It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Surreal Dream I Had Last Night That I Just Remembered Of Which Millions Die

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I had this dream last night that I couldn't remember up until a few minutes ago, it's midnight and I went all day without remembering the dream but when it came to my head, I remember how I felt inside the dream and it is that feeling alone that makes the dream so surreal.

I remember watching the news on T.v of what seems to have been an asteroid or nuclear attack. I'm not sure which but regardless, I remember something about millions of people dying and it was that feeling alone that made the dream feel so surreal because I remember genuinely feeling sorry for all the people who died, because it's very unpleasant to imagine millions of millions of people dying in all one go.

As soon as I remembered, I felt compelled to share my dream with ATS. This isn't a prediction, so don't assume it is because of my 'username', I'm no Prophet. It's just a dream but I hear about people dreaming of lottery numbers and winning the lottery so why can't my dream come true as well? I don't think I was even suppose to remember the dream but I did, luckily and I hope it just doesn't turn out to be reality in our near future.

My question is this; has anyone else have had a similar dream? I'll call this my first prediction, because of how I felt when I was in the dream and I'll give it a year for it to come and pass because sooner or later we're going to get struck by an asteroid wither it will be 2 years, or 20 years from now but by then my prediction will be quite vague and could mean nothing.

Thanks for your time, hopefully people can chime in on dreams and if it's possible we can get a glimpse of the future while we dream or not.

*MODs* Please move this thread to the Dreams & Prediction thread. I was looking for it and couldn't find it so I stuck it in here instead. Thanks.
edit on 5-1-2013 by TheProphetMark because: Note to MODs

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I do a lot of dream interpretations and have been told I am quite good at them, I think I will sit down tomorrow and help you out with this one, I know how disturbing those types of dreams are from first hand experience

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Someday your dream may come true. The chance of the earth getting hit by an asteroid in the next hundred years and a lot of people tying is pretty good. If it happened in the right spot a million could die. The chances of a nuclear war in the next hundred years is also good. The chance of a nuclear disaster of some kind is even higher.

Your dream has a good chance of being real someday. Before we fall into the deepest sleep we do a lot of super fast thinking and use images to associate the information fitting it into what we know. This could be perceived as a dream. I was impressed to find that we could have what seemed to be a weeks worth of living in one hour in this high speed frequency of the brain. Those once thought as background noise waves are extremely fast thought waves. Science has learned a lot in the last five years once they got out of their boxes the new tools we have developed and learned how to use them and apply the information.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
-edit- miss read the title.

I have had dreams similar to yours, they can be so intense. Thanks for sharing.

edit on 1/5/2013 by mcx1942 because: error

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

It's a date

As long as you don't mind and have the time of course. I'm quite curious how it will turn out especially after you mention what people said about you.

I'll meet you in the chat room tomorrow night if we're still on by then
Just give me a u2u tomorrow and let me know what time is best for you if you still feel like doing it.

Thanks and I really appreciate your offer to help

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
I did not see 'which' millions will die. Did I miss it, I totally thought you were going to say which millions.

I have had dreams similar to yours, they can be so intense. Thanks for sharing.

I honestly wish I knew wish, but I can't even remember. Maybe there is a reason why you're not suppose to remember certain dreams? I don't know, all I know is that I just had to share it. I used to be big lucid dreamer but up until a few months ago I've been having trouble remembering and taking control of my dreams. I'm still trying to figure out why. I even Projected two times that lasted up to 5 minutes each before getting thrown back into my body. I think I'll start meditating seriously again instead of accepting something to happen. I think that's why it doesn't happen as much as it used to anymore

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I too, had a dream like this yesterday.

In the dream I was walking in town alone and look up and the clouds suddenly got extremely bright. Kind of like when the the sun is setting and the outer ridges look like they're burning, but it was silvery also. There were the strange rainbow haarp clouds scattered around too and they would start materializing out of nowhere. From what I can remember it got very hot and humid and I started random people if they notice what the hell is happening and they all seem totally oblivious to it. They all were just ignoring me and kept walking aimlessly either with a cellphone to there head or with it out in front of them texting. They were too preoccupied to care about what was happening. It ended up with me running to a park with a view of the entire sky and by now the whole sky was either scattered with the haarp clouds or the bright, fire clouds...then I woke up.

