It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Soo Getting Flamed For this.. But.. 2013=Doom..

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Thats it settled then hey?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
last year was doom

and the year before that

what is your point ?

My point is to get ready..

Not in terms of creating bunkers or bug out bags because no one will escape this..

Its about getting your affairs in order with God.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I respect your belief and am not here to condemn it, regardless of whether I share it. I'm just trying to get a handle on what specifically it is you're predicting. Are you saying you believe part of ISON will hit the Earth in 2013? That was the first of the three questions I asked.

Thanks. Peace.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
reply to post by EvanB

I respect your belief and am not here to condemn it, regardless of whether I share it. I'm just trying to get a handle on what specifically it is you're predicting. Are you saying you believe part of ISON will hit the Earth in 2013? That was the first of the three questions I asked.

Thanks. Peace.

I see a part of it hitting us.. Or something entrained with it... Yes

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Okay. Thank-you. I just wanted to clarify that.

Well, as Phage and others have said, there is zero observational evidence to suggest that that will happen. But it is a waste of time and energy - and a little rude, at least in my book - to beat someone over the head with that statement with the expectation that they will change a deeply held belief. So instead I will say I respect and accept your belief, and will keep a skeptical but open mind and wait and see what happens. You are entitled to your beliefs.

Peace.
edit on 1/1/2013 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

the behavioural patterns you describe are actually predicted in the bible. eg; "men will become lovers of themselves."
also amongst occult writings i remember reading that mans behaviour will actually attract a comet nemisis to our planet.
i think there is much accuracy in the bible along with a lot of useless stuff.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Don't be so worried about the guilty conscience which has been transferred to you by the ignorant.

Repeat.

I find it difficult to fathom that more do not realize that those things they enjoy in life the most,are the very things that we are made to feel guilty about.

Religion is control of your mind.

Government is waste of you labor.

Insurance is centered on profiting from your fear of losing useless crap.

Freedom is slavery to want.

To sleep is to be awake enough to relax.

It just depends on who has the power to exploit your particular state.

And then we have the legal "Industry".............................

And when the scheme no longer works......

BOOM.

Reset.

Nobody remembers,cuz nobody lives long enough to....

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

So you claim to be a prophet of God now?

Wow...just, wow.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ltdan08

i totally agree! the situation in syria cannot be sustained forever without getting worse. its due to the attitude and intentions of the elites powers/usa/israel/london bankers/whatever.
they could stop financing the foreign rebels they employ and send them home. but they wont coz they think it will work out like libya nearly did.
the various nations will be arriving in the mid east for the big ending as bible predicted. damascus will be a glass parking lot most likely from the israelis.
the world itself will convulse more and more and become unlivable- at least for the human virus anyway.
at the same time the extensive solar system changes will most likely accelerate and the heavens rolled up like a scroll as the bible predicts.
it IS later than we think and if the status quo of the world remains the same as 2012 i'll be a monkeys uncle.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

The Bible is nothing but repetition of the opinions/views on reality...., of a chosen few.

I wonder who edited it,who chose what was to be in it?.

In my opinion,religion has very little to do with reality,other than getting one group to "believe" some crap contrary to what another group does for nothing other than distraction for the sake of argument.

And here we are.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I don't know how many multiple times I wanted to reply to this thread, but then didn't. Occasionally, I was angry...but then realized my own hypocrisy since posts like this now seem to be the majority what this forum makes.

So, let's just pick out some random points.

OF COURSE, I don't believe one little bit in this prophecy, in the same way as I don't believe in ANY prophecy, whether it is recent...or 1000s of years back. Fact is, NO PROPHECY ever came true and there is no reason that THIS should be different. In fact, the entire subject (for me) becomes really annoying.

Similar as to this guy Ewok and other "prophets" you display ASTONISHING confidence and it obviously wont get in your head that what you *interpret* out from your religious scripture might be wrong. This is the more astonishing since (see above, again) not one single prediction EVER came true. Entire beliefs/cults etc. who were dependent on some sort of prophecy have been proven wrong/false etc...for centuries, millennia already. The last one is just a mere week ago, already forgotten? STILL...people "prefer" to waste their time with this..

