It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Kirk Says He Saw Angels After Suffering Stroke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hi all

Sry if this has been posted I did a search and didnt see it

Senator Mark Kirk (R-Ill.), who will return to Congress on Thursday one year after suffering a major stroke, said that he saw angels while recovering in the hospital last year.

In an interview with the Daily Herald published Wednesday, Kirk said that before he woke up from a medically induced coma, three angels appeared at the foot of his bed and asked if he wanted to come with them.

"No," Kirk said. "I'll hold off."

so do we get a choice if were on the brink? Wonder if I would choose eternal bliss or whatever this is.. hmmmm

I am not a big believer in angels and demons and such but thought this was worth discussing

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 3-1-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

He said, he is much more religious now, but I will say he means a much bigger believer in Father now. He saw, and he shared his story, so that others may believe. The ones from above, have accomplished their task.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I said im not a big believer but i dont doubt his experience at all.. and im glad hes sharing his story

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I wonder why angels always appear to show up in threes when people tell their stories. My mom had a similar story...and three showed up also. I guess only one angel can't be believable or something.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by fictitious
reply to post by goou111

I wonder why angels always appear to show up in threes when people tell their stories. My mom had a similar story...and three showed up also. I guess only one angel can't be believable or something.

Its funny you say that because my grandmother was talking about 3 angels or spirits right before she died

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

reply to post by goou111

Usually one will speak, the other will record, and the other is a soldier in which they will watch, or protect.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Wow you would almost think with as much "knowledge" people claim
to have about angels that they were real...... lets see someone suffers
major brain trauma and sees something that isn't real, nah couldn't possibly
be a good explanation for it, must be real angels...... why jump to that
conclusion? this is where science finds these claims difficult to take
seriously, not only is the man assuming what he observed were angels
he is ignoring the facts surrounding the incident.

He could very well go back to being a law maker, that's just dandy, i say if you
claim to speak to someone who isn't there and have hallucinations,
you might well not be in the best shape to be dealing with such
a huge responsibility..........

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

reply to post by goou111

Usually one will speak, the other will record, and the other is a soldier in which they will watch, or protect.

How is it that you came to this specific conclusion?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
]

reply to post by goou111

I have never heard that b4.. is that just your theory?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

reply to post by goou111

How is it that you came to this specific conclusion?

I can see them at all times. There are some here with the gift of site, that can see all spirits, while in the body.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Just so you know, my brother was dying in the hospital when his daughter visited. I was there when he looked at her and asked, "Are you here to kill me?"

His daughter loved him as much as he loved her. So, people see strange things when they're medicated and/or dying.
edit on 1/3/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
When I was about 10 and was crossing a major road, to go to school with my younger sister, I crossed it badly!!
Afterwards I felt to look across the road and I saw an angel recording what I had just done. She had what looked like a clipboard to me.

I have never felt so guilty, I nearly got both of us killed and there was this angel taking notes and she didn't look pleased.

Last year I heard an angel arrive, he was my fourth and he was well up for a fight. I actually heard a conversation between them. Obviously I was allowed to for a reason. The new one was funny and I really needed a laugh at that time.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Afterwards I felt to look across the road and I saw an angel recording what I had just done. She had what looked like a clipboard to me.

Yes, there is always one that is close by that records all.

Ezekiel 9:2

And I saw six men coming from the direction of the upper gate, which faces north, each with a deadly weapon in his hand. With them was a man clothed in linen who had a writing kit at his side. They came in and stood beside the bronze altar.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
Hi all

Sry if this has been posted I did a search and didnt see it

Senator Mark Kirk (R-Ill.), who will return to Congress on Thursday one year after suffering a major stroke, said that he saw angels while recovering in the hospital last year.

In an interview with the Daily Herald published Wednesday, Kirk said that before he woke up from a medically induced coma, three angels appeared at the foot of his bed and asked if he wanted to come with them.

"No," Kirk said. "I'll hold off."

Thanks for that, that was funny "No, I'll hold off"

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

reply to post by goou111

When I had my nde experience, I only saw one angel. He didn't have a notebook or clipboard, just a sword at his side, but while hovering over my corpse I didn't need two more angels to make the one more believable.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Wow? He suffered a brain damage and saw an angle, and people take this as a sign?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Avgudar

I think it probably was a halucination due to his stroke or meds..

But theres a part of me that wants to believe angels come get us and take us to heaven when we go..

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonders

reply to post by goou111

When I had my nde experience, I only saw one angel. He didn't have a notebook or clipboard, just a sword at his side, but while hovering over my corpse I didn't need two more angels to make the one more believable.

Interesting. I can't say that I've ever had a nde. I'd like to think that I have family members on "the other side" who look after me though. It's neat that your's had a sword. Maybe he was a samurai or gladiator on earth

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Ah yes. Astounding what a couple synapses and neuro-transmitters can put up for a show in your brain when they go out of control.

Did it ever dawn on you why Muslims see virgins or the Prophet in these situations, why Christs see angels or the virgin Mary, and why people without faith do not see Angels but simply a white light ?

Hint: It has got nothing to do with religion

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
So... enlightening?

When I was in a major car accident three years ago I suffered mild brain damage.

I saw 3 ducks playing kazoos in the tune of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah".

One of them was the original songwriter, one of them was the lead instrumentalist, and the last one was clearly a groupie. I know this because I see ducks in everyone's soul; some of us just have that gift -- trust me.

I'm so glad that we have nonsensical anecdotes about the afterlife, aren't you? I mean, otherwise we'd have no reason whatsoever to even believe in an afterlife at all!

Did anyone stop and think that maybe, just maybe, some Muslims "see" Mohammed and Ghandi and scrumptious virgins? That some Hindus "see" themselves reborn as a cow? That John Lennon "saw" The Beatles' longevity not destroyed by some screechy Asian woman with a tambourine?

I'm sorry but when I hear "Man gets brain damage and sees angels", the only conclusion I come to is that it would take some serious brain damage to think you can come up with proof of an afterlife... which is only enlightening in the sense that I now feel a larger understanding of people who try to rationalize their subscription to such a baseless belief. Brain damage indeed.
edit on 7-1-2013 by LightOrange because: (no reason given)

top topics

join