It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What YOUR "reality" actually is..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight

I have not changed my opinion of you but I will admit I kind of like you. You remind me of Ben Elton with that quirky imagination that reaches outward and a touch of dry humor to go with it. So, I don't begrudge you your efforts in fact I am giving you a star and flag because you have earned them and I feel you are basically quite harmless, I sense no evil intent.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shema
reply to post by GreeneLight

I have not changed my opinion of you but I will admit I kind of like you. You remind me of Ben Elton with that quirky imagination that reaches outward and a touch of dry humor to go with it. So, I don't begrudge you your efforts in fact I am giving you a star and flag because you have earned them and I feel you are basically quite harmless, I sense no evil intent.

Thank you for your kind words, friend. We were unaware of this being "Ben Elton", but we see a lot fo ourselves within him.

We are only as "harmful" as One would see us. Thank you again for your kind and generous words.

Love and Light.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
1. Allah has set a seal on the heart of the kafirs

The Glorious Qur'an says:

"As to those who reject Faith it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; They will not believe. "Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing and on their eyes is a veil Great is the penalty they incur." [Al-Qur'an 2:6-7]

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
1. Allah has set a seal on the heart of the kafirs

The Glorious Qur'an says:

"As to those who reject Faith it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; They will not believe. "Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing and on their eyes is a veil Great is the penalty they incur." [Al-Qur'an 2:6-7]

To our understanding, this is correct.

It will be evident in the times ahead. When the flag is thrown, the penalty is theirs to serve; and they will.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join