fact, there is a thread about this right now, let me link it for you flu shot lovers.

"Nom-Nom Poison
!"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is not about flu shots by the way, a couple members mention flu shot (yes I admit to participating in this off topic discussion) and everyone forgets about the paralyzed children in Africa.

Since they appear to be of no concern to you, you can go check out the thread I linked about American children dying of the flu, after they received the flu shot.

If you know a lot of people who have gotten the flu after getting a flu shot, say that.

If you know a lot of people who didnt get the shot and didnt get the flu, say that.

Dont sit there and try to convince people here that its mostly the people the get the shot that get the flu when your sample size is miniscule as compared to the number necessary to make a claim like you did. Regardless of the amount of proof that someone else has, this kind of misstep would allow for a 10 year old with Downs Syndrome to shoot down your argument successfully.

As far as the issue with the 40 children, people really need to take the time to find out 1) if this is in fact truthful, and if it is, 2) what the actual cause of the issue was. If its not the vaccine itself that caused it, but rather a contamination of it, get off the bandwagon and blame those who are actually responsible.

Gather facts, then blame. Not the other way around.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I have personally lost one family member, in the past year from vaccines. Another almost died within hours of the pneumonia vaccine given to her by the hospital.

My grandmother was taken to the hospital within hours of the pneumonia shot, her lips turned blue and her heart rate slowed and blood pressure dropped, she was in ICU for 2 days, but then recovered. She was perfectly healthy before the shot was given.

The other member is an Aunt in Southern Italy that was only 50 years old, and in perfect health. She was given the pneumonia vaccine and died 3 days later of respiratory failure. It was one of the most shocking and sad events in our family's lives.

I didn't trust vaccines before and now I sure the hell don't.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I am very sorry to hear about your loss, and I thank you for sharing your first hand experience.

How many stories like yours, and the one in my OP must we hear about before we realize vaccines are dangerous?

Another thing that irritates me is that people flame those such as ourselves who do our best to educate people on the dangers of these vaccines and then accused of putting others in danger.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This automatically made me remember this! >>>

Bill Gates: mobile health technology will save lives, help overpopulation

and this...

Bill Gates wants to register all new babies on the planet for vaccines

...and all that reminded me of...

Bible Mark of the Beast forced on everyone

This topic gave me a strong case of de ja vu... I guess the prophecies are coming true... just as I imagined... I tried to spread this info like fire on facebook over a year ago, yet only a few got interested... I suggest everyone who reads this post to take your time and read the whole articles that are linked above!

I really hope this will never come to pass...

-------

“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”

― Mark Twain (November 30, 1835 – April 21, 1910 an American author and humorist)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teye22

Originally posted by enderthexenocide

Adding On To This, All Children That Are To Be Enrolled In The Public School System Have To Be Vaccinated For Several Viruses And Other Health Risks. At Least In California, As I Am Only Aware Of The Policy In California, It Would Be Very Much Appreciated If Others Would Write In If The Public School System In Their Relative Area Also Require This Of Their Students.

Well although I cannot say what the rules are relating to ALL vaccines prior to going to public school...I know that there is 1 vaccine that kids get at 5 yo before they start school. I only allowed the first couple vaccines for my children and the 5 yo vaccine prior to school (I do beleive it is highly recommended but I dont think it was mandatory). they didn't get sick but these were the last vaccines that I accepted for them....When the H1N1 scare started and they had the vaccination clinic at school, a permission letter was sent out to ask us if we accepted. I had checked No, wroke the name down and sent it back to school....I got it back the next day asking me for a reason..loll. I grabbed a permanent marker and wrote in bold: I SAID NO!!!!! lol...never heard about it afterwards.

A few office colleagues were being judgemental toward me at the time because I didn't get the shot, saying that I could contaminate others, that I was selfish, yady yada.....funny how a lot of them got ill and I didnt.

It's funny that that's the argument they use to harrass you - you're selfish and you're going to contaminate others - but why are they worried if they took their shot and everyone else who took the shot should be safe, right? Lol, what a joke!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I have said this before but the absolute PARANOIA of members on here is worse than the BS they try to push, life is all about chance , My brother,sister myself most of my family and friends have been vaccinated with no problems.

