It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Was MI6 Team Doing In Paris The Night Princess Diana Died?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thudpuddy
I've always been extremely suspicious over that death . The only thing that makes me doubt it at all is that if everyone had been wearing seat belts they might have survived .

Your point makes sense, I'm assuming your meaning is that those involved in the conspiracy couldn't have assumed they would not be wearing seatbelts. However, seat belts are rarely worn in limos by anyone (even me, and I'm a seat belt nazi normally.) Also, regardless of typical limo/seatbelt behaviors, it would be well-known whether Princess Diana typically wore her seat belt in limos or not.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

The seat belts in the back were inexplicably damaged in the Mercedes.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Diana driver samples questioned

Problems with the blood samples from the body of Princess Diana's driver suggest a "conspiracy or a cock-up", a toxicologist has told her inquest.

Professor Robert Forrest said "biologically inexplicable" levels of carbon monoxide in Henri Paul's blood were "analytical error or a mystery".

news.bbc.co.uk...

I thought this little fact might lend some clarity.

Either the wrong figures were entered or Henri Paul had a hose from the tailpipe of a car fixed to his face shortly before dying.

Family of Diana Crash Driver Speak of Their Legal Battle

They say that levels of carbon monoxide found in the blood sample would incapacitate an adult - that their son would have been unable to walk let alone drive a car. They point to the fact that three days earlier their son passed a medical for his pilots licence. If he was an alcoholic, they say, he would have failed. So far the French Authorities have refused to release the blood. The parents say they will accept the result of an independent DNA test if it proves that the sample came from their son.

www.bbc.co.uk...

More interesting bits.
edit on 2-1-2013 by DoorKnobEddie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I remember the night it happened. I was sat up watching TV, watching a movie - Psycho 2 if I remember rightly and the film cut off at like 3am or 4am for a "ITV News Bulletin" - It told us what had happened and I vividly remember the newscaster and witnesses saying they saw Diana get out of the car, though bleeding she was alive when she got out. Due to the film not restarting and not being a big Royal fan at 16 I went to bed.

When I woke up obviously she had died.

Did she get out of the car? or is the story she died on impact/in the car?

Its one of those anomalies I have never found out but often wondered but too lazy to look.

I was on youtube and found a few ITV video's from that night but not the one with the witness or newscaster saying she was still alive.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taggart

Did she get out of the car? or is the story she died on impact/in the car?

Its one of those anomalies I have never found out but often wondered but too lazy to look.

Google the Mohamed al Fayed video. It clearly explains that Diana survived the crash but was injured. Further still, it took the ambulance an hour to get to the hospital a couple of miles away. No one has ever identified the ambulance paramedics but the other crews at the scene of the accident are known.

BTW the coroners court in the UK refused to accept murder and so the jury had no option but to describe the incident as manslaughter.

The Mohamed al Fayed video is banned in the UK.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DoorKnobEddie

It sure makes you wonder doesn't it? I would change my number, change my internet service if possible and reformat the computer entirely.

As to Diana's death, the first thing I thought of when I got news of her death, was "who killed her?" Never did buy into the story they bandied around. Prince Charles wanted to marry Camilla. As long as Diana was still alive, he couldn't. As for her being an embarassment to the royals, I think public acclaim for her would've overruled anything bad that could've been said about her. She was truly loved and wanted nothing more than to be the person she really was. She knew her marriage was a sham the day she got married, most likely long before. First they make her a sacrifice to some old codger who couldn't keep his pants on, for the sake of an heir, and when she produces 2 boys, they have no more use for her...so when she became inconvenient, she was removed. Just another sacrifice like so many others who die due to political BS. She is just one of many unfortunately. So sad.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
i was all for you guy till i saw piers morgan name run across the screen and then i did too,can't stand that guy!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoorKnobEddie

Diana driver samples questioned

Problems with the blood samples from the body of Princess Diana's driver suggest a "conspiracy or a cock-up", a toxicologist has told her inquest.

Professor Robert Forrest said "biologically inexplicable" levels of carbon monoxide in Henri Paul's blood were "analytical error or a mystery".

news.bbc.co.uk...

I thought this little fact might lend some clarity.

Either the wrong figures were entered or Henri Paul had a hose from the tailpipe of a car fixed to his face shortly before dying.

