It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Knowledge (Part I) Video Series. Mind melted...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

I completely understand where you are coming from, the title is indeed misleading but the information presented fascinating nonetheless. I feel as if Killuminati doesn't know the complete truth either though. I mean, if one knew the full secret to Coral Castle wouldn't you think they would try to present such valuable information more publicly? I think Killuminati has valuable knowledge, but I doubt he knows all of it, you know what I mean?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Thanks for posting(re-posting to anyone who has seen it before) stuff like this needs to be recirculated on ATS and was one of the main reasons I joined.

Being extremely science minded I have found that science has yet to and probably never will explain consciousness, the spirit/soul, emotions and intelligence.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Great stuff so far well worth the watch! Thanks for posting I had not seen them before... I am on 3 now... I wonder if there is a torrent of the whole thing somewhere? This would be nice to burn to DVD and give to people...

I love the idea that; matter has never given rise to consciousness therefore consciousness is what gives rise to matter taking form (paraphrase)...
edit on 3-1-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Great stuff so far well worth the watch! Thanks for posting I had not seen them before... I am on 3 now... I wonder if there is a torrent of the whole thing somewhere? This would be nice to burn to DVD and give to people...

I love the idea that; matter has never given rise to consciousness therefore consciousness is what gives rise to matter taking form (paraphrase)...
edit on 3-1-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

Good day!

Let me help:

You can go to keepvid.com and copy/paste the youtube video URL in download the the file. Do this for all 6 parts.
Then within Windows go to "Windows Movie Maker", and drag in each part (in order). Once complete, you should be able to go to File > Burn > DVD

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ok I listened to all 5 videos now and the whole thing is awesome. One of the best things I got out of it is in 4.5 toward the end there is and interview with Bruce Lipton a cellular biologist who wrote a book called The Biology of Belief. He made a discovery back in the sixties that Genes or DNA do not determine how cells act or what they become as was conventional thought and still is to some degree. He discovered that environment determined what cells developed into and proved it to his colleagues. He still got flack from his colleagues and the university and ended up leaving the University of Wisconsin as a tenured professor because he could not teach his students lies anymore...

I am listening to an audio of him now and may get his book. He said that discovery changed his life as he realized he was not a victim of his genes/heredity and could be the master of his life and said he has not been sick in 20 years since he figured out how to change his programming. from childhood because that is what determines how your physical body and your life is etc... Pretty fascinating stuff...

Here is his website: www.brucelipton.com...
edit on 4-1-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

He discovered that environment determined what cells developed into and proved it to his colleagues.

Think about that for a minute... our environment has a direct impact on the development of our cells.

Think about the environment that has been created in the US and how it is changing. How violent it is... 95% of the news on TV is BAD news... including race and class warfare. It seems as though this inescapable negativity shapes our environment. How would that affect cell development??

Next question - is our environment being shaped with such blatant and overwhelming negativity deliberately; for some purpose/agenda?

Makes ya wonder... at least it should

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven

He discovered that environment determined what cells developed into and proved it to his colleagues.

Think about that for a minute... our environment has a direct impact on the development of our cells.

Think about the environment that has been created in the US and how it is changing. How violent it is... 95% of the news on TV is BAD news... including race and class warfare. It seems as though this inescapable negativity shapes our environment. How would that affect cell development??

Next question - is our environment being shaped with such blatant and overwhelming negativity deliberately; for some purpose/agenda?

Yes this is true because the mind determines the environment your cells live in so they attack the mind with all this negative influence to keep us in an environment not conducive to healthy cells (Lipton gets into all this). this is why they control the media.

If we want to change the world we need only change ourselves and we have the power to do it and stop being victims and thinking there is nothing we can do. Lipton claims he changed himself in a relatively short period of time and I am looking forward to his explaining how its done but I have not got that far yet in the audio i am listening to.

Some of what he is talking about is in video 4.5 at about 43:40

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven

If we want to change the world we need only change ourselves and we have the power to do it and stop being victims and thinking there is nothing we can do.

Bingo!

It's a constant personal battle, and we make it very tough on ourselves as most of us have trouble looking in the mirror, we like to blame others for our situation and make excuses. Yes of course there are somethings we just can't control, but there is so much more that we can control.

Understanding that concept is the real awakening. And there is no flash of light; there is no "it just dawned on me" moment; it is a daily struggle and a practice. And with all the available distractions to keep us from ourselves and from realizing our potential, it will continue to be tumultuous adventure.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Understanding that concept is the real awakening. And there is no flash of light; there is no "it just dawned on me" moment; it is a daily struggle and a practice. And with all the available distractions to keep us from ourselves and from realizing our potential, it will continue to be tumultuous adventure.

You are right it is a daily struggle however i have this inner knowing there is a better way and have been searching for it. Napoleon Hill says auto suggestion is the way to change your perception from negative to positive and still repetition and perseverance is needed.. Lipton say positive vs negative perception is the key also but he breaks it down scientifically on why that is from the cellular level to our whole human level so to speak and says he changed it in himself in a relatively short period of time so I am curious and anxious to get to his "how to part" in changing it. I doubt there is a full magic bullet but if we can cut the time it takes to change ourselves down in any way shape or form it is worth it...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

thnx

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I think you might be right that it doesnt have to be a struggle. And I think Lipton knows what he is talking about because he is living it and I might be living a little piece of it myself. I've always said "I never get sick" for as long as I can remember and I rarely ever do, it's a mindset. I never get the flushot, I rarely take ibuprofen unless my back is bothering from golf or being 6'7", or a combination of both. I take pride in this fact that I don't get sick, it's something I remember telling future employers during interviews because I never take sick days.

I think it's important to realize (which I'm sure you already do) that if this is the case and we can manipulate our cells, it can also work negatively, in terms of stress or constant worrying, etc. There's all kinds of studies on how stress affects the body (our cells).

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I doubt killumanti knows how to levitate limestone or he would just be showing us youtube vids of him levitating limestone in his backyard.

That is not the point, the point is to show this knowledge did and does exist. With the recent moves in the fields of sonic levitation and diamagnetics even mainstream science in closing in on this ability.

This information is ahead of the curve and despite whatever conspiracy (if you can even still call it that as these days they aren't even trying to hide their intentions) information is there the math and concepts are what matter if your only goal from watching this vid is "does it float"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join