It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Seen From Plane

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Is this just a huge cgi stunt for Tommy Dreamer, the guy mentioned in the utube comment? Or is the uploader a huge wrestling buff?

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4-1-2013 by kidcraig because: Link added

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidcraig
Or is the uploader a huge wrestling buff?

Wrestling buff, I suspect - mentioned here www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-1-2013 by aspiechick because: I can spell, but my fingers clearly have a life of their own.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
reply to post by Trueman

What mountain?

The one under the light.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I agree that's what it looks like but I've spent over an hour trying to find a similar picture or video of a mountain with a blue light perched on top and have had no luck .

To my eyes the object looks real and like a light attached to a mountain top , surely there must be some mention somewhere of it if that's what it is .

We really need to know when and where this was filmed to have any chance to find the answer ....stumped

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

reply to post by Trueman

What mountain?

The one under the light.

Don't get me wrong, I am usually skeptical but have a hard time to recognize whatever this is as a mountain. It looks more like some sort of structure to me. If there wasn't clouds I would almost bet it is a ship. The "mountain" also seems to be reddish????

On a side-note, that small glare on the right, underneath the blue light really starts to puzzle me as someone else already pointed out. It doesn't look right.

As for the blue "dome", the shape itself looks odd (is this some company logo or something?) and them I am not sure whether the blue light itself is actually "pulsating" - there is a white flash inside the blue dome which might possibly "rotate" through those three sections (???) - but video quality is too bad to really say, it could also be artifacts from the video.

edit on 4-1-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Why is it that in a plane which is a stable platform the guy cannot keep focused on the object and can only manage a few seconds of film?

The auto focus on many cameras struggle to focus through glass. If the glass in the plane was dirty too, even more so. Most likely this was taken with a cellphone camera, so that makes it even more difficult.

vvv

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
My interest is piqued.

Been a while...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

It isn't CGI and I have to say I'm stumped, however whatever it is, could still be on the ground

Two possibilities remain, it's a tall building (but you would assume there would be some kind of flashing light there) or it is UFO.
edit on 4-1-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
still this clip is way much better then the UFO landed in China of yesterday

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Odd blue strobe that appears to be stationary???I'm feeling that intentional hoax can be ruled out...

Perhaps the plane is flying lower than they are letting on and its a strobe attached to something stationary on the ground? and why blue?

The shape uder the light is odd..

this may seem silly but I will throw it out there due to the fact that answers are slow coming...
Could the light be attached to the top of some sea vessel? I know that wouldmean they are really low, but just saying...

very interesting

tom

edit on 4-1-2013 by wutz4tom because: too tired to use spell check (:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom

Odd blue strobe that appears to be stationary???I'm feeling that intentional hoax can be ruled out...
Perhaps they are flying lower than letting on and its a strobe attached to something? and why blue?

The shape uder the light is odd..

very interetsing

tom

A stationary blue light is of no kind used by buildings as aircraft warning lights, however that's not to say that there isn't one somewhere. All in all, very intriguing footage.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
At around 14 seconds, just as the kid says "Dad move" there seems to be a patch of land visible at around the 5 o'clock position on the screen.

Due to the poor quality, it could be a strange coloured cloud, but it appears to be land.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Hmmm... what could that flashing blue light jutting out above the fog possibly be?

Not a hoax, just something ordinary seen under extraordinary conditions.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I'm thinking it could be the new blue lights atop the Empire State Building in New York...

Do a Google image search for more pictures of this new feature on top of the building.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Whatever it is..it is very high up. No way it can be a building, or mountain.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Unless you can see through cloud mate, you can't make that assumption

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Unless you can see through cloud mate, you can't make that assumption

Yeah but the witness said they were over the ocean, on the way back from Florida. And whatever the actual height, it looks like they are 6,500 ft. or more. They are a fair ways above the clouds.

I got it. It's the new, record height breaking tsunami buoy in use by the tsunami warning center, out in the ocean. Righto.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Yeah but the witness said they were over the ocean, on the way back from Florida. And whatever the actual height, it looks like they are 6,500 ft. or more. They are a fair ways above the clouds.

If they were flying over the ocean from Florida to a destination in the United States, they would be following the coastline, wouldn't they? The light is atop what appears to be a rocky outcrop. There is no way to determine the altitude, as the "clouds" could well be a blanket of fog.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
it kind of looks like a light on a mountain, but if there over the sea then there would be no mountain and why pop a blue light on a mountain anyway? if it was to warn aircraft of danger then surely it would be red or blinking.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulwaxer

We're gonna need Phage on this one.

Phage... are you there? What is that?

Why? Can't you think for your self? Or are you one of phage's alter egos?

My first thought was light on the top of a mountain but Its hard to prove without knowing the altitude of the plane my second thought was another one of these you tube hoaxes, there would of been a whole row of other people who saw this thing if it was real, granted not all of them would be looking at the time but it does look like something that would catch your eye if sat in a window seat.

Edit

On second look it appears to be a sand crawler with blue ghost obi wan stood on top

edit on 4-1-2013 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join