It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush website blocking foreign IPs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
For you foreigners who can't get on the site, I was on DC++ and they say to try:
proxy.guardster.com...

See if that works.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I am in Canada, and the only time I have ever tried to access that site was this morning when I read the news, I opened it, saw it available and closed it immediately. I guess the republicans left it open for Americans in Canada.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I supplied the needed documents to show I'm a US citizen and then at the end they asked me if I'm registered to vote and if I would vote for Bush.

No one but Bush would ever try to get away with this. He walked in with a bulldozer and a steamroller, he's still doing it, and everyone thinks it's normal. ...I almost hope he wins so there'll be another American Revolution.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I guess I'm a special case really.

I was born in belgium, grew up in the US and came back to belgium quite some time ago, I have both nationalities and the reason I propably was asked more questions then any other american is because I usualy speak dutch around here and you can hear it in my english.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Actually, Sofi, i feel like you, let the man win. Full steam ahead.
Dont come crying to me

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Access to monkey brains site is closed off to the meanie in the u.k!

....now if i could only figure a way of shutting him out of my life!

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Couldn't someone from outside the U.S. just proxy to a U.S. server and then connect?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This is from the front page of the georgewbush.com site:

Nice try...not.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I'd say its to prevent DOS attacks from those evil foreigners.

[edit on 29-10-2004 by Romeo]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo

Nice try...not.

I see the same picture but it looks different,- the >" TV Ad" thing is all moved down and stuff. What are you trying to point out there? Is is different now?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by farhyde

Nice try...not.

I see the same picture but it looks different,- the >" TV Ad" thing is all moved down and stuff. What are you trying to point out there? Is is different now?

Ahh I blew yours up.. WAS this on there sight before? If so, they changed it since then. If you look closly everyone else you see duplicate people photochopped in.

This is on the sight now.

[edit on 29-10-2004 by farhyde]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by farhyde

Nice try...not.

I beleive what cargo was pointing out is the "FRAUD" of the picture. as you can SEE, they have the same FACES, in the ones that were in circles,
,.............. and BUSH thought he was being slick

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

The American Embassy actually asked you this? DOCUMENT it. get other people to go there. With tape recorders, ect. get this news out there!

Voter inquiries and the like are NOT part of their job, and if they are indeed doing this, those officals need to be reported ASAP!

Do not be surprised if you see anything in the Newspapers or from the Media,......... soon, about this.
It has been reported,

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
It was picked up on the news here today.

Apparently in the original GWB is on a platform giving a speech to the troops. Somebody thought it would be a great shot for a campaign website or something, especially if the put more uniforms in the shot.....and took George out (of the picture that is).

They got caught out and apologised.

Hey. My wife offerred my sister the same service. Had beautiful photos of her second wedding in the garden with the Roses.....except her ex husband was in the shots.......My wife took him out of the shot and improved it 1000%. A work collegue suggested there'd be a market because she had photos like that too for her to do!

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Now, THIS was a nice turn-out for John Kerry, Wed., Night, I was there, it was really great, something I will always remember, John Kerry picked-up my 11 month old grandson and carried him around with him on the stage, that night.
I'm trying to locate a better picture of them than what I had taken myself.

October 27 - Cedar Rapids, IA

John Kerry and his daughter Alex Kerry rally with a crowd of 9,000gathered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

gallery.johnkerry.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Farhyde, you cant link the GWB.com pic here as us foreigners cant see it. I have a friend in Texas who took a screenshot of the site and sent it to me, it is the same as the pic I posted here. That pic is not my webspace mind you, I came across that one with the green and red circles on it from another site. I was going to upload a similar pic to ATS uploads but there was no need as someone else pointed out the photoshopping in the above pic.

craigandrew has pointed out that they were busted and changed it. Although I havn't seen the recent change, obviously.

cheers

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.georgewbush.com/" on this server.

hmmmm...... interesting...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Well Mr Bush obviously doesnt trust his allies either.

IP's from UK blocked also...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Just surf through this site: Guardster. This site gives you an american proxy with it's "anonymous" surfingservice. GWB-site is fully accessible from all the world through this page

Edit: Eventhough it's kind of slow...

[edit on 29/10/04 by phlake]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

Claimed to be due to ddos attacks. ANyone who knows anything about this form of attack, knows it is best using multiple proxy servers, so this will not stop ddos attacks.

It would not surprise me however, if the site was defaced sometime soon.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join