Family of Diana Crash Driver Speak of Their Legal Battle

They say that levels of carbon monoxide found in the blood sample would incapacitate an adult - that their son would have been unable to walk let alone drive a car. They point to the fact that three days earlier their son passed a medical for his pilots licence. If he was an alcoholic, they say, he would have failed. So far the French Authorities have refused to release the blood. The parents say they will accept the result of an independent DNA test if it proves that the sample came from their son.

www.bbc.co.uk...

More interesting bits.
edit on 2-1-2013 by DoorKnobEddie because: (no reason given)

There is only ONE explanation for why high levels of carbon monoxide were detected in the blood sample supposedly taken from Henri Paul: the sample was switched for a sample taken from a suicide who had just died from carbon monoxide poisoning. Perhaps that's why two senior MI6 officers named by ex-MI6 officer Richard Tomlinson:
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...
travelled to Paris that week end.....

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I think they might have better things to do like ruining our world,. Rather than ringing you
......................................... With regards to was diana murdered,. I would say it was to complicated an incident. The driver was speeding like a maniac. I doubt if some asasasin would pick a FIAT PUNTO!!!!!!!! To take out diana in her high powered sportscar. I think when someone like this dies people always cry conspiricy. But i reckon it was just crap driving!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46

I think they might have better things to do like ruining our world,. Rather than ringing you
......................................... With regards to was diana murdered,. I would say it was to complicated an incident. The driver was speeding like a maniac. I doubt if some asasasin would pick a FIAT PUNTO!!!!!!!! To take out diana in her high powered sportscar. I think when someone like this dies people always cry conspiricy. But i reckon it was just crap driving!

You know the UK is the gangstalking centre of the planet hence the winking emoticon; I know because I live in the UK.

As for the Fiat Punto, why not when you can mount an enormous flash gun on the backseat and aim it well through the hatchback.

Further still, a smaller car can run a larger and much heavier car off the road if you know where to strike.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Maybe. But if it was anything like that crappy punto i had,. You would be lucky to make it through that tunnel!. Certainly an interesting theory.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

My laptop has crashed for the first time since I bought it and my phone is ringing without anyone on the other end. We are truly living in evil times if it is not a coincidence.

Oh dear.........maybe, just maybe (as in DUH) your laptop has crashed because that's what they do from time to time especially if you have downloaded stuff.

As for your phone, deep sigh. The reason nobody is on the end is to make you dial back and thus incur a large connection charge. It's a phone con.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

My laptop has crashed for the first time since I bought it and my phone is ringing without anyone on the other end. We are truly living in evil times if it is not a coincidence.

Oh dear.........maybe, just maybe (as in DUH) your laptop has crashed because that's what they do from time to time especially if you have downloaded stuff.

As for your phone, deep sigh. The reason nobody is on the end is to make you dial back and thus incur a large connection charge. It's a phone con.

Thanks for letting me know, It was probably a confluence of coincidences. I just wish the same happens with my lottery tickets.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Here is a video about the crash that includes shots of the white Fiat Uno taken AFTER it had been tracked down by Al-Fayed's investigators. Its rear tail light had been repaired, indicating damage that was consistent with what some witnesses in the Alma tunnel saw when a white car hit Dodi's Mercedes. It was owned by James Andanson, a wealthy paparrazo who had been invited on board Dodi's yacht sometime earlier to take photos of the couple.
www.youtube.com...
Andanson had a rare talent of photographing well-known people who suddenly died. Some suspect that this was because he was run by French/British intelligence agencies who tipped him off to get a scoop story about any death ("wet job") they had foreknowledge of as a reward for his spying services to them. He bragged to his friends about having been in the Alma tunnel that night and of taking photos there. After his death, his office was burgled and all his photos were taken away. Can't have incriminating evidence hanging around that could be made public at a moment's notice, now can we?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
i dont want to be breaking any T&Cs here
but the last thread on Diana was 404'd

i dont know why
it was about the documentary 'unlawful killing'
now most of the video links were also removed
but one poster posted a link to a russian website that had the documentary.
so if possible can someone please u2u me a link to this documentary?

thanks

Indeed, what you described appears to me tob be my thread that was sent to the dump courtesy of the ATS censors, deny ignorance eh ?

I had, as you imply merely been trying to watch a documentary that the establishment UK do not want me to watch. |Allthough ATS gave me a link for T&C as the reason for trashing my thread their actions actually resulted in a censorship and to be honest, to my mind at least give greater credence to claims made by the likes of John Lear.

Should this post be removed, then you will know why

Should I get banned, then you will know why

Should any slurs be made against me then you will know why.

