It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn, Not Like Before.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I imagine there could be a civilization living in Saturn under all of that cover. If that were the case, then Saturn is a masterpiece. A work of Art.

The people would be living on a planet similar to planet Earth, which would mean Saturn as you see it, is the result of what the people living in Saturn are creating.

Look at Saturn. There is nothing else out there like Saturn. Saturn, does not make sense. If people were living in Saturn, then the rings would make sense. Look at what we can do.

Then maybe the people decided to build a twelve mile high wall on the equator of the moon Lapetus to show how the rings are made. The quarried rock which created the change in surface color on Lapetus would have been used to build the wall.

Or, Lapetus was inside Saturn. I can imagine that also. The reason I say that is because of the hexagon inside of what looks like a storm on Saturn.

The following image is of the hexagon at the center and why I imagine what I wrote about. It is automatic for people to think the previous image and the following image are of a storm because it looks like a storm. But there is something I realized by looking closely at the images which will probably change your mind.

If I was to ask you, what direction is the "storm" moving? What would you say? Anti-clockwise, you would say. Right?
Which would be the correct answer if the "storm" was moving faster, the closer it came to the center. But if you look at both images closely, you can see the "storm" is hardly moving at the center and is slowly speeding up as it grows outwards and upwards. The image is not blurred at or around the center because there is less energy there. Less movement. What that means is the "storm" is actually moving clockwise and is coming from the center and it is not a storm. There is another change outside of the hexagon looking shape which could mean the atmosphere drops below what is happening.

What could it be?
As I pointed out, people could be creating an atmosphere.

Or, Saturn could be about ready to "pop". As in, giving birth to another moon.

edit on 7-1-2013 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Saturn is a "brown dwarf" star. EVERY ancient culture says that Saturn USED TO BE THE SUN.

This is the truth of the matter.

saturniancosmology.org...

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

EVERY ancient culture says that Saturn USED TO BE THE SUN.

Uuuuhh What? I have never heard anything like that.
It sounds like a bad line from one of those crappy tv shows.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
What? Have I just entered a different realm? The first reply confused me just as much as the OP.

Saturn is a gas giant, like Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune. They are comprised mainly of gases so there is no solid surface for artistic peoples to live.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Saturn is a "brown dwarf" star. EVERY ancient culture says that Saturn USED TO BE THE SUN.

This is the truth of the matter.

saturniancosmology.org...

Brown dwarf star this place gets worse every month!

Brown dwarfs are objects which have a size between that of a giant planet like Jupiter and that of a small star. In fact, most astronomers would classify any object with between 15 times the mass of Jupiter and 75 times the mass of Jupiter to be a brown dwarf. Given that range of masses, the object would not have been able to sustain the fusion of hydrogen like a regular star; thus, many scientists have dubbed brown dwarfs as "failed stars"

Saturn is no way near that mass!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Gas does not create gravity, nor does gas create planets. What you think you are looking at is gas.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TRUELIES11

Of course gas creates gravity. I don't think you understand the relationship between gravity and mass

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRUELIES11

Gas does not create gravity, nor does gas create planets. What you think you are looking at is gas.

So it's going to be one of 'those' threads is it?

I don't know whether to start explaining what a gas giant is or shake my head and walk away. I tell you what, I'll meet you half way. Have a read of this. What do you think the sun is made of? Or does the sun not have any gravity?

*walks off shaking head*

edit on 7-1-2013 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I will not read what you asked me to read because you are not making any sense. What you are saying is like saying a light bulb is made from gas. I am not going to have an argument over what is gas and what is not gas.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Light bulbs are filled with gas.

People with little or no understanding of how physics works shouldn't feel justified in making up facts for their own constructed realities

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

*walks off shaking head*

Shake it a little harder.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dorkfish87

I giggled at your first reply but the next reply made me laugh. I have to say, you are quite easy to get along with.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
scienceforkids.kidipede.com...

Maybe is will make it understandable for you. It doesn't use to many big words

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I will not read what you asked me to read because you are not making any sense. What you are saying is like saying a light bulb is made from gas. I am not going to have an argument over what is gas and what is not gas.

OK, let's just assume (for the fun of it) that you're not just trolling. You will not read what I asked you to read because I am not making any sense? That doesn't make any sense. It is a link to an explanation of what Gas Giants are. Simple.

You say you are not arguing over what is gas and what is not... I never expected you to but now it seems that you are refusing to accept that Saturn is made of gas? Please correct me if I am wrong. Do you believe that Saturn is a solid planet?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

The people would be living on a planet similar to planet Earth, which would mean Saturn as you see it, is the result of what the people living in Saturn are creating.

Does this mean you are saying humans created earth?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I do not plan on reading what you recommend but I suggest you tell your parents you are reading and writing in Above Top Secret or else grow up a little and stop fooling yourself.

As well as a shocking knowledge of the solar system and a poor grasp of English, you can add 'bad judge of character' to your bow of many (frayed) strings. I must show this thread to my wife, she will be most amused. Keep it up and you may be a well known member of this site come your 16th birthday

Adios (that's goodbye in Spanish. Spain is in Europe).

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Considering I'm in my mid twenties with a degree in zoology, I think you ought to grow up and crack open a book

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Saturn's interior is probably composed of a core of iron, nickel and rock (silicon and oxygen compounds), surrounded by a deep layer of metallic hydrogen, an intermediate layer of liquid hydrogen and liquid helium and an outer gaseous layer.[17] The planet exhibits a pale yellow hue due to ammonia crystals in its upper atmosphere.

Saturn is not made of gas. There is a planet inside the Saturn you are looking at. Why do you have a problem with that? What does not make sense is, you thinking there is nothing there but gas. The rings alone are made from water crystals which is not gas. If I could explain to you in detail what is Saturn, at the end of the day there would be very little gas.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I do not plan on reading what you recommend but I suggest you tell your parents you are reading and writing in Above Top Secret or else grow up a little and stop fooling yourself.

Are you here to discuss or troll us,

Your OP is about Saturn,

Your replies are... well look at what I have quoted.

Any chance of getting an answer to my previous question

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join