It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My thread is an absolute gem for ATS, it wasn't even noticed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
My thread Society Beckons You (The Book) here to read, has been posted for only 1 hour and its gone from new topics already. No-one even looked at it.

Are you guys for real, I just spent 2 hours uploading and posting my thread (an entire unseen before book, for FREE) and it gets shoved aside in one hour.

I'm so annoyed that if the Mod's here don't care less about my efforts to give you all a FREE BOOK and WORK OF ART. I will leave ATS and take my book with me.

I would appreciate some sort of response from the mod's as well please. Maybe some advice on where to post it???

Its just not good enough ATS, you are missing an absolute gem.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

Perhaps the people who care about such things aren't online?
You can't expect the whole world to come down onto your thread? No offence.

It's just some people are at ATS for certain reasons, your general audience wasn't aware of it is my guess.

Sometimes you won't get a response for a day but trust me, someone will say something.
But maybe not now that you've called everyone out for attention?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
sorry i didnt find it very interesting...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Where da cheese at?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I gave you a S&F for your effort, even though I haven't begun to read it yet but just the first post. I'm going to continue to read it some more, and from what I can it seems that it will be quite interesting. The only reason why you're not getting the recognition you deserve is because it's so long, and it's a much different topic than what people are used to on ATS.

*Sorry, I didn't find it all that interesting. Just skimmed though most of it. It is quite controversial though.
edit on 4-1-2013 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I think you should make a video of yourself telling the world how awesome you are and post it on YouTube.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

I've been a member for ages. Maybe you should do more reading and research

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

If I was asking for awsomness I would be selling my book for a fortune

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I think you should make a video of yourself telling the world how awesome you are and post it on YouTube.

Welcome to ATS.

Like how you think you're so awesome because you trolled somebody? Get over yourself, and give the guy a break he's just trying to share something with ATS. I bet your own ego probably thought you would get a lot of stars for that post. Sure, the OP made another thread to bring attention to another, who cares? Why do you care? You don't want him getting a lot of stars/flags or something so you trying to bad mouth him? It seems a lot of people does this on ATS a lot nowadays when people try to make a thread.

Show some respect. I apologize for his behavior OP. Just ignore the trolls.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by R6A6W6

I'm just busting your balls, man. It's hit and miss with threads. I've made some that die after two posts, and some that linger on the front page for a week.

Check the attitude, though. Nobody likes a whiner.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I have no power over the membership's interest in your thread.

I write many a long threads that receive hardly any responses.

You did choose to post the thread at an hour where most of our userbase is sleeping though..and it is Friday night.

So there's that.

Do you expect staff to force members to read certain threads by members simply because they believe it's important content?

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I'm just busting your balls, man. It's hit and miss with threads. I've made some that die after two posts, and some that linger on the front page for a week.

Then throw a little icon in or something when you're trying to be 'sarcastic' or busting somebody's balls. Now go run back to your hole because you're ego just got hit back twice as hard. Trying to save your image by telling him you was just 'busting his balls'? Lol, pathetic.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

Then throw a little icon in or something when you're trying to be 'sarcastic' or busting somebody's balls. Now go run back to your hole because you're ego just got hit back twice as hard. Trying to save your imagine by telling him you was just 'busting his balls'? Lol, pathetic.

Oh, SNAP. You are the MAN. TWICE as hard. BAM!

You sure told me ,dude.

By the way, I'm not busting your balls.

edit on 4-1-2013 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

No I don't expect you to do anything like that. But maybe you could try to extend the list so that it doesn't make things disappear so quickly. Also if most members were asleep they must be making threads in their sleep as well.

And maybe some people see the topic of Literature and put it in the boring category. Even though the book is a conspiracy theory in itself. That's why I ask where to post it?
edit on 4-1-2013 by R6A6W6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

See and say it however you want.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
You copied and pasted a book with pictures, got no replies, and thought it was a good idea to make a new thread complaining about how long it took and that no one was responding to or S&Fing your thread, telling moderators to make people see your thread?

Seriously. All my threads have bombed, if I knew this was a site issue, I would have complained earlier.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

You didn't read it, Its all totally original. Its not copied and pasted except from my own work. And neither did I ask moderators to get people to read my thread.
edit on 4-1-2013 by R6A6W6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

See and say it however you want.

I'm going to make you a nice participation trophy and U2U it, mkay?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

edit on 4-1-2013 by AwakeinNM because: double post..wtf

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Just because you put so much effort into posting something so close to your heart, I gave it a bump.
So it has a second chance to be seen.

However, just because it IS something so close to your heart, you do have more of an affinity towards the topic, than others might have. Thanks for posting it. Good luck..
edit on 4-1-2013 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join