It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Federal Reserve ... going Out Of Business ???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I am so very glad to see this thread getting the flags it needs. All members need to keep the momentum up with this and the One peoples Public Trust.

The silence is deafening from the MSM propaganda machine

I want to believe..............that the days are numbered for this disease that has gripped the planet.

S&F

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I don't know why you would say that. There is that much in outstanding derivative trades.
Just because there isn't enough actual currency in circulation doesn't mean there aren't blips
on all the computers in the world to say there are in the quadrillions of hypothecated wealth in
the world.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything about the FED getting the charter renewed.

But, you answered that here:

However, this 20-year corporate life was changed to perpetual in 1927 by Act of Feb. 25, 1927 (44 Stat. 1234) as follows:
Second. To have succession after February 25, 1927, until dissolved by Act of Congress or until forfeiture of franchise for violation of law.
This is codified in the United States Code, 12 U.S.C. § 341.

So they are operating in perpetuity until Congress Acts. Oh joy.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Perhaps this is just a vicious rumor that has been twisted out of the history books, but even if that is the case I wholeheartedly promote it! Please everyone tell this to any and all that you meet! Lets let this rumor fly. Let's hope this to be the topic of conversation at every dinner table by the end of the week. True or not we should believe it anyways! It's the best news I've heard in well, maybe my whole life.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I found this quite interesting, and the whole people's trust and NESARA and common law really interesting too. What if maybe not always, but recently the Fed was just a ruse and really did go bankrupt. Taking everyone for a ride and pretending it's still their, which it isn't. Why I think that is, because the whole birth certificate bond thing whether real or not, perosnally I think it is. Because if you look into it all the people in the know (TPTB) know the loopholes and how to use it, so they do the whole process of making the birth certificate your's, and they place all their loans, shady dealings, and charge/debt upon the state/FED and say all the shennanigans about social security, healthcare and such for a reason to pay higher taxes so then they can have more money to play with, because even if they pay higher taxes it doesn't matter, because they have almost an infinite amount at their disposal which makes a perfect cover up so people think they are mad which in fact they could care less. With the little studying I did about it they can if it is correct just pass all their debt to the Treasury. Because they almost become a part of the state or a free man either one.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The "Federal Reserve" going out of business??!!

That made me laugh long time.

The fed aint got squat to do with it.

No different than Cerebus buying out Chrysler or any other company they are going to desimate.

They will own and liquidate. Thats what they do.

And then they sell the brand.

Folks,... you are about ten years too late for the bankruptsy.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Oh Retired Texan, you burst my bubble. I was so excited at the prospect the OP put forward. It should be done, abolishing the cartel that is the FED. I thought Dr Ron Paul made inroads, but now he's gone, and it appears "they" got to his son. Is there any honest politicians left?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Think you miss the meat-n-taters, twoturtles.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

"there had been heavy discussion on the internet early last year about what would happen when the 100 year charter that the UNITED STATES granted to the Federal Reserve Bank in 1913 expires.

it's 2013, their time is up ! "

oh thats an easy one. implode the entire system so we have to revert to a new money system and then reopen a new charter.^^ with even more sweeping powers than ever before.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by twoturtles

"Is there any honest politicians left? "

if there is, the magic bullet will get them as well.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
holy crap you just blew my mind.. why is this not happening asap! if this would have gone down in 2001 so many things would be different and better! wtf!

Can't expect changes cause the corruption is rampant! The whole federal, state and city governments are corrupt
so to expect change is ludicrous! Until unity overwhelms the ambiguity of social hierarchal constructs we will face lost expectations!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Yes you are on to something there,,,
The One Hundred Year Plan,,, or was it the Ninety-Nine Year Plan?
All the same, the proof is in the pudding.

S&F to your thread.
Good Work

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
As much as it sounds great, I just cannot believe that TPTB will give up so easily on the entire U.S treasury and money supply, unless they realize (or created purposely) that there is so much debt that they are willing to "sell" it for the best price.

I hope you can make it, hopefully such change will impact other economies overseas as well.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
As much as i want this to be true with my whole heart , sadly i feel it is most
likely not true at all, this type of act would signal that the US was ready
to return to an ideal that i just do not see anywhere in our government
and i cant imagine that you wouldn't be able to tell something like this
was about to happen, while it isn't impossible, id say its about as likely
as us having a base built on the moon by 2015, sure we could do it and
it might very well be a great idea, but reality doesn't line up with the
possibility

edit on 7-1-2013 by bloodreviara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Awwwww!!

oh well.... All great things must come to and end eventually...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
While the provisions of NESARA would be great, wonderful and make life a heck of a lot easier,

Let's look at a few facts and then calm down:

1) the bill has NEVER been presented in Congress, it has never been assigned a bill tracking number and it's never been heard in committee.

2) The main people pushing the story that this is happening are also the same people that brought us the "Ashtar Command" nonsense and the Galactic Federation of Light..

3) The Federal Reserve does not now, nor has it ever had an "expiration date"

Interestingly, the woman that is really pushing this NESARA information has become very very rich off the donations of others to the NESARA cause, and she even asks people to donate their frequent flyer miles to Ms. Goodwin..

So.. hmm.. reall? Nah, wishful thinking... Would I like it to be, well DUH..

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I'm not a US citizen but so want this to be true, rooting for you guys

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
So sad to see so much wishful thinking, The Federal Reserve going out of busness.

Let me burst the bubble, The Federal Reserve is no just an American thing, they are entangle with most of the banking system in the world with Wall Street in other worlds they own the world.

But that is another thread and another story and been already exhausted in this forums for years.

So no in your wildest dream, the Federal Reserve is not going anywhere any time soon or the entire world economic system will collapse.

Wishful, thinking.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
people out there really think that these options haven't been considered along time ago. the problem as i see it, that part of the republican party in congress right now, think that some or all of this is true, and/or can be done.
there is no limit to the combination of ignorance mixed with arrogance

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SalientSkivvy
Awwwww!!

oh well.... All great things must come to and end eventually...

or..."there are times in history when stupid people prevail, due to sheer apathy and disbelief by the rest"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join