the Federal Reserve ... going Out Of Business ???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LewsTherinThelamon

Since the so-called government is actually a corporation, and the US citizen is a member/subject in that corporation, then it stands to reason that the US citizen is footing the bill when their "government" borrows "money" from the Fed Res Bank which fires up a printing press and prints "Notes" that are in actuality, not worth anything. Look up US bankruptcy Act 1933. After bankruptcy comes default. How long the Fed Res will be allowed to keep the printing presses going is anyones guess. I'm guessing--not much longer. Once they stop, Corp US can't borrow anymore. Sounds like default would happen. Then the collateral is collected that was backing the debt. Roosevelt pledged US citizen/persons, their possessions, and their children(future labor) as collateral for the debt during the bankruptcy of United States Inc 1933. United States is not a country, it's a foreign-owned ,bankrupt corporation.
We're talking about this here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LewsTherinThelamon
reply to post by kwakakev

either the federal reserve kills the government or the government kills the federal reserve.

Or they both team up to blame the American people, which is usually the case.

With or without their consent, the public is a party to this situation and is an option that does preserve the power structure. As the public infrastructure does fall apart it will also reduce the available resources of team FED, but considering their current stockpiles and preparations the chances of a more authoritarian style of governance to emerge is high.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The end of the Federal Reserve with all of the new debt taken on and the fact that our currency are "Federal Reserve Notes" is troubling (as I mentioned last year in some other threads) if not handled correctly. The Fed could go bankrupt precipitating a colossal crisis which could foster a) a dollar collapse, b) a new international currency to replace the dollar and c) worst case scenario: the us citizens get assessed with the national debt (you can use your imagination as to what the ramifications of this could be).

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by tinhattribunal

S & F

Know who your real enemies are!

The Federal Reserve...The Greatest Evil Ever Perpetrated Upon the American People!

The Federal Reserve; it is not a U.S. government bank; it is not controlled by Congress; it is a privately owned Central Bank controlled by the elite financiers in their own interest. The Federal Reserve elite controls excessive interest rates, inflation, the printing of paper money, and have taken control of the depression of prosperity in the United States.

The Federal Reserve System is accountable to no one; it has no budget; it is subject to no audit; and no Congressional committee knows of, or can truly supervise, its operations. The Federal Reserve, virtually in total control of the nation's vital monetary system, is accountable to nobody – and this strange situation, if acknowledged at all, is invariably trumpeted as a virtue.
Check out what we as a nation are circulating as money...Promissory Notes.
[/quote

Reality Check Ben Swan gives history of the fed

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

If they go forward with taking peoples land and property and even their persons to work in inmate slave labor camps then they (the creditors) will be at war with the american people. I know that they think that they will have the color of law and monopoly of force of the state to back them up but we are talking taking virtually everyone's property not just those in the country subject to the future Agenda 21 land confiscations. It wont be pretty.

edit on 7-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
You know what I think is funny?

Let's go back to the time when people were realizing the importance of oil. Very important stuff.
It was thought that anyone who controlled the worlds oil, would control the world itself. Now mind you this is in a time before a lot of precious metals were being used in technology... mostly just the hard abundant stuff, but we would never have had an iron backed currency... that's just silly. Also, other metals did have uses in that industry, so maybe a tin backed currency? a copper backed currency? ... why bother figuring all that out when propulsion machines use fuel. To heat homes, there must be a fuel source. Nuclear backed currency? Now I'm just being ridiculous... besides it was not on the table yet.

They sought to make oil the standard because gold was mostly just shiny fancy stuff you hang on your wife at that point in time.

To change the economy from one with a currency backed by gold would be complicated but it was backed by people with ideas to lend and borrow money for oil seeking ventures despite gold as these transitions took place.

But oil can NEVER be the standard because it needs to be phased out.

AHHH, but these were MEN... Manly men, practical men who valued black gold over regular gold because it seemed so useful in so many ways... they had no idea of the problems that would ensue with all the pollution and probably didn't care. They thought they knew something like so many do.

Now...

it is any coincidence that JD Rockfellers company was called "STANDARD OIL"

I don't think so.

It's time to phase out oil and look to the future instead of throwing all these game changing obstacles in the way because some people think they know something about life.... life that is always changing.

The problem with our world is that in this past age, they tried to make oil the standard and people are dying over this oil seeking venture every day.

If it weren't for oil, they'd still be dying over gold like the precious metals in Afghanistan but that's hardly my point.

My point is.... STOP MEDDLING BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU KNOW SOMETHING.

Our enemy is a certain kind of person... They are represented by no one certain flag, no one certain nation, and backed by no one particular resource.

Make lives and intellect the new standard.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

This thread is completely absurd.