- If, as you claim, a piece of a comet would impact Earth (even if scientifically very unlikely) I dont think it would cause a global catastrophe, let alone apocalypse. It might be devastating in a sense (probably cause extreme flooding in many countries) but not in a sense that it would be "the end of the world". It is my understanding that comets are actually rather small objects, compared to, say, a huge asteroid.

- you interpret your very own bible according to your very own belief and you do not give any reason why YOUR prediction should stand out from the countless of others that have been made (and failed). You are more than vague in a lot you say. You are certainly not the first who "interprets" the bible and runs around screaming that the end is near. People do this for 1000s and 1000s of years already. I dont know why they do this..I dont know about their mental health. You are the equivalent of the person with a sign in NYC or London square "the end is nigh"...people we usually call "crazies" with the only exception that the "new" prophets now don't stand on street corners anymore but use the internet for this. Again..what makes your prophecy different from the random crazy dude standing on the corner?

- please (hopefully) you are not one of those people who hear "voices" from "entities" or God himself. Did "God" tell you this? Go look around through the forum and see how many people seriously claim they hear voices with instructions to "ascend" or given prophecies of all sorts. Again, NOTHING if this ever came true.

On a related side-note, I am reading an interesting book right now which is entirely unrelated, it is about serial killers. Do you know that a big portion of those are so called "visionary" killers who are hearing voices and commit their crimes "because God told them so?". Needles to say, those people are entirely nuts/crazy. Every single one of them is without a doubt convinced they REALLY communicate with God who told them to commit the crimes. Obviously, those people also commit the crimes in the belief that they are doing "good", no matter how monstrous atrocities they actually commit. I just found this noteworthy to mention....

I also found two interesting threads of yours, in one you admit that you were (thinking of) hiding in a cave with some beers on dec 21 because you thought the end would come this day. Did you learn a lesson, or at least got ANYTHING out of this?

In another thread, you admit and say you are addicted to "doom on the internet" and can't stop getting more of it, even if it already started to affect your entire life negatively. You are right, I personally see dire signs that the kettle already boiled over inside yourself. You are at the point now where it's not enough anymore that your life is full with negativity and fear (see your threads) - now you also feel the urge to spread your negativity and fear to others. Pretty sad. The fact that you are entirely fixed in your belief /bible-interpretation leaving no room for doubt by others (paired with a rather unhealthy confidence) should be a warning sign for you. A "normal" person doesn't make threads on New Year's eve about "meeting my maker" in two months and rambles on about some bible prophecies. You don't see anything wrong with this?

edit on 1-1-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

You're kind of right, but remember it's normal to believe that a man died 2000 years ago on a cross after being stabbed repeatedly by spears and thorns and being nailed to the cross. And then he rose from the dead three days later and preached for a while. AFter that he floated up into the sky and was gone. If you ask him for forgiveness and meet your dues, he'll save your soul from an eternity of damnation. But you'll have to stay on top of things because it's easy to sin and slack off. Sining incluedes everything from lusting after a woman, indulging yourself, thinking there's more than one god, blasphemy, vanity, envy, and many other things. Basically, you're not supposed to be a human, so it's very tough to meet these demands. It's like running on ice and stopping on a dime. I can only think that having unreachable demands placed on a person has a psychological impact.

90% of americans believe in God and 70% to 80% are christians.

So it doesn't suprprise me that one of them sooner or later has a prophecy.

Remmeber that insanity doesn't just infect homeless or desperate people. There's such a thing as sanctioned insanity. When enough humans are infected it can only be coped with, not eliminated. All that matters is they pay the bills, look after their kids, fulfill their basic needs and functions and don't commit criimes. Anything else is fair game, including legal drugs and sanctioned insanity.

I have obsessive compulsive personality disorder and social anxiety. So I'm not pointing fingers or throwing rocks from a glass house. I know I'm flawed too. I'm taped and glued and all buttoned up. The vast majority of us are just one wrong step away from homelessness or death.
edit on 1-1-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
wait I dont get something on the OP it says 1335 day after 691 would that not be 2026?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy
reply to post by EvanB

Speaking personally, I found this quite an intriguing thread and I feel woefully for you that this has brought upon tears. With a real pregnancy tears follow usually. A new mother, holding onto a new life that she labored into this world, such responsibility, such love and the one thing you know to be true is that their existence shouldn't be denied. That is if you are "God loving."

