What YOUR "reality" actually is..

page: 2
9
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreeneLight
....that is a part of the I am.


y  e   sssss   , Now I remember him well.

Another nutter, who apparently enjoyed nuttin on nutters around here ...a while back.

IAMIAM

^^^ he too spoke in similar type twisted tongues, and played a lot of folks quite well for a while (
)

Don't get around these boards much any more, but this 'head game'-approach sure hasn't changed a bit ...

same ole 'collective' crock o' WEs, always one trying to take folks for some sort of 'headtrip'/'ride' to a higher plain(sic) of 'existence' via a hoarde of psycho babblish nonsensical ridiculousness.

too sad to even be 'funny' anymore.

gives 'get a life' a whole new meaning - get a mirror, more like it. :shk:




posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Philippines
 


I would have to believe that somehow they would have some connection to the truth in their souls.............if they never heard of the information then I really have to believe that they would be led quietly in spirit to 'a knowing'. I don't think they would be lost and I do believe that HE would reach them somehow even if it was internally in a manner where we could never comprehend it. They would have some knowledge of the Truth and a compass to live by in spirit. In essence morals are a part of that compass.

God can reach all places...................and regardless of where on planet earth all would share the same knowledge if it is the truth.

It is more for those who have heard but have turned away. Then they are without excuse.

One thing is clear...........we are born lost....................and we spend our lives seeking the truth. In the end there can only exist one truth. Sifting through all of history, our human condition and the plentiful anomalies..........what becomes obvious?

That we are a people trapped in lies and deceptions even with regards to what this reality is. What can be concluded after truly delving in every aspect of our condition? Even inside what our own souls tell us?

The answers are there................speaking loudly if you just listen. Your own soul will tell you what you need and what it is afraid of.
edit on 6-1-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   


y  e   sssss   , Now I remember him well.

Another nutter, who apparently enjoyed nuttin on nutters around here ...a while back.

IAMIAM

^^^ he too spoke in similar type twisted tongues, and played a lot of folks quite well for a while (
)

Don't get around these boards much any more, but this 'head game'-approach sure hasn't changed a bit ...


Unfortunately, yes. However, we will not be making claims to "Part the Red Sea" ; whichever sea one may be speaking of, is for them to know and believe.


same ole 'collective' crock o' WEs, always one trying to take folks for some sort of 'headtrip'/'ride' to a higher plain(sic) of 'existence' via a hoarde of psycho babblish nonsensical ridiculousness.


I only answered the member's question, sir.




gives 'get a life' a whole new meaning - get a mirror, more like it. :shk:


I own one, thank you.



posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight
 


Is this paper envelope liken to an analogy of dimensions? As in, living within a third dimension but unable to see or comprehend that there is more outside of that 3D reality.

Let's say one is to understand such "truths", just knowing is not enough it seems? From what I have gathered, especially according to what I have read of the Edgar Cayce material, we don't go to heaven, we grow to heaven. So it takes many lifetimes to reach these "truths".

How are we to know where we are at in our spiritual growth? Or maybe we don't. It just happens or just is.

I have always wanted to know about my past lives. To know what I have gained or lost so as to learn from the past. We're sometimes making the same mistakes over and over, aren't we.....



posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Just as a sidenote before I attempt to decipher this convoluted post, could you ask one of your "we" to please use the damn spellchecker!! Sooo annoying when enlightened mystical all knowing wise souls try to teach us the error of our ways and can't bloody spell !!
thanks



posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by phyllida
Just as a sidenote before I attempt to decipher this convoluted post, could you ask one of your "we" to please use the damn spellchecker!! Sooo annoying when enlightened mystical all knowing wise souls try to teach us the error of our ways and can't bloody spell !!
thanks


Maybe his scripts had a typo..



posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Right well that's 20mins I won't get back! After ploughing my way through the drivel and psuedo intellectual new age bs, I now get where you are coming from

You are in fact attempting to imitate the Abraham-Hicks collective "we" and their subsequent style of disseminating information