There's no point in even toying with the idea of a new currency that isn't backed by debt to come and completely replace the old debt backed dollar - before paying back the debt or even simply eliminating the deficit. How ridiculous!

There aren't enough precious metals in the world to account for all the production we have going on in the economy on a daily basis! All the gold in the world isn't worth half of the oil in the world!

How ridiculous. People need to learn about economics before they begin to propose or endorse asinine solutions to our deep-rooted economic problems.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

The only standard that is even remotely reasonable (that I can think of) would be an iron backed currency. And even for that to succeed the reserve of iron would have to be enormous, and the supply would have to be increased drastically.

Think about how much food America consumes each year, the gold supply wouldn't cut it, putting all the gold in existence into reserves wouldn't even make it a suitable option.

People put a ridiculous amount of faith into gold, what they don't realize is the federal reserve was basically created to prop up the value of gold. Gold value is currently enduring the biggest bubble of all time, all thanks to the federal reserve. Not that that is a problem, but it would be if gold was actually backing our currency.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by On7a7higher7plane

There's no point in even toying with the idea of a new currency that isn't backed by debt to come and completely replace the old debt backed dollar - before paying back the debt or even simply eliminating the deficit. How ridiculous!

Quite an interesting situation emerges if all the debt was paid off, there would be no money as it is based on debt. Also quite a ridiculous situation to be in.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The only way that the fedral resuve will be removed is if the american people
are willing to storm the bastille and "declare the rights of man and of citizen".
Have fun... I wonder if the arosocracy in America could be removed like the french.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by On7a7higher7plane

There aren't enough precious metals in the world to account for all the production we have going on in the economy on a daily basis! All the gold in the world isn't worth half of the oil in the world!

How ridiculous. People need to learn about economics before they begin to propose or endorse asinine solutions to our deep-rooted economic problems.

all one must do is re value gold and or precious metals higher and you could use it just fine. it's not the amount of gold available that is the question, it's the value we place on it. you value gold where it needs to be to mach current demand, that's it.

fiats can no longer be used, as no government can be trusted not to hedge and manipulate currencies. there are only so many ways to trade, you either find fixed assets to use as money or trade in goods directly but either way we cannot use fiat backed by nothing created out of thin air.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by On7a7higher7plane

i was expecting that many members would feel this way, and post as such.

it's a pretty tough thing to wrap your head around, as we have been conditioned to believe that we need the services of these institutions [government and bank] to regulate our lives.

many here have expressed concerns that without their moderation and control, our society, would become unglued. would the price of a gallon of milk really go to hundreds of [today's] dollars?
i think they fail to see that societies and business have natural, self correcting tendencies to prevent that.

it is only the perverted legal/ financial system that has allowed the world to get so out of control.
a return to common/ constitutional laws allows the people to essentialy enforce the law against those that would attempt to enslave us long before it gets to that point.

the NESARA plan [the one i linked you to in the OP, not the other one] is a comprehensive plan that addresses these issues. it's implementation is required by law.
as for those waiting for the mainstream media to tell them all about it, one of the reqirements set forth in the NESARA plan is absolute secrecy about it.
caution is imperative as to the less 'enlightened', the mere thought of change is considered to be a threat to their way of life. when one is devoted to life in the 'rat race', it is natural to be defensive towards anything, or anyone, who may upset your status in society. panic may ensue.

as i suspect many of the more recent media releases, sandy hook comes to mind, have been orchestrated to distract the public from noticing the larger story brewing in the background, we will be getting a lot more confirmation that a NESARA like plan is actually being enacted.
in order to notice this one will have to have the ability to read between the lines.
as i am currently doing just that, you should be on the lookout for my next good thread.
it may even prove to be more absurd than this one here!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
The end of the Federal Reserve with all of the new debt taken on and the fact that our currency are "Federal Reserve Notes" is troubling (as I mentioned last year in some other threads) if not handled correctly. The Fed could go bankrupt precipitating a colossal crisis which could foster a) a dollar collapse, b) a new international currency to replace the dollar and c) worst case scenario: the us citizens get assessed with the national debt (you can use your imagination as to what the ramifications of this could be).
I don't know how the fed res bank could go bankrupt. They are really just a branch bank of the Central Bank in London. They have printing presses. They make "money" out of thin air. It's the corporation known as United States that has the problem. Corp US already went bankrupt in 1933. All that's left is default, and then collection of the collateral. The collateral being US citizens and all they possess. You were pledged by Roosevelt to be the collateral for the debt during the bankruptcy of United States 1933 and the reconstruction.
people need to learn how to protect themselves from this default. US citizens have already been assessed and made collateral for the Corp US debt.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by Bildo

If they go forward with taking peoples land and property and even their persons to work in inmate slave labor camps then they (the creditors) will be at war with the american people. I know that they think that they will have the color of law and monopoly of force of the state to back them up but we are talking taking virtually everyone's property not just those in the country subject to the future Agenda 21 land confiscations. It wont be pretty.

edit on 7-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)
That's why I changed my status to Creditor/Secured Party. We will be getting to that over here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Why my thread is not on the front page I'll never know. I got punished for quoting too much, maybe that's it. But the mods should know that they are not punishing me, they are punishing you, the people, because you don't see the info I post on how to protect yourselves from what is coming at us.

