It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof 2 Guns Found in Black Honda at Sandy Hook Elementary School

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Of course something is up. A kid doesn't just go on a shooting spree. I hate this 20 post count.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Here's a possible eyewitness account of Ryan Lanza--or Adam--being the real "guy in the woods:"

www.sandyhookhoax.com...
www.youtube.com...
MizzChrizzty23
RYAN LANZA, the guy in this video, and the guy you'll see in a black hat and glasses on fb if you search for Rlan Lanza was AT THE SCHOOL!! He was in the woods, got taken down by the police, then walked to the car in handcuffs!! My mom and I both saw him and thought he and his brother were twins because they first named his brother as Ryan and I automatically looked that name up on fb within the second they first released the names, and the guy we SAW walking in handcuffs AT THE SCHOOL was the

edit on 18-1-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

This was covered in the local newspaper called the "Newtown Bee" which can be found HERE:

According to a reliable local law enforcement source, [...] A man with a gun who was spotted in the woods near the school on the day of the incident was an off-duty tactical squad police officer from another town, according to the source.

Now I'm not sure exactly how reliable ATSers think the "source" is, but I figured I was obligated to point this article out.

edit on 1/18/13 by insightout because: ugh punctuation

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I need more than someone's facebook comment to believe that to be true. It is very strange that Ryan nor his dad have made any more public statements since the incident.
ANother oddity I heard was that Adam Lanza wasn't listed in his mother's obit. I'm going to look that up now to see if it's legit.

Apparently it's true:

She is survived by a son, Ryan J. Lanza of Hoboken, N.J.; her mother, Dorothy (Huse) (Champion) Hanson of Barrington, N.H.; two brothers, James M. Champion of Kingston, N.H., and Donald R. Champion of Colorado; a sister and brother-in-law, Carol A. Gould of Maine; her former husband, Peter Lanza of Connecticut; her special nieces and nephews, and several aunts, uncles, cousins, and many friends.

www.legacy.com...

No mention of Adam. Some have speculated he never existed. They have me wondering now.
edit on 18-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Maybe he wasn't listed because he killed her?

And since he died a few hours later, how would one word that? He didn't proceed her in death, yet he did survive for long either.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

No mention of Adam. Some have speculated he never existed. They have me wondering now.

Funny I was reading that today also......what a strange story indeed.......

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I was stating that the people on this website already have created enough resources showing all the holes that the official story has provided. I did not see a reason for me to detail them in my response, especially since I have already in multiple topics. I definitely was not saying that we shouldn't try to help people figure out what has happened/didn't happen, I was simply trying to keep my response as brief as possible.

On a a side note, I found this video today that sent shivers up my spine...

1:00, he states that Adam tried to buy another rifle from a gun store in the area, but was denied "because of the tough gun regulation that the state employes" (paraphrasing). If this is not clear proof of their agenda here, then I don't know what is... Not to mention their statement that only pistols were found, directly contradicts the testimony of the lead coroner, that the .223 Bushmaster rifle was the main weapon used.....

I share your worry at the state of affairs we are facing, and I certainly did not mean to be condescending or anything in my last response. Just trying to keep it brief so that people don't have to read my densely written sentences, I tend to get rather long winded if I don't try to keep it as short, and sweet as possible.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

it wasn't one gun pulled from the trunk. it was TWO. watch this extended video. at 2:29 two seperate techs each pull one gun each out of the trunk

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I see I have hit a nerve very telling........

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Apologists have nerves of steel!!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I posted this elsewhere but it applies here also.
I found where some of the original helicopter footage is from. I think the video we have seen is from 2 helicopters actually but this is some footage very similar to what we have and you hear a guy say that looks like an assault rifle doesn't it.........hence probably why they ran with the story "the" assault rifle was in the trunk yet they didn't realize they were looking at a shot gun.

www.nbcnewyork.com...#!/on-air/as-seen-on/Authorities-Retrieve-Rifle-from-Trunk-at-Shooting-Scene/183584891

That link will not direct link so you have to copy and paste and it shows up in Google.

I just noticed you can click 2X to increase the HD and this is by far the clearest footage to date. What looked like a 2nd weapon before now looks like the shotgun magazine he is holding.
edit on 25-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
I posted this elsewhere but it applies here also.
I found where some of the original helicopter footage is from. I think the video we have seen is from 2 helicopters actually but this is some footage very similar to what we have and you hear a guy say that looks like an assault rifle doesn't it.........hence probably why they ran with the story "the" assault rifle was in the trunk yet they didn't realize they were looking at a shot gun.

www.nbcnewyork.com...#!/on-air/as-seen-on/Authorities-Retrieve-Rifle-from-Trunk-at-Shooting-Scene/183584891

That link will not direct link so you have to copy and paste and it shows up in Google.

