It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Knowledge (Part I) Video Series. Mind melted...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

This series isn't done, but I believe there are 5 parts and I'm currently on the 2nd. I had to stop and come on here to post, that's how wild it is.

The video discusses frequencies of the mind and body, and the hardlink physical connecting "spiritual forces" such as emption with your dna and physical matter. I know, I know.. it may sound like your typical documentary but wowzers. A few times, I had to rewind and retake it in. I feel.. instantly better after watching this, but at the same time my mind is blown. It shows a man frying in an egg on a peice of wood with power current. cold surface, because of how atoms react.

Enough rambling! Time out of your life now and watch this! Will report back once I'm all caught up.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
These are AWESOME I watched this a while ago and ya like you said its mindblowing!
Thanks for posting this for others to see

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Tnx !!!

Great info!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
thanks for the share dude

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I've watched this series before... #4 was my favorite, it was the one that got banned from YouTube for several months until they finally allowed it back on, supposedly there is another coral castle one coming but it seems to keep getting "delayed"...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I posted parts 1 thru 4.5 back in the July

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a great series. Been waiting on part 5 for sometime now.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This is an excellent series! Part 5 just came out around New Years. Killuminati's videos leading up to part 5 was excellent information. Some of the knowledge the video provides I've known of, some I have never heard of. Part 5 however has took it to the next level. It has completely fogged the coming information in future videos, I wonder what this series is revealing next..

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I just watched the first 3 parts, excellent videos IMO!

I was particularly interested in the 3rd one about the Giza pyramid...
I recently took an architecture class and my prof. (who has done major architecture worldwide
and designed most the of disneylands worldwide as well) was quick to dismiss any theory besides
what is recognized publicly as BS...needless to say I just sent him the video

Lets see him discredit that with a logical explanation hahaha

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiseseeker
This is an excellent series! Part 5 just came out around New Years. Killuminati's videos leading up to part 5 was excellent information. Some of the knowledge the video provides I've known of, some I have never heard of. Part 5 however has took it to the next level. It has completely fogged the coming information in future videos, I wonder what this series is revealing next..

You are correct - it was posted on New Year's Day. I haven't watched it yet but can't wait to. Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Thumbs up...
I am going to give these a look when i have time.

Thanks
Indisputable

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I was just logging on to ATS to see if I could find something to busy my mind with for a couple of hours. Then I see this thread. This stuff is right up my street.

Thanks for posting, I'm going in!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Watched the first. Somewhat interesting (other than throwing in the illuminati stuff - I simply don't believe any of that).

Going to look up some of the research journal articles for the DNA experiments. Anyone read any that they were referencing? Wondering if the samples were acetylated. What form? Histones present?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Holy shoot. part 4.5 is freightening!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I have to say I'm a little bit disappointed in part 5. I was hoping he would demonstrate how to actually lift limestone, instead it was a bunch of conspiracies linking greek gods to hurricane sandy, puppies in Iraq, Saturn, and Chiliean miners; a big conglomeration of junk that didn't make a whole lot of sense...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I didnt know about these series... I'm still on the third and all I can say is WOW!

Thanks for sharing..

this is exactly why I started visiting ATS and still the reason why I still come back!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

You must understand though, Killuminati has said himself that Part 5 was just a part of the actual Part 5. He decided to split part 5 into three parts because it's such a big topic. That's why he says in the youtube comments be patient, it will all make sense.

I hope he's right

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Cool series. Im on the third one... fascinating information.

TPTB really want us to believe that copper chisels and rock hammers made ALL of that, with precision exceeding what is capable today, all pointing north, all lined up globally... what poor fool would actually even entertain the idea?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Ahhhh!!! Got all the way to 4.5/5teaser and was going to watch pt.5 and it says killuminati hasn't made it available for mobile devices yet

Somebody contact him/her/it/they/them.... whoever and request it to be set to be viewed via. Mobile device.... not very sharing with the truth if he limits who and how the truth he reveals can be accessed.... before you say " watch it on a computer" I don't own one currently and haven't the means to acquire one.

Now that I've ranted, let me say... HOLY SH!T

There is some really great information here! Some of this I knew, but these videos blew my mind. They made me smile more than anything :-)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wiseseeker

But surely you must understand my disappointment. Neither in part 4 nor in part 5 did he actually demonstrate how coral castle was built, even though the title of #4 is "the real secret of how coral castle was built" or something. When we get an actual demonstration of the author moving limestone using the same techniques used to build coral castle, then I'll be impressed.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Had to reply to this, so I have something to watch with my weekly glass(or 2, or 3) of wine tomorrow. I look forward to it. Thank you for the info.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join