From my perspective we have an ocean's worth of jigsaw pieces and with all of our human flaws the only way they may come together is with fellowship of many perspectives, many variations in many versions of those variations allowing special talents to come to the table when necessary - sometimes when they are not. This is when our greatest talent must shine through, to be humane and show humillity.

As a mother and being raised around baptist family, these very words were used in raising me, my brother by my mother,and grandmother. My grandfather who was a preacher passed when he was was 48, on a pulpit preaching the King James Bible spreading gospel around coffe tables, classrooms, lunchrooms and barns. I would think that he is proud to hear so many speak about the bible, guide others in scripture but he would be sick to see how many seek to be the mightiest of a people they were never to be mighty over.

I will step down from my soap box, I am a single mother, my family far spread, oddly. These days weigh heavy on my mind. I come here basically as my think tank. Hoping to learn how to best read my compass. To prepare for what I have known to be the end of days.

I see the world is so diferently than most. My grandfather felt it was his calling to spread the Christian word as far as he could, It seems we have been lead to this site to try and pull pieces together, scriptures of various theological forms together or apart - in hopes for what or from what? Here is where we as individuals all leap off and give our own personal perspectives. We choose to band together or die alone. From my stand point I see no one having the right degree or the higher IQ to take that away, whatever that may be.

May God bless us all and I hope that I can continue to find hope and will have a unique opportunity to sip tea with my grand daughter some day to tell her that the worst of people found the best in people by knowing their creator and when to show love.

Sorry Evanb, I didn[t mean to highjack your thread, I only hoped to offer you some sort of comfort in these bewitching days ahead.

This is the most heartful-honest post I have read in a while

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by denster1991
wait I dont get something on the OP it says 1335 day after 691 would that not be 2026?

Math is not a prophets strong point

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
"But go you your way till the end, for you shall rest, and arise to your inheritence at the end of days"..

The Dome on the rock was set up around 691 Ad.. 1335 years later (a day =a year) the Israelis took back Jersalem and the temple mount.. However blessed is he who get to the 1335th day (2013)...

This is not going to make me popular but the dome on the rock that was built over the Holy place and has the inscription that God has no Son in the the very spot Abraham eas given the promise is indeed the abomination of desolation that Yeshua spoke about too..

When I was given this information in 2005 I was also told that Bebe Netenyahu would be in power.. Which at the time seamed impossible.. But lowe and behold.. Here he is.. He has given the task of setting up the throne of David.. Much like the Iranian President has been given the task to bring about the conditions to bring the Mahdi out..

Sounds plausable an reasonable.

Its unfourtunate that some day one off thease doom mongers,Predicting the end is nigh is going to be right.The world shall cease to exist or harbour life.
And they will be unable to say I told you so.

They are are working together unknowingly to make prophecy happen..

Now for the doom...

We have a Comet heading our way very shortly.. Part of it it is going to hit..

Revelation 8v8 "Then the second angel sounded: and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea and a third of the sea became blood"..

I know Im using the bible a lot here but wtf?? If you follow the sequence of events in Rev 8 it is clear that a space object has hit earth.. Not just that its during a time where there will be "signs in the sun, in the moon, and the stars, and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring".. Now... And in a time where "many will run too and fro and knowledge shall increase"... Thermodynamics.. Information transforming from one form to another and one place to another faster.... Today...

Pffft.. I know that did not make much sense.. My brain works faster than my fingers and lack the ability to convey information in a digestible way.. Especially on this damn phone!

We are in the season.. But we dont know the hour.. But it is at the doors..

Sorry guys.. But that certainly made me feel better.. Phew..

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Soldiers aren't like what you sya at all. They're some of the most hard working and honorable people out there. I don't know why you felt the need to use that in your argument.

Just say he's being fake, but don't insult all of the soldiers in the world in the process.

You know we can all just argue and stab at each other, but ti's pointless.

The OP makes a prophecy and now lets wait and see. This IS ats, you know.

My bet is nothing happens and the OP has to eat crow (weatherman term for a bad forecaster).