I just noticed you can click 2X to increase the HD and this is by far the clearest footage to date. What looked like a 2nd weapon before now looks like the shotgun magazine he is holding.
edit on 25-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

Here is an easier link. Half way down the page to the left:

www.nbcnewyork.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by insightout

This was covered in the local newspaper called the "Newtown Bee" which can be found HERE:

The Newtown Bee, the only newspaper on the planet with the ability to interview the dead post-mortem...

I understand that conflicting reports often occur during breaking news situations, but an Editor fabricating and publishing a detailed story purporting to be his or her original reporting should result in immediate termination. The Newtown Bee's retraction statement was less than honest and the Editor reporting the story is still employed by the publication. Therefore IMO the Newtown Bee is worthless drivel.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The guy on top right is carrying both guns while the guy on top left is carrying the shotgun magazine. View it in hires and you can see the scope on the gun in his right hand - which makes it the rifle as the Saiga didn't have a scope on it.

From video here - www.nbcnewyork.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

The guy on top right is carrying both guns while the guy on top left is carrying the shotgun magazine. View it in hires and you can see the scope on the gun in his right hand - which makes it the rifle as the Saiga didn't have a scope on it.

From video here - www.nbcnewyork.com... [/quote

I'm still having a really hard time making out what the top right guy has in his right hand.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by stickywicket

He's holding it upside down, you can see the end of the stock and a little of the scope.
I tracked it down, it appears to be a Magpull stock or very similar to this:

or this one (CCA SRS):

Can you see it now?
Don't forget to view full screen at hi-res.
edit on 26-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added picture

edit on 26-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added picture

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
In the long video I see him close the trunk with his right hand with nothing in it. I think what you see is his camera hanging from his neck. I went back and reviewed these videos again and noticed some new things. You will see he and another guy, the guy on the bottom right, both have cameras and you can see them in the other videos. I also notice the guy in brown clearing a weapon 2 different times. One time he has a guy holding a light right next to him and another time he has light coming from behind him as you see one person move out of the way so he can have light. I am not sure why they did this.......maybe for the tv cameras maybe for the video/cameras they were holding. I know one thing for sure though, that new video CLEARLY shows a HUGE magazine being removed from that shot gun. WHY didn't Vance list it on his latest letter? It says:

To eliminate any confusion or misinformation, we will again describe and identify the weapons seized at the school crime scene.

Are you kidding me? He told us ONLY what they wanted to PERIOD. If anything he just created MORE confusion and absolutely provided misinformation by not listing that magazine or it's capacity as he did with the AR-15. They also could have easily described the Canta as "AKA Saiga". What was that you said about prosecuting people who give misinformation Vance?

edit on 26-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: corrected to say the long video

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I am convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that something is being covered up here; I just am quite unsure as to what it is... However, right now I am much more concerned that our access to ATS or any site for that matter may soon be compromised due to the strong possibility of Obama enacting internet kill protocols because of Anon's efforts. I feel like we've been hearing rumblings in MSM of such potential issues focused on the internet...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

I'll tell you what I believe is being covered up.
(this is all theoretical, of course)
The shotgun was the murder weapon.
(Supporting evidence:
1) Bulletproof glass blown out, a rifle would leave holes, a shotgun could do the damage seen (pic below)
The glass is at a minimum safety glass as evidenced by the frosted appearance throughout the remaining glass showing it is shattered.

2) Victims difficult to identify. Like with the glass, bullets would only leave entry holes, a shotgun would cause far more cosmetic damage.

3) Eyewitness descriptions of gunshots heard, described as "thuds" "someone kicking a door" "pots falling" "someone hammering" - nothing like the sharp crack of bullets at 2,700 fps.

4) Radio transmission by police at 09:55:34AM " E5 (out of breath) Be advised we have multiple weapons including long rifles and shotguns". How did he know there was a shotgun on scene if it was still in the trunk of Lanza's car. He must have seen spent shells. Had he seen the perp the message would have been worded differently. This also means there was a second weapon used on scene, a rifle of some sort which is doubtful that 1 perp could carry both. It is possible that one weapon was used and then the other swapped for one in the car.

5) Lastly we have the cryptic wording of ME Dr. Carver; "the long weapon was used" and "I hope this doesn't come crashing down later on the people of Newtown".

I really wanted to post this as a thread here but I see no way to do it so here it is for now.

edit on 27-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: made wording less graphic

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

AsktheAnimals your theory is well thought out, logical and the supporting evidence you've cited is compelling. The image of the ABC 10 screencap that you included is one that I've never seen before (I think I've been so focused on highlighting examples of how media coverage of this tragedy exemplifies the death of journalism in any form).

As I've previously noted, I am by no means an expert on firearms and have never used or even held a firearm. When I think of a shotgun the first thing that comes to mind is Pa Ingalls and Mr Edwards going hunting together. That being said, I apologize for the ignorance of this question, but could an Izhmash Saiga-12 kill so many? My ignorance of shotguns makes me wonder how Lanza alone was able to murder so many without any emerging survival stories.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join