Maybe it was because of all this damn cold medicine I am on...or maybe it's a sign.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing guys. Something that has really helped me with my dreams…it's so simple I smacked myself for not thinking of it before.

When you are getting ready to go to sleep, just ask for clarity. It works amazingly well. This is what I usually repeat outline about 10x while falling asleep.

"Give me clarity of my past dreams, and show me the information that is important to me. I will remember my entire dream when I wake up."

It sounds silly but it works wonders, and might give you more insight into these dreams you already had!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Jessica is a psychic medium. She has made many accurate predictions in the past. Here is part of what she is predicting for this spring. She also sees "many souls taking sail (dying). :-(

Source: jessicacaracciolo.wordpress.com...

“Crazy storms to continue worldwide until april” “feb/march”-dangerous. “Shopping, vital” something about canned goods. More north pole area melting but south pole will be okay for a bit. “Time shift-mid west” a lot of spirits taking sail between late january through may 2013.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I have surreal dreams too. Mainly because The Locations are places I know well and people who are in it act real. Well...

One especially surreal dream I had many years ago took place in the dark of night. I was at my home and my whole family was packing things and moving about frantically. We then found ourselves running down the street away from something. From what I remember I was thinking In the dream it was a meteor (And for some strange reason I was a female in this dream.)

After just a lot of running and panicked panting my dream as to much as I can remember ended. Other than the fact I was a female, there was not one thing I could place out of the ordinary in that dream. Considering the mind makes such realistic dreams, I Believe yours was nothing more than a rampant fear or thought.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I have had simular dreams. But dreams are your subconscious sorting out all the information in your head. If your worried about such things, than your brain needs to process it.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by georgeandrew
I have had simular dreams. But dreams are your subconscious sorting out all the information in your head. If your worried about such things, than your brain needs to process it.

But I'm not worried of such things, don't even have any fears not even of dying. That's why this dream surprises me because it obviously means something much more than what you're suggesting. Only time will tell, and I hope for the sake of millions of people that such dream does not come to fruition.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I have to go for now, but want to book mark, to come back and comment later.

Interesting stuff.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

What was it that triggered the recall and memory of the dream? Can you think about where you were, what you were doing and what time it was.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Jessica is a psychic medium. She has made many accurate predictions in the past. Here is part of what she is predicting for this spring. She also sees "many souls taking sail (dying). :-(

Source: jessicacaracciolo.wordpress.com...

“Crazy storms to continue worldwide until april” “feb/march”-dangerous. “Shopping, vital” something about canned goods. More north pole area melting but south pole will be okay for a bit. “Time shift-mid west” a lot of spirits taking sail between late january through may 2013.

Thanks for posting a link to this... freaks me out, must say, have to say to really think about what she says, because she posted on her blog on 1/5/13 about a Hawaiian tsunami resulting from underwater quakes. on 12/24/12, I posted about my very real dream of a Hawaiian tsunami resulting in quakes that moved there from west to east, resulting in massive tsunami waves. She mentions it twice:

jessicacaracciolo.wordpress.com...

"“Hawaii” “tsunami”"

&

"Hawaii tsunami looks like it will come from earthquake under water. (… if u r at a beach anywhere and all the ocean water receeds back a lot and it looks odd…run, drive fast or get to a safe high above water place-seriously because that is how a tsunami starts.) "

Here's my thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

You're welcome.

WOW! I don't know what to say!

Validation?
That IS scary!

I posted this on your thread for you also.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

You're welcome.

WOW! I don't know what to say!

Validation?
That IS scary!

I posted this on your thread for you also.

Wow, thanks, Sled
I posted this in the other one, but will put it here, too... someone else posted about her daughter dreaming of a Hawaiian tsunami, 6 days after me & 6 days before Jessica posted to her blog:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
This isn't a prediction, so don't assume it is because of my 'username', I'm no Prophet. It's just a dream

I'll call this my first prediction,

Which is it?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Man that's just horrible ! I would hate to hear about your nightmares.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Man am I ever happy you're in Ontario. That most likely means we'll be safe from the blast

top topics

<<   2 >>

join