Thanks but no thanks

Why oh why do people feel the need to do this?To try and appear better than, more enlightened than wiser than....does my head in!!



posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight
 


Reality is a product of the mind it dwells in, and now we are finding out all atoms are breaking apart and reforming so fast they cant measure it,(we are blinking on and off super fast) This would suggest that are thoughts are stored in a separate place than just our brains,Because we would lose all information in our brains after the first blink.WE PROBABLY ARE ALSO MULTI PLEXED AND OTHER WORLDS ARE EXSISTING WHEN WE BLINK OFF.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight
 


I am sorry but I am soo getting sick of all the "love and light" mumbo jumbo. It is always the same rethorics, always the same empty phrases and always the same empty solutions.

I do not have a problem with "love & light" in itself, just that most people who write things like this actually DO HARM others with it.

Why? Welll that is easy. The whole self-help/spiritualism/esoteric market is build around making the status quo look as bad as possible. Because if everything were great, why should we change?

That is why especially all the healers and shamans and whatever they call themselves have to paint a pretty dark picture of the world we live in. They actively cause depression and fears, the do MORE HARM than they help.

THAT is why these "imprisoned soul" crap that OP posted really makes me mad. The crowd that is supposed to be the happiest and supporting of them all (the love & light/shakra/meditate people) are the ones who dwell in the supposed negativity of this world.

It is so ironic that it is almost laughable.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling#
edit on 8-1-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling again



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by supergravity
 


Atoms splitting apart? Blinking on and off? Care to elaborate or give source of such a statement?



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight
 





We would like to share another annotaiton that maybe you have heard of: God helps those who help themselves..


Why o why must this guy speak as if he is high.

It is only you who may know you and knowing is forgetting.

Please understand if one stands their ground your whole philosophy becomes unbound



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight
 





I only answered the member's question, sir.


No sir/madam,

You started a thread to tell us something, ah yes, what our reality is,

Another one today that I am posting in that telling me where who why or what I am, lucky I caught these threads otherwise I would be lost in the aether with nothing but darkness surrounding me,

Actually I'm already there



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale
 


Keeping an open mind won't pressure one to defend their ground.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by isado
reply to post by InhaleExhale
 


Keeping an open mind won't pressure one to defend their ground.


My mind cannot open anymore without the darkness spreading to others, just like the OP is doing.

Different scenario if the OP titled their thread "what MY reality actually is" and go on to describe their reality.

All must realize and define their own reality on their own or their reality has been manipulated by another,

Welcome to earth in 2012 where manipulation of the mind is no1 priority to those that hold power and influence, so I am cautious when anyone is telling me what is.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cherry0
reply to post by GreeneLight
 


Is this paper envelope liken to an analogy of dimensions? As in, living within a third dimension but unable to see or comprehend that there is more outside of that 3D reality.


The analogy could be used in that context. The original context was speaking of how the "younger souls" try to make reality seem like everything it isn't.


Let's say one is to understand such "truths", just knowing is not enough it seems? From what I have gathered, especially according to what I have read of the Edgar Cayce material, we don't go to heaven, we grow to heaven. So it takes many lifetimes to reach these "truths".

How are we to know where we are at in our spiritual growth? Or maybe we don't. It just happens or just is.


It will not ever "be enough", because learning will never end. One may think it is enough, though.

We would agree with the conclusion of the "Edgar Cayce material" analyzation made by you.

Your environment around you will relay back to you how you are doing in terms of your spiritual evolution. However, be it known that you also have a "physical" responsibility on this Earth, as well as the spiritual.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Originally posted by phyllida
Just as a sidenote before I attempt to decipher this convoluted post, could you ask one of your "we" to please use the damn spellchecker!! Sooo annoying when enlightened mystical all knowing wise souls try to teach us the error of our ways and can't bloody spell !!
thanks


We apologize, but even we are not what this planet would call "perfect".

