It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Was MI6 Team Doing In Paris The Night Princess Diana Died?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoorKnobEddie

Originally posted by hellobruce

I am not an assassin so I wouldn't know what it would take to flip over a car.

Simply a drunk driver speeding.... it happens every day!

Sorry I don't buy your claims. Princess Diana said that she was in danger, that dark forces were after her and predicted her demise.

I remember her making certain claims like that but Diana did have a tendency for being dramatic and playing the victim.I'm sorry but I'm just saying exactly what I used to say when she was alive.I know she,like many who die young and tragically are often raised to be more than what they were when they were alive and IMO Diana was one.I don't deny she got a rough ride off the Royals but she was no angel either.

She played the press incredibly well and in all honesty I think the whole Dark forces and fearing for her life was as much her own imagination and her usual over dramtics for public and press support.She always did play the victim very well.She was close,however,to her sons and I just don't see them lying down and taking it if they had the slightest suspicion their own family was behind their mothers murder,if murder it was !!!

Again,I still thing the white Fiat Uno is the thing that really stands out as an anomoly.The doctor's wife in the car in front of Diana's merc swears it was there and had some direct involvement with the crash.I can't remember quite how it fits in now but I am sure it was later linked to a member or ex member MI6.I just can't remember how !!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

She was engaged to a Muslim and pregnant with his child.

She was not engaged, nor was she pregnant.... apart from that your post is accurate!

ok ..

but was she mummified ?? if so, how would we even know she was pregnant if she was...or wasn't for that matter .. i.e. the link in the OP ..

No she said not long before the collision that she wasn't pregnant and never claimed to be.It's another myth that has grown up after time but you have to imagine a future family with Dodi wasn't outside the realms of possibility so it may have been a real problem for the establishment in the future !!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DoorKnobEddie

call back the number that calls, you if it says it is not in service then your phone has been set on tap. thats how they do it. i have been dealing with the feds running me thru there ringer. and i have tested alot of things to see how they do it and thats one. how i did it is i had random guy at work call a women i dealt with that i knew was involved after he hung up he got a call he did not know. he called it back and guess what it was out of service.

Truth dispels the darkness.

Dragon

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Sorry I don't buy your claims. Princess Diana said that she was in danger, that dark forces were after her and predicted her demise.

Oh please, Have you ever read anything about the woman? This is going to sound rude, but she was a drama queen. Loved for certain, but very dramatic. She was prone to acting out to get her way. Go read the biographies. She was certainly not some angel. I'm not saying she was a bad person, but she played the media like a fiddle and they loved it.

I can't put it past Diana to make up crap like that considering the lies she told before she died.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Oh please, Have you ever read anything about the woman? This is going to sound rude, but she was a drama queen. Loved for certain, but very dramatic. She was prone to acting out to get her way. Go read the biographies. She was certainly not some angel. I'm not saying she was a bad person, but she played the media like a fiddle and they loved it.

I can't put it past Diana to make up crap like that considering the lies she told before she died.

I'm afraid I do agree with here to a degree.Diana was very adept at playing the public and the press.She played the victim exceptionally well and had a flare for the dramatic yet she also did a great deal of good too.I was kid in the late 70's and grew up through the 80's and I remember Diana,or admittedly the public persona known as Diana very well long before she became the Princess of Peace or whatever since her death.

She has like many figures of politics,media and history that died tragic deaths become almost a figurehead to represent what people believe but in life she was a very human and often flawed person.

Don't burn me down for saying this but haven't we learnt in the last 6 months that somebody can have an impeccable legacy in terms of charitable works and in truth have been a sick,vile person in reality.Like I said don't shoot me down and accuse me of saying Diana was in anyway like Saville,I'm not saying that but what I am saying is that someones legacy of good works may not always be the whole story and I know that I am not anti-Diana but simply maintaining what I believed about her before she died,I don't see her death changes that.In an earlier post I mentioned how we were up when the news first came through which very much suggested her injuries weren't life threatening and I genuinely pleased to hear that,I didn't much like her but I certainly wouldnt wsh her dead !!

Btw I've neglected to thank the OP for bringing this up,,it's an interesting find and a subject of debate that will carry on forever like the Kennedy assassination !!

S&F
edit on 1/1/13 by fastbob72 because: adding a wee aside

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

Well, I don't think she was a bad person. I get a lot of flack from the cult of Diana because I don't really think Charles is a bad person either. I think he just made a poor choice when he didn't tell his dad to get stuffed decades ago when he wanted to marry Camilla. I think he did try with Diana but it was doomed from the start. She was always insecure and he really only married out of duty.

As foul as their relationship got toward the end I don't think he ever wanted her dead. She was a good mother to his children and he publicly acknowledged that often. She was prone to making reckless choices in her life but most people only hear the good things.

I think Diana like most smart celebrities was a master of media manipulation. It also helps that she is dead. Dying young is probably the best way to make people forget all your faults. If she was still alive I doubt people would have the same opinion of her.
edit on 1-1-2013 by antonia because: opps

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by fastbob72

Well, I don't think she was a bad person. I get a lot of flack from the cult of Diana because I don't really think Charles is a bad person either. I think he just made a poor choice when he didn't tell his dad to get stuffed decades ago when he wanted to marry Camilla. I think he did try with Diana but it was doomed from the start. She was always insecure and he really only married out of duty.

As foul as their relationship got toward the end I don't think he ever wanted her dead. She was a good mother to his children and he publicly acknowledged that often. She was prone to making reckless choices in her life but most people only hear the good things.

I think Diana like most smart celebrities was a master of media manipulation. It also helps that she is dead. Dying young is probably the best way to make people forget all your faults. If she was still alive I doubt people would have the same opinion of her.
edit on 1-1-2013 by antonia because: opps

That's pretty much what I was trying to say in my own way but I was writing it with a mind to defending myself against the backlash I was expecting,which so far I'm surprised hasn't come but give it time.lol

No I don't think she was a bad person and I think you're right about their marriage being doomed from the start.She was very young and naive then and in some ways it's almost has a feel of an arranged marriage,which I suppose almost every Royal wedding throughout history has been anyway.Of course all I remember is the everybody saying how wonderful it was,romantic,a fairytale wedding and how much they were in love etc,etc.When was it 1982,i think,I was a 10 year old boy so had as much interest in it as I had in doing my homework and I was much older when I heard about the Camila dimension.

This is favourite discussion,debating point between me and the gf,she's convinced the Royals were behind her death but as I've always been skeptical,they just have too much to lose if it ever came out,remember not even the monarch is above the law,it cost the first King Charles his head to find that one out.

She was a good mother and did a lot of good but I brought up Saville just as a very recent reminder that doing good doesn't mean always mean the person was good but that was more to illustrate my point that she was a human being and was flawed like the rest of us,I was in no way comparing her personally to Saville.I think became skilled at playing the media game and the innocent victim role was one she played well.I put the dark forces,fearing for her life down to that more than a genuine threat she felt but who knows.

The only way I can see their being something in it being engineered by the likes of MI6 and that is a VERY BIG IF would be them taking it on themselves to do what they believed the Royals wanted.Akin to Henry II and Thomas Becket shouting out 'who'll rid me of this priest' and two knights overheard him,rushed off and butchered him at Canterbury Cathedral.That is the only scenario I see as plausible and even then it's pure speculation.

I'm afraid I'll require a good deal better evidence than the memoirs of a Russian.I mean,UK/Russian relations haven't really improved after that whole polonium business 6 years or so ago plus they seem to be on a campaign of stirring it with the west right now.Not just us but with the US too.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avgudar
Why was she killed?

She was engaged to a Muslim and pregnant with his child. Could you imagine the future king of England having a Muslim half brother?

I think the Muslim thing is a bit of a detail and a red herring. The salient point is that Dodi Fayed was not of favoured stock. As a member of the Royal family, it is never a good idea to get cosy with someone of unfavoured stock.

However if you do, you must never have children by that person, because that person and his/her family automatically therefore also become members of the Royal family.

Such an act would be understood to be a self-imposed death penalty.

For example, King Edward VIII had to abdicate when he wanted to marry Wallis Simpson (a person of unfavoured stock).

And, though they were allowed to marry and to spend many happy years together...

They remained childless.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
ok .. this is purely off the cuff...

there's a thread on here of a member doing business/aqquiring a contract with a very weathly woman who, pretty much remained nameless, even though he talked to her. It was HIS opinion, through his short conversations with her that she was in a position where once your 'in'.. you can never get out..

'hotel californina' style..

going off of that premsis, even the Mob does the same thing, Diana couldn't say a whole lot due to this 'mob mentality' she was in.

Here's the way I break it all down in a nutshell...

1) She gets coaxed into the hype of being a royal, not fully knowing exact what was in store for her...

2) After the wedding, seeing her facial expressions, I interpreted her sad face/depressed/angry expression as being caught in the middle ..

3) She must have babies to carry on the lingage .. or die trying

4) Time was against her and she was looking for a way of an escape, trying to buy a bit more time, they finally caught her...

edit on 2-1-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CJCrawley

Why was she killed?

She was engaged to a Muslim and pregnant with his child. Could you imagine the future king of England having a Muslim half brother?

I think the Muslim thing is a bit of a detail and a red herring. The salient point is that Dodi Fayed was not of favoured stock. As a member of the Royal family, it is never a good idea to get cosy with someone of unfavoured stock.

However if you do, you must never have children by that person, because that person and his/her family automatically therefore also become members of the Royal family.

Such an act would be understood to be a self-imposed death penalty.

For example, King Edward VIII had to abdicate when he wanted to marry Wallis Simpson (a person of unfavoured stock).

And, though they were allowed to marry and to spend many happy years together...

They remained childless.

The reason Wallís Simpson was unfavoured was because she was with Edward and still knocking off Von Ribbentrop the Nazi ambassador.

If you ask me they used her to both put Edward in an unteneable position then force him to abdicate because he was too pro-Nazi for everyones liking and too liable to rock the boat rather than smile,give speeches and get on with it.

When the rest of the country was shocked and mortified he went the establishment would have been sighing with relief and patting each other on the back !!

Another glorious revolution.lol

Charles has the habit of saying what he thinks.wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt become king but handing it on.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by pathwalker777

When I rang back, there was a recording that said "the number is not recognised".

If it all it takes to get into their bad books is to write something on the internet, they can kiss my .....

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Why was a Royal Coroner used for the investigation when she was technically no longer a Royal?

Hmm...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrKipling
Why was a Royal Coroner used for the investigation when she was technically no longer a Royal?

They were NOT a "Royal coroner"....
en.wikipedia.org...(judge)
He was a ordinary judge of the Court of Appeal of England and Wales....

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

That and because she was making headway in getting land mines banned is the reason she was killed according to the documentry unlawfull killing. According the doco Bill Clinton said pubically that he was going to vote in favour of a ban on land mines at an up coming vote. After Diana died Clinton voted the other way. She was upsetting the arms manufacturers so theres two reason.

A third reason was charlie wanted to marry the woman he has now but he could not do that if he divorced Diana because she would still be alive and which a royal cannot do so charile definatley had a motive for wanting her dead.

She received a phone call in which the caller threathened her life but Dianna knew who the caller was because according to her, xyz person 'talks like he's got his co** in his mouth." - watch the Unlawful Killing video.
edit on 2-1-2013 by learnatic because: typo

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

the video can be found here Unlawful Killing Documentry Location

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by learnatic
the video can be found here Unlawful Killing Documentry Location

That link does not work....

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by thudpuddy
I've always been extremely suspicious over that death . The only thing that makes me doubt it at all is that if everyone had been wearing seat belts they might have survived .

It would not make you doubt if you knew that Diana's seat belt was not working properly. That's why she was not wearing it, despite being fastidious about seat belts and having fears about being killed in a car accident, as she expressed in a note to her butler, Paul Burrell:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by fastbob72
Again,I still thing the white Fiat Uno is the thing that really stands out as an anomoly.The doctor's wife in the car in front of Diana's Merc swears it was there and had some direct involvement with the crash.I can't remember quite how it fits in now but I am sure it was later linked to a member or ex member MI6.I just can't remember how !!

The car was owned by James Andanson, millionaire paparazzo and widely suspected by many researchers as a freelance agent for MI6, who used his services to spy on VIPs and politicians.
img.dailymail.co.uk...
Andanson had been invited to join Diana and Dodi on his yacht a few days before the "accident" to take photos of them. He publicly bragged about being in the D'Alma Tunnel when the crash occurred and he sold the car a month later. It was found by security chief John Macnamara and his team of investigators hired by Al-Fayed. It had paint missing and damage in the very area that witnesses reported seeing such a car hit Dodi's Mercedes. Andanson was found dead in a burnt-out car several years later.
www.express.co.uk...
The police said he committed suicide by burning himself to death. But a French fire fighter, Christophe Pelat, claimed that he saw a bullet hole in Andanson's head.
www.whale.to...
www.express.co.uk...
No car keys were found inside the locked car (the assassin got sloppy). Several years ago, a celebrity gossip magazine in Luxemburg:
www.luxprivat.lu...
had in its archive (no longer there) an intelligence dossier stating that friends of Andanson discovered that he was assassinated by a British intelligence agency, who used a Yugoslav assassin code-named "T" who had been involved with the infamous "Safra affair", an international murder case involving a billionaire banker:
www.guardian.co.uk...

All the loose ends have been neatly disposed of, the whitewash travesty of police investigations and coroner's courts have settled the issue. The French authorities know the truth, but they of course won't open up this Pandora's Box, having been part of the coverup.

edit on 2-1-2013 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Diana was killed because of advanced knowledge of 9/11. Al-Fayed was linked to Al-Qaeda.

For pete's sake, her funeral was practically on 9/11/97. Satan's got a hand in this.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Why was she killed?

Including the fact that they hated her right from the beginning because she wouldn't conform. Her autobiography (which she wrote) was very eye opening, but I always had the feeling she was holding a ton of information back.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join