It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Seen From Plane

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
So here's a new one apparently, just posted Jan.3, 2013:

Youtube video description:

Well I been keeping a secret for a long time and this is NON wrestling related. Recently my brother was on a flight back from Florida and they were over the ocean and were told they were over 30,000 feet high. My brother just happened to be filming outside his window and what he captured was amazing and shocking. This is not some bull# video as it is 100% real. Other passengers on the plane at the window saw the same thing but only my brother and another lady had time to shoot it.

My brother not only shot it but took video of it. It clear is a UFO and the shocking thing is this thing did not move. It was hovering and its not a weather balloon or sate-light . It has a large glowing blue dome and is glowing and as the plane moved it stayed still. It also appeared to just hover there and was bigger than a bill board you would see on a highway and the shape is almost a triangle. The FAA is already aware of it as it was reported by people on the flight and the pilots ran out of the cock pit as soon as the plane landed. Tommy Dreamer actually met with my brother to view the footage and he is even shocked at it. There is an investigation under way as this is clearly something out of a UFO movie. He is also contacting CNN and other media outlets about this. I have pictures too but here is the video!!!!

Witnesses film a bright blue UFO from a plane, and the kid asks "Dad, you see that?" Dad responds, "What the hell IS that thing?"

Deposited here just cause I need a fresh refill of the swamp-gas-at-30,000-feet explanations. Thanks.
edit on Fri Jan 4th 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
We'll go from :

"Looks like a light on top of a mountain".

To :

"Looks like the light of an UFO landed on top of a mountain".

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I am speechless.

If this is not a covert government project, then I don't know what else it could be really.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

What mountain?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

We're gonna need Phage on this one.

Phage... are you there? What is that?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer

You never know, this COULD be the UFO that abducted Phage!

Well first thoughts are of course that it is another plane, but:

1) That light is not blinking
2) ATC is not likely to let another plane fly that close to another plane en route.
3) I don't see no plane.

Ball lightning, ahh yes, of course!
edit on Fri Jan 4th 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulwaxer

We're gonna need Phage on this one.

Phage... are you there? What is that?

This is the Advanced String-Theory Phased Detection Array that is used to monitor the Annunaki fleets based on Nibiru. When the Quantum Spehere turns blue it means that the Annunaki was detected entering the vicinity of Earth.

Don't worry though, it alerted Admiral Ron Paul, commander of the United Federation of Nations space fleet. Adm. Ron Paul is captain of the UFN Excelsior, a Tachyon class carrier that's fitted with 180 Avenger fighters and 75 Pulsar bombers. The ship is also accompanied Cruisers, Dreadnaughts and Ion Cannon Frigates.

I just got a text message that says Adm. Ron Paul and the fleet is waiting in hyperspace to ambush the Annunaki fleet. All is good ladies and gentleman.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
At first I thought it might be the top of a mountain but I can't find any evidence to suggest that blue lights are used on mountain peaks. Can we find out where this flight was from/to? It may not be high altitude cloud, it could be fog or low level cloud meaning that the object could be a man-made structure. There is also the possibility of CGI, although it is pretty good with the blurring etc. I'm not an expert on CGI though so that could be a fairly simple effect.

Until the above have been well and truly ruled out, I don't think it would be a good idea to assume it must be ET. If it was a secret gov. project, I'm sure they would not be stupid enough to have it in plain sight of commercial airliners.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I have no idea what this is, but it might be indeed a light somewhere on a mountain? I mean it's the most plausible explanation?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I don't usually click on these anymore since all are bad hoaxes. For whatever reason, I decided to click on this one and I'm completely blown away. I think this might be the real deal here. According to the up-loader, his brother recorded the video flying from Florida(destination unknown), over the ocean at about 30,000 feet high.

I think it's safe to rule out a mountain or ground object with the information we have so far. I doubt a commercial airline would fly that close to the top of a mountain anyways, but to completely rule that out it would be nice to have the full flight path of that airplane.