But first the people need to wake up to the fact that United States is not a country, it's a foreign-owned, bankrupt corporation that has taken control. Corporation membership/citizenship is voluntary. You can change that. I did. I'm a documented non-taxpayer, non-US citizen.(non-corporate)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The US Government isn't something that controls a country (the US is a nation, but let's refer to it as a country for now).

The US government is just another corporate business. Theres different sides (Republican, Democrats, etc). Each side wants money. SO they go through these dumb voting sessions. If the Democrats win, they get the benefits and democrats are sad without any money.

If the US government was an ACTUAL government dedicated to controlling the country...there wouldn't be a giant discussion between voting for something ( in which if the session go's a specific way, the country can turn into chaos). There would be a "Ok, How will this benefit the country (mainly the people), and what are it's future effects? This will benefit it very well, so lets pass it.

I mean, last year, ( im not sure what it was or how it went. Even if it happened or not, it was one of the results that could of happen), the government was shut down for a night because they couldn't decide on something! WTF!?!?!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I literally have no money, none whatsoever.

Sucks for anyone that worked their butts off working for the almighty dollar. If the dollar ended up being useless, I feel for you.

I've always wondered what it would be like to have even a thousand dollars at one time...I don't know what I would do with myself.

Actually, that's a lie. I would treat myself to a nice glass of scotch.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Though this Nesara and also the things that One Peoples Trust claims all sounds great, I find that the world is full of gullible people!!! First off, do people really believe that there is one niche of truth to this, and it just can't be revealed yet? As for the unfederal reserve and the atrocities that it imposes on the people of the world, are people to believe that the idiotic morons we have in Congamegress are going to do better? wake up to reality and quit believing in B.S. that has no solid evidence behind it to back it up!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It was recently reported on Breitbart that China has quadrupled their rice imports, even though their own rice crops did well. The article goes on to mention that Australia has seen Chinese visitors shipping powdered milk formula back to China in "large quantities" making Australia run short of supply.

LINK

Stocking up on resources is a wise move if you've been warned that the American reserve currency is finished and will be swapped out for another currency.

That said, seeing the Federal Reserve fold is something I'd like to see.

It's also no surprise that they are making a huge push against gun owners in the US. You add up all of these points and things don't look promising.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kuroodo
The US Government isn't something that controls a country (the US is a nation, but let's refer to it as a country for now).

The US government is just another corporate business. Theres different sides (Republican, Democrats, etc). Each side wants money. SO they go through these dumb voting sessions. If the Democrats win, they get the benefits and democrats are sad without any money.

If the US government was an ACTUAL government dedicated to controlling the country...there wouldn't be a giant discussion between voting for something ( in which if the session go's a specific way, the country can turn into chaos). There would be a "Ok, How will this benefit the country (mainly the people), and what are it's future effects? This will benefit it very well, so lets pass it.

I mean, last year, ( im not sure what it was or how it went. Even if it happened or not, it was one of the results that could of happen), the government was shut down for a night because they couldn't decide on something! WTF!?!?!
The US government was NEVER designed to CONTROL the country. Oh my, I don't even know where to start with this. The entire voting process and campaigns are to keep you amused and occupied so you pay much less attention to what is really going on. Does voting work? NO.
One thing--Go to manta.com or Dunn & Bradstreet and look up your county court-circuit court. They will be listed as a for profit corporation. Now work your way all the way out to United States Inc. Corporations--not a country or state.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

Actually any profit AND non-profit are listed at D&B under the same category because they are simply what they purport to be... A Credit Reporting Agency for Businesses and Government Agencies.. Whereas, Experian / Trans-Union / and (oh god I forget the third one) are Credit Reporting Agencies for Individuals.

I was wondering when this would pop up on ATS again.

This whole idea that somehow we are the property of some secret banking cabal and that every person that has a birth certificate is worth 632,000 dollars at birth and there is some sort of way you can redeem that money against the amount and free yourself from the laws of the country are just pie in the sky thinking. The reality is, we have a way of fixing our government, it's written into the Constitution, everyone is just so "angry" that they fail to realize that it's the peaceful, LEGAL way that will change things.

Get enough people and Call a Constitutional Convention... if you wanna change things start there.. not by continuing theories and bumpkis that just end up getting more people in trouble when they try these schemes..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join