So I already placed my bets on Phage's posts. I see no reason to think anything else. Why would a God demand that I believe in a fairy tale in order to be saved from his wrath?
edit on 1-1-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
I don't know how many multiple times I wanted to reply to this thread, but then didn't. Occasionally, I was angry...but then realized my own hypocrisy since posts like this now seem to be the majority what this forum makes.

So, let's just pick out some random points.

OF COURSE, I don't believe one little bit in this prophecy, in the same way as I don't believe in ANY prophecy, whether it is recent...or 1000s of years back. Fact is, NO PROPHECY ever came true and there is no reason that THIS should be different. In fact, the entire subject (for me) becomes really annoying.

Similar as to this guy Ewok and other "prophets" you display ASTONISHING confidence and it obviously wont get in your head that what you *interpret* out from your religious scripture might be wrong. This is the more astonishing since (see above, again) not one single prediction EVER came true. Entire beliefs/cults etc. who were dependent on some sort of prophecy have been proven wrong/false etc...for centuries, millennia already. The last one is just a mere week ago, already forgotten? STILL...people "prefer" to waste their time with this..

- If, as you claim, a piece of a comet would impact Earth (even if scientifically very unlikely) I dont think it would cause a global catastrophe, let alone apocalypse. It might be devastating in a sense (probably cause extreme flooding in many countries) but not in a sense that it would be "the end of the world". It is my understanding that comets are actually rather small objects, compared to, say, a huge asteroid.

- you interpret your very own bible according to your very own belief and you do not give any reason why YOUR prediction should stand out from the countless of others that have been made (and failed). You are more than vague in a lot you say. You are certainly not the first who "interprets" the bible and runs around screaming that the end is near. People do this for 1000s and 1000s of years already. I dont know why they do this..I dont know about their mental health. You are the equivalent of the person with a sign in NYC or London square "the end is nigh"...people we usually call "crazies" with the only exception that the "new" prophets now don't stand on street corners anymore but use the internet for this. Again..what makes your prophecy different from the random crazy dude standing on the corner?

- please (hopefully) you are not one of those people who hear "voices" from "entities" or God himself. Did "God" tell you this? Go look around through the forum and see how many people seriously claim they hear voices with instructions to "ascend" or given prophecies of all sorts. Again, NOTHING if this ever came true.

On a related side-note, I am reading an interesting book right now which is entirely unrelated, it is about serial killers. Do you know that a big portion of those are so called "visionary" killers who are hearing voices and commit their crimes "because God told them so?". Needles to say, those people are entirely nuts/crazy. Every single one of them is without a doubt convinced they REALLY communicate with God who told them to commit the crimes. Obviously, those people also commit the crimes in the belief that they are doing "good", no matter how monstrous atrocities they actually commit. I just found this noteworthy to mention....

I also found two interesting threads of yours, in one you admit that you were (thinking of) hiding in a cave with some beers on dec 21 because you thought the end would come this day. Did you learn a lesson, or at least got ANYTHING out of this?

In another thread, you admit and say you are addicted to "doom on the internet" and can't stop getting more of it, even if it already started to affect your entire life negatively. You are right, I personally see dire signs that the kettle already boiled over inside yourself. You are at the point now where it's not enough anymore that your life is full with negativity and fear (see your threads) - now you also feel the urge to spread your negativity and fear to others. Pretty sad. The fact that you are entirely fixed in your belief /bible-interpretation leaving no room for doubt by others (paired with a rather unhealthy confidence) should be a warning sign for you. A "normal" person doesn't make threads on New Year's eve about "meeting my maker" in two months and rambles on about some bible prophecies. You don't see anything wrong with this?

edit on 1-1-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

A few years ago Comet Shoemaker Levy headed towards Jupiter
Torn to bits by Jupiter it preceaded to rein down fragments onto Jupiter
Over 9 hits in totall i i r c
Just one of those fragments strikeing our planet would have oblitered all life on the planet,

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
re above meant torn to bits by Jupiters Gravity

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by EvanB

Says orbital mechanics.
They haven't been wrong yet.

What the hell are you talking about? Orbital mechanics have never been accurate past the length of time that the objects have been observed. We had to constantly rewrite masses and compositions of planets and other heavenly bodies as we were going and create new algorythms to predict heavenly movements BECAUSE they weren't doing what they were thought to supposedly be doing.

But I know, NOW we have it all figured out and correct right???

Jaden

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join