It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pic: Baby Reaches Out From Womb To Hold Finger Of Doctor Performing C-Section…

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Captions...

1) "OMG! I just pulled his finger. [puts other hand over nose]"
2) "C'mon in doc. It's warmer here!"
3) "What!?! A finger?!? I want a real gun!"
4) "Now, run around the room! It'll be funny watching mom rolling around on the gurney!"

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian
Captions...

1) "OMG! I just pulled his finger. [puts other hand over nose]"
2) "C'mon in doc. It's warmer here!"
3) "What!?! A finger?!? I want a real gun!"
4) "Now, run around the room! It'll be funny watching mom rolling around on the gurney!"

Nose? Gun? Gurney?

Why go there?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

i have seen a picture of a baby smiling in the womb with the use of an ultrasound. that's right, before a baby has opened it's eyes and seen another person's face, they know and exhibit characteristically human facial expressions...and without even knowing why. the only explanation that can be drawn is emotional awareness.

before a child is born, it has emotions.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Congratulations to the Atkins family on their amazing little girl..Just an amazing picture thanks for posting this..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
That is one lovely pic. A new bub so innocent, trusting. About to start their life from the beginning. Nothing expected of her at this very moment but to breathe and be healthy. Great pic thanks for sharing. S&F

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Ooh is it Jesus? Lol just kidding I will admit its a bit odd. But what's even more odd is how my birth relates. Um, in a not so good way. Ok so hers how I was born, completely honest. So I was born May 19th 1991 at 8:06 am at Scottsdale memorial hospital in Scottsdale, AZ. My mother had a severe 103+ degree fever thus I too was born. Via C section. Surprisingly I was born healthy without defect. I was born a bastard, and when I emerged I was quiet, flipping the doc the bird, it wasn't just my finger sticking up, it was unmistakeable every finger was bent just so, I was flipping off the doc. Also, as a baby I didn't cry much I was a quiet baby, my brain developed early as unfortunately for me I can recall breast feeding, where as most babies don't start developing memories until at least 3 I figure I was prolly 16 months. I just thought it was weird how polar opposite these are. My name doesn't mean anything biblical, well kinda my first means stone my middle means twins, and my last means son of Adam man of red earth.
Maybe I'm crazy and maybe me and this baby have something in common, hell if I know

Um and another thing I just noticed is we're distantly related Atkins is a variation of the surname Adams their just about the same name different nationalities.
edit on 1/3/2013 by JohnCreed777 because: Add content

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

Me too :-) THANK YOU for posting this,OP! We all need to lay eyes on something so beautiful and profound sometimes.The Spirit of Life,manifesting in a clearly visible way.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Neat picture, but there is nothing supernatural or spiritual about this whatsoever.

Anyone here that has ever held a baby in their arms knows that this is nothing more than just a reflex. I have a deep feeling that this picture will be used by the "pro-life" hypocrites that want to force women to give birth no matter the circumstances under which the fetus was conceived.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
That's an amazing picture, but my god that baby is ugly.

The name they gave her also made me lol. Heaven backwards? Nevaeh? Really? Isn't that like the same as naming her Dog or Satan? Wouldn't something like Eden have been more appropriate if they were going for the whole "pretentiously religious" cliche?

Regardless, congrats to the parents, and I'm sure the baby won't be ugly forever.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Idk, you'd have to be pretty dumb to confuse killing a fully conscious baby in the womb with killing an inseminated egg. It's a pretty awesome pic, though, but I agree, there's nothing really spiritual about it. It's just rare; I've never seen something like it before.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Neat picture, but there is nothing supernatural or spiritual about this whatsoever.

Anyone here that has ever held a baby in their arms knows that this is nothing more than just a reflex. I have a deep feeling that this picture will be used by the "pro-life" hypocrites that want to force women to give birth no matter the circumstances under which the fetus was conceived.

How is this just a reflex? The only part of the baby protruding from the womb is the arm. The baby cannot see the surgeon?!...
edit on 3/1/13 by angryhulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by riverwild

Cute.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Meh, its good i guess. It would be really cool if the baby had burst from the womb and started firing laser pistols. That didn't i happen, i don't think. Its just okay.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Reminds me so much of when my son was born.. how can this not bring tears to any parent's eyes. Simply beautiful, thank you so much for sharing this. ♥

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Baby's try to fight off being aborted when their skulls are being crushed by forceps....just sayin'

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I do understand why people want to attach meaning to it as it is a beautiful pic but I can't help thinking that the doctor may have hooked his finger into the baby's hand himself rather than the baby suddenly outstretching his arm in a sudden and amazing urge to say hello to a new world.
edit on 3-1-2013 by riley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
very nice picture, i found this one from a couple years ago where child was undergoing a surgery for spina bifida in the uterus, Snopes Supposedly the baby in this story was sedated and there is no way it could of actually grabbed the doctors hand still a great picture of where medicine and technology have advanced. Thanks for the reminder of the beauty of child birth, still doesn't make me want another one tho lol
edit on 3-1-2013 by DIRTYDONKEY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daemonicon
I'm a grump and even I cracked a smile at this. How could you not?

Easy. IMO, it's rubbish. Babies don't impress me not one bit. The fact that this kid is holding the doctors hand doesn't impress me. This happens a lot you will see from a search and how could it not? It's one of the most natural things that can occur during a C section just as it is right after giving birth.

I happen to find all babies to be ugly. They don't start impressing me until they grow up a few years and get a little character and personality.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Yeah its cute..... it happens all the damn time though... you people act like this child just parted the red sea. Get a grip on reality.

And secondly, damnit I HATE it when parents name their child Nevaeh, you unimaginative fools.... I live in the bible belt and there is child born and named Nevaeh at least AT LEAST every month here. Think about that! hi my name is Nevaeh oh his so is mine, oh that's weird mine and my girlfriends name are both Nevaeh... then you get a whole generation of kids growing up either 1) realizing just how idiotic it is that their parents thought they were oh so clever to name them heaven backwards or 2) you will have a lot religious nutcasses growing up thinking they're something special because they know god and his "plan" was that they were to be named Heaven.... dumb dumb dumb dumb, ....dumb

I REFUSE to name my child in the hebrew/christian tradition, every child deserves to have a unique first name, then maybe some family names tossed in... I'm just saying if that child is so special to you why name it john" jacob" jeremiah" peter???? Its 2013 for crying outloud DO SOMETHIN NEW AND SET A GENERATION APART FROM THE PAST

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by W0mbat

I agreed with most of your post until...

DO SOMETHIN NEW AND SET A GENERATION APART FROM THE PAST

Every child is new.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join