The spelling, however, has no affect on our "message"


Originally posted by phyllida
Right well that's 20mins I won't get back! After ploughing my way through the drivel and psuedo intellectual new age bs, I now get where you are coming from

You are in fact attempting to imitate the Abraham-Hicks collective "we" and their subsequent style of disseminating information

Thanks but no thanks


We have no knowledge of this "Abraham-Hicks". The knowledge of the mentioned "collective" is of no important to us at our current momentary space/time.



Why oh why do people feel the need to do this?To try and appear better than, more enlightened than wiser than....does my head in!!


Are you not coming to us? If not, then question your position in this thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Originally posted by supergravity
reply to post by GreeneLight
 


Reality is a product of the mind it dwells in....This would suggest that are thoughts are stored in a separate place than just our brains..."


This is correct.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Originally posted by Nightaudit
reply to post by GreeneLight
 


I am sorry but I am soo getting sick of all the "love and light" mumbo jumbo. It is always the same rethorics, always the same empty phrases and always the same empty solutions.

I do not have a problem with "love & light" in itself, just that most people who write things like this actually DO HARM others with it.


If it has not changed from what you call "the same ______ ", then that should tell you something about the message being relayed.

It is not the information that is being presented that is doing the harming, it is the mind that the information dwells in once the frequency is attempted to be matched (once the person reads and tries to "make sense of it")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by GreeneLight
 





We would like to share another annotaiton that maybe you have heard of: God helps those who help themselves..


Why o why must this guy speak as if he is high.

It is only you who may know you and knowing is forgetting.


Knowing is forgetting, but understanding is learning.


Please understand if one stands their ground your whole philosophy becomes unbound


If One "stands their ground", then One is denying the existence of an understanding outside of their own. Even though, a separate understanding is being presented to them.

One may "stand their ground" as much as they like, for it is not easy to understand something that you never have had the use for. But completely rejecting all possibility is what is keeping that being from further evolution.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Originally posted by isado
reply to post by InhaleExhale
 


Keeping an open mind won't pressure one to defend their ground.



Thank you, isado for your input.



My mind cannot open anymore without the darkness spreading to others, just like the OP is doing.


Then, my friend..it looks like you have to Lighten up some "darkness" inside of yourself first.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by Philippines
 


I would have to believe that somehow they would have some connection to the truth in their souls.............if they never heard of the information then I really have to believe that they would be led quietly in spirit to 'a knowing'. I don't think they would be lost and I do believe that HE would reach them somehow even if it was internally in a manner where we could never comprehend it. They would have some knowledge of the Truth and a compass to live by in spirit. In essence morals are a part of that compass.

God can reach all places...................and regardless of where on planet earth all would share the same knowledge if it is the truth.

It is more for those who have heard but have turned away. Then they are without excuse.

One thing is clear...........we are born lost....................and we spend our lives seeking the truth. In the end there can only exist one truth. Sifting through all of history, our human condition and the plentiful anomalies..........what becomes obvious?

That we are a people trapped in lies and deceptions even with regards to what this reality is. What can be concluded after truly delving in every aspect of our condition? Even inside what our own souls tell us?

The answers are there................speaking loudly if you just listen. Your own soul will tell you what you need and what it is afraid of.
edit on 6-1-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)


Thanks for your reply =)

I'm not doubting the possibility of an existence of God.

I am asking if Jesus is the only way to "salvation", or the only way to get to the bible termed place of "heaven."

If Jesus is not the only way to "heaven", why are believers in Christianity so set on "converting" people to their religion?



posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight
 


Thanks for replying back!

I have heard of terms such as "young" and "old" souls. How does one know where they are at in those terms?

I'd like to think that I am an old soul or at least a mature one, but I do not know really. I could very well be a young soul.



posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight
 


Seriously now, if you honestly believe what you write you should seek psychiatric help immediately. You are delusional and probably far away from reality by now.

This is no joking matter. I have seen people go down (loose job, house, spouses) with a smile while aligning their shakras and meditating for a better world.



posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Punishment by God in the form of confusion. Perfect.





top topics
 
9
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join