It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO lands in Texas [Saucer Craft Captured On CCTV ]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TAWonATS
Just going by the tracks in the (snow/sand?) I would say something other than E.T. because that would be one small craft and the supposed aliens would be tiny beyond belief. The lights on it seem to have the shape of todays L.E.D. type side marker lights so maybe its some kind of trailer or other equipment.

Just guessing given availible info.

So then, You are prepared to say that Aliens are not capeable of manufacturing drones?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Nice photo, would be good to see a before and after frame (of presumably an empty space) at least if no video is available. Would be easier to ascertain if it's CGI then or not. So my jury is out on this one at the moment.

That video at the bottom of page 1 is also very cool, albeit an extremely brief glimpse at something strange. "Aliens and oil" doesn't conjure up any famous stories for me nor any typical witness reports, but perhaps I should look harder, doesn't mean it can't happen

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

A camera? A still camera? Is this supposed to go off when something activates it? Like a motion sensor camera they use for BigFoot?

Don't people typically install surveillance camera's if they're trying to catch someone trespassing and stealing?
I don't know. Maybe that's just me but I don't see how one frame of an image could possibly help someone capture a crook. Seems fishy so.......not sure I'm buying this.

My knee-jerk impression was this was a directional light on a side mirror of some vehicle.
Like this:

Interesting though
Hope my fellow MUFONians figure this out.
edit on 6-1-2013 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Interesting.

Would still REALLY like to see the actual footage, instead of just a frame of the video.

Not quite buying the rather clear time/date/location/site stamp in the corner of the 'video frame', which happens to be 'pixel/crystal clear'. Typically, when you pause a CCTV or any video clip, digital/DVR or not, you'll get slight artifacts around the text... Which this doesn't really display much of, in the zoomed-in clip on the 'YouTube video' of the still frame taken from the original. I mean, unless the fella used decent software to pull a clearer frame... Then again, I still have a hard time believing this.

Just my midnight $0.02

I say it's a fake, as much as I really want to believe this one

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

As others have said, interesting, and why at a diesel oil plant.
Some of the red flags are:
They installed these (more than one) cameras to try and catch someone stealing.
We are only given a 1:18 second video
If this camera was suppose to 'catch' someone then why,
did not the camera catch the 'arrival' of the object?
did not run long enough to see object depart?

Although I cannot identify what it is, it took 5 months (july 2012 to jan 2013, the 5th on both dates to 'report' this incident. So, it is unknown or unidentified as of now, but, really can't say anything more. Maybe a weighing ramp with lights, but the speculation could go on and on and.....

Thanks for posting. ID

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
actual footage would be nice... thats just a snapshot and it could be anything. light fixture. who knows.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I thought a common problem when Ufo,
's were around ,was power drains from batteries ,electrical interference? Their jamming system maybe faulty although it did render the cameras motion trigger sensor to fail, as it arrived and left

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Well, it's a big zero at the moment. Could be a picture of anything taken anywhere.

The story does not add up to me. Where did this picture come from? Who produced a picture but then decided to sit on the video? - Why would someone do that?

The photo is passed around, but not until this chaps dad gets it does anything become of it - 5 months later?

It's a non event until more evidence turns up.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Its an UPO
Unidentified Parked Object
That's all

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Along with the masses, I would like to see the actual video footage, if there actually is any.

As far as the size of the object, If it was an alien craft, what reason is there for thinking it is too small?
Why would people presume that an alien would be comparative in size to humans? If a particular species of alien were only an inch and a half tall, and this image is of a space craft (which I strongly doubt) it could be comparable in size to a small village.

Do the lights look misaligned to anyone else? The one in the centre is not producing as much reflection on the snow as the other two.

My senses are pulling me towards time lapse imaging, of what? At this point in time I cannot say.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Your best bet is to toss this in the hoax bin as it comes from ADG(UK) aka Stephen Hannard a well known hoax artist pushing fake youtube videos..

Seriously anything coming from this youtube uploader is going to a hoax.

OP please try to understand this YT uploader is well known for his hoax videos and your best bet would be to stay away from this mans videos..

He is up there with Third Phase of Moon when it comes to hoaxes..
edit on 7-1-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
"Footage Pending".....I'm guessing since this was reported 6 months ago, and it's an ADG video......nobody is ever going to see any footage.

Just a hoaxer and his adsense loaded videos.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Considering the flat nature of the object would it not be more of a Slab Craft as opposed to a Saucer?

Anyway, consider this. An alien logic might not work remotely like our own, especially when it comes to space travel. We tend to think of things in a box, and if we can put in something in a box and move it somewhere else then we think we are successful and smart.

However in looking at the image provided the first thing one thinks is that the 'ship' is too small, so the aliens within it must be small too. Yet what if that isn't a ship in the typical sense. What if instead, and frankly considering the sheer size of any vessel needed to traverse the Black safely seems the more likely, that it were a variation of a drone that functioned as a teleported pad. The hovering nature would ensure that it could be deployed over any surface, perhaps even doubling as a 'mule' to move heavy cargo efficiently. Like say, fuel.

And why fuel? Why not? What makes you assume that they don't use it as an aphrodisiac, a sealant or what if by some strange twist of fate they are smarter then us....and have figured out a way to extract 100 x the amount of power from a single drop of fuel than we could possibly generate.

Oh yea, and it is security camera footage...which doesn't make it hoax proof but CAN make it harder to get authorization to take off the premises or copy, or it's possible the footage was simply overwritten or purged within a few days of the original capture.
edit on 7-1-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
could it just be three spot lights with a shadow behind them....I find it strange that this pic is 6 months old and this is the first we are hearing about it.....MUFON have had the footage since july.....stilll waiting...how long does it take to say yes or no..

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Alien Disclosure Group? The credibility of the footage is tarnished already

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Here is that image of the UFO [ from Mufon ]

Source : mufon.com...

edit on 7-1-2013 by Equiinox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I have found the report , it was submitted to MUFON on the 5/1/13 ... here's the full report .

My father works in an oil company here in Texas, and they had noticed that some people were taking the crude oil in the night. So they started putting cameras up around the areas. One night one camera caught a UFO. The news had spread throught the workers and they soon emailed to my father. My father had sent it to me and now Im posting it here on mufon. When I saw the picture I couldnt believe how the shape was, it was what I had expected. More so since it was also hovering off the ground. I was used to different ufos mainly because I have seen some since I was a kid. It really got to me that I now have proof of the existence of these entities.

1.. It appears to me to be sitting on the ground not hovering
2.. It looks a bit on the thin side and the light on the right doesn't appear to be attached to the UFO .

Cant wait to see the footage although I doubt it will surface .

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
Looks like a low riding trailer with safety lights?

You beat me to it but ya I agree.

A car hauler or flatbed trailer of sorts. My opinion may change as more evidence comes out, but for the time being but what he said ^.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Thats a good picture but where is the CCTV footage? without that your picture is just another theory.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
As soon as the ADG sign started spinning in the corner i switched it off, its a hoax, like all his other stuff.

Isnt it about time this guys videos were banned from here????

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join