It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to Citizens: Flee Isfahan

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

So let me get this straight. Your answer to Iran's possible contamination is to hand them the bomb?

I just want to make sure our perfectly clear on what your point is.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Now thats troublesome. My husbands ex is from Tehran but now her family is in Isfahan. Regardless of others issues with ex's, I really like her and her family.. theyre like extended family in my mind. I hadnt heard from then since before Christmas... hmmm.. I think a call is in order. TY for posting this

Just because of some of the moronic posts here at times... I want to add that in Iran.. including Tehran and Isfahan.. there are all sorts. Not all are gun toting terrorists. There are Christians, atheists, muslims, etc etc.... theyre JUST FOLKS.. like you and I.. working and taking care of their families and just wanting to live a decent life. The prospect of a nuke disaster in this area is horrible to sane people.

Thank you for pointing that out. There are far too many people that still by into the "those people are different" lies that Governments spew. As the largest demographic on the planet the common person just needs to wake up and see through the BS. My heart goes out to all of those adversely affected by the short sightedness and greed of those in control

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

I hope you are counting backwards my ironic friend.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wulff

Fact: Iran isn't responsible!
Bottom line: Some countries haven't shown the responsibility to wield such a weapon!
You don't help countries run by tyrants and dictators that call on the destruction of their neighbors by providing them with the means!
Are you really that uneducated or do you simply don't understand what 'responsibility' means?

Theres a difference between being "uneducated" and having a difference of opinion.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

As a matter of fact , most major cities were forced to stop their daily activities because of the pollution.

And Iran has more major cities than Isfahan and Tehran.

But the question is , why the MSM is focusing on Tehran and Isfahan ? Why not bother minding Tabriz and Shiraz or any more major city ?

The answer is that MSM wants to keep people sensitive about Tehran and Isfahan for political reasons.

I repeat that it is the election year in Iran and MSM has started the attack on Iranian's hearts and minds.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Hey, what are the human rights like in Iran? Does the MSM BS about all of that also? I see you have friends in Iran and was wondering if you could shed some light on this issue.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by mideast

Hey, what are the human rights like in Iran? Does the MSM BS about all of that also? I see you have friends in Iran and was wondering if you could shed some light on this issue.

Iranian people have different culture than American people. They have different religion ,too.

So , in their perspective , they shouldn't glorify gay people and they shouldn't glorify prostitution.

And the majority of people accept that ,too.

So , they are different and the majority wants that way. Then , how is the MSM telling you this ?

They add up some illogical lies to the news and they tell you Iranian govt is oppressing the people , while is not true.

We have different culture and different religion , you stay there and we stay here.

WE don't need any American bothering our human rights. Just mind your own rights that is being taken every day.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

It seems to me that America advanced gayness, s&m, rape in Abu Ghraib. I don't think the rest of the world is much interested in American "human rights".

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

No, we were totally justified and through this your country has lived peacefully all these years with a Super Power on your border.

edit on 3-1-2013 by wulff because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry Wulff, but justified? Do you even know how arrogant your above statement is?

There is no justification for any kind of atrocity... period. Unless you want us to start stating that the Nazi regime was justified in killing millions of Jewish people, I am sure the Nazi party would have agreed but I haven't yet seen one Jewish person who would. Or the US was justified in killing thousands of American native Indians, again i'm sure the US thought so, however can you find one American Indian who thinks it was justified? The examples can keep coming.

The ends do not justify the means, saving any life at the cost of others is never a good military stance or even a moral one. Every country is guilty of having done things they shouldn't have, but any who's citizens feel that their actions, which caused innocent lives to be extinguished for whatever reason, were justified to do so is, in my mind, deluded and should immediately rethink and apologise. It so happens that there are few countries who's citizens feel as you do: The US, Israel, extremist Islamic countries.

Lastly, you really shouldn't be focusing on who starred my posts since it is really just an affirmation of an opinion, however to attack those who do chose that action shows a real lack of moral fibre, you should really think about that.

T
edit on 4-1-2013 by torqpoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoorKnobEddie

Originally posted by Alien Abduct

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I am Iranian and I have friends in Isfahan.

This is not true.

You better mind your santa and the his presents.

Can you refute these sources then?

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

-Alien

Citing websites like theiranproject.com and other Israeli based gob#e mills does not make it the truth.

BTW, are you collecting IP addresses by hiding the descriptions of the websites behind "SOURCE".

I was in a rush my battery on my laptop was about to die. I will post full links for you in the same order as above.

freebeacon.com...

www.riskintel.com...
www.algemeiner.com... rans-isfahan-nuclear-plant-reported/

theiranproject.com... rt-iran-orders-evacuation-of-isfahan-near-nuke-site/

ewallstreeter.com... -isfahan-near-nuke-site-5319/#

-Alien

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

What you just said is exactly what I thought when it comes to Iran. I only ask because I have been in a debate with another member about how its none of our business what happens in Iran. The member seems to think that it is his and our countries god given right to intervene in the Iranian internal affairs even though what you have said is most likely the truth. The Homosexuality and rights against women was his main argument but it seems he/she doesn't now verymuch about Iran to start with.

When it comes down to it with me, we shouldn't be telling others what to do or how to feel about certain subjects. It is none of our business and I wish the Iranian people, along with the Syrians all the best wishes.. I just wish others would see through the force fed BS that they are fed on a regular basis. I really cannot see how we can demonise Iran when other countries in the gulf who are aligned with the west are participating in the very same acts that Iran are accused of. I just don't get it.
edit on 4-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

The answer is that MSM wants to keep people sensitive about Tehran and Isfahan for political reasons.

I repeat that it is the election year in Iran and MSM has started the attack on Iranian's hearts and minds.

There is another aspect I'm noticing here in addition to where they ARE focusing. They are NOT focusing on Qom.

I made that little graphic up quite some time back to show the reality of attacking the Fordow facility for whatever is there. The more it's pointed out that even our SUPER Bunker Buster comes up short for physically penetrating the top ceilings of the depth that's believed to start at ...the more people seem to Rah Rah Rah the idea of getting outright STUPID about what is used to attack it. Anything to get people worked up.......except to show how a million people 20 miles away will likely not survive the experience if the place really IS what the world claims it is.

Insane isn't it? Yeah.... Isfahan and Tehran. bomb bomb bomb....while Qom is something akin to Mecca to some folks ...so Fordow? Oh ..There's a city near there? (sigh)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Fact: Iran isn't responsible!
Bottom line: Some countries haven't shown the responsibility to wield such a weapon!
You don't help countries run by tyrants and dictators that call on the destruction of their neighbors by providing them with the means!
Are you really that uneducated or do you simply don't understand what 'responsibility' means?

Theres a difference between being "uneducated" and having a difference of opinion.

I thought it more kind than saying 'STUPID'!

<< 3  4  5   >>

join