It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook: Anomalies Persist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

In other words, kids who's jackets usually hang on the backs of chairs would have had time to pick them up and put them on while waiting in their classroom. And not be force marched, eyes closed in barely above 30s weather, without them.

Or if a real event occurs kids might be standing in the snow up to their knees without a jacket due to
following PROCEDURE.

You would agree that this event looks very much like a drill from all that you have actually seen of the overhead video and this one lone still shot of the school itself? Just the school scenes and nothing else.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

But, according to your expertise in this matter as well, might tell the thread when a child establishes what name
they go by. If they go by Gracie, then they sign as "Gracie". When they are known as "Grace" then they
sign their name Grace.

If they know how to make an "a" then they know how to make an "a".
I personally find the owl a much more sophisticated drawing with a more childish signature, and the
childish drawing the more carefully printed sig.

What are you getting at? My take is you haven't worked with small children or have a child because they make......wait for it.......mistakes! Also, some kids may go by a nickname at home or to close family and friends, but in school still go by their given name. For instance, a child named Jason might have the affectionate name of Jay, but in school still signs their work as Jason. It is very common.

Like I said, this is an exercise in futility...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

They don't hang jackets on the backs of chairs, they use a cloakroom, yet again it is a health and safety requirement.

Really this is getting silly, you're just trying to make stuff up to fit your theory

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

What are you talking about? They show two pictures allegedly drawn by the same child.
One signed Grace and one signed Gracie.
It was a question about how the child has come to identify herself at age 6.

Just like a child with any nickname. Take for instance a child named Donald.
At age 6 he wouldn't sign his artwork sometimes as Donald, sometimes as Donnie, sometimes as Don.

He would have established a name by which he goes by.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
In other words, kids who's jackets usually hang on the backs of chairs would have had time to pick them up and put them on while waiting in their classroom. And not be force marched, eyes closed in barely above 30s weather, without them.

Obviously, you don't have kids in elementary school. The jackets are never on the back of their chairs - that is why they have a cloak room, or something similiar to store the jackets on.

Or if a real event occurs kids might be standing in the snow up to their knees without a jacket due to
following PROCEDURE.

That is exactly what happens. Temporary discomfort is a small sacrifice for your life.It is also why I make sure my kids have long sleeve sweatshirts or something similiar under their jackets during the winter months.

You would agree that this event looks very much like a drill from all that you have actually seen of the overhead video and this one lone still shot of the school itself? Just the school scenes and nothing else.

And how else is it supposed to look? The drills are practiced for a reason - so that the procedures are followed during the real event.

What exact point are you trying to make because all I am seeing is trolling on a very screwed up event.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Really? They had a cloakroom? That's so weird because the teacher Mrs.Roig claims she stuffed 15 kids herself and an aide in a 3'x3' bathroom! A ridiculous claim logistically speaking, but that's her story.
Too bad she didn't think of the cloakroom which one would assume would be much larger.

As a matter of fact, I don't remember a single word written or said about a cloakroom by anybody except the
people on this forum who are authorities on the nooks and crannys of SHES.
edit on 1-1-2013 by PaperbackWriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

it is also possible the cloakroom had windows (the ones at my kids school do, because it is adjacent to an outside door). As such, it is not an acceptable hiding spot. Are you done making stuff up yet?
edit on 2013/1/1 by TLomon because: small typo

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

The cloakroom is usually in an open part of the school and used by many classes, it would not be considered to be a safe place to take children

As for the Grace/Gracie thing nobody knows where she drew the pics, maybe one was at school and she signed it Grace and one was at home and she signed it Gracie (possibly prompted by a parent saying wow what a great pic gracie or something like that)

But really it is not a sign of a conspiracy owls and groves...fgs that is just so stupid

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

After 3 years on this forum, I am surprised by your professed ignorance of the Bohemian Grove, the Owl,
the media's manipulation and control via Mockingbird and drills being used at the same time at 9/11, 7/7, Aurora, and at the adjacent county that morning, etc.

Either you are mistaken about the purpose of this forum, or I am.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TLomon

Well of course it IS possible but not an established fact.
Is it possible to stuff 2 adults and fifteen 6 and 7 year olds in a 3x3 foot bathroom with a sink and commode?

I'd like to see this demonstrated.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I know what they are, don't be so presumptuous about what I know. The fact that you are relating it to a dead child's drawing of an owl is what is unbelievably stupid

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Do you know for a fact this child drew the picture? Yes or no?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This scanner recording has been a very interesting piece. Many have indicated that the plate 872-YEO had been called out at about 30 minutes into the recording. However, I listened carefully, and to my astonishment, that plate was also broadcast only 6:54 into the recording. Much earlier than the instance at 30 minutes where it appears to be tied to Chris Rodia.

Could this "early" license plate call have been made by first responders, at 6:54? It may indicate that the Honda was indeed there in front of the school at the opening of the event. This puts a bit less credence into the "traffic stop" theory.
edit on 1-1-2013 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Actually, it is established fact...

Existance of coatroom (not sure why I said cloak earlier)
www.pbs.org...

The bathroom baracade was improvised by the teacher:
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Oh of course not and neither can you prove she didn't......look I'm leaving it at that because I'm breaking my own cardinal rule of who I should not argue with....

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zayonara

Page 3 of this thread......see my post at 9:15am.........

BTW......that plate was heard 3 times over the radio........

edit on 1-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: added info

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This thread is now closed pending a staff review.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join