It's seem to me on here some members get some kind of pleasure out of posting threads like this,after all it helps push the NWO/TPTB bs this place is famous for. Now before anybody gets on their high horse I DON'T believe we are always told the truth by gorvernments , but the other side lies just as often. If Bill Gates put NO money towards the things he is doing he would be criticised for keeping his wealth. He plans to give 95% away to good causes how many other wealthy people are doing that?

I said this on another thread like this one, many people will drive a car today some will die, some will be injured the vast majority will be ok so should we ban driving because of a few deaths.

Some people will have a reaction to vaccines but look at the problems we would have if we did not offer this, I know for a fact on here that if an outbreak did occur that the SAME members would be here making threads about how rich people like Gates gave NO money to help, they are damned if they do damned if they don't ,due to the PARANOIA on here.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It's the stories like this that brought me here to ATS. Stuff you won't find on the msm, sad as it may be. The government know what they are doing when it comes to "medicine" as do these pharme companies make money off of so-called treatments that in turn end up worsening or killing someone.

Very hard story to read very sad. Star and flag for bringing this to my attention.

-SAP-

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I have said this before but the absolute PARANOIA of members on here is worse than the BS they try to push, life is all about chance , My brother,sister myself most of my family and friends have been vaccinated with no problems.

It's seem to me on here some members get some kind of pleasure out of posting threads like this,after all it helps push the NWO/TPTB bs this place is famous for. Now before anybody gets on their high horse I DON'T believe we are always told the truth by gorvernments , but the other side lies just as often. If Bill Gates put NO money towards the things he is doing he would be criticised for keeping his wealth. He plans to give 95% away to good causes how many other wealthy people are doing that?

I said this on another thread like this one, many people will drive a car today some will die, some will be injured the vast majority will be ok so should we ban driving because of a few deaths.

Some people will have a reaction to vaccines but look at the problems we would have if we did not offer this, I know for a fact on here that if an outbreak did occur that the SAME members would be here making threads about how rich people like Gates gave NO money to help, they are damned if they do damned if they don't ,due to the PARANOIA on here.

I completely disagree with everything you said.

I find no pleasure in posting this news, but I feel obligated to nonetheless, call me paranoid

Yes life is about chance, but the chances in life should not include risking your life with vaccines that are supposed to help you but in reality they do more harm than they do good, such as the vaccine which is discussed in the OP. You are one of the many people in this thread who trivialize the severe side effects these children have suffered..."Life is about chance"...get a grip!

I know plenty of people who have had very serious reactions to various vaccinations, including myself when I was a small child so your pro big-pharma propaganda won't work on me.

I won't even bother giving much of an acknowledgement of you trying to paint Bill Gates as a Saint who is out to save humanity as you are clearly misininformed on this topic and have some serious research to do. I will leave it up to you to research as you seem rather closed minded.

I am sickened by the fact that you compare getting into a car accident to these children falling ill due to another experimental vaccination campaign in Africa.

The ignorance some of you show amazes me.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I am sos orry to hear about all of your struggles, there is nothing more important in life than our families. My Grandma also had similar problems after her vaccine a few years ago and afterwards her very highly intelligent mind began to wane. Let me know if I can help with suggestions, only a u2u away.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I know plenty of people who have had very serious reactions to various vaccinations, including myself when I was a small child so your pro big-pharma propaganda won't work on me.

I won't even bother giving much of an acknowledgement of you trying to paint Bill Gates as a Saint who is out to save humanity as you are clearly misininformed on this topic and have some serious research to do. I will leave it up to you to research as you seem rather closed minded.

I am sickened by the fact that you compare getting into a car accident to these children falling ill due to another experimental vaccination campaign in Africa.

The ignorance some of you show amazes me.

Well since you had a side effect we know how your agenda came about and with the car comparison its purely to show that things we take for granted can effect us just as much, also I am sicked that YOU would rather that 100's maybe even 1000's should suffer if some kind of outbreak did occur because of what happened to YOU!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join