posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:53 AM
reply to post by NickDC202
I'll tell you what I believe is being covered up.
(this is all theoretical, of course)
The shotgun was the murder weapon.
1) Bulletproof glass blown out, a rifle would leave holes, a shotgun could do the damage seen (pic below)
The glass is at a minimum safety glass as evidenced by the frosted appearance throughout the remaining glass showing it is shattered.
2) Victims difficult to identify. Like with the glass, bullets would only leave entry holes, a shotgun would cause far more cosmetic damage.
3) Eyewitness descriptions of gunshots heard, described as "thuds" "someone kicking a door" "pots falling" "someone hammering" - nothing like the
sharp crack of bullets at 2,700 fps.
4) Radio transmission by police at 09:55:34AM " E5 (out of breath) Be advised we have multiple weapons including long rifles and shotguns". How did
he know there was a shotgun on scene if it was still in the trunk of Lanza's car. He must have seen spent shells. Had he seen the perp the message
would have been worded differently. This also means there was a second weapon used on scene, a rifle of some sort which is doubtful that 1 perp could
carry both. It is possible that one weapon was used and then the other swapped for one in the car.
5) Lastly we have the cryptic wording of ME Dr. Carver; "the long
weapon was used" and "I hope this doesn't come crashing down later on the
people of Newtown".
I really wanted to post this as a thread here but I see no way to do it so here it is for now.
edit on 27-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: made wording less graphic