An interesting note, the creator of this YouTube video has never uploaded anything UFO related. He's a wrestling freak, not a UFO hoaxer. Aside from the amazing footage, I always take note of the details other than the UFO to gauge authenticity. His kid's reaction on the plane, and the recording of the object seem authentic to me.

In my opinion, we have a genuine UFO emitting a strange blue light and hovering in the clouds. It's probably the best UFO film I've ever seen.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Oh yea that is indeed interesting! !

I have no clue what that could be and if it was something , I would think the plane's radar would pick it up and not get so close to it

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Nah, swamp gas at 30,000 ft

Why is it that in a plane which is a stable platform the guy cannot keep focused on the object and can only manage a few seconds of film?

I say hoax.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111
According to the up-loader, his brother recorded the video flying from Florida(destination unknown), over the ocean at about 30,000 feet high.

I think it's safe to rule out a mountain or ground object with the information we have so far.

The problem is we have a witness account and can only ASSUME that the witness is correct when he states they were at 30.000ft. But who says this is really the case? They might just guess this because the pilot told them earlier about 30.000ft, who knows, they could have descended in the mean time....they might even be already in the landing phase and rather low. Point is WE DON'T KNOW and cannot just take what the person says at "fact" and go from there.
edit on 4-1-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Why can't anyone hold a camera still?

Why couldnt he shoot more footage?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

These are my thoughts on the vid'...

The cloud formations that appear early in the vid' seem to be Cumulus clouds, mostly observed at low altitude... what appears to be a blue light could possibly be an anti-collision light or navigation light on a fixed, ground based structure or an outcrop of some sort.

At the very end of the vid' where it "shakes around", it seems like we're now looking at Cirrostratus type cloud formations... usually found at a much higher altitude.

This suggests that the vid' may have a reasonable, earth-bound explaination and the videographer/uploader knows as much.

edit on 4-1-2013 by Perhaps because: add

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
This one has me stumped... It could be fake.
Maybe they recently saw the video of the ufo outside the plane in Hong Kong and thought, hey we could do that when we go to such and such.
The OP states that there was someone else who caught it with their phone/camera. I wonder whether that person uploaded it. Then we could compare etc..

Good find none the less.
star and flag from me.
edit on 4/1/2013 by SilentE because: Changed China to Hong Kong

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
The problem is we have a witness account and can only ASSUME that the witness is correct when he states they were at 30.000ft. But who says this is really the case? They might just guess this because the pilot told them earlier about 30.000ft, who knows, they could have descended in the mean time....they might even be already in the landing phase and rather low. Point is WE DON'T KNOW and cannot just take what the person says at "fact" and go from there.
edit on 4-1-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

At the end of the video when he's moving the camera so his son can look out the window, he gets a shot of the horizon and the cloud bank they're flying over. It looks like they are fairly high up. My flying experience is only as a passenger, not a pilot, so we may have to take his word on that unless somebody can prove a general altitude with those final frames.

Two comments in his description provide hope for corroborating evidence.

Other passengers on the plane at the window saw the same thing but only my brother and another lady had time to shoot it.

and

I have pictures too but here is the video!!!!

edit on 4-1-2013 by Enlightenme1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I dunno folks, I am not a photographic expert, but from previous analysis I have read, and looking for specific things, there seems to be a couple of things that suggest that is a real object in the sky.

1) in the early frames, watch how the cloud line right below it moves quickly, suggesting that is a closer object rather than a distant mountain way down on the earth somewhere.

2) There appears to be a lighting highlight on the object on the right side, right next to the blue light. But when looking for consistency in the lighting with the rest of the shot, that highlight appears not to match the rest. It well could be a hoax. I also cast a weary eye on clips that short, cause they are easier to do. Someone with real, authentic footage would likely want to include all of it. Dunno. Jury's still out here for me on this.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Here's a still of the object

Close up

edit on 4-1-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
It looks like a break in the clouds and what we are seeing is a light from something in the ocean ,a boat?,island?
Maybe ,maybe not

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join