It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Soo Getting Flamed For this.. But.. 2013=Doom..

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I don't have a problem with religion I think everyone should believe what they want and practice whatever makes them feel better, that being said I do have a problem with people of certain religions shoving their beliefs down other peoples throats and I kind of feel by making these types of predictions thats what you are doing. I say this because you base all your information on one religion and its holy book. What about the other religions that have been around longer then yours?? Are they just wrong? did they not have the same information as you?? I don't understand how you can truly believe that a book that was made up of other books hand picked by a group of mortal men to suit their needs at the time can predict this type of thing?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

You say you can see the inspiration for the Dark Towerfrom your window?? I am a huge King and Dark Tower fan but i have never heard of his inspiration. So my curiosity has been peeked, that is to say What is it?????

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jamesfox019

Sorry mate.. I was making reference to Tolkiens "Two Towers"... Which, inspiration was drawn from where I live in Birmingham UK

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hellbjorn012

I never said I was special.. Though some of you may see me as "special needs"... Lol..

Im not here to tell you everything is OK.. To tickle your ears... I am hear to blow the Shofar and warn my fellow humans... You can mock.. In itself a biblical sign of the times.. You can ignore... Or you can act...

I dont care about looking an idiot... I DO care about your blood being on my hands..

Because I was too much of a coward to not speak up and warn...

The harbringers of judgement have already been put in place.. Each warning has been ignored..

So repent or suck it up.. Ignore or act... Either way its coming.. You have been told before hand...

I never said that this would be an extinction level event.. It will not destroy the earth.. But it will devestate humanity.. No one will be untouched...

Here is the first warnings:

If this does not blow you away then you have not understood it..

But the message is clear... Time is short.. Get right with God now..

My initial post was made in a drunken state.. This one is not...

Read the WHOLE of Isaiah 9... Then you will get the picture..

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

You bang that out on your phone? You're better than you realize!! This is what I love about ATS, New Stories, Keep'em coming.. Thanks for the POST!
Remember this: "God is slow to anger, full of Mercy"!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MCL1150

Just as a side note I want to inform that visions can be multifaceted...

"A burning mountain falls into the sea"

Mountains in prophecy refer to powers.. Governments.. The sea represents the nations or the people.. So that burning mountain falling into the sea can also mean the devestating end of a country..

Or a burning mountain falling into the sea..

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

edit on 2-1-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

Or the gravitational forces from the sun tear it apart as it makes its orbit? We saw that happen when Shoemaker Levey 9 broke up and smashed into Jupiter.. The planets tidal forces tearing the comet apart..

A burning mountain falling into the sea..

That

Or as stated in a previous post.. A burning nation falls amongst the nations..

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Im not here to tell you everything is OK.. To tickle your ears... I am hear to blow the Shofar and warn my fellow humans... You can mock.. In itself a biblical sign of the times.. You can ignore... Or you can act...

I dont care about looking an idiot... I DO care about your blood being on my hands..

Because I was too much of a coward to not speak up and warn...

The harbringers of judgement have already been put in place.. Each warning has been ignored..

So repent or suck it up.. Ignore or act... Either way its coming.. You have been told before hand...

Mar 13:31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Mar 13:32 "No one knows, however, when that day or hour will come---neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son; only the Father knows.

Ok the bible says no man knows, yet you proclaim to know with people like Harold Camping.
Therefore you are defined as a false prophet in my book.

Prophet:

1. (Christian Religious Writings / Theology) a person who supposedly speaks by divine inspiration, esp one through whom a divinity expresses his will Related adj vatic
2. a person who predicts the future a prophet of doom

Mat 24:10-11 KJV 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mat 24:24 KJV For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

You cant know the end of the world according the the very book you quote, yet you claim to know. You are by definition a prophet and if you believe in what the bible says about NO ONE knowing not even the angels but just God the father that makes you a false prophet as well. You're like so many who cherry pick bible versus.

edit on 2-1-2013 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Sorry I missed your post...

Thank you for your words x

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Dude.. Wth is Harrold Camping????... I never gave a date either... I gave a season.. And that season is on us no mistake...

Call me a false whatever all you like if it makes you feel better... My thread is a warning and a calling to repentance ... Meaning... Turning away from your bad ways...

The die for this time has already been cast.. However even in the midst of calamity God gives you a choice.. Accept or reject.. Life or death.. Either way you will be touched by what is coming.. Sticking your fingers in your ears whilst singing "lalala" may drown out voices.. But will not drown out what is coming..

I do not care if you see me as an idiot or fake.. Im just a f@@kwit on the internet..

My heart is in the right place though.. And is crying out for a humanity to seek God.. Because the doors on the arc are abouy to be closed..

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Again.. Sorry for the typos.. This phone drives me nuts!.. Stupid galaxy mini!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Actually you didn't give a exact date but a year 2013=Doom.

Thank you for your divine soothsaying, see you in 2014

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

I never said there would not be a 2014.. So.. I echoe your words

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Hi from Denmark Evan. And to everyone else too of course

I am not a christian man. but i am a man of great faith. The all father Odin guides my steps and his gods, and the Aesir gods gives me strenght and honor.
Something IS happening. i dont know what is gonna hit the human race. but we better be ready for a long and hard fight when it comes if we wanna survive.
i Believe you Evan. not on the bible. (if you ask me the concept of god goes against itself, the bible says that god created man in his own image. i look at the world and how we treat each other and think "HELL NO" but thats just my opinion. if ur christian and happy about it i respect you and your religion), but i believe you on the doomsday.

BUCKLE UP GENT'S, ITS GONNA BE A BUMPY RIDE!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
OP, kudos for sticking with this thread.

I think you have the right idea, but here's my 2 cents.

Everything that I expected to happen at the end of 2012, I expect now to happen at the end of 2013, starting in Nov with the "God Particle"/ Comet ISON/ and Mars all rolled into one big ball of confusion (babble/ fall of Babylon).

Comet ISON is probably one facet of Project Blue Beam (aka R6 implant in Scientology which we know is 36 days long - consistent with the supposed duration of the comet visibility.) The Day of the Lord can mean 1 year like you said, but what does it mean? No one knows that. But in a Satanic replication of this, we can posit 12-21st kicking off a year until the fake messiah (my guess Dec. 13th/ Feast of St. Lucy/ day of the miracle, then the 3 days of darkness prophecy, So Nov. 6 thru 12-13 then 3 days of darkness.)

OP, you mentioned that the Dome of the Rock was set up in 691. The Abomination of Desolation was started in 668 which is when you would start the countdown, getting you to 2023. Rev 2:10 says a church will get 10 days of tribulation - meaning 10 years of trib - 2013 through 2023. Since the days of tribulation are shortened for the elects sake, what should have started on 12-21-12 will start late 2013. The lunar tetrad eclipses that occur on Jewish feast days starts on 4-15-14 signal that "God is displeased with Israel" (check out Isaiah 1 for more) because the false messiah has mislead Israel and they are then persecuting the saints during the duration of the feast day lunar tetrad eclipses 4-15-14 thru 9-28-15.
edit on 2-1-2013 by jcrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
In the near 8 years I've been on this site I've seen a lot of prophecies come and go......the only two things that they all have in common are:

1. Weather it be a message from God, or a nod and a wink from a government insider, the people who make them are usually 100% positive that they are correct and that their prophecy will come true.

and

2. They never come true.......................ever.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I've been hesitant to reply to this thread...and I'm actually glad I waited.

I keep an open mind, and at first I thought the OP may have some merit (even if only a slight amount). After reading so many posts like "I don't care if you believe me or not", I'm leaning towards the OP having no merit.
In my experience, when someone tries so hard to act like they don't care you can bet they're trying to manipulate someone or something.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Visceral

To be honest... I have indeed protested too much..

My delivery was alcohol fueled in the beginning but now Im glad I did..

Its cost me but wtf??

Whatever I have relayed is true..

You will experience it.. And after way much worse if you survive..

Believe or not.. Its comming as sure as taxes..

The side of the fence you wish to sit is your decision..

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

This is happening blood.. Whatever you think..

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join