Should the private Youtube link that I will now give you get pulled quickly will know why.

I would like to take this oportunity to publicly thank a member of ATS for his patince and help in obtaining the Unlawful Killing video which is not "Banned" outside the UK as far as I am aware. The mem ber will know who he/she is best not give out details incase he gets banned

My appologies to anyone that gets pissed off by this post but I get pretty pissed off by the actions of others leading to censorship intentional or otherwise.

Please download quickly and get it in front of as many UK people as possible

Thank you, here's the full video

www.youtube.com...

Oh wow I do not believe you have given us this, I have wanted to see this for so long
Thank you...!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I've seen the documentary Unlawful Killing. It is an excellent documentary that sticks very close to facts and to documents revealed during the inquest into Princess Diana's death. It is out there on the internet and can be found with a little diligence. There is a link to it earlier in the thread but I saw it at another location and didn't have to web surf in Russian to do it.

The key point of the film is that the jury at the inquest vindicated Mohammed al Fayad and brought in the most severe decision that the judge would allow them to bring, that of "unlawful killing", an equivalent to manslaughter at the least and possibly homicide.

They ruled that this death was caused by "following vehicles" the operators of which have never been identified, consisting of four, I believe, motorcycles and one white Fiat Uno.

The popular press, or mainstream media has reported the conclusion of the inquest as "death by motor vehicle accident" caused by pursuing paparazzi, but according to the video, the police investigation accounted for all the paparazzi present that night and showed that none of them were near Princess Diana's vehicle at the time of the accident.

The video is a devastating indictment of the British establishment.

I love documentaries. One of my favorite documentary websites is "Conscious Video Directory".
edit on 2-1-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by fastbob72
Again,I still thing the white Fiat Uno is the thing that really stands out as an anomoly.The doctor's wife in the car in front of Diana's Merc swears it was there and had some direct involvement with the crash.I can't remember quite how it fits in now but I am sure it was later linked to a member or ex member MI6.I just can't remember how !!

The car was owned by James Andanson, millionaire paparazzo and widely suspected by many researchers as a freelance agent for MI6, who used his services to spy on VIPs and politicians.
img.dailymail.co.uk...
Andanson had been invited to join Diana and Dodi on his yacht a few days before the "accident" to take photos of them. He publicly bragged about being in the D'Alma Tunnel when the crash occurred and he sold the car a month later. It was found by security chief John Macnamara and his team of investigators hired by Al-Fayed. It had paint missing and damage in the very area that witnesses reported seeing such a car hit Dodi's Mercedes. Andanson was found dead in a burnt-out car several years later.
www.express.co.uk...
The police said he committed suicide by burning himself to death. But a French fire fighter, Christophe Pelat, claimed that he saw a bullet hole in Andanson's head.
www.whale.to...
www.express.co.uk...
No car keys were found inside the locked car (the assassin got sloppy). Several years ago, a celebrity gossip magazine in Luxemburg:
www.luxprivat.lu...
had in its archive (no longer there) an intelligence dossier stating that friends of Andanson discovered that he was assassinated by a British intelligence agency, who used a Yugoslav assassin code-named "T" who had been involved with the infamous "Safra affair", an international murder case involving a billionaire banker:
www.guardian.co.uk...

All the loose ends have been neatly disposed of, the whitewash travesty of police investigations and coroner's courts have settled the issue. The French authorities know the truth, but they of course won't open up this Pandora's Box, having been part of the coverup.

edit on 2-1-2013 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

Thank you for comprehensive info,I knew there was something about a burnt out car and a suicide but it was in my head it was the Fiat that went up in flames.

Was ages ago I read about it and couldnt bring it to mind so I didnt mention it,thankfully.lol

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I can't imagine why Diana's car would be driving fast to get away from the paparazzi. No one loved attention more than Diana. I do think foul play was involved, but for someone who allegedly feared for her life, Diana certainly didn't do anything to try to protect herself. Running around with an Arab and possibly getting pregnant? Sounds like she wanted to get herself killed.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by broctune

You seem to make a lot of assertions. Could please provide some evidence? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
There is another side to the conspiracy, maybe she was assassinated but not by the British.

Maybe the MI6 guys were there to cover it up.

Maybe we got wind of it sent the guys out but it was too late, they covered it up because it could mean war if it was another country.

I doubt the British would assassinate Diana... its either an accident or another country or private enterprise...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join