It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New arrests in UK 'others'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hi all

Just seen that Jim Davidson has been arrested as part of the 'others' lines of investigation surrounding the Savile enquiry.

In October last year he spoke out regarding the allegations, stating that another high profile name would soon come to light...

primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk...

And has now been arrested on suspicion of sexual offences;

www.mirror.co.uk...

I can't believe how many household names are coming out in this enquiry, however I am personally not accusing anyone, just sharing the news on a case which seemed rather quiet of late.

Mods if this has already been posted please link / delete as appropriate.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
delete
edit on 2-1-2013 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Whats really bad is that this was institutionalised and covered up IMO. This makes those who did the covering up as guilty as those who commited such crimes.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatsitallabout

Don't forget that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. I can't stand the man but a fair trial is everyone's entitlement. I cannot justify anything but I can remeber the old "Currant bun'S" page 3 pics.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Double
edit on 2-1-2013 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Isn't Jim Davidson going into the big brother house tomorrow?

ALS

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Comedian Jim Davidson has been ruled out of Celebrity Big Brother 2013 on the eve of the launch after apparently being arrested.

tellymix.co.uk...

He was but isn't now.

ALS

PS; I don't watch that drivel! My mrs does! Lol

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatsitallabout

This isn't a surprise. If you read books by a lot of celebrities and bands from the 60's and 70's in particular young girls are all over the place. The culture was a lot different back then and to this day I bet you all these people no matter what they say and deny really don't see anything wrong with taking advantage of these young kids. I think with consent being at 16 rather than 18 as well they seems to think that when a kid is nearly 16, like 14/15 they see it as not being that bad when even a 16 year old who is legally allowed to have sex should still be viewed as someone who is young and easily influenced.

Sadly a lot of women who were young at the time and willingly slept with these celebrities still see little wrong with it when really they were terribly taken advantage of. I saw an interview where an unidentified women claimed to have slept with many famous musicians when she was 14 all the way up to when she was older and she acted like she was just having harmless fun. She seemed to think because it wasn't rape and that she consented that it was ok. It was a huge thrill for her and she couldn't believe that these stars were interested in this young girl. She was obviously flattered at being chosen when they had models around and plenty of other women and because she had a good time and enjoyed herself it was like she thought that everything was ok. She even bragged about being flown out to meet one artist in particular (she never mentioned names) who she stayed with over the summer. I would have thought that she was a fantasist, but reading bands autobiographies from the 70's and 80's they don't even hide the fact that they are with under age girls, in one I read a while ago the guy even brags that the girl was a daughter of a well known celebrity and he used to drop her of at her Catholic his school run by nuns on the back of his motorbike! Back then having a cute, slightly under age girlfriend seems to have been fashionable.

Some people have no shame at all and these poor girls unfortunately have grown up to think that this bahavior is normal and ok. What worries me is that the women in the interview was a mother and said even though she would not be happy if her daughter did the same thing she would not see it as abuse to be reported to the police. I think these kids are damaged and obviously at the time think that it's something to brag about being with a celebrity and as they get older still see it as something to brag about because they think it makes them somebody or appear to be more desirable since they think that they must have been special or particularly attractive to have been chosen by someone famous who can have almost anyone they want.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
All of these washed up celebrities are just cannon fodder to deflect away from anyone related to the British Government past and present, methinks.

There's a lot more to this. But it will get buried like it always does.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy
All of these washed up celebrities are just cannon fodder to deflect away from anyone related to the British Government past and present, methinks.

Was just about to say the same thing. The thing is this is operation yewtree, which is specific to the Saville investigation. I was listening to a House of Lords debate the other day where they were arguing there was no need to re investigate the Wales Child-home cases, as the enquiry at the time was sufficient. They will protect their own and scapegoat others.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by skitzspiricy

Was just about to say the same thing. The thing is this is operation yewtree, which is specific to the Saville investigation. I was listening to a House of Lords debate the other day where they were arguing there was no need to re investigate the Wales Child-home cases, as the enquiry at the time was sufficient. They will protect their own and scapegoat others.

I'm disgusted to hear that, but not surprised.

It all needs to be relooked at thoroughly. From Wales to Jersey and everything inbetween.

Savile is the key here, unfortunately he is now dead. He had his fingers in many pies and mixed in many strange and powerful circles for someone who i regarded as a very low rate TV personality and Radio DJ. It's all related in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Always glad to see you vigilant in regards to this subject

Isn't it disgusting, the sheer size of this conspiracy

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Always glad to see you vigilant in regards to this subject

Isn't it disgusting, the sheer size of this conspiracy

Oh man it's just all so effed up, it makes me mad. I remember the whole haute de la garenne care home case, was one of the reasons I ended up on here I think. It just seemed like such a cover up and conspiracy. I just hate the thought of innocent kids being abused by those in power and getting away with it. People we are meant to trust and hold in high regard, taking advantage of their positions. The conspiracy theories linking it to the higher elements of the British establishment also fascinate me.

new topics

top topics

join