It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8ft tall praying mantis alien declared REAL by Experts!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
if this was real, which its not im sure... and this was me taking the pictures I would be running after this thing with a camera in one hand snapping picture and a video camera in the other hand doing video with my phone on my ear calling the police telling them I am chasing after a giant mantis mutant thing to get the men in black out here immediately!

Either way idk i never get this stuff it doesnt look that far away why not a clearer picture or more of them.. makes no sense althoug heven if it was super clear it could easily still be fake so either way until we get one in a cage on the nightly news or I see one in my backyard and i shoot it in the head and have a dead body.. I cant confirm its real.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
they be testing holographic tech like the tupac hologram...its obvious. in taiwan...of all places/

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

I don't doubt that somewhere in the universe, and perhaps even on Earth, a similar creature exists. There are some definitely interesting stories regarding "Insectoids" to say the least.

However, in this particular case, I think we're dealing with a fake. I just don't "feel it".

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I want to believe. But I simply cannot. If I were to choose an image that persuaded me, this would not be it. Thank you anyways.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is a monument from Taitung. I'm not saying it's the same thing, but it makes you think.

It's my opinion that we're not looking at a real alien being, even though I don't know what one looks like.
There's many scare crows round those parts also. Just something to keep in mind.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think they meant the photo is real, not the alien.

And to the person who posted on the first page saying it looked just like a grey alien.. no. Not at all.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
wth is it doing wandering around ?

smells like a photoshop job

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

I would be running after this thing with a camera in one hand snapping picture and a video camera in the other hand doing video with my phone on my ear calling the police

Except the guy who took the pic IS the police!
Allegedly.
Which makes you think. Why didn't he do exactly what you just said?
There must be some kind of logical explanation for this one, and, we will hear it soon I'm sure.
Interesting thought to say the least. Would've liked to know what they're saying in the video also, that would've helped, maybe, maybe not.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

oooooohhhhhhh "experts"!!!!! it must be true then

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Only one blurry photo! Hogwash!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
You have to ask yourself to begin with, how alien would an alien be from an alien world that could walk around our Earth pretty much as we humans do?
You could say pretty much the same as us essentially, with all the senses, plus or minus.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Really can't see this being real. looks like poor photo editing tbh like an alien was placed in the picture then shadowed.

Hoax i think.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
further evidence, the 8ft tall creature arrives in saucer!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
They deem it "real?" How do they deem it real? Nothing ---NOTHING about it looks real!

There are no facial features --none. No eyes, nose, mouth, ears, hair, etc.
No evidence of any body hair whatsoever. There are no identifying marks ANYWHERE --just a "Hollow Man" and people are deeming it real and others follow along so blindly. Wow.

I really hope nobody gets too excited about this because everything about this screams FAKE.
Seriously, does this look real to anyone? This is what we've been reduced to? We are so desperate to believe in aliens that we NOW are accepting images that look anything from a cardboard cutout to a 6th grade Photoshop school project.

So I actually took the time and delved deeper, much deeper...

I took the available images and then scanned them into my computer at 800dpi and really examined the photos.

There's nothing to the images. It's a drawing made into a "video." Believe it or not, it looks as though it was done in at least 2 different types of pencil, I'll say a 3B for sure and then something on top of that and in some areas intermingled and of course layered. Two different types of pencils often means a change of mind as one sketches and too lazy to start over in the correct pencil --no pro would do that. Layering means one type was used, then another to create certain effects, like shading.

Conclusion: Fake.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
China, huh? Yah, it looks real to me too.

First it was the "Indian Flying UFO Humanoid", now the "8 ft. Chinese Insectoid".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe they are related, by Paradigm Distractions, Inc.
edit on 2-1-2013 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Why is it that these hoax bin looking videos always end up on TV?
I mean, I've heard of mantis-typed aliens before but this is ridiculous.

That saying, I will not discard the possibility of these types of aliens existing.

Mind programing aware, I will not be deceived by the MSM's constant attempts to normalize what we are suppose to believe in. Obviously, they must know that it's stupid to point out how "experts" say that mantis aliens are real with THIS video.

Once more, just another attempt to laugh at the whole UFO community's credibility.
edit on 2-1-2013 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2013 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Experts in what exactly? I read the source article and they simply suggest "experts"..like a expert is expert at everything, be it cooking, biotechnology, photography, etc...

Names, Credentials, and actual quotes in context from "experts"...else my expert opinion (I am a expert at minecraft), this is nothing of interest.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Dropping? Ufology is a joke. And its not even a funny one. its a percentage of our population that are clinically retarded.

That's a ludicrous statement, as well as uncalled for.

Many intelligent and credible witnesses have seen amazing things. And taken pictures of them. And created reports about them... in the military, in the aviation industry, etc. Political figures, police officers, priests and scientists have reported UFOs, and many were made believers due to their experience.

While I agree there are many ridiculous UFO reports (like this thread), this doesn't invalidate all Ufology. If you are so certain that there are no such things as UFOs, I would love to present you a few cases. If you are right, then you should have easy answers to what these sightings actually were. If you cannot identify them, then perhaps you can struggle with the thought that yes.. there are objects out there that do amazing things, that humans have been unable to identify.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join