It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to Citizens: Flee Isfahan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by marbles87
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Why don't other countries help Iran achieve their nuclear goals so things like this don't happen. Ahh that's right we are hypocrites when it comes to everything in this world. We continue to build bombs capable of destroying everything on earth and then demand others from building something we built 50 years ago.

Just listen to yourself.... it's like saying I'll let my 7 year old access to my handguns because I have no right to not share them...
Stupid? Exactly!
Reason: a 7 year old isn't responsible!
Fact: Iran isn't responsible!
Bottom line: Some countries haven't shown the responsibility to wield such a weapon!
You don't help countries run by tyrants and dictators that call on the destruction of their neighbors by providing them with the means!
Are you really that uneducated or do you simply don't understand what 'responsibility' means?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Good catch! It is mighty coincidental... I just hope those poor people see this through in safety.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There was an explosion at the plant in Esfahan in November of 2011. This was believed to be as a result of sabotage by Israelis.

www.theaustralian.com.au... y-e6frg6so-1226209996774

The images clearly showed billowing smoke and destruction, negating Iranian claims yesterday that no such explosion had taken place. Israeli intelligence officials told The Times that there was "no doubt" that the blast struck the nuclear facilities at Isfahan and that it was "no accident".

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
IMHO accidents can happen, but this is jut one more reason that Iran shouldnt be messing with this stuff.....they do not have the safe guards that many other nuclear countries have to make sure incidents like this dont happen......

Japan, one of the richest and most successful economies on the planet and Fukushima. Need me to connect the dots for you?

Iran has the right to do whatever it wants within its borders and we, the West and especially the US, have the right to voice our opinions but not dictate to anyone how they should run their country. Unless we're prepared to have them do the same right back at us, with military threats and sanctions.

Terrible news should be treated as such not used for political posturing.

T

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wulff
Just listen to yourself.... it's like saying I'll let my 7 year old access to my handguns because I have no right to not share them...
Stupid? Exactly!
Bottom line: Some countries haven't shown the responsibility to wield such a weapon!
You don't help countries run by tyrants and dictators that call on the destruction of their neighbors by providing them with the means!
Are you really that uneducated or do you simply don't understand what 'responsibility' means?

Mhmm and the US killing Japanese civilians showed it had the responsibility to wield the atomic bomb, did it? Really? Is that the basis for your argument?

The US is run by tyrants and dictators, you just think it is a democracy and are obviously both blinkered and biased. Time to wake up chap.

T
edit on 3-1-2013 by torqpoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

Why don't you compare apples to apples, the use of a nuke in Japan during wartime inwhich the Japanese dragged us into the war was a life saving act on behalf of the US to save US lives and shorten which would have been a long and bloody invasion of mainland Japan. To compare this historical event to any current event is nonsensical.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
reply to post by torqpoc

Why don't you compare apples to apples, the use of a nuke in Japan during wartime inwhich the Japanese dragged us into the war was a life saving act on behalf of the US to save US lives and shorten which would have been a long and bloody invasion of mainland Japan. To compare this historical event to any current event is nonsensical.

So let me get this straight, as long as it was US lives at risk it was ok to kill Japanese CIVILIANS? Right? Ok.. got you. Thanks for clarifying.

I was responding to a very specific post made, as you can see from the quote in my post that stating Iran is not "capable" enough to own a nuclear power plant or nuclear weaponry, having not nuked anyone to date, is kind of ironic when you look at countries who have nuked people, namely the US.

Nonsensical really? I think you just don't like the comparison and that's that.

Killing innocents for any reason is WRONG. Even if you happen to be American. Duh!

T

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wulff

What has Iran EVER done that disqualifies her of being a responsible country?....And can you honestly say the same about the US,UK,Israel?1....Bad mouthing is not a civilized notion I agree with that,but bad manners and devilish actions are plain Evil...Those very "responsible" countries such as US have caused death and misery to millions of people all over the world.And still people like you have the nerve to call them responsible.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
What's interesting is that Dajjal (Anti-Christ) is supposed to be followed by 70.000 Jews from Isfahan in Iran. Can there be a link to this?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I have found the BBC report on the situation in Isfahan, Iran. It appears to be about conventional air pollution, not radiation from the nearby nuclear processing plant. Page down to see item with time stamp 0850 link

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Guess I didn't get the memo, I thought all their 'stuff' was hundreds and hundreds of feet underground?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The degree of urgency seems to have been exaggerated in secondary reports. There was a call for people to leave the city, if they could. A reference in the BBC report, to a similar incident a few days earlier in Teheran seems to put this in the category of an air pollution alert, probably made worse by recent weather conditions.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
never mind. link won't load
edit on 3-1-2013 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
you may want to look at this link before casting doubt on the possibility that ISREAL did it ...
the webpage
full pdf.
So you're suggesting that the Iranian incident is similar (Stuxnet followed by a blast using Magna BSP/or other thermal imaging camera?).

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The Weather Channel is currently reporting haze in both Isfahan and Teheran. This denotes air pollution, made of fine particulates; smoke, car exhausts, dust, and the like.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
isreal strikes again !

CIA's viral infection, not Israel.

But I am sure the Israelis don't mind the blame or credit for it.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by torqpoc

Originally posted by wulff
Stupid? Exactly!

Mhmm and the US killing Japanese civilians showed it had the responsibility to wield the atomic bomb, did it? Really? Is that the basis for your argument?

The US is run by tyrants and dictators, you just think it is a democracy and are obviously both blinkered and biased. Time to wake up chap.

T

YES!!! The United States was perfectly within it's right to end the war by using the 2 nukes! After all, we didn't attack them first.. Pearl Harbor?
If Japan had the means (they were working on an atomic bomb) they would ave happily dropped one on New York! Did you ever hear of the balloons they sent across the Atlantic? They were designed to kill American civilians! One killed a Mother and her children in Oregon. They were testing plagues on prisoners and once perfected they were going to use the balloons to send them here!
Why not ask the Chinese if we were 'justified!' 3600 civilians buried alive in one day, women and girls raped and killed, Unit 731 killed thousands and was actively infecting Chinese citizens with diseases then they would do an "autopsy" without ANY anesthesia while they were alive! They put people they got off the street and experimented on them (in one case they put a young man in a vacuum and his eyes popped, which they found amusing!)
You should Google Unit 731 and see how you feel about it!
You and those that gave you any stars should be ashamed of yourselves!
Click on here, but I warn you it isn't for the faint of heart:
www.toddlertime.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
reply to post by torqpoc

Of course... Hiroshima was the "humanitarian nuke"...

How humanitarian from the part of the US government to kill all those toddlers, children and old grandmas in Hiroshima...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wulff

Dude, all the states needed to do was drop an a-bomb beside Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Message received...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

you may want to take a look at this link before casting doubts on others safety record
list

Gotta love that first one on the list:

October 10, 1957, Sellafield, Cumberland, United Kingdom:- A fire at the British atomic bomb project destroyed the core and released an estimated 750 terabecquerels (20,000 curies) of radioactive material into the environment. Deaths: 0

I guess the decades of leukemia deaths in Seascale and other surrounding villages were down to poorly farmed Gosforth 'taties

edit on 3/1/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join