It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Federal Reserve ... going Out Of Business ???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
there had been heavy discussion on the internet early last year about what would happen when the 100 year charter that the UNITED STATES granted to the Federal Reserve Bank in 1913 expires.

it's 2013, their time is up !

i've searched the net , and i can't find any confirmation that [or mention] that the charter had been renewed.

i have found a refrence that says it has been changed .

However, this 20-year corporate life was changed to perpetual in 1927 by Act of Feb. 25, 1927 (44 Stat. 1234) as follows:
Second. To have succession after February 25, 1927, until dissolved by Act of Congress or until forfeiture of franchise for violation of law.
This is codified in the United States Code, 12 U.S.C. § 341.
See www.law.cornell.edu...

www.dailypaul.com...

noticing that it could be revoked if it had been found in violation of the law, i was reminded that congress had attempted to audit the fed .
when looking for that information i started here... history of NESARA , and found this ...

1992 - A task force was put together consisting of over 300 retired and 35 active US military officers who strongly supported constitutional law.
This task force was responsible for investigating governmental officials, congressional officers, judges, and the Federal Reserve.
Chief of Naval Operations, Admiral Jeremy Boorda
General David McCloud
Former Director of Central Intelligence, William Colby
They uncovered the common practice of bribery and extortion committed by both senators and judges.
The criminal activity was so rampant that only 2 out of 535 members of congress were deemed honest.
But more importantly they carried out the first ever audit of the Federal Reserve.

this is what they found ...

after they were informed their offices would be raided under military gunpoint if necessary; they complied with the investigation.
After reviewing their files the military officers found $800 trillion dollars sitting in accounts which should have been applied to the national debt

it seems that , indeed, the Federal Reserve was in violation of their charter.

the story on NESARA can seen a little hard to believe for many people, that's why the government has been delaying revealing it to the public for so long.

further investigation has led me to a source that suggests not only that the charter was not renewed , but that the Fed had been shut down ...

In October 2012, the Federal Reserve was closed down and taken over by UST staff.
As of January first 2013, the original 100 year charter for the Federal Reserve has expired and has NOT been reissued, regardless of how many times the Cabal has tried.

removing the shackles

there are a number of other 'insider' claims on that page that are of intrest [if you can handle it].
they are also a source of information for the 'One Peoples Trust', if you are tring to get your mind around that.

let's get back to the Fed.
about a month back, i had heard ,again, from ones with insider information, that the Treasury was hiring [absorbing] employees of the Fed.
this could be a sign that , indeed, the Federal Reserve is no longer 'in business'
again , no mention of it in MSM.

the following is one of the changes if NESARA is implemented ...

13. Eliminates the Federal Reserve System.
During the transition period the Federal Reserve will be allowed to operate side by side of the U.S. treasury for one year in order to remove all Federal Reserve notes from the money supply

oh! here's another one so the above doesn't scare ya' ...

10. Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933.

i've heard the new currency is all printed and waiting to go. [it's not the Amero]

i realize that there is no mention of this on the mainstream news.
there is, however, a whole bunch of other, uhh, crap is the word i'm looking for, that could be being put out there to cover something [this] up.

could this be something they [the dark cabal] are trying to disappear in a last ditch effort to stay in control??

perhaps this last quote from the above listed article will put that into perspective...

in 2001 after much negotiation the Supreme Court justices ordered the 107th Congress to pass resolutions approving‘ NESARA.
This took place on September 9, 2001,

The next day, on September 11, 2001, at 10 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Alan Greenspan was scheduled to announce the new US Treasury Bank system, debt forgiveness for all U.S. citizens, and abolishment of the IRS as the first part of the public announcements of NESARA.

we all know what happened next.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

How can they go out of business when they never had anything to sell???

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
holy crap you just blew my mind.. why is this not happening asap! if this would have gone down in 2001 so many things would be different and better! wtf!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Interesting. This gives a lot more to digest in the grand schemes of things. Thanks for the info, now need to look into this some more. This is very interesting.

S&F

Grim

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

after they were informed their offices would be raided under military gunpoint if necessary; they complied with the investigation.
After reviewing their files the military officers found $800 trillion dollars sitting in accounts which should have been applied to the national debt

I have read this before and noted that there are not $800 trillion dollars in existence. I'm not talking just in circulation in bills and coin, I mean in existence.

Link - How much actual money is there in the world?

That doesn't negate the entire article; however, the Fed will continue to exist as long as the United States does. They will have it no other way. It is the ultimate racket, infinite money for free indefinitely for TPTB.

edit on 6-1-2013 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What is scary about this to me is that they are deflating the dollar note...

The only way to "even" the playing field is to take everyone to zero. Will we wake up one morning and find that all our years of work are worthless?

The collapse of the dollar is almost guaranteed. Hopefully when this happens all debt will be null and void.

More likely we will continue to be slaves to the government

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this. I recently resurrected a thread about the Fed's charter, but immediately was countered by a regular member here who smugly insisted this was all a hoax. He offered some evidence, but now I see that this person might be very mistaken.

Good job bringing this forth. It will be interesting to see how it develops.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Very hopeful. Good post, star and flag. I'll be keeping an eye on this one. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980

I have read this before and noted that there are not $800 trillion dollars in existence. I'm not talking just in circulation in bills and coin, I mean in existence.

Link - How much actual money is there in the world?

That doesn't negate the entire article; however, the Fed will continue to exist as long as the United States does. They will have it no other way. It is the ultimate racket, infinite money for free indefinitely for TPTB.

edit on 6-1-2013 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

THREE QUINTILLION, FIVE HUNDRED QUADRILLION (3,500,000,000,000,000,000.00) U. S. Dollars

this is a number that's been thrown around lately.
YOUZA!
edit on 6-1-2013 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It's a great thought...but the Federal Reserve is as much a part of the U.S. Government as the Treasury itself. Oh, it's not an official agency, so it can play the game to avoid oversight in any meaningful way...and it does to the full extent it can. However, The Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank (Ben Bernanke) is appointed by the President of the United States and confirmed by the U.S. Senate like any executive cabinet position.

This one was appointed by George Bush and then reappointed by Barack Obama. Obviously, he had little trouble being confirmed and re-confirmed. That makes the Fed the baby and problem child of the Official Government.

It must be nice for them to work closely enough within the Government protections and structure, yet far enough outside it legally to do pretty much anything they want to do with accountability to virtually no one .....and reason to fear absolutely nothing. They aren't going anywhere simply because a lease comes and goes.
edit on 6-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
i'm also going to post this [from link in op]
as the abolishing of the fed may in fact, be a sign of what they are about to implement.

NESARA implements the following changes:
1. Zeros out all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities. This is the Federal Reserve’s worst nightmare, a “jubilee” or a forgiveness of debt.
2. Abolishes the income tax.
3. Abolishes the IRS. Employees of the IRS will be transferred into the US Treasury national sales tax area.
4. Creates a 14% flat rate non-essential new items only sales tax revenue for the government. In other words, food and medicine will not be taxed; nor will used items such as old homes.
5. Increases benefits to senior citizens.
6. Returns Constitutional Law to all courts and legal matters.
7. Reinstates the original Title of Nobility amendment.
8. Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA’s announcement. The interim government will cancel all National Emergencies and return us back to constitutional law.
9. Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.
10. Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933.
11. Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the US Department of Transportation.
12. Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law
13. Eliminates the Federal Reserve System. During the transition period the Federal Reserve will be allowed to operate side by side of the U.S. treasury for one year in order to remove all Federal Reserve notes from the money supply.
14. Restores financial privacy.
15. Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law.
16. Ceases all aggressive, U.S. government military actions worldwide.
17. Establishes peace throughout the world.
18. Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes.
19. Enables the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, antigravity, and sonic healing machines.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

S & F

Know who your real enemies are!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ga4e8c6e27.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/yo4e8c6e1a.jpg[/atsimg]
The Federal Reserve...The Greatest Evil Ever Perpetrated Upon the American People!

The Federal Reserve; it is not a U.S. government bank; it is not controlled by Congress; it is a privately owned Central Bank controlled by the elite financiers in their own interest. The Federal Reserve elite controls excessive interest rates, inflation, the printing of paper money, and have taken control of the depression of prosperity in the United States.

The Federal Reserve System is accountable to no one; it has no budget; it is subject to no audit; and no Congressional committee knows of, or can truly supervise, its operations. The Federal Reserve, virtually in total control of the nation's vital monetary system, is accountable to nobody – and this strange situation, if acknowledged at all, is invariably trumpeted as a virtue.
Check out what we as a nation are circulating as money...Promissory Notes.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
i'm also going to post this [from link in op]
as the abolishing of the fed may in fact, be a sign of what they are about to implement.

NESARA implements the following changes:
1. Zeros out all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities. This is the Federal Reserve’s worst nightmare, a “jubilee” or a forgiveness of debt.
2. Abolishes the income tax.
3. Abolishes the IRS. Employees of the IRS will be transferred into the US Treasury national sales tax area.
4. Creates a 14% flat rate non-essential new items only sales tax revenue for the government. In other words, food and medicine will not be taxed; nor will used items such as old homes.
5. Increases benefits to senior citizens.
6. Returns Constitutional Law to all courts and legal matters.
7. Reinstates the original Title of Nobility amendment.
8. Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA’s announcement. The interim government will cancel all National Emergencies and return us back to constitutional law.
9. Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.
11. Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the US Department of Transportation.
12. Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law
13. Eliminates the Federal Reserve System. During the transition period the Federal Reserve will be allowed to operate side by side of the U.S. treasury for one year in order to remove all Federal Reserve notes from the money supply.
14. Restores financial privacy.
15. Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law.
16. Ceases all aggressive, U.S. government military actions worldwide.
17. Establishes peace throughout the world.
18. Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes.
19. Enables the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, antigravity, and sonic healing machines.

Is this documented in any official capacity? If it is real and legal, I can't see TPTB just rolling over and saying uncle. The suppressed technologies alone who curtail their power a lot.

The next day, on September 11, 2001, at 10 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Alan Greenspan was scheduled to announce the new US Treasury Bank system, debt forgiveness for all U.S. citizens, and abolishment of the IRS as the first part of the public announcements of NESARA.

If this is true and kept them in power for twelve years, no doubt they will do something similar again. I've read several different stories similar to this. I won't believe it until I start seeing it in the headlines.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Wish I could buy into this..... But seriously? I can't. The Status Quo is and will remain a constant. There are simply too many things that would have to happen at one time. The effects of such a course while attractive, would bring utter Chaos to The World were it to happen so suddenly.

Aside of all that show me one single piece of proof for a single one of those statements about money, property etc etc.

That entire article sounds like a fantasy straight out of some early 1700's constitutionalists wet dream.

Just added: Went to your link, saw the Sandy Hook False Flag link on the sidebar, and left. I should amend my first line from "Wish I could buy into this" to "This is unprovable bull poo"
edit on 6-1-2013 by Mamatus because: Went to the link rolled on the floor laughing at the OP

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Think there is some confusion over the 100 yr contract...

Is the Federal Reserve Act going to expire? No. The Federal Reserve Act of 1913--which established the Federal Reserve as the central bank of the United States--has been amended or altered by the Congress numerous times over the years, but the act has never included an "expiration date" or repeal date. As stated in the law itself, the Federal Reserve Act can only be repealed, amended, or altered by the Congress.

www.federalreserve.gov...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
As much as this sounds all too good...I hate bursting bubbles...

I'm still unsure that NESARA isn't a SCAM or HOAX.
We all know how great it sounds and looks on paper.
But I'm yet to see actual Congressional records proving it's existance.
The Fed needs dismantled and every item on that list needs accomplished.
But...
I believe that a few congressmen brought it forth...
None yet managed to get it passed.

Please. Please, prove me wrong.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
To finalize a loan there are two main approaches, pay it off or kill one of the parties. Bankruptcy is an option so considering the fiscal cliff, either the federal reserve kills the government or the government kills the federal reserve. Despite the actual facts and situation behind NESARA, it is one plan that has some support about what to do with the out of control government debt. When looking at what congress has done with the latest discussions, at best it is buying some time. In my opinion so preparations can be made when it is time to fall off.

The way money is now created from debt is pretty much global, so the forces behind NESARA will have a hard time. They will have the numbers but not the resources as the banks control much of the distribution.
edit on 6-1-2013 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Sounded interesting until the mention of anti gravity. Nice ideas, but a wet dream at best.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Source

Although little more than a curiosity for a few years, the altered version of the NESARA story took on a life of its own and now grows throughout the world wide web much like a cancer. So influential is this alternate effort that many people have protested outside the World Court, and some people have paid thousands of dollars to advertise their version of NESARA on the side panels of advertising trucks in Washington, D.C. Sadly, this disinformation campaign has reduced the credibility of Dr. Barnard’s efforts and today the word “NESARA” is an ill-received word at Congress. To this day Dr. Barnard’s NESARA proposal has yet to be introduced into Congress.

Apparently, this story sounds good, but is too good to be true. Would be really nice if it were true.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I hate to burst bubbles, but read the source articles you're taking about.
A. Human clones, really???
B. Janet Reno sending delta force and seals
1. She doesn't have the authority
2. Delta doesn't need too, unless it's a shtf, in the fight, decision, work with seals. Nor would they
Have to, ever.

I'm calling bs on those two points at least. Didn't have enough knowledge